𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

By GaurishaRastogi

Vansh Raisinghania is one of the richest business tycoon and Black mafia king of world who have almost all st... More

♡Character Sketch♡
Prologue
♡🌹𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 2🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 3🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 4🌹♡
Note
♡🌹CHAPTER 5🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 6🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 7🌹♡
♡🌹𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 9🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 10🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 11🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 12🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 13🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 14🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 15🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 16🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 18🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 19🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 20🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 21🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 22🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 23🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 24🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 25🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 26🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 27🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 28🌹♡
♡🌹CHAPTER 29🌹♡
Os Series
♡🌹CHAPTER 30🌹♡
Ch -31

♡🌹CHAPTER 17🌹♡

2.1K 229 65
By GaurishaRastogi

Riddhima: help me!!!!......plzzzz.....is somebody there.....Vanshhhhh......bachao plz.....mujeh suffocation ho raha hai......she got panicked to see herself all alone in a closed dark room and she saw there was no one except her.....suddenly she listened the sound TIK TOK TIK TOK......she wonders what is it....then she saw something, before she could analyze anything that black thing got blasted and there spread fire everywhere....she screamed her lungs out to save her but to her bad luck no one came .......then she saw Vansh was standing far away from her, looking at her with cold eyes....she pleaded for help but he didn't even  budge .....before anything  happened she opened her eyes with a jerk and she was all sweating badly......she looked here and there and found herself on bed and analyzed that she again saw dream and she felt some intense gaze on her , she averted her gaze and found Vansh was staring at her....he got up from couch and walked towards her ......
Vansh (husky): Good Morning Sweetheart....
Riddhima: G...go...good morning va...va...Vansh.....
Vansh: why r u stammering?
Riddhima didn't want to bother him about what had she saw....she almost saw her death ......she saw Vansh's cold eyes as if he don't give a damn even if she died.....she knew her Vansh is not like this.....she decided to cover up......
Riddhima: wo.....just  a bad dream....she lied because it was even more than worst.....
Riddhima: why did u slept there....I was only on my side....
Vansh: someone I getting naughty and that too this early morning.....
Riddhima: Vansh!
Vansh: wo waise I thought too much for our first night but u sleeping baby , slept without me ....u didn't even allowed me to show how much stamina ur husband hv.....he winks....she blushed....
Vansh (husky): waise....if u want we can join each other in bathroom....what say....in this way we will be able to save water and the mother earth will be so proud of us ....haina?
Riddhima: besharam....she ran inside ....Vansh chuckled

As soon as she entered,  she removed her nighty then she realized that she haven't brought her dress , she slapped her head.....
Vansh (from outside): waise u will stay inside
.....u haven't carried anything inside.....he laughed.....
Riddhima: Vansh plz na give me my dress....plz....
Vansh: okk my drama queen he handover her dress....can I also come....he teased her
Riddhima: no!.....she snatched her dress and locked the door as fast as she can....
Riddhima: u can take bath in another bathroom.....she giggled .....
After bathing she took the dress but to her surprise it was only blouse and petticoat.....no saree
Riddhima ( angry+cutely): Vansh tumne aadhi dress di....but when she heard nothing....she realized that he must have went to another room....so she wear half of the dress given by him and wore bathrobe over it and went out not before assuring that the room is empty by sneaking out.....after she was satisfied that nobody is present, she came out but to her shock someone pulled her behind....she gasped....it was Vansh....he was hiding behind the bathroom door.....
Riddhima: Vansh!
Vansh: kya laga tumhe itni asani peecha churwa logi ....hmmm...
Riddhima: Vansh plz....let me get ready....dadi must be waiting for me....
Vansh: aisi hi jaogi half dress mein....sudden realization hit her hard she looked at her and noticed that she was half dressed but to her astonishment the bathrobe was in his hands ....she wonders when did this event took place while he was smirking which alerts her about her state....she immediately ran and hide herself behind curtains.....
Riddhima: Vansh  what is this?
Vansh: what ?
Riddhima: mera bathrobe kab utara tumne?
Vansh: when u were lost in me....he winks
Riddhima: Vansh plz na go....ready hone do......

Vansh pulled her out of the curtains and held her shoulders to make her calm.....
Vansh: kya tumhe ready karne ka haqq nahi dogi mujeh ?
Riddhima after sometime.....saree tie karna aati hai kya tumhe....
Vansh: toh tab toh tum apne pati ko jaanti nahi ho....God has gifted me with so much of talents....kya pata kab konsa kaam aa jaaye.....
He came near her and slowly started his work but Riddhima feels her cheeks heated up ad become red as tomato as she was unable to bear his piercing gaze....
Vansh (husky): abhi tumhara yeh haal hai toh tab kya hoga when u will be under me all naked without anything.....Riddhima felt her ears become heated no no burning in embarrassment......uff his not so saint talks.....
Riddhima: tab tum b ussi state mein honge....
Vansh: not bad....getting bold ha.....
Riddhima: company matters ......he made her wear saree....after that he made her wear jewelries....he took pinch of vermillion and filled her hairline and then took the nuptial chain and tied around her neck......
Vansh: ab lagi na Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania ......then he back huggs her but she was breathing heavily due to their intimacy......

Riddhima: Vansh!
Vansh: bolo sweetheart....
Riddhima: let me go...daadi....
Vansh: u married to me or daadi?
Riddhima: va....
Daadi: Riddhima!!!!!.....uth gayi hai toh aaja beta neeche....
Riddhima: aayi daadi!!!!!
She felt embarrassed....she pushed him slightly and ran downstairs but her antics made him chuckled....he went to washroom....

Riddhima: daadi!....sorry late ho gaya....
Siya: hum smjte hai bhabhi....she winks....
Riddhima (embarrassed): Siya!
.......daadi laughed....
Daadi: koi baat nahi ....aaj teri pehli rasoi hai toh kuch bana de meetha.....
Riddhima: nahi daadi aaj ka sara khana b mein hi banungi.....
Daadi: chal thik hai.....
She went inside and after good 2-3 hours she came out wiping her sweat with her saree......
Siya: bhabhi thakk gayi na aap?
Riddhima: it's nothing like that....
Daadi: kaam b toh itna tha....aacha tune kuch meetha banaya ....aaj Janmashtami b hai na.....Kanha ji ko bhog lagana hai....
Riddhima: daadi meine unke liye khaas meethi bhaat banayi hai....

Meethi bhaat 🤤☝🏻

Daadi took her to temple and started offering prayers to Lord Krishna's idol....
Vansh came downstairs but his nostrils fills with the magnificent aroma coming out of the kitchen.....
Vansh: ummm....kya bana hai aaj?
Siya: aaj ka khana made by bhabhi....waiting for the prayer to get complete so that I can get tasty tasty food......
Vansh looked at Riddhima who was busy in performing rituals.....unknowingly he felt proud of her ...

Riddhima came towards him and offered him meethi bhaat .....he ate it wholeheartedly and murmured some praising words for her........her cooking session

Siya: bhabhi humme b toh khilayiye......Vyom too joined them.....
There were several mouthwatering dishes cooked by her.....

Caution ⚠️......

Plz hv something before seeing them as we will not take responsibility for ur condition 😂🙏🤤🤩😉

First this was offered to Lord Krishna's idol then to all....as it's a ritual

Amritsari naan and cholle🤤☝🏻

Grilled veg sandwich 🤤☝🏻

Greek salad🤤☝🏻

Chicken biryani 🙃☝🏻

Gulab jamun🤤☝🏻

Veg fried rice and veg manchurian🤤☝🏻

Everyone enjoyed the meal and praised her and her cooking ......
Aangre too joined them as insisted by Riddhima.....he felt overwhelmed by her gesture......
Aangre (mind): nobody cares for me except boss till date but now I got a sister who cares for me.....she is concerned about my meal.....agar aaj meri koi bhn hoti toh bilkul aapki tarah hoti....thanku so much for coming into my life.......

Daadi: Vansh,  aaj Riddhima ne pehli baar kuch banaya hai toh shagun toh dena hoga.....par mein chahti hoon ki wo tu usse de khud apne haatho se de.....she handed him box....the moment he opened it he felt like to set fire in the whole world......there were golden bangles but it was of her mom.......
Vansh eyed daadi and she nodded......Riddhima smiled looking at bangles and after knowing that they belong to Vansh's mother....she felt proud to wear them.....but on the other side Vansh's eyes darkened......half heartedly he made her wear those bangles......

The bangles🙃☝🏻

Vansh (mind): meri maa ki chezo ko chune ka haqq kisi ko b nahi hai aur tumhe toh bilkul b nahi Riddhima.....bht jald ....bht jald ...bht jalddddd yeh cheen loonga mein tumse.....

Unknown to all of them  one man entered inside the kitchen and did something with the pressure cooker which was on gas flame.....
Unknown man: oh my dear Riddhima.....u hv hurted me now bear the consequence.....u hv to die....u will get punishment......

The unknown man😳☝🏻

After sometime Riddhima went inside the kitchen unknown to the danger which was approaching her.....the moment the whistle of the pressure cooker blows it burst ....spread the whole material to spread in air which was present inside it.....followed by Riddhima's scream.....and moreover it catches fire......

Luckily that time she was busy in the kitchen garden which was attached to the kitchen only .....everyone gasped and ran inside.....Vansh was beyond shocked.....he ran inside madly and searched for his sweetheart but failed to find her....everyone gasped to look at the condition of the blasted pressure cooker......
Vansh (worriedly): Riddhima!!!!! Riddhu!!!!
Then his eyes felt on a small petite figure who had rolled herself like a cocoon by keeping her hands on her
ears, shivering.....eyes tightly closed....sweating badly.......
Vansh approached her and called her but she was mumbling something.....
Vansh: Riddhu.....look at me....
Riddhima: meine kuch nahi kiya.....pata nahi kaise ho gaya....I'm sorry.....
Vansh: tum thik ho na....humare liye utna hi bht hai......
Siya: ha bhabhi humme pata hai aapne kuch nahi kiya hai....aap shaant ho jaayiye.....
Daadi: beta tu thik hai na? .....but she kept on repeating the same lines as she was not getting how her dreams r getting true either this way or that way......that's when Vansh realized that she is having a panic attack.....he rubbed her back but she was still shivering......
Vyom: Riddhima ko chot lagi hai Vansh....then Vansh noticed her injured arm which was slightly burnt.....it was first degree burn......he got panicked he lifted her in his arms and rushed towards the room.....meanwhile Mrs.D'Souza brought ice packs .....
Vansh hugged her and tried to comfort her and soon she get relaxed....he wiped her tears and pecked her forehead in affection as well as in the fear of losing her.....
Vansh: aaj ke baad nahi jaaogi tum kitchen mein.....
Riddhima: Vansh......
Vansh put her finger on  her lips indicating her to keep her mouth shut.....he placed ice pack on her wound lightly and after sometime applied antiseptic......

After sometime Vansh came down and roared....
Vansh: who's careless result was this?.....who went to the kitchen before Riddhima.....
Everyone hung their head......
Vansh: Aangre I want all the information.....that person would not be spared......

Vansh: mujeh excuse nahi results chahiye......
On the other side Riddhima got message on her phone.....
The message ' WANNA MEET ME DOLL'......'I have many things to tell u'....come to backyard.....she went backyard and she reached to some restricted area but she entered.....she kept on walking....then she noticed the sculpture....she was confused as it resembled to no one from this house.....she was about to go further when she felt her dupatta is stuck somewhere she tried to free it without looking back but when she failed in her attempt she noticed it was holded by Vansh himself who was throwing daggers towards her......

She looked towards his hold on her dupatta....he had holded it so tightly.....

She tried to free it but opposite to it Vansh's hold get more and more tighter.....she was hell scared now....his bloodshot eyes scarring the shit out of her......

She had never seen him like this.....she somehow managed to snatch back her dupatta.....
Vansh (calm yet dangerous):what r u doing here....despite of knowing it to be restricted area....how dare u to enter here....he roared making her jump on her place.....

Riddhima (scared ): Va....Vansh wo mein bss aise hi ghoom rahi thi.....she lied
Vansh (irritated): ghoom rahi thi.....like seriously Riddhima....this is my Mansion not any Amusement park that u will roam here and there to explore it....be confined to room and hall only dare u enter here again......
Riddhima's eyes welled up as this is not the tone she was expecting.....
Riddhima: but.....
Vansh: abhi itna bada haadsa hote hote bacha hai tumhare saath phir b tum yaha carelessly ghoomne ki himakat ki.....WHY SWEETHEART WHY?....
Riddhima: Vansh ghar mein kaisa khatra.....aur yeh sculpture kiska hai? .....yaha kyu hai?.....the moment she said ,Vansh threw pocket knife in her direction making her close her eyes in horror and she screamed Vanshhhhh.......she opened her eyes when she felt nothing only to witness his red angry eyes......
Vansh (roared): it's none of ur business.....biwi ho biwi bankar raho jasoos ki banne ki zaroorat  nahi hai....smji?
Before Riddhima could say anything Vansh scooped her petite figure in his arms and marched inside .....meanwhile all the servernt hung her head down in respect or fear u can say but Riddhima felt embarrassed the way he has and right now treating her like if she is some showpiece.....he barged inside bedroom and slammed the door with his legs and he literally threw her on bed.....she bounced on bed due to sudden force.....

She closed her eyes in fear and remember the way he has thrown knife on her without any care.....his eyes were spitting fire as if he will swallow her ......

She opened her eyes and looked at her beloved husband who is right now behaving like monster......
Riddhima: Vansh!
Vansh: shhhhhh!!!!.....yeh matt smjna Riddhima ki uss waqt mera nishana chook gaya....that was mere warning but next time it will happen for real.....I'm telling you Riddhima don't test my patience and don't try to take advantage of the freedom which I hv gave u because I can snatch it back too.....and no one I repeat no.one.will. going.to.save.u........he put stress on his every word which made her eyes widened.........

And sweetheart I mean my each and every word....don't complain me later....is that clear?
Riddhima: hmmm....
Vansh: words!
Riddhima: ha....
Vansh: rest karo....abhi  abhi itna bada incident hua....aaram karo....I'm going for the meeting.....kal humari reception hai na....bht saari arrangements b karni hai .....she nodded and noticed how his voice suddenly become sugar coated when he talked about the reception.........
He left....
Riddhima: is he bipolar?????
No no no he is not ,he is just caring for me....just over protective but less she knows that the destiny was laughing at her childish assumptions......but whose sculpture was that.....Vansh se poocha toh phir se chilayega mujh jaisi masoom par.....pata nahi konsi mata chadd jaati hai kabhi kabhi usse.....forget it mein daadi se hi pooch leti hoon....she will tell me for sure.....jaise yeh nahi batayega toh mujeh kabhi pata nahi chalega....huh....
She marched towards the door by flipping her hairs in air......but to her disappointment the door was locked from outside......
Riddhima: wtf....he ...he had locked me inside....am I kid that I'll run here and there or is he my mother who wants to control her daughter......Khadus kahi ka.....Khadus Rai Singhania.....perfect....aane do aaj ,baat hi nahi karungi, waise b itna chillaya mujpar....huh.....she laid on her bed side and slept by pouting like a  cute baby pretending herself to be angry.....

So guys plz vote for our hardwork 🥺🙏.....and yeah plz comment down ur reviews......what do you think.......
¤ Is he really bipolar or something else is bothering him?
¤ who's sculpture can be that?
¤ who attacked Riddhima in reality?

Precap: Reception + Riansh's moments + new entry but whose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 1.2K 11
Vansh Raisinghaniya never forgives and forgets betrayals, when he finds out his own wife was a spy sent by his enemy for his destruction, his life on...
292K 23.6K 51
♛ The Mafia King & The Royal Princess ♛ "You are always being so optimistic, bright and cheerful." He says, staring at me intensely with his magical...
4.6K 351 40
" She is a multibiollionaire papa tu uska dimaag tu hamesha apne paise bhadane mein hi rahega na. Aur pta nhi Kya aur kaise kar ke isne itne paise ka...
6.4K 483 21
Vansh is a ruthless businessman, his name is also involved in the mafia. He is 27 yearls old. He is silent but deadly. He is India's no.1 business ty...