~Purrs~

By hhhhss40

(This is my First book) George is the only cat boy in the world and that one night didn't help TW:Abuse,Drunk... More

Chapter 1~Usual happy
Chapter 2~ Unknown
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 6~Fun Time
Chapter 7~talk
Chapter 8~ Meeting the gang
Chapter 9~Dududu
Chapter 10~Niki time!
Chapter 11~no you didn't
Chapter 12~Rooms
Chapter 13~The Letter
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~The last chapter

Chapter 5~PJs

2.7K 64 16
By hhhhss40

t's been a week and I trust dream a lot more and today I woke up with a nightmare. I was terrified until I figured out it was a dream. After 5 mins the dream came down and unlocked the door. "Come up were going downstairs"(If your confused there in the basement and downstairs is the floor above the basement) I perked up and sprinted towards him he pointed up the stairs and then pointed to the couch and I sat down still hugging my cat stuffy.

He said I could turn on the tv and I went to Netflix and started re-watching stranger things. Of course my sleeping schedule was ruined from my cat instincts and being here. So it was already 6 pm. "Just to let you know we have to people coming over for a movie night so that's why your here and your also gonna shower" I just nodded to busy looking at the tv until he grabbed my arm

"You're showering now there coming at 7:30" he led me to the shower and set it up for me. He gave me a bracelet tracker to see if I escaped. I have been thinking but not now because I didn't know the ins and outs of this place so I could get caught. After I finished cleaning my hair I stepped out to see a thick fleece oversized hoodie PJ thing and some fleece pants, they were blue with white dots and a weird smiley face like his mask in every dot. I came out shivering a bit because of how cats are usually warm.

"You've done your shower" I hummed a yes and cuddled with a pillow and my cat stuffy while shivering." Are you cold?" he asked and I just hummed again a yes until I felt some heat and It started getting hotter and hotter and then a vibration started I fell down on the couch on my stomach and my head in dreams lap purring loudly.

It's a ShOrT DREAM POV!!!!!!!!!!!!

I set the heating to 50% and the vibration to 30% and I looked at him then I looked down on my phone again and next thing I know his head is in my lap purring. I just stared in awe. His pink kitty nose was so cute and the way his tail was thrashing in the air in a happy way I just had to touch his ears. I slowly put my hand behind his ears and he didn't care.

I reached for his tail but he dodged my hand so I guess I can just pet his ears. He started purring more when I scratched a part behind his ear. He looked so happy. I was enjoying this so much until the doorbell rang, his ears perked up as he sat up and looked at the door sniffing to find out so I got up and answered the door. "

George POV

Hi!" said a fluffy brown haired guy "Wassup" said another brown haired guy with a flame on his hoodie. " Hi guys, glad y'all could come meet George!". "Hi" I said looking down, extremely shy. "Hi I'm Nick" He smelled ok so I smiled "Hello I'm Karl nice to meet you" As he raised his hand for me to shake. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.5K 30
Dream sneak out off their mansion and suddenly helped a omega being harassed by the other betas. He make friends with the omega he met. Is he going t...
13K 188 27
Dream and George live separate lives. They don't know each other. But one day they both get kidnapped by the same Kidnapper and have to get out of...
188K 8.4K 41
George does the one thing he is not supposed to do: he crosses the Safe Border, knowing very well nobody has ever returned from leaving before. Did h...
1.5M 48.7K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...