REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

By WCwriteslemon

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

3.3K 158 325
By WCwriteslemon

Chapter XXVI

"Do you know why coconuts are called coconuts when they don't even look like nuts?" You asked in curiosity and Manjiro gave you a sharp deadly look. You blink innocently, "You don't, don't you? Prft. Same."

The two of you are walking together in an amusement park. It's already night time and the lights are all beautiful. No, certainly it's not a date, Manjiro still wants to kill you so bad. At the moment, you accompany him for an important deal. You don't know why Manjiro just dragged you here knowing that you're literally his enemy, but it is a good time to conduct your mission in making him fall for you. But damn, this man is stone hearted. You've been talking to him non-stop to at least squeeze out some information but he won't bulge. He's serious and he doesn't want you at all.

"You're quite talkative." He stated calmly as you walked beside him and you smiled teasingly.

"Why wouldn't I? The love of my life taking me for a date. I should be grateful." You reply and unknowingly stare at him while walking.

He's wearing a dark coat and his mid-length hair is neatly slicked back, making him look really... good and neat. Maybe...handsome, ok, handsome— extremely handsome. Too fascinating and too poisonous for you.

"We're not here for that. If you don't shut up, I'll kill you." He stated harshly but instead of backing out in fear, your teasing smile just widened.

"Oh, I'm scared." You pretend a freaking out cringe-y voice as you chuckle and look at Manjiro with a calm eyes, "I don't mind dying but I know you'll miss me so bad if I die."

He didn't tilt his head to look at you but his eyes went to the corner to catch you with his gaze, "You wouldn't shut up, would you?"

"Make me." You smirked, getting to his nerves as much as possible. You want to know how long his patience lasts and you want to understand how Manjiro deals when he doesn't do that at all.

But when he roughly grabs your wrist and drags you towards one of the dark corners of the place, you know you did a really wrong move. There is no one in that corner and Manjiro harshly pushes you towards the wall, making you clench your jaw to avoid whimpering in shock. Then, without you noticing, he raises his hand and grasps your jaw hard. Not too hard in a painful way, but hard in an absolutely threatening way.

He leaned closer, enough to make you freeze a little with his closeness. He stares deeply into your eyes as he tilts your mouth closer to him. He stopped leaning forward when his lip is just an inch away from you. His eyes are impassive, yours is calmly looking back at him. The both of you are in an unexplainable tension at the moment.

"You wouldn't like it if I make you shut up in my own way." Manjiro whispered, but his voice was seductive and deep.

You're not easily intimidated, you have always been confident in that aspect. But at the moment, with his visible dominance over you, you feel a little bit weak in his grip.

Damn it, Manjiro, what are you doing to me?

"What's your 'own' way?" You whispered back. You feel his hot breath near you, and if you'd just move a little, you're going to kiss his lips.

Which is...extremely... bad because you have never kissed anyone before! Never!

His gaze went down your lips and your heart started beating fast. Oh no no no no no, it shouldn't happen. You're not ready to give your first kiss to someone you're not really committed to. One more thing, Manjiro is your enemy. You're not really ready for your first kiss but it doesn't seem bad if he were to kiss you, right? But still... it's... ah, damn.

Shit, retreat.

Manjiro didn't smile but his eyes looked at you boredly before he took a step backwards, making you breath freely at last. You are clenching your jaw hard as your feelings drop because he moves away.

"You're too boring." Manjiro whispered as he faced his back on you, "You're not even attractive."

You blink and freeze.

Your mind feels non-functional as you hear his last words. It's as if there's a sudden shut down on your system. Your hand feels cold and your stopped functioning, well not literally of course, but the thing is you just went blank. So damn blank.

Wait... isn't he going to kiss me? Am I boring and unattractive? W-what the hell?

You are looking at the ground, staring at it and unable to move. His words feel as if there's a huge slap on you that he just started. You smile but that smile doesn't reach your eyes. He's just a meter away from you when you call his name in a firm and dominating tone.

"Sano Manjiro."

He stopped walking. Now, your feet are moving closer towards him. Everything happens rapidly but you can clearly remember everything. Your vision focuses on him and you can clearly see him turning around to look in your direction. And as you walk closer to him with your fist held tight, things just explode like a firecracker.

Before you know it, you punched Manjiro hard straight to the face.

He didn't move as he looked at the ground in silence. You look at him coldly and in range.

"My brother would always say I'm beautiful, he's not a liar. I'm the most active woman in the military academy, my achievements would speak for me. A lot of men want to date me, but I'm not into dating. With all due respect, I am not boring and not unattractive." Your words are tough and serious, and you can feel your blood boiling inside your veins.

Manjiro straightened up and spit blood before moving his jaw in an honestly sexy manner. His eyes didn't change. It's still cold and impassive. His gaze met yours and you didn't flinch while meeting his.

"I'm trying to stop myself from punishing you because I know you won't be able to take it," He whispered. His voice is deliberate and it brings sudden chills down your spine, "Do you know how angry I am right now?"

You are unable to say anything. His words right now feel serious and there's something inside you that is shouting about how you are in a really dangerous situation right now.

That's when a cold bucket of water splashes on you and you realized how you just punched the most brutal and merciless criminal in the entire country. One more thing, your fist hurts because of how strong the punch is.

Shit, I fucked up.

You can't quite comprehend what happened next. Manjiro just dragged you back towards his house without even doing the business meeting or whatever you call that thing. Your heart is beating fast not with the fear of what he was about to do (he can torture you or kill you but that doesn't scare you that much), what scares you the most at the moment is the fact that you are slowly failing your mission to make him fall in love with you.

How can he love the woman who just punched him hard, right?

He looks calm and cold, but you know he's angry. You can feel it with his grip on your wrist, and it's painful. When you arrived at his house, he immediately dragged you upstairs and pushed you inside his room. You've never seen this house and it's different from where you are staying but you know it must be his room since it smells like him. It smells good.

But Manjiro didn't give you much time to sniff his room when he pushed you towards his bed, before he walks on his drawer and get some... what the fuck, are those handcuffs?

"W-wait, what are you doing?" You asked, panicking a little.

He didn't reply.

It doesn't take a genius to deduce what's going to happen next. You are on his bed, and he's holding a handcuff! Being handcuffed forever on his bed isn't really the worst case scenario but losing your virginity tonight is. Your eyes widened.

But it's too late when Manjiro roughly held both of your waist and laid you down on the bed. You start pushing him away but he's too strong, and you are vulnerable. Your mind just went vague as you tried doing military antics, but things just happened so fast that you just realized how Manjiro already handcuffed both of your wrist at the top of your head towards the headboard of his bed.

"Manjiro...what the fuck?" You are unable to hide the slight frustration in your voice as you are completely helpless in front of him.

You are handcuffed. You are vulnerable in your state and Manjiro is looking down on you with his usual cold eyes. It's making your heart beat fast with fear of what he's going to do next. Shit, shit, shit, shit.

"I have warned you that you wouldn't like it if I made you shut up on my own way."

Tongue tied, you are breathless. He is now sitting beside your lying body while looking down on you. You don't know why but you can feel some amount of unexplainable things. Fear? Disbelief? Shock? You don't know, but it doesn't feel good. You know resistance is futile with how you are hindered right now and it's adding to your frustration.

"Let me go, Manjiro." You stated. Your voice isn't the usual pretentious teasing voice that you use over him. Instead, it is a dominant and real voice that you use when you are in command.

"Apologize. Beg for it." He whispered in a calm but extremely dangerous manner.

Your mouth parted in disbelief and later on, annoyance, "Apologize for what? You shouldn't tell a woman, any woman, those disrespectful words, you piece of flesh! How would you feel if I tell you you're ugly and your penis is small? I have no regrets punching you."

A hint of amusement plastered on Mikey's eyes but it immediately vanished.

Slowly, his long fingers trace the tip of your chin, upwards towards the side of your lips and his gestures are teasing you. Your heart beats fast. His gaze is penetrating and it holds you captive helplessly.

"I've been merciful." He whispered.

He got something in his pocket and damp something on his lip. It is a little white powder that you can't explain. Unable to say anything, you are silent as Manjiro holds your jaw as he slowly leans closer. Your eyes widened, your heart beating fast, and your mind panicking.

"Manjiro...what..."

Before you can continue your words, his lips touched yours... in a really dangerous and inexplicably sexy motion. Your mind went blank and you can taste a salt thing from the powder that he damp on his lips lately.

The powder... you know what it was. It is an aphrodisiac substance that can increase someone's 

sexual—

Your mind stopped as Manjiro brushes his lips sexually on yours. His tongue tastes it, savoring it slowly... it's as if he's tempting you. The passionate soft kiss is slow, too slow, and it makes you unable to think well. He parted a little to breath.

Slowly, you feel his hand softly wrapping around your throat, gently tightening around it, and you feel the increasing heat building deep inside you. Your breath tightened as you feel the unexplainable heat from his touches, from his poisonous but tempting kisses.

You are now handcuffed underneath him. Helpless with him suffocating you gently and making you painfully thirsty for more. The drug is taking an immensely huge effect on you and you know you're going crazy right now. It's so hot, so damn hot, you don't want it anymore... you want Manjiro to stop, but your body is telling you otherwise.

You breath deeply as you feel his bite on your lower lip gently. You taste a small amount of blood on it, and he seems to enjoy having you hopelessly underneath him as his tongue enters inside your mouth, tasting you, savoring you, making you imprisoned by the desire that he started.

"M-Manjiro..." You called his name for him to stop. The other reason is because your body is in extreme unexplainable heat. You can feel your perspiration building on your forehead.

He tastes sweet and manly. Too good. Too fascinating. Too perfect. It's like a dream. Him kissing you deeply and devouring you wholly is something that is within your perimeter for defense. It's too much. He also drugged you, and you don't want any of this. It's like he's making you taste the forbidden apple that can pull you to the deepest pit of misery.

You feel his hot breath as he whispered between the kisses, "Suffer."

W-what? Before you know it, he leaned back, stood and straightened up with his hand on his black leather coat's pocket. His eyes are calm and cold as usual while looking down on you, who is panting and breathing hard... also handcuffed.

He licked his lip calmly like just eaten a delicious meal, "You will be alone here in intense heat. In the first minutes, you would lose your mind, until your body can't take it anymore. You'll beg for me... for my flesh... but you won't have any of those. That will be your punishment, (Y/N)."

Your heart is beating fast. Your entire body is in extreme and unexplainable heat. Your legs are brushing roughly against the sheets. You want something... something you can't explain. And by hearing Manjiro's cold and deep voice that lingers down your veins, you know what your body wants is him but your mind wants to fight it.

You tried to keep your cool and smirk a little in annoyance, "D-damn it... y-you're tempting me too much, you're a s-sadist, M-Manjiro."

Despite those words, small tears are building in your eyes because your body is extremely feeling hot and itchy, so damn itchy and painful longing for something.

He looks at you calmly and his gaze becomes soft as he sees you panting and suffering already with lusts that he brought.

"Be a good girl for me next time, will you?" He whispered with a gentle, calm voice before he turned around and left you inside the room... fighting the battle of insane carnal craving.

>>>

[Image credits to uwurmy on twitter and colorist gaaaarooooou on twitter]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 18.8K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...
53.3K 1.6K 17
Tokyo Revengers x Top Male Reader Manjiro Sano/Mikey x Male Reader Past/Bonten Arc: Together during childhood, through teenage years and now, togeth...
15.2K 620 15
In which you look back at all the memories you've had with Mikey. Sano Manjiro x Reader warning: Major Spoilers, Death, Descriptions of Mental Breakd...