My Badboy ✔

By XxbabyfacexX1

Arya Brown and Alexander Knight love story Arya Brown is a beautiful 16 year old who lives with her dad , ste... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N Important!!
▪Epilogue▪
A/N/Please read!/Book 2 is out!

Chapter 27

3.2K 68 2
By XxbabyfacexX1

💕Couple hours later💕

Arya POV

Alex and I just reached at his house after my nails appointment. He had asked his mom if I can stay until my dad gets back and luckily she said yes. Right now I'm unpacking the things Alex bought me while he's showering. After minutes of packing away my new clothes Alex walked out of the bathroom with his hair wet and a towel around his waist.

I looked him up and down as drops of water fell on his chest and ran down to his abs. He walked up to me and stared down at me while I looked at him nervously.

He lean down towards my neck and brushed his lips on the sensitive part of my neck. My breathing got heavier he kept rubbing his lips on my neck as I bit back the mo@n wanting to escape my lips. He suddenly moved back with a huge smirk on his lips. He then turned around walked away leaving me breathing hard.

"B***h" I whispered under my breath and walked into the bathroom.....

Minutes later♡

I just finished showering while asked was in his room doing god knows what. My mind wondered back to what happen a couple minutes ago and a idea popped in my mind.

"Two can play that game" I whispered then got out of the shower. I dried my body with a towel and placed it back on the rack. I open the door and walked out completely naked ignore Alex eyes on me. I walked into his closet and took out a silky sleepwear that I got , a pair of socks and my underwear. I took up the ankle jewellery I got earlier today and wore it.

After getting dressed I walked out of the closet and saw alex on his phone talking to somebody. I walked over to the bed and slid beside him. I took up my new phone and quickly set it up while Alex kept talking to whoever. After finish setting it up I texted my Best friend , dad , brother and others letting them know this is my new phone.

I downloaded back all my social media and logged in. After finishing everything and placed my phone into the clear lavender phone case I got.

Alex finally hung up the phone and looked at me. I acted like I didn't see him looking at me. I started taking pictures when Alex interrupt me by pushing his head in the view and making a funny face , laughing I snapped the picture and took one more.

I looked at the picture and laughed so did alex. I set the picture as my lockscreen then closed my phone off.

"I like your nails" Alex said taking my hand in his and looking at them.

"Thank you" I said smiling at him. He pulled my arm causing me to land on him. He held me down with his arms and started kissing me , immedently I started kissing him back. I locked my fingers into his hair earning a gro@n from him. I felt his hand creep there way up my crop top and slid under it. I pulled away from his lips and pushed his hands away , getting off him I layed beside him like nothing happen.

"Bruh you're not for real right now" He said with a straight face.

"Oh well" I said closing my eyes then turning my back to him. Alex huffed and dropped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Goodnight beautiful" He whispered in my ear making me smile.

"Goodnight" I said then soon fell asleep......

💋The next morning💋

Knock!! Knock!! Knock!!

I open my eyes before of the knocking on the door. I lazily got up and dragged my feet to the door while rubbing my eyes. I open the door to see Alex mother with two Starbucks in her hand.

"Goodmorning dear I got you guys these since you got school" She said and handed me the cups.

"Thanks aurora" I said and gave her a small lazy smile.

"Wake alex up and hurry y'all gonna be late" She said then blew me a kiss and walked away. I closed the door with my hips and walked towards the bed. I placed the cups on the table beside the bed. I gently shook alex while rubbing my eyes.

"Babe.." I said shaking him.

No answer.

"Wake uppp" I said shaking him harder.

Still no answer.

"Fine I'm not sleeping with you for a month" I said folding my arms. Alex open his eyes and glared at me then sat up.

"Your mom carried Starbucks for us" I said and walked to my side if the bed , taking up my phone I looked at the time.

7:07 am

"Imma go shower" I said shutting off my phone and walking towards the bathroom when he stopped me.

"Imma shower with you" He said standing up.

"Ok" I walked into the bathroom with Alex behind me , taking off my nightwear I step into the shower. He took off his clothes and step in behind me. His hands rested on my hips and slowly made there way up to my b**bs. His hands rubbed them slowly massaging them.

"Stop" I whispered breathing heavily. His head dip down and started kissing my neck while massaging my b**bs. He bit my neck causing me to gasp then cover my mouth.

"Move we're gonna be late" I said and pushed him away. He gro@n in annoyance but did as I said......

***

I step out of the shower with Alex behind me. We both dried off and I wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and towards the mirror. I was about to do my hair when I spotted a big red marks on my neck.

"Seriously?" I asked and turned to him. He saw my neck and smirked.

"Don't cover it" He said and dried his body.

"Are you crazy? I can't go to school with this big hicky on my neck" I said looking at him like he's crazy.

"Yes you can" He said and walked into the closet leaving my mouth wide open. Sighing I did my hair in a messy bun and put on some lipstick I took up my concealer and placed it over the hicky. I walked into the closet and took out my outfit for school.

I changed into my outfit and held the towel I had in my hand.

I walked out of the closet and placed the towel on the bed. Taking up my phone and dropped it in my bag and took up the Starbucks aurora got us. I took a sip and couldn't help the mo@n that escaped my lips.

"F**k" Alex whispered behind me. I turned to him to see him looking at me with dark eyes.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing" he walked pass me and took up his Starbucks , while he was drinking my eyes ran down his body not noticing that we had on the same clothes.

"Copy cat" I laughed and walked over to him. He looked down at me and laughed.

"I love you" I said giving him a kiss.

"I love you too" He replied the cutest smile.

"Come on we're late" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him downstairs.......

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 147K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
2.1K 415 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
766K 16K 38
"Your a jack ass! Who would ever like you!" I shouted "Most girls in this school" He Smirked "Accept me and that'll never change" I say "Oh really" H...
1K 5 9
Arya is a 15yr old girl whose indiferent when it comes to love. She thinks she's inlove with bill but actually its his brother. She has a twisted lif...