Screw His Highness |Verkwan|

By YourThursdayLovin

The vampire prince is a bastard and his Knight is a brute. Warning: Smut book More

Teaser
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII

XV

1.1K 61 31
By YourThursdayLovin

|New Desire|

__

Seungkwan hiccuped himself awake from his heavy slumber. With a little sniffle and a few blinks of the eyes, he lifted himself.

"Mm..." Seungkwan mumbled. He rubbed his stomach, it seemed for the first time in a while it felt pleasantly content.

He took a moment to breathe in the air of his room and look around.

Seungkwan knew well enough Vernon wouldn't be lingering here anymore. Vernon seemed to only come around when needed. Then again, to imply that Vernon was restraining himself from seeing Seungkwan, well that would be false. Seungkwan doubted Vernon ever once wanted to be around him.

That's why I have to force him to show himself these days. Seungkwan sulked and scratched his chest. Not that I had the strength to do so...

But... Seungkwan clenched his hands in a fist and released. It seemed some of his strength had come back to him. Obviously it wasn't as much as before but it was definitely a lot more.

"Mm..." Seungkwan frowned a bit. He wasn't sure why but that was a little upsetting.

He kind of liked his state of weakness, it reminded him so much of Vernon. What he did to him. What he could do. To be straight, it was one of the reasons he was able to masturbate so well because every time his body ached Vernon's presence filled him.

His scars too, he noticed yesterday they had faded away. That might've been an even worst reality to think about. He loved the rigged bumpy feeling of his scars. Vernon's markings. He loved to run his fingers on them.

What will he do now that they were gone? Vernon probably planned to avoid him again. The only way he'd be able to get Vernon's attention would to do something reckless.

Seungkwan sighed. The only reason he came into my room the first time was because Chan seemed oddly suspicious and the only cause for our session was because of the letter.

Seungkwan leaned over and opened his desk beside his bed. He pulled out a golden brush and began to comb his messy hair down. If an outsider saw the way he reacted to both the butler and the letter... They might start to think he likes me.

Little do they know. Seungkwan clenched the brush in his hand and he stopped. That brute, he'd rather see me dead.

Therefore, why would he ever show himself to me willingly?

Seungkwan sighed and placed the brush down beside him. He wasn't sure why, but the thought kind of disturbed him.

After all, they've done so far, did Vernon's feelings ever waver. Seungkwan's cheeks turned red. Not like he wanted them to or anything!

It was just that, these days Vernon says things like 'good boy' and smiles a lot. He also spoiled him last night and he even let Seungkwan kiss him. Twice! Even though he said no kissing before.

It was like a big change of attitude for someone like Vernon who seemed to only ever want to inflict pain and humiliation onto him. He seems to be actually enjoying himself. Enjoying Seungkwan too.

So why must Seungkwan do reckless things for some simple attention. Why must I be bad, just so you can call me good?

He realized in that moment that things had changed for him as well it seemed. He no longer was satisfied with just punishment.

He started to long for Vernon's praise and satisfaction. He liked when Vernon was happy with him, and enjoyed him with pleasure. He liked when Vernon would compliment him after he's done something or show signs of approval. He even liked when he was sometimes gentle with him.

It was nice. Seungkwan smiled and quickly changed it to a frown. But did Vernon even notice his sudden change himself? Did he even know what kind of thoughts he was putting inside of Seungkwan's head? Did he even think there was development there at all?

The most likely answer was no and even if he did he'd be the one to get rid of those feelings before they developed further. He'd never let himself be kind to Seungkwan on purpose. He wanted to maintain hatred.

Maybe I should just do the same. Seungkwan slumped over and closed his eyes. It was too hard a task to desire something other than brutality from Vernon. Even if he told Vernon, 'can you please be kind to me' 'please be gentle with me' 'say I'm good' he'd never do it. He knew what Vernon thought of him.

I shouldn't let myself develop a liking for his gentleness. He's a violent man, who hates the royal family! Seungkwan convinced himself.

It was ill-fated from the very beginning.

Seungkwan finally lifted himself and he decided he'd stop dragging this feeling out. He had little time to worry about these affairs, there were much more pressing matters afoot.

That being his fiancé. Who, when he remembered reading the letter, said he'd be arriving at the castle from the span between yesterday to the end of the week. Seungkwan only hoped it would be the end of the week.

"Ugh, just thinking about it chills me," Seungkwan grumbled. He swiftly turned himself in his bed and when he didn't feel the wave of air hit his legs he froze.

Huh? Seungkwan looked down at what he was wearing. What's this?

He wasn't wearing his usual nightwear which was a nightgown, like the other night. It seemed he was dressed in pyjamas and fairly old ones since they were pants and long sleeves.

The only reason it was strange was that he never wore pants or long sleeves since he liked to show as much skin as possible.

"Ugh... it must have been Chan." Seungkwan rolled his eyes. It couldn't have been anyone else since all the staff knew Seungkwan hated pants.

Suddenly the doors smacked open, and Seungkwan a bit shocked, watched the small butler come rolling in with a cart of blood bags.

"His Royal Highness, Prince of Crimsonvain, I bid you good morrows!" Chan said cheerfully at the doorway, "praise be the seventeenth kingdom."

Chan smiled, his cheeks were red. "I am so honoured to serve your highness this beautiful morning."

"You're pretty impolite aren't you?" Seungkwan raised a brow and leaned back on his bed.

Chan's eyes widened and he looked like he had broken a sweat. He quickly rolled his tray in, letting the heavy doors close. "Y-your highness, I apologize if I was tardy, I-I wanted to make certain you were awake and had plenty rest!"

"Not that," Seungkwan smirked as Chan got closer to him, blood bag in hand.

When Chan got close enough Seungkwan placed his foot at the boy's chest to stop him from getting any closer. "I meant you just burst in here without a single knock or ask of permission."

"Oh..." Chan sulked.

"Not only that but last night when you changed me, you put me in unsuitable clothing, don't you agree?" Seungkwan tilted his head, his smile turning up more as Chan seemed to get more nervous.

"Huh? Your highness, I-I never changed you last night. You must be mistaken... no one..." Chan looked down, he clenched the blood bag. "No one was allowed to enter your chambers while that half-breed stayed with you."

"What?" Seungkwan said, he looked at the nervous boy confused. Why does he look so timid? This is not very like him.

"Your highness... it seems you haven't noticed since you were sleeping with it for so long but... there is still a threatening aura lingering in this room."

"Huh?" Seungkwan looked around and his eyes widened. He could see it.

He wasn't sure why he didn't notice it before but around the walls, a dark grey aura waved around them. Though it was slowly fading, it was still strong in presence.

"Why?" Seungkwan mumbled and then he looked back down at Chan who was averting his gaze from him. Almost as if Seungkwan was the one letting out such a thing. "Where is Vernon right now?"

"Why, well... I think he said... well perhaps it was to... um..." Chan fidgeted with the blood packet. "... you know to protect you while he's gone."

"Where is he?" Seungkwan asked again. This time it was far more demanding.

"He's...well I think..." Chan scratched his head and then he finally looked up at Seungkwan. He looked away, seeing the way his eyes glared at him with concern for the knight. It made him ill. "... he said he needed to escort someone around..."

"Who?" Seungkwan asked immediately. He leaned into Chan. His eyes were more desperate for answers.

"I think he said..."

"It was..." Chan felt his throat tighten. He knew this news was going to make the prince upset and he regretted the fact that he wasn't able to get his highness to eat beforehand. Stupid half-breed, why'd you have to make me do this part!

"It was who! Spit it out!" Seungkwan yelled. The aura in the room responded to Seungkwan's anger. Getting more intense.

Chan suddenly fell to the floor, his legs gave out completely. He didn't realize that the aura in the room was attentive to Seungkwan. Vernon really did create it solely for him.

With intimidation as his motivation, he yelled.

"It was his Royal majesty, prince of Mage!"

"He's here! He's here for his highness!"

...

"What."

-

Another update yay!
Was on a roll so just went for it xD

Vote <3
Comment ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 592 5
Hun-Ho
11 5 2
Gustabo, ex pareja de un mafioso, llega nuevo a la ciudad con su cachorro. Las "casualidades" de la vida harán qué se encuentre a un Alfa policía. ¿S...
47K 4.5K 17
Cuando Erick supo que seria padre sintió que todo su mundo se vendría abajo. ¿Lograra salir adelante luego del abandono de Joel?. Joel muerto de mied...
2K 46 12
La historia del Harry i el Louis. De com es van coneixer, de lo enamorats que estaven i dels obstacles que van haver de superar per culpa del seu am...