Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

By AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back

15.6K 446 372
By AshliKiwii

I was now currently sitting on my couch, talking to Sumiko since I invited her over after we got off the phone with each other this morning. She was still very upset that I didn't reply to her messages last night and she made it known every now and then. "I was really worried you know." Sumiko looked at me and I let out a small sigh.

"I know, I know." I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed my glass of water I was drinking for some pain reliever I had just taken. "I already feel bad as it is, plus this hangover is whooping my ass." I took a drink from the glass.

"Swallow a raw egg." I gave her a look. "What?"

"I'm pretty sure that doesn't work." I sat my cup of water back down. I then decided to go ahead and asked Sumiko about what she did after she left the club last night. I was somewhat curious, but to be honest, I just wanted to distract her about the whole me not replying back to her last night. "So...how was it last night?"

"How was...oh, you talking about the guy I hooked up with?" I nodded my head. "It wasn't that bad, but the girl who came with us." She had a very pleased look on her face from remembering what happened to her last night. "She was something else. The way she used her tongue..."

"Well she is a girl too, so it would make sense she would know how to please another girl."

"Yeah. I even got her number." She pulled out her phone and showed me it. She also showed me a picture of what the girl looked like. She looked like Sumiko's type, but then again, any guy or girl is Sumiko's type.

"I'm surprised you were able to recall everything." I let out another sigh. "I can't even barely remember what I did."

"Speaking of that, what do you remember?"

"I just know the guy was really rough with me." I opened the collar of my shirt and looked down. "He apparently bit me at one point." Sumiko leaned over and looked down my shirt. She noticed the bruise/mark/hickey I had on right between the valley of my breast. "I also think he kept my panties."

Hearing this piqued her interest but there was something more important she wanted to know first. "Actually, before I make a comment about you being commando. Did you guys use protection?" Sumiko asked me.

"I don't think so." She stared at me with wide eyes. "I brought and took a plan B just in case."

"Okay, but a plan B isn't going to protect you from STDs" she reminded me.

"I know that. I don't plan on going around sleeping with a bunch of guys anyways."

"Good...now back to you being commando." Sumiko was really interested in that for some reason. "Are you commando right now?"

"No. I took a shower and changed clothes when I got here." I fixed my shirt again. "I'm still trying to figure out how the hell did I end up sleeping with one of the guys who's after me?" I thought. "Alcohol was dangerously close to bringing me to my downfall last night" I mumbled and looked back at Sumiko.

"You know what? I bet he's taking a fat ass sniff out of them right now." I looked at her with a somewhat disgusted face. "What? Some guys like to sniff our used underwear sometimes."

"I'm pretty sure I farted in those at least a couple of times last night." Sumiko started laughing. "I'm serious Sumi. I know I let one rip when we were in the Uber."

"That was you?! I thought it was the driver."

"Nope, that was all me." Now I was laughing. "That guy is definitely getting a nose full of farts!" Sumiko was still laughing as well.

After the two of us came down from our laughing high, Sumiko had me take my shirt off so she can see if there was any marks/hickeys/bruises on my back just like my chest. "Yo, (Y/n)? What's with this tattoo?" Sumiko ran one of her fingers over my tattoo and I shivered.

"Your finger is cold!"

"My bad." Sumiko took her finger away from the tattoo. "So, what's the story of that tat? Because I think I've seen someone with the same tattoo before."

I put my shirt back on and turned around to look at her. "You have?"

"Yeah, it was like a year or two ago when this tall dark skinned beauty walked into my store" she started.

"Why does this sound like another hookup story?" I thought as I sat there and listened to her.

"She was definitely the definition of a baddie." Sumiko looked at my face and could tell I just wanted her to get on with the story. "Anyways, she came into the store one day looking for a 30 inch blonde lace front wig. So as the store's only employee and store manager, I helped her looked for what she wanted. As I was helping her, I couldn't help but notice the tattoo on the back of her right shoulder."

"Hmm."

"Then after that day, I saw her a couple more times until one day she stopped showing up."

"I guess she found another hair store to shop at." Sumiko shot me a glare. "What?"

"Honey, you know my hair store is the best in all of Japan."

"Yeah, yeah. I know that." I started to think to myself about the story she just told me. "I guess she probably just moved somewhere or she was just visiting the city?"

"I guess so." Sumiko now was nudging me with her elbow. "Okay, now its your turn to spill the beans about that tattoo."

"Hmm, let's see. I think I got it when I first started dancing in clubs."

"Go on."

I sat there and try to recall my thoughts. "I also think it was around the time Satori gave me this apartment and when I first met you."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Sumiko got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. There she found a box of unopened popcorn and took a bag out, putting it into the microwave. "Sumi, what are you doing?" I asked her as I watched her grab two drinks from the fridge. They were some sort of fancy lemonade Satori had probably put in there a few weeks ago.

"Just prepping for story-time." The microwave went off and she took the bag of popcorn out. She then went over to the cabinets and grabbed a bowl, pouring the popcorn into it. "Almost done." With popcorn and drinks in hand, she finally came back to the couch. She handed me one of the lemonades and sat on the down, facing me and criss crossing her legs. "Okay, I'm ready now."

"Wow." I turned to face her. "You act like this story is going to be a movie or something."

"It probably will be, depending on how long it is." She grabbed some popcorn and ate it. "Want some?"

I declined for now. "I'll eat some here in a little bit." I tapped my index finger against my chin. "Now, where do I start..."

~~~

I was roughly around the age of 21 going on 22 when I decided to live in Tokyo. Since I originally was just visiting the country, I only had what money I had saved up for trip and that was running on empty at this point. I didn't really know what to do about the problem, so I went to the internet about the different jobs here in Tokyo. Of course I came across the usual jobs of being a fast food worker or a retail worker, but I wasn't really interested in those jobs.

"You know, I could always try that stripper thing I joked about in high school" I thought as I looked up nightclubs near the area I was in. I came across a few different results and bit the bullet. "I might as well give it a shot."

I did a couple more searches online and even watched some Youtube videos about people dancing/performing in nightclubs. "I guess I should get some new clothes for this job" I said as I got up out of my hotel bed. I checked my bank account and put a little of what I had in my savings in my checking account. "I can't go too wild on the outfit because I don't even know if I'll get the job or not" I told myself as I left the hotel room. "Hell, I don't even know if I can still dance like I did back on prom night."

An hour or two went by and I brought an outfit or two for the club I was going to apply for. I didn't really have much hope on me getting this job to be honest. "Only one way to find out" I thought as I entered the building and told one of the workers there that I was here to apply for a job as a dancer. The worker told me what to do and who I should talk to about the job. "Okay, one step down another thousand more to go."

After what seemed like an hour of walking around and looking for the people I needed to talk to, I was able to sit down and take a breather. "Okay, I filled out an application but now I have to wait to see if they'll call me or not." I stood up from the chair/stool I was sitting on and got ready to leave the building. Just as I was about to walk outside, I heard my phone ring and I reached into the bag I put it in. "I don't recognize this number" I thought as I hesitated to answer it. "I'll answer it just this once." I slid the green answer button across the screen and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Is this (Y/n) I'm speaking to?"

"Yes it is."

"Okay good. I'm calling to tell you that you've got the job."

My heart stopped for a brief moment upon hearing that news. "Really?!"

"Yes."

A part of me couldn't believe this was happening. "That was a lot easier than I thought it would be" I thought as the woman on the phone kept talking.

"If possible, do you think you can come in tonight?"

"Of course I can!"

"Good. I look forward to working with you." The lady hanged up the phone and I just stood there.

"Wait a minute. I just agreed to working tonight and I don't even know what I'm really doing!" I exclaimed. I quickly went back to my hotel room and got ready. "She didn't really say what time I should be there" I thought as I pulled up a couple of Youtube videos on my phone again. I was researching what all was expected of me as a dancer/entertainer at a nightclub. "Okay, this doesn't seem that bad." I kept watching the videos till the taxi driver arrived at the nightclub and dropped me off. I thanked them and paid them the money I owed them. "Okay (Y/n). You can do this" I told myself. I took a few deep breaths and mentally prepared myself. "I got this."

...hours later went by and I walked out of the building with tears in my eyes. I did not have a good time back there and I just wanted to go back to my hotel room, curl up into a ball, and die. "I...I should have known better" I cried as I got into the taxi. I sat in the backseat, silently crying to myself. "I'm never going back" I thought as I waited for the taxi driver to take me back to the hotel.

Once I got back to the hotel, I went into my room and hid underneath my blanket. I still had tears in my eyes but I was slowly calming down. "Why did I think I had the confidence to go in there like that?" I let out a sniffle. "I'm so dumb." I laid on my side and eventually fell asleep.

The next morning I stayed in my bed. I didn't really plan on going anywhere today. "Maybe I should play the lottery and get money that way" I thought as I scrolled through random people's post online. "But I don't think my luck's that great." I let out a sigh and put my phone to the side, rolling over onto my back. I stared at the ceiling. "I really need to get a job soon though."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
109K 4.2K 31
โ–ˆโ–“โ–’ยญโ–‘โกทโ ‚ใ‚ใชใŸใฎ่…•ใฎ็ทฉๅ’Œโ โขพโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆ A story in which l/n y/n is forced to marry to Japan's most feared criminal Manjirou Sano. ๐“‚€" Why are you always bottling up...
37.2K 1.4K 22
"๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ฉ" There was...
2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...