Saranghaeyo, Oppa {NU'EST Fan...

By daddyhaizaki

Bang Min Young is Girl's Day Bang Minah's sister. Even though they look alike, they are the exact opposite. M... More

~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
A/N: FUNNY YET IMPORTANT
OMERIGIERD
~Nine~
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!
~Ten~
A/N: Bang Minah
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~13~
~14~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21 ((pfft))~
~22~
~23~
A/N:
1K ?!?!
~24~
~25~
Woah
Discontinued?

~15~

120 4 1
By daddyhaizaki

BE WARNED: THERE IS A LITTLE BIT OF A DEPRESSION IN THIS!!! BUT PLEASE ENJOY!!! (^_^||)
-----------------------------------------------

~Ren~

When we got into the van, I noticed that one specific member was missing. I sighed knowing that he was probably with Minnie. While I put my seat belt on, safety first children, I felt a buzz from my bag so I clicked in the metal part and grabbed my phone out of my bag. It was a text from Yuri,

[Yuri- Y, Me- M]

Y: Hey~

M: Hi

Y: Where are you guys?

M: Going home... Why?

Y: Can you guys go to Minnie's house and look after her?

I blushed a little.

M: Why?

Y: Because I'm afraid that Minnie will get sort of uncomfortable and start to have mini panic attacks...

M: Arasseo.

Y: And in her state, I think she needs the comfort of friends to keep her company.

M: Then why can't you take care of her?

Y: I'm... have errands to run...

By the time she texted that last one, it was about five long seconds which gave me suspicion.

Y: I'll text you the address...

I nodded to myself and waited for the address before telling the others our text messages. We told our driver as he put it into the GPS.

~Time Skip: At Girl's Day Dorm~

As we got out of the car, Aaron hyung told Manager Hyung-nim that we might be staying the night. Manage Hyung-nim only nodded and said that he would be coming by with some pj's and a change of clothes for school tomorrow. I checked my phone as we walked up the stairs.

"What number is the dorm?" Umma Hyun asked. I told him the room number and found it almost immediately because the apartment was near. I walked up to the door only to be pushed out of the way by Aaron Hyung. He only stuck out his tongue and resumed to knocking on the door as Umma Hyun helped me up. We heard a faint "COMING!!!" before the door opened, only to see Minnie on the floor as she looked at us in utter shock and confusion.

"Annyeong Minnie-ah!!" Aaron cooed.

"What the heck are you guys doing here?!" She asked. Aaron hyung scoffed,

"*Gasp* How rude, not inviting your friends into your house!" He said pretending to be some actor in pain and depression... But it ended up looking like he was constipated and had to let out some gas from the caboose if ya know what I mean O___O. It was quiet for a second before a familiar voice came in,

"Who's at the do-- Oh, hey guys..." JR are said before helping Minnie up. She bowed her head to him in thanks before turning her attention to us again.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"Yuri asked us to come here and keep you company..." I explained. The others nodded and we looked back at her. She made a face (-______-) and sighed probably contemplating on what to do. After a few minutes, she stepped to the side followed by JR and looked at us,

"Fine, come in..." She said in defeat. Aaron and I squealed as we ran in, but I stopped abruptly when I smelt something in the air. I turned to the gathering crowd around us and set my eyes on a particular chestnut eyes.

"Are you cooking something?" I asked. She nodded and ran to the kitchen lowering the heat on the oven,

"Yeah, I'm making ramyun... Want some?" She asked. She looked at all of us as we nodded our heads. She nodded and put her hair into a low pony tail. I was shocked at how naturally beautiful she looked but something caught my eye as I looked up and down. I heard the sound of a chair fall back and saw Baekho grab her wrist causing her to drop her chopsticks. She looked at him shocked at the his sudden appearance. Her eyes grazed the room as she found us all looking at her.

~Baekho~

The only thing I could was stare at her in awe. She just looked... so perfect. The moment she pulled her hair back, I could immediately see the dim light shine against her creamy toned face, how she didn't have any blemishes etc.. But something horrifying and scarring came across me. Before I could register what was happening, I found myself gripping Minnie's wrist tight yet gentle. I knew that everyone was staring at us but that didn't matter to me. My body moved on it's own denying my mind and following what my heart was telling it to do. I felt something warm and squishy push against my chest. I looked down and found Minnie wrapped in my strong arms. *What am I doing?* Then it hit me, I unfolded my arms and took her wrist shoving it towards my face examining it. My eyes widened and I felt the urge to cry but found some hidden strength to pull myself together. I didn't know whether to be mad or sad. A part of me wanted to scream at her, and the other wanted to comfort her and lead her to a private place to talk about what had happened.

"W-What are you doing, Hyung?" Ren asked worriedly. I looked at them and then back at the blushing Minnie. I folded her sleeve and showed it to herself.

"What the heck is this?!" I questioned. She was shocked and scared. She tried to remove her wrist from me but I held my grip, still being gentle not to hurt her... too much. I could see that her eyes were brimming with tears.

"What the heck are these white scars on your wrist?!" I demanded to know. She was like a little sister to me and the last thing I wanted to know was that she would self-harm herself. I glanced at the members to find that they were utterly shocked as well.

"Please... hajiman..." She whimpered. I pulled her over to the couch as the members followed. I sat her down in the middle of the couch as the others took seats next and in front of us. I saw a tear fall from her eyes as she looked down but luckily, Umma Hyun saw it as well and tilted her face up to wipe the tears away.

"When did this start?" Ren asked.

~Minnie~

"It all started when I got back from the hospital after an accident that happened a long time ago..."

~FLASHBACK~

"Look, Min Young's back from the hospital..." They whispered,

"Ugh, I bet she ran into the street only to get attention..." *How could they say such mean things?* All around the school, I was known for being Bang Minah's little sister. When Minah Unnie was around, they would act nice, caring, gentle, you name it. But when she wasn't they treated me like rubbish. They spat at me, cursed my name out, wrote things on my desk, and some even tried dropping knives or flower pots on my head as I walked by the open windows of the classroom's. And at home, I would always be compared to Unnie. How she excelled in academics, music, and athleticism. Yes, she truly was a prodigy but me? Heh, I was the mess up sister that couldn't do anything. Though I went threw all this, I pretended that nothing was wrong and stayed quiet and let these things slip by. However, there was a point in where I wanted so badly to run away, or better yet, die. But I had strong ties to this planet I called home so I commended on the next best thing. I found a razor in the bathroom and that's how it all happened. Though no one found out, I stopped because I finally found myself happy at some point in my life and started to think of nothing but happiness. But because of my past, I stay quiet and shy. Unnie forced my to go on those "mixer" parties and mingle but I never said anything. I just stayed there quietly in the corner of the booth watching quietly as the busy people bustled the sidewalks. But once I met a group of five guys, I started to be more open. And I knew that Unnie had noticed as well.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

~NU'EST~

*Wow, I never knew... Well of course I never knew, it's only a few weeks since we met.* I looked at the other members and I knew they were thinking the same thing. We had this little telepathic connection. We all engrossed Minnie into a bear hug and whispered comforting nothings into her ears. Baekho, Aaron, and Ren telling her some cheesy pick up lines and jokes just to make her laugh and make that original and heart warming smile that could melt a heart with moe flowers. We all dispersed and sat back in our original seats keeping our eyes on Minnie as she wiped the tears from her eyes while smiling.

"Thank you all..." She said. We said nothing but smiled at her whole-heartedly. *I could never stay mad at her*...

~Umma Hyun~

My eyes widened,

"SHïT!!!" I yelled. Jumping over the couch and running into the kitchen. It was smoking hot and full of heat. I made my way to the oven and turned it off. I looked into the steaming pot and found the ramyun, or remains of it, as black as charcoal.

"Aish, jinja?!" Minnie shouted coming into the fanning the smoke out of her breathing space.

"How about we just go eat out?" I suggested. She nodded approvingly and walked back to the living room, after opening the kitchen windows and getting a fan started to get the smoke out. I walked back out as well as we all got our shoes on and walked out to eat out.

-------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo ma lovely chingus!!! How have you been? Jinja? So, how was this chapter? Mianhae for being late... Please vote if you enjoyed this!!! >_< ANNYEONG!!!!

~YEHET~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 601 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
24.5K 1.8K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
293K 20.6K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...