Overlady

By Asking_alexandria

Overlord fanfic Contains spoilers for the anime Sporadic updates An MMORPG player finds himself trapped in th... More

Bio
Bio
Disclaimer
Arc 1: Chapter 1
Bio
Arc 1: chapter 2
Arc 1: Chapter 3
Arc 1: Chapter 4
Arc 1 :Chapter 5
Announcement : ON HOLD
Note
Arc 1: Chapter 6
Arc 1: Chapter 7
Arc 1: Chapter 8
Arc 1: chapter 9
Arc 1: Chapter 10
Arc 1 : Chapter 11 part 1
A/N
Arc: 1 chapter 11 part 2
Arc 1:Chapter 12
Announcement
Arc 1: Chapter 13
Arc 1: Chapter 14
Arc 1 : Chapter 15
Not an update yet
Arc 1: Chapter 17 part 1
Arc 1: Chapter 17 part 2
Arc 1 : Chapter 18
Arc 1: Chapter 19
Arc 2
Arc 2: Chapter 1
Arc 2: Chapter 2
Arc 2: Chapter 3
Not an update
Arc 2: Chapter 4
Arc 2: Chapter 5
Arc 2: Chapter 6
Arc 2 : Chapter 7
Arc 2: Chapter 8

Arc 1: Chapter 16

2.2K 71 8
By Asking_alexandria

Ok, so this took way longer than I expected cause I couldn't find the time.

But I will try to finish up Arc 1 this weekend. I will try to update more often after I adjust to doing 13 courses.

@Biorevil get chapter dedication 😩

+++++++ On to the chapter +++++++

Neigh! Neigh!    (horse sounds)

Come out!

Get out here! Hurry up!

The voice of a crude ruffian bellowed out from outside the carriage.

The carriage was surrounded by a group of scoundrels in cahoots with the carriage driver. They continued to call out to the people in the carriage, faces filled with ill intent.

The carriage door opened to reveal a petite pale-faced lolita looking girl, dressed in a black and red Victorian-style gown. The faces of the men contorted to lust-filled gazes, looking at the timeless beauty.

Her bright red eyes narrowed at the vermins, as excitement continued to fill them.

Unbeknownst to them, what they've encountered is a crazed brand of poisonous beauty.

"You have bad luck, young lady. If you keep quiet, we won't take your life. For a little kid, you have some nice goods," with a lecherous expression on his face, one of the ruffians reach out to touch the beauty's chest only to be stopped.

"Please don't touch me with your filthy hands"

Blood spilt from his severed hand, throwing him into panic, though it was short-lived as the beauty took his life at the mere sweep of her hand.

That was enough to send the entire crowd into disarray as Shalltear gathered the blood of the deceased into the air, forming a large ball of blood. Bored with the small fries, she ordered the pair of vampire brides to clean them up.

And there, the one-sided massacre began.

**********
Placing gifs and images for the rest cause I don't want to write about it anymore 🥲

**********

The Great Tomb of Nazarick *****

Throne Room++++

Seated on the thrones were two majestic supreme beings.

A woman with an appearance out of this world, a true ethereal beauty in every sense. A pair of majestic white wings, outlined with gold accessories lazily rest as she lounged on the throne.

To her right sat an imposing Lord of Death listening to the report of the leader of the floor guardians.

"Shalltear Bloodfallen has revolted against us," Albedo reported.

"Master Source, open," the console revealed itself at Momonga's command, showing the list of NPC's with Shalltear's name in red.

"So this is why you believe she has revolted ?" he asked.

"I checked after we lost contact with her and found this anomaly. It seems the vampire brides that were with her perished as well."

"In this world, there are talents and martial arts that do not exist in Yggdrasil. Is there a possibility she is under such influence?" he questioned.

"I am not sure. However, it doesn't change the fact that she has revolted. I suggest sending a hunting party after her immediately. I will use our forces, I will go and have Cocytus and Mare as vice commanders. Considering Shalltear's strength this is required."

"No, I feel we are being too hasty. We must confirm her reason for revolting first. Could it be that she's not pleased with my leader or is it-"

"Whoever dares to question my lords' leadership and not be please deserves to-"

"Albedo" Lady Y/N finally decided to intervene seeing that Albedo was getting worked up.

Receiving a look from her lady, the leader of the floor guardians quickly composed herself while bowing respectfully.

Seeing her pacified look, you turned your attention to Momonga.

"No need to overthink," you said while offering a smile, knowing that Momonga has probably been thinking of the possibility of the netizens of Nazarick eventually revolting.

"Albedo, if you could leave us for a while. No need to worry too much, for now, raise the level of defences to maximum and wait on the orders of your supreme ones," you said dismissing Albedo.

Finally alone, Momonga asked for your opinion on the matter.

"While this world has some similarities to Yggdrasil, it's also very different. With your previous encounter with that pharmacist boy, I had Jibril look into a few things for me. It cannot be ruled out that in this world also exist artefacts and the lot. However, those things a rare and thus not easy to own."

"That is to say, there are very few people in this world who could have them. Considering Shalltear's strength and vampire abilities, only something equivalent to a world-class item could cause her to revolt" he reasoned.

Smiling lightly you continued,

"Yes, there are only a few powers in this place that are possible threats to our take over. That Slane Theocracy seems to be one worth mentioning based on the order of this world."

"They're behind it based on Albedo's report" he mused.

"Well, no need to worry about them, for now observing from the shadows is enough, if they become a problem..."

Jibril has no qualms wiping them thoroughly off the map.

"Well, in any case, you also have me, no need to take this on by yourself. I believe you've thought about how to save Shalltear...killing and resurrecting should do the job," you reassured offhandedly, but certainly, if Momonga could he would sweatdrop at the last half.

"I will take care of Shalltear," he responded in a firm tone.

"Good, I will allow Angel to escort you when you're ready, he won't lose to her."

*******

++++++++++

I read your comments 😊, really appreciated them and thanks for voting 😁.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 571 9
One of the founding members of the Ainz Ooal Gown guild on Yggdrasil, Y/n is a ferocious warrior with a deep knowledge of magic. He and Momonga are t...
88.6K 2.7K 65
Momonga becomes the Emperor of the Yggdrasil how will he affect the new world and the other worlds? will it be destruction and chaos or peace and pro...
18.2K 477 75
Satoru and tsume are saying their final goodbyes to the YGGDRASIL world they built together. Still, little to her brother's knowledge he doesn't know...
587 8 3
Yggdrasil a DMMO-RPG is finally shutting after 12 years, Momonga and his friend Mikoto stay on the game together during it's last few minutes as they...