Marco

By NiqueMkw

Amara Park : Independent small bakery owner. She is obsessed with watching movies and TV shows. She can't go... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight

Chapter Seventeen

51.9K 1.7K 174
By NiqueMkw

Amara pov

I feel wet substances all over my face. I smile and slowly open my eyes to see Stefano hovering above me. He stops kissing me and smiles showing his beautiful dimples.

"Buongiorno Amore mio" he says in his deep Italian accent. (Good morning my love)

I blush. I assume he said 'good morning'. He leans down to kiss me but I cover my mouth. He frowns and moves off me to sit up.

"I didn't brush my teeth yet" I say.

He smirks. He hovers over me again, holding my arms above my head. He leans down and captures my lips with his. He slips in his tongue and explores my mouth. Eww.

He pulls away, both of us breathing hard. He kisses my nose.

"Yummy" he says smiling.

I push him off making him fall back on the matress. I can hear his deep laugh echoing in the room as I make my way to the bathroom. I close the door and take of the shirt.

"You know you have no morning breat-Fuck. me." Stefano bursted into the bathroom.

"Stefano!" I yell.

___________
( day of Stefano and Amara's date)

Jeong pov

I walk through the door, only to see a beautiful girl coming down the stairs. She spots me and freezes at the bottom. She let's out a ear piercing scream. I groan and she tries walking to me but her body sways. I quickly move to catch her. She fainted. Great, now I'm holding a strange, gorgeous girl.

I study her facial features. She's so beautiful.

Amara and another girl come jogging down the stairs. Where are these people coming from?

"Can someone please explain why this girl fainted when I walked through the door. Wait a minute Bokki, what are you wearing?" I ask confused. She's wearing a short dress that show off way to much of her thighs and cleavage. No.

"I'm going on a date with Stefano and that girl you're holding is his younger sister that's basically in love with you" she says smiling at me

"Knock Knock, holy. shit!" I turn to see Stefano at the door with flowers in his hand and his mouth wide open in shock.

We watch as Stefano takes long strides to Amara, while she stands there with a blush on her face.

"Hey amore" Stefano says as soon as he reaches her.

"Hi" she breathes.

He hands her the flowers and she sniffs them before giving him a beautiful smile.

"Thank you Stefano" she says.

"You're welcome amore. Words can't even describe how gorgeous you look right now" Stefano says. I roll my eyes

"Thank you, you clean up well" she says with a smirk.

We all watch as Chiara stirs and opens her eyes. She looks me right in the eyes and I flash her a smile. She turns back to the rest of the people.

"You guys see him too right?" she asks.

We all laugh. She slowly leans up and touches my face. Upon seeing I'm real, she squeals and lunges herself on me making me fall backwards.

"Omg! You're really here! I don't know how but you're here, with me!" she screams.

"Chiara, meet my twin brother Jeong Park" Bokki says smiling.

"Twin brother! Omg! I love you Jeong, marry me please!" she yells.

"Well can you get off me first so we can properly meet?" I ask her. I don't want her off though, but it's Stefano's younger sister.

She slowly gets off me and we both stand up. I smile and give her my hand to shake but instead, she slaps it away and hugs me really really tightly.

Amara giggles and Stefano kisses her cheek before pulling her to him.

"Please excuse us, we have a date to complete" Stefano says.

They both leave and the other girl turns to me.

"Hi I'm Aria, Amara's best friend" she says.

I nod and try pulling away from Chiara, who's still hugging me.

"Can you let go now, please?" I say softly.

She pulls away and hides her blushing face with her hair. I smile.

"Ummm, Can she stay here until Stefano gets back? I have plans and she's staying with Stefano but he didn't leave keys" Aria asks.

"I thought I was staying at you-" Aria cuts her off.

"You're staying with your brother, remember" she says emphasizing on the last word.

"No problem at all" I say.

Aria hugs a very confused Chiara and whispers something in her ear. Her face turns red and Aria giggles before she pulls away. She waves slightly at me before leaving, closing the door behind her.

We stand in silence for a few minutes. I just stand and admire her beauty.

"You're incredibly beautiful" I say softly.

I don't expect her to hear but she does cause she blushes before muttering a 'thank you'.

I clear my throat. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" I ask her.

She nods her head shyly. I chuckle and lead her to the living room. I tell her to pick a movie as I get popcorn.

I come back and sit next to her. We watch the movie in silence, her small giggles making my eardrums dance in joy.

_____

It's been a few days ever since I've seen Chiara. I can't get her beautiful face out of my head though.

I can't even date her because she's Stefano's small sister. I'm going back to Korea next month. I just want to see her again. Fuck.

I park my car and walk into a small cafe, Bokki told me not to go to hers because I'll just get whatever I want for free. I can't do that.

I walk in and see a bunch of young people. I'm not surprised though, there is a college near here.

Luckily I'm wearing my hat and shades so no one recognizes me. I order a coffee and a piece of chocolate cake. Slowly walking to a table, I spot Chiara. She's watching something on her phone with earphones plugged in. I smile and walk to her table.

She's so focused on whatever she's watching that she doesn't even notice me. I take out one of her earphones and put it in my ears. She's watching a show I played in. Heh.

She looks at me for a second, I briefly take off my glasses and wink. She smiles widely before hugging me, tightly. I hug her back, clearly shocking her.

"Why are you sitting alone?" I ask.

She pulls away and smikes awkwardly.

"because... I want to watch my show alone" she says.

I know that's not the reason but I don't push her. She smiles again, genuinely. I nod my head and before taking a bite of my cake. She stares at me, licking her lips. I smirk and lift up the cake to her lips. She freezes and shakes her head 'no', with a frown on her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask her softly.

She shakes her head and goes back to watching the show.

"Tell me, please" I say again.

"I can't eat it cause I'll get fatter" she says softly. She plays with her beautiful fingers and bites her lip.

"You told you, you were fat?" I ask.

"Those girls sitting by the window. When I ordered the cake, they told me I'll get fatter. They're in my class." She says.

I clench my jaw. This girl has a beautiful body, she's not even fat!

"Wait here Angel" I whisper to her. She nods and watch as I get up.

I buy the rest of the chocolate cake and walk back to her. I take off my shades and hat and sit down.

It takes a couple of minutes before some people recognize me. I never knew Americans were this interested in South Korean celebrities.

Some start taking pictures but I just ignore them and push the cake to Chiara. She looks at me shocked and shakes her head, looking down.

"Hey hey hey, eyes up here Angel" I say, lifting her chin.

She looks into my eyes and I smile before taking the fork and serving her the cake. I bring the cake to her lips and she slowly opens her mouth. I put it in her mouth and watch as she savors the flavor before letting out a quiet moan.

I take my thumb and wipe the edges of her mouth before licking the frosting from my thumb.

"Delicious"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 5.3K 20
|| WINNER AMBYS 2022 VAMPIRES CATEGORY || || FEATURED: FOODKART || When single mother and baker Autumn Milford is hired to cater a high-end party in...
284K 16K 45
She was a miserable poor soul looking for a way to get away from her abusive adoptive family. But her adoptive mother sold her off to a mysterious, m...
165K 4K 33
A young 16-year-old girl who struggles to not only take care of herself in this cruel world but also to look after an 11 years old girl and a 2years...
257K 7.5K 37
~Sequel to Little Kisses~ I smirked and turned to him running my hands slowly down my body and walked onto his lap again. I wrapped my legs around hi...