Fantasy [EDITING]

By gianne0802

Nishimura Aki, was 14 when she debuted as an AESPA member. She had her ups and downs, especially her lover-g... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

1.7K 52 4
By gianne0802

Aki's POV:

I chuckled at the memory as Ningning looked at me weirdly.

"Are you okay?" Ningning asked me. I just looked at her confused.

"Yeah" I said. At the same time we arrived at Inkigayo, we got out and start walking towards the entrance.

Will I get a chance to see her? I hope so, she's friends with NingNing unnie, I think.

"NingNing unnie, you're friends with ??? and ??? right?" I asked her.

She looked at me and said, "I'm not close with ??? but I am friends with ???."

"Why?" She asked me but I just shook my head. She looked at me suspiciously and then smiled.

"Do you have a crush on them?" She asked me while smiling. I immediately said no while she just laughed at me.

"It's okay Aki-ya. It's normal to have a crush" She said while laughing which causes her to get the other members' attention.

"What are you laughing about?" Winter asked as made her way towards us and sits next to me while Karina unnie and Giselle unnie sat next to NingNing. Karina unnie was eating cookies while Winter unnie was eating gummy bears.

Winter unnie offered me some, she probably saw me drooling at the gummies. I thank her but Giselle unnie asked why Ningning unnie was laughing.

"Okay back to the question, why were laughing?" NingNing unnie looked at me and I signaled her not to tell them.

"Our maknae here has a crush, she's been asking me if I'm close with Yujin and Liz from IVE" NingNing unnie said as I just plopped at the couch.

ll be happy for you Aki but please don't be in love with someone else

"Jinjja? Omo our maknae is growing up too fast." Winter unnie said.

"Seriously no, I don't have a crush on them. I want to close with them, you know as friends." I said. The two other maknae was teasing me while the unnies were smiling looking at us.

"Aki-ya it's okay to have a crush. You and Liz look good together actually." Winter unnie teased me.

NingNing unnie somehow denied "No. She and Yujin looks good together."

I can feel the blood rise to my cheeks. I said no but they just keep teasing me making me redder. Luckily Karina unnie stopped them.

"Okay, you two should stop. Our Aki might explode any minute" Karina unnie said pulled me to make me sit next to her.

She looked into my eyes for a minute and then said "Yep, she's definitely in love with her" She laughed at me as I just pouted.

"I'm done here" I stood up and was about to leave but we were announced that we will perform now. My members stop teasing and start to get ready. After that get got to the stage and prepare, then we started performing "Dreams come true".

☆☆☆☆☆

After performing, we headed to the waiting room to chill and rest. But right now we're watching some idols perform. I felt thirsty so I asked manager unnie to buy me a strawberry.

While I was waiting for my drink, I decided to scroll through my phone. But then IVE showed up on the screen. So I decided to watch it, I also noticed that the others are watching as well.

The performance started and the camera pointed at Liz

Oh god

then Yujin's part

OMG

Without noticing I started smiling at everytime they appear. Little did I know, someone was taking a video of me.

"HAH, I GOT YOU!" NingNing unnie said suddenly that made us jump. We look at her and saw her filming me. My cheeks started to go red because I was smiling at Liz and Yujin in the video.

I warned her to run and she did. I chased her into the whole room, I started to run faster while her running for her life. I didn't notice that there was a bottle and tripped at it but luckily Giselle unnie was to catch me in time.

"Stop now," Karina said sternly making us shiver a little. I and NingNing sat down glaring at each other playfully before looking away. IVE was already done performing and next was my brother's group. My juice came and I thank manager Oppa.

I watch their performance and I couldn't avoid being proud of my twin.

"I'm so proud of you Riki Oppa," I said. The members look at me smiling while I just looking at the screen.

Cute

After Enhypen's performance, I decided to go to their waiting room. I said to my members that I'll be going to their waiting room. They nod and then I left, lucky because my brother's waiting room is just a few doors away from our waiting room. I knock at the door and I heard a 'Come in', I opened the door and saw them just chilling and also some are eating.

"Annyeong," I said which causes the boys attention. Riki Oppa ran to me and hugged me. He spun me around and put me down and ruffle my hair.

"Ah Riki Oppa, don't mess my hair." I said pouting. He laughed and pinches my cheek. His members awwed at the sight.

"Sorry Aki, I'll treat you to ice cream later," Riki Oppa said. My face lit up as I nod. I had a few chit-chats with my brother, you know catching up since we don't see each other often because we're both busy. And I also talked to his members, we were catching up with each other but then I get a message so I open my phone to see who it is.

Cold weather️❤️

Aki come back now, someone here for you~

Ah okay, I'll be back in a minute.

"Guys, I need to go now. My members are telling me to come back" I said. They nod then tell me bye, I was about to go but Riki Oppa hugged me.

"Don't forget about later okay?" Riki Oppa said. I nod and said send me the time then I left.

I started to walk to our waiting room when I started to feel nervous. I felt butterflies in my stomach,

Who's waiting for me Winter unnie?

I tried to shake the feeling but the closer I get to the waiting room, the more I get nervous. When I was at the door, I held the doorknob for a sec then opened it. My eyes widened as my face turned red, I stood there shocked.

"AKI! You're here!" Winter unnie said as I just stared at Liz.

She look so- wow

The members noticed my flustered look so NingNing unnie snapped me out, enough to make me go back to reality.

"A-annyeonghaseyo," I said nervous. The two other maknaes snicked at my flustered look.

OMG THEY ARE HERE

I was fangirling but I didn't show it.

"Annyeonghaseyo" IVE members said. The members smiled at me and I did the same. Liz and Yujin unnie smiled at me gently. We chatted about random things and then IVE members gave us two versions of their album with their signature. We thank them and they had to go now and we bid goodbye.

After a few minutes, we had to leave as well since it's almost midnight. We got outside and headed to the van. We plopped in our seats, I felt like my eyes are gonna to close soon so I messaged Riki Oppa.

Twin Banana🍌❤️

Oppa, can we go tomorrow for ice cream instead? I'm sorry

I feel so tired. My energy was drained.

It's okay Aki-yah, I was going to message you.

Also, take some rest I'll pick you up at 2:30 in the afternoon.

Goodnight Ki, I love you <3

Thanks, Oppa. Good night and I love you too <'3

I turned off my phone and relaxed, I feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep I tried to fight it but I couldn't.

NingNing's POV

As I was scrolling through my phone I feel something heavy on my shoulder. I looked as saw Aki fast asleep

She must've been tired after a long day

I fixed Aki's head at my shoulder so she would get comfortable. I look at her with adoration.

I'm so proud of you Aki, every day, always and forever will be proud of you.  What will happen if you and Liz will be together? Will you have no time for unnies now?

My thought was snapped when Karina unnie said that we're here.

"How about Aki?" Giselle unnie said worriedly because she didn't want to wake up the sleeping beauty.

"It's okay Giselle, Wake her up. She'll be asleep again when we reach the dorm" Karina said. Me and Giselle Unnie hesitated for a second.

"Let's go" Aki said as she stood up and greeted manager unnie and oppa goodnight, then she left the van, leaving us.

We just looked at each other. We got out the van and also greeted manager unnie and oppa goodnight. After they left, we went inside but we didn't see Aki.

Guess she's already at her room

And make my way to me and Winter unnie room. But as I walked to the room, I walk pass Aki's room.

I decided to check on Aki and I saw her laying down in her stomach with her arms underneath the pillows and her head was facing right. I make my way towards her bed fixed her blanket so she woundn't be cold.

"Good night baby, I love you".

I heard a faint "I love you too unnie", I giggled and left her room and went to my shared room with Winter unnie.

"Hey, where did go?" Winter unnie asked. She was sitting at the table looking at me at the mirror.

"Oh, I went to Aki's room, to check up on her." I said as I started to get dressed for bed. After that, I sit next to Winter unnie and started to remove my make up as well.

"She's asleep now?" She asked. I nodded then throw the wipes I used. I brush my teeth and after that, I laid down at my bed and waited for her to finish.

When she was done, she laid down the bed.

"Good night NingNing" started to fall asleep I started to get sleepy and said "Goodnight unnie" and slowly started to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.2K 20
Winter just transferred to a new school, Karina and winter became best friends soon. Winter went through a lot of hard times, she manage to overcome...
53.8K 1.6K 17
Karina Yu, the one who Winter loved dearly had suddenly changed ever since she took over her father's business. She was never the same, she was contr...
20.5K 1.1K 8
Karina Yu has mind reading power, but she couldn't find 'the one' whose mind she can read yet. Not until a voice from nowhere took her by surprise, l...
4.6K 172 13
Karina and Winter are two assasins who have a not so lovely relationship. Winter hates Karina and Karina thinks Winter is weak to be an assasin. But...