Encounter ⤷ Lee Donghyuck

By hyuckheart

⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit c... More

ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
[1]✨
02✨
03✨
04✨
05✨
06✨
07✨
08✨
09✨
10✨
11✨
12✨
13✨
14✨
15✨
16✨
17✨
18✨
19✨
20✨
21✨
22✨
23✨
24✨
25✨
26✨
27✨
28✨
29✨
30✨
31✨
32✨
33✨
34✨
35✨
36✨
37✨
38✨
39✨
40✨
41✨
42✨
43✨
44✨
45✨
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀʏ

46✨

574 8 0
By hyuckheart

Bright lights invaded her eyes as she struggled to open them. Turning to the other side as she went deeper into haechan's neck.

Shifting a bit as he opened his eyes. Looking at the clock as the needle pointed at the number 8. Groaning a bit as he snuggled closer. Leaving no gap between them both.

"Good morning love," he said in his raspy morning voice. Breath fanning against her neck. "Good morning," she said feebly rubbing her eyes.

"What time is it??" "8" "It's already 8??" Haechan nodded as she sighed. Stomach grumbling as she groaned. "I'm hungry~" she coed as he sat up straight.

"Come on let's get you breakfast," he said as she lazily woke up. Pulling her towards the bathroom as she brushed her teeth. Walking down the stairs as the smell of pancakes filled the air.

Closing her eyes as she followed the smell. Jaemin put up the last pancake as she sniffled at the pile of pancakes. "It smells sooooo good~," she said as Jaemin smiled proudly.

"Come on let's not make the food get cold," he said as he took the pile of pancakes and placed them on the table.

A group of hungry boys came as they all sat on the chair as if they were possessed.

"Dig in," Jaemin said as everyone started to fight for pancakes. Within minutes the hard work of 2 hours got over. The plate was crystal clear as everyone swallowed the last bits.

"Thanks for the food," everyone said as they left the room. "I'll help you with the dishes, " Cho hee said. Jaemin spewed out a thank you as she picked up the plates.
______________________________________

"Where were you all this time??" Haechan asked as she entered the room. "I was helping Jaemin with the dishes," she said as haechan stood up.

"Come on get dressed" "For what??" "I wanna take you out...all these days I held back...but no more get dressed I'm taking you on a date," he said as she froze

"D-date??" "Yep now get dressed," he said as she looked at the cupboard. "You should have told before!! I need time to get dressed~...when did you leave the room?!?" Looking around as there showed no sign of haechan.

Picking up a simple but fancy frock as she looked herself in the mirror. "This should do the job." Nodding her head in approval.
______________________________________

"When will you be back??" "We are not sure, things don't seem good there," Chan said as taeyong sighed.

"We will be back in a few years don't be sad" chan added bringing taeyong into a hug.

"Who told I'm sad...I'm glad that you're leaving for Japan" taeyong said. "What else did I except," he said as they went in for a group hug.

"Well then see ya in a few years!!" Han yelled as they bid their goodbyes. Looking at their silhouettes fade out, reaching the top of the escalator, going into boarding.

And with that, they were gone too. Everything going back to how it was. Ateez completely under their control.

NCT were still number one on the list of mafia gangs. Everything was back to normal.
_____________________________________

"Where are we going!!" "How is it a secret if I tell you!!" She just whined, shaking her head like a small kid jumping up and down on the seat.

"Your gonna break the seat. Sit properly!!" He kept a hand on her thighs as he held her tightly.

Looking out the windows, golden and orange hues painted the sky as the sun almost settled down for a night of good night sleep.

"We are here"haechan spoke as he parked the car. Getting out of the car she skipped her way trying to keep pace with haechan.

He suddenly halted which resulted in her hitting her nose on his back. "What the-" rubbing her nose in pain as she looked up to him.

Turned to see her in pain as he quickly spewed out a lot of sorry's. "I'm really sorry" she just shook her head telling it's alright.

Nodding his head as he took her hand in his. Pulling her as he ran towards the shore. "Woah..... it's soooo beautiful" the sky turned almost orange as the sun was drowning in the sea.

"I knew you would like it" "Like it??? I love it!!!" She said as she ran like a kid towards the waves.

Jumping up and down excitedly as haechan admired her. She motioned her hand calling him as he joined her.

Holding her up as she screamed her lungs out in happiness. Putting her into the water as it splashed all over haechan.

A drowned Cho hee got out from the water as haechan just laughed at her.

"Ya, you!! Get back here!!!" She chased him down all the way around the shore as happy giggles emerged from both.

"Hahaha, you can never catch me!!" He teased as he hugged her and lifted her. Giggling as she experienced the best time of her life.

"If I can't catch you who can??" "Hmm well that's kinda true," he said as they finally settled down on the sand.

He kept his hand back as he leaned on himself. Putting her head on his shoulder as they both looked at the sea.

Falling into a comfortable silence as they stared at the waves. The sun had drowned completely in the water, now the moon was more prominent.

"Thank you," she said breaking the silence they held. "For what??" "For everything," he just chuckled. "You are always welcome love," she tilted her head off his shoulder as she looked into his eyes.

The one that held an immense love for her. The eyes which made her fall for him, again and again, every time she sees it. The eyes that made her feel at ease.

The eyes that held her whole world. She was finally happy. Finally felt that it was worth living. Everything was how she dreamt it to be. Everything was like a dream.

"I love you" "I love you too munchkin"

Connecting their lips sweetly in a soft kiss. Pouring all their emotions and love into the kiss at the moment. Both smiling through the kiss, the sound of waves crashing giving a perfect background as the moon shined to its brightest.

This was just the start of a thing people like to call, love. They are a bud which has just started to bloom into a beautiful flower in the garden.

They have a long way to go, more battles to go through in life jointly, but no matter what they will always stay
together.

~I am Lee Haechan and I'm madly in love with Cho hee.

~I am Cho Hee and I'm madly in love with Lee Haechan.

¶¶ I'll love you with my whole heart all the way, till the end ¶¶

ƬʜᴇꔷᎬɴᴅ
_

____________________________

Woah it's finally over!!!
Well, I'll say it was a crazy-ass ride as I started it without any plot.

I'll thank every single person who is utilizing their time in reading this shitty book.

I honestly didn't think it will turn out to have 40+ chapters but it did well nothing is predictable that I can confirm.

I'll give two-three more special chapters instead of an epilogue. So look forward to those chapters!!

Thank you so much for reading this book.
I love you guys!!!

Author
💚💚💚
........................................................

And that's the end of "Love" It's a tricky one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.4K 45
❝ 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚... 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ SOULMATE & MAFIA AU! book 1 in the RIDIN' series.
2.4M 106K 37
- She never knew giving a boy a band aid would lead to this - Gang! Au #1 in Mark #2 in kpop Thank you guys!!
620K 27.4K 67
"Falling in love is a dangerous thing, darling, Especially if it's with me." It all started when their laptop accidentally got switched. They met at...
23K 739 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...