๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ สฒแต’หกหขแต’โฟ

By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

in which... Colson Baker kidnaps his enemy's son to prove a point. What happens when Colson ends up falling... More

๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ? ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ

406 14 64
By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

timeskip: a week
tw: r@pe

it was jaden's album release party and they decided to have it at the house, inviting all their friends.

"mm, baby, this is Christian and Mads." Colson slurred, with a drink in his hand, walking over to the couple with Jaden on his arm. Jadens heart dropped when he saw mads, who just smirked looking at him.

"believe me i know who this is." he deadpanned. "yallve met?" Colson said taking another sip of his drink. "she's my ex." Jaden said. "please, mads you dated this loser?" Christian, also known as Sevryn, asked with a laugh, "sadly." she chuckled.

"i'm gonna go get another drink, i love you." Colson said letting go of Jaden. Jaden let a mental whine fill his brain as he stood there. "why are you here, Madison." Jaden asked bawling up his fist. "Colson invited us." Christian answered for her.

"i'm gonna go find riley, you boys play nice." Madison said rolling her eyes.

DRUG LORD

"pretty boy!" a tipsy Christain walking over to a drunk out of his mind Jaden. "hey christian," he rolled his eyes. after he saw mads and Christian earlier, it through his whole night off. Colson was off doing who knows what and mads and riley left awhile ago.

"Come upstairs with me." Christian said, placing his hands on Jadens wrists, looking down at Jaden.

"no." Jaden whined trying to pull his hands away. Christian's grip was too strong and dragged Jaden upstairs. Jaden let out whines the whole way begging for him to let go. there was people around but it's like no one was listening.

Christian pulled Jaden in his and Colsons room pushing him on the bed, getting on top of him immediately.

"christian stop!" Jaden begged as the bigger man kissed down his now shirtless body. he tried pushing him off but it didn't work.

Christian groaned as Jaden tried pushing him off again and slapped him in this face, "shut the fuck up, you know you want it." he yelled.

he pulled jaden's pants off, along with his own.

not even caring to prep Jaden, christian slammed into jaden, making him cry in pain. all jaden wanted at the moment was for colson to help him, someone who was off doing whatever, drunk as fuck.

"stop, please!" jaden moaned. Christian put his hand on Jadens throat, "shut up you dirty fag." christian yelled, squeezing it. jaden had tears streaming down his face letting out sobs and moans. a few minutes later he felt christian's warm liquid inside of him and he came on his stomach.

Christian pulled out dropping Jadens body that he was holding up with one hand and let go of Jadens throat. Christian chuckled, standing up, and putting his clothes back up, "we should do this again sometime." he said placing a kiss on a crying Jaden, who just pulled the blanket over top of him. soon, jaden didn't remember what was said. he blacked out for a moment.

Christian walked out and Jaden put a shirt and a pair of Colsons boxers on. what seemed like minutes later, a drunk colson walked in. really it was hours.

4 am

to be the exact time.

"hey baby." Colson smiled getting in bed next to Jaden. Jaden immediately turned over, wrapping his right leg around Colsons, his right arm around colsons body. "someones needy," Colson chuckled softly, putting his arm Jadens back. jaden let out a sob, burying his head in colsons sad.

"no, no, baby, i was joking, don't cry." Colson said, kissing his head. trying to change the subject, he brought up christian, "i saw you and christian talking earlier, did you him and mads work things out?" he asked softly. Jaden let out a louder sob, holding Colson tighter.

Colson began to grow worried, "baby, what happened?" he asked in a demanding but soft tone as Jaden let out soft cries. Jaden got fully on top of Colson, straddling him. Colson went to go place his hands on Jadens ass, like he always did, it wasn't in a sexual way unless they were about to have sex, but Jaden flinched, relaxing immediately realizing it wasn't Christian. it wasn't mads. it wasn't his dad. it was colson.

it's just colson.

it's only colson.

he wouldn't hurt me.

"just hold me." Jaden begged. and that's exactly what Colson did. he held him until Jaden was ready to tell him.

DRUG LORD
6:25 am

Colson and Jaden were still awake in their bed. it's been a few hours and Jadens crying calmed along with his breathing. he sat up on colsons lap whos body was propped against the head board.

his breathing started to pick up and tears started to fill his red, swollen eyes. Colson put his hands on Jadens face and started to caress his cheek with his thumb, "it's okay, baby, i love you so much. you can tell me anything, you know that right?" he said softly. Jaden nodded as tears started to fall.

"christian... he-" he started but cut him self off with a sob. "he touched me." Jaden got out seeing the anger form on Colsons face, then shook his head, "no that's an understatement," he started taking a deep gulp, rip the bandaid off, "he raped me." he finished, shutting his eyes.

Colson didn't say anything. he just pulled Jaden's body down, holding him. "he called me and said so many things...a fat bitch, a fag, he said you were using me, that i should kill myself. i deserved what he was doing to me, the list could go on and on." Jaden cried against Colsons chest. "baby, i'm so fucking sorry that i wasn't with you tonight." Colson said, rubbing the back of Jadens head.

"don't blame yourself for everything that happens to me. it's not your fault." Jaden said, kissing Colsons chest. Colson was beyond angry and Christian would not live past tonight. "i love you, so much." Colson said softly. Jaden let a soft smile form on his face, "i love you too." is all he said, falling asleep shortly after.

when he was with Colson, he was safe. nothing could hurt him. colson wouldn't allow it. now that Jaden was asleep, colson took it as his chance too... talk with christian.

DRUG LORD
7:35 am

Colson had a gun in his waist band as he knocked on Christian and Mads' door. he had a black ski mask on along with black gloves. Christian opened the door, "bro it's almost 8 in the morning, who are you?" Christian asked, squinting his eyes at the bright light.

Colson cocked his head to the side and pushed Christian back with two fingers, inside the house walking in after. he shut the door and took his mask off.

"oh, colson, fuck you scared me." Christian laughed as they walked to the living room. "you know who else i'm sure was scared?" Colson asked, pushing christian in the couch, who looked up at him confused. "Jaden. you know, when you were raping him?" Colson said looking down at him, "nah, bro, i get that's your boyfriend, but he practically begged me for it. he was moaning." Christian laughed. "yah." Colson nodded with a smile, pulling his gun out. Christian stopped laughing as colson let out a maniacal one and bashed him in the head with it.

"who's laughing now bitch." Colson said pointing the gun in between his eyes. "you don't have to do this, Colson you're like a big brother to me..."Christian started, holding his head, Colson let out a laugh again, "moanings the body's natural instinct dumbass." and the bam, the trigger was squeezed, Christian was dead.

"christian..baby, is everything okay down there." Colson said hearing mads walked down the spiral staircase. Colson quickly ran out the front door, stopping at the window, hearing madisons scream as she looked at christian's body. he pulled the mask over his head, smiling, and got in the black sports car, speeding off. he didn't feel a single regret as he drove home to be with his boyfriend.

DRUG LORD
9:15 am

Colson carefully got in bed besides Jaden, who instantly cling to his side, "where were you?" Jaden mumbled softly. "dealing with things." Colson answered, "c-christian?" he stuttered. he felt colson nod and he relaxed, "you don't need to worry about him anymore." Colson said as Jaden crawled on top of colson with his eyes still closed. "thank you." he said softly kissing Colsons chest. he always did this when he was tired and Colson absolutely loved it. "always and forever baby." he replied kissing Jadens head, rubbing up and down his back.

@whotfiskelz

liked by bakdjadn and 10,782 others
whotfiskelz i got you forever baby<3
view all 767 comments

bakdjadn 🥺i fucking love you
whotfiskelz liked this comment

babycowboy that's so fucking cute, im so proud of y'all<3

notalabamabarker he told me what happened, good job colson

notlandonbarker that's kinda cute ig🙄
bakdjadn if ur jealous he loves me just say dat
notlandonbarker i'm jealous

notmgkschild his smile is so cute, also, you were supposed to block me from this acct dAd
whotfiskelz i blocked ur MAIN. not my fault you have a spam-

Jaden let out a stream of giggles as Colson kissed all over his face. "bubba stop!" he smiled, "oh, oh you want me to stop?" Colson asked looking in his eyes, jaden's smile got bigger as he looked at Colson with the same, innocent, eyes as before, "i couldn't breathe, you were making me laugh to much."

Colson let out a laugh, "you're so perfect." he said before placing a kiss on Jadens lip. Jaden deepened the kiss in a passionate way, letting colson know he wasnt ready to have sex after what happened. Colson pulled away, "let's go downstairs we've been up here all day." He said giving Jaden one last peck. jaden let out a dramatic groan, "fine." he smiled.

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘧🙂

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 3.6K 40
She was never one for violence. In college she thought she found the man of her dreams until he asked for something she wasn't ready to give up. He t...
24.8K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination๐Ÿ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
10.5K 424 23
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› he has 365 days to fall in love with a mafia boss.
391K 17.4K 37
Jay didn't come from a place filled with happily ever afters. He was a black kid growing up in Harlem. Like most boys in his neighborhood Jay was dra...