The Son of Sparta returns (So...

By ApollyonShirayuki

If you guys are new here, Then you should read the first story if you want catch up Click Here to Read >&g... More

Prologue
New BIO
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Starting a New
Chapter 3: First Day of Class and new Discovery
Chapter 4: Unexpected Discover
Chapter 5: Nora gone wild
Chapter 6: Explanation
Chapter 7: Surprises
Chapter 8: The Dance
Chapter 9: Another one coming
Chapter 10: Vytal Festival
Chapter 11: Prevent it from happening
Chapter 12: World of Supernatural
Chapter 13: Sona knows
Chapter 14: Grimm Attack
Chapter 15: Going Home
Chapter 16: Raven's truth
Chapter 17: Confronting Tai
Chapter 18: End of the White Fang
Chapter 19: The Relic of Knowledge
Chapter 20: Arrive to Argus
Chapter 21: Reincarnations
Final Chapter: Slayer of the Gods

Chapter 22: God vs Queen

2.1K 66 46
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

Tai became the reincarnation of Issei and kidnapped Summer and brought her to Salem. Now, Y/n and everyone else are now heading to save her and stop them.

Ruby: "What's the plan, Dad?"

Y/n: "You and your Team help the soldiers advance on the west wing. Jaune, you and your Team help the East Wing."

Scarlet: "What about us?"

Y/n: "You, Sofia and Atreus deal with the Nevermore and other flying Grimm. Winter, get on an airship and help them."

Winter: "Understood."

Clover: "What about that River of Grimm?"

Ironwood: "We could drop a bomb on it to make a path."

Y/n: "Don't. I'll deal with it myself."

Ironwood: "Alright.

Everyone went to their designated stations. RWBY went to the West Wing to help deal with the Grimm while JNPR headed to the East.

Scarlet, Sofia and Atreus summoned their wings and magic to deal with the flying Grimm.

Y/n headed on top of the ship, holding the Blades of Chaos. He looked up and saw a Nevermore heading towards him.

He throw his Blades on the Nevermore and grapple himself towards it. The Nevermore tried to shake him off but he stab one of his blade into it's neck to control it.

When he's near at the pool of Grimm, he cut the Nevermore's head before jumping off and start free falling. He then activated his Rage of the Titans.

He slam both of his fist on the pool of Grimm, destroying a portion of it. He grabs his Blades and starts spinning them around, melting the Grimm.

Ironwood: "Path is clear! Everyone, advance!"

He commanded his army as they all charge in battle cry.

Ironwood: "Qrow. You and the Ace Ops gonna have to use the new Mech suit. It's design to handle Goliath's strength."

Qrow: "I don't know how to pilot that thing."

Clover: "Don't worry. It's like flying an airship. Come on, we don't have time to lose."

He, his team and Qrow run out and headed to where the mech suit is.

Ironwood: "Winter, do you spot Salem's location?"

Winter(Radio): "Negative. I can't even see anything with the X-ray vision."

Ironwood: "Do you see Tai?"

Winter(Radio): "Yes. He's wearing a red armor and he's heading to the frontline! Wait, I see Y/n charging at him!"

Y/n charge at Tai with both of their fist colliding into each other. The impact from their fist knocked everything around them.

Tai grab a boulder beside him and swing it on Y/n, knocking him away. He then spread his dragon wings and went to follow Y/n.

Ruby: "Dad!"

Athena: "Focus, child! Your father can handle him. We must save your mother first!"

She along with her Grandchild charge to the wave of Grimm, heading to Salem's Castle.

=Salem's Castle=

Salem watches as the Atlas army are advance towards her castle.

Salem: "This is your chance to redeem yourself, Tyrian."

They look at Tyrian and saw him with a mechanical tail and an eye-patch.

Tyrian: "I promise you, my mistress. I will not fail you again."

Salem: "Do it in action. Not your words. Kill Ruby Rose."

Tyrian: "Yes, my mistress."

He walks out of the room and headed to the battlefield.

Salem: "Mercury. Cinder. You two go help Tyrian. And the other half of the Fall Maiden in with them."

Cinder: "Yes mistress."

Salem: "And I will not tolerate traitors. Mercury, kill Emerald."

Mercury: "..... Of course."

The two of them walk out of the room and follow Tyrian to the battlefield.

Watts: "And what about me, my lady."

Salem: "Activate your drones to assist my Grimm."

Watts: "As you wish."

He walks out of the room and headed to activate his drones.

Summer: "You won't beat Y/n. No matter how many Grimm you summon. They won't stand a chance against him."

Salem glared down at a beaten Summer.

Salem: "It's not the Grimm that will beat him. Because Tai will keep him busy until I wipe them out at once. The being possessed him has a great hatred to Y/n. And his power is fueled with anger and  and vengeance. I will let those two kill each other, and kill the other one. Once their gone, I will rule this world!"

Summer: "Your not a God, Salem. Will ruling this world would make you happy? Y/n is a literal God. And he has the power to destroy this world, and yet he didn't. Why? Because all he wanted is a Family. Family is what's giving him hope to fight. And hope is what makes him strong. It is why he is here. It's what he fight for when all else is lost."

Salem's eyes widen when she saw a glimpse of a small blue flame girl behind Summer. Her eyes turned to anger and back-fist Summer in the face.

Salem(Pissed): "Hope is for the weak and fools! They keep hoping that things would go the way they wanted! They hoped that their love ones would stay by their side! AND THEY HOPED THAT FAMILY WOULD MAKE THEM HAPPY!"

She then grab Summer's cheek, forcing her to look at her.

Salem(Pissed): And Y/n is a fool for not using his power to reshape this world to his vision!"

Summer: "His vision? Why would he reshape this world when it's already what he wanted... Me, Raven, Abby, Kali, Glynda, his kids, his friends... All of us are his world... And he's doing what he can to protect his world. And I know that he won't let anyone destroy it. Not even to you or Tai."

Salem: "We'll see about that."

She pushed Summer back to the wall.

Salem: "If I can't destroy his world, then I'll let him destroy it himself!"

She created a magic circle under Summer and a Dark shadow starts to crawl to Summer.

Salem: "Let's see how he will react when his own world will destroy him."

The dark shadow keeps growing to Summer as she screams in pain.

Summer(Mind): "Y/n.... Save me...."

Time Skip brought to you by

As the Atlas soldiers continue to advance, they all noticed the the top of the tower on Salem's castle exploded.

Athena: "Something evil is coming!"

She grip her sword tightly as she continue cutting the Grimm on her path.

Sofia: "Scarlet, did you feel that."

Scarlet: "Yeah.... It feels like..... Mom's magic..."

Sofia: "But, Mommy Rias is gone. Where does that coming from?"

Pyrrha: "Scarlet, Sofia. Let's focus for now!"

She throws her spear towards a lining up of Grimm. She then charge at them with her Spartan shield, empowering them with fire, burning all the Grimm that got hit.

Nora starts to spin the War Hammer of Olympus around while throwing fire from it's Cerberus mouth.

She then jump up into the air and slams her hammer down on the ground, creating a powerful shockwave that destroyed all the Grimm.

Ruby: "Guys! Where's Dad?!"

Yang: "He's still fighting Tai!"

She said as she grabs a boulder on the ground and throw it at the Goliath. She dash to another Goliath, grab it's tusk and starts to spin it around and throwing it towards a Nevermore.

And Alpha Beowolf was about to pounce on her but a shadow Blake tackled it and drag it towards the other Grimm. The Beowolf stabs the shadow Blake with it's claws, causing it to explode along with the other Grimm.

Back to Y/n's fight, Tai was able to block Y/n's fist but to force throw him away. He quickly back flips to recover and tackle Y/n and throw him. He start to create many Dragon Shot and throws it at Y/n.

He dodge all of the attack and was able to parry one of it and throw it back to Tai. He crossed his arms up to block the incoming attack. But when he puts his arms down, he saw Y/n's fist going to his face and didn't have enough time to dodge it.

The attack was able to shatter half of the helmet's face where Y/n can see Issei's face and not Tai anymore.

Issei: "Remember this face Y/n? The face that you brought into that damn box for years! The day when you tortured me with that 'thing' for years?!"

Y/n: "I will never forget that day, Issei! And I will do it to you again and again! Even if you beg for your life, I will never spare you!"

Issei's broken helmet fixed itself and the two of them charge at each other again.

Once their fist was about to hit each other, something landed in between them. Both of their eyes widen when they saw who it was.

Issei: "That witch! This isn't part of the bargain!"

Y/n: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

The two of them were looking at the Grimm Summer Rose.

Grimm Summer brought out her scythe and starts attacking Y/n as he dodge her attack. Issei used this opportunity and starts attacking Y/n too.

Summer look towards Issei and starts attacking him. The battle of the three of them are free for all with no allies.

Issei was about to stab Summer with Ascalon, but Y/n grab the blade with his bare hand and throwing him away. He then block Summer's scythe with his Golden Fleece.

Y/n: "Summer! Snap out of it! Don't let Salem control you!"

Summer ignores him and just continue attacking him. She then throws her scythe behind her, nearly hitting Issei.

Issei: "Don't worry, President. I'll get you out of there myself and kill that witch!"

He starts to attack Summer with an intent to kill. Y/n just went to focus on killing Issei and protecting Summer while she was able to land a few hits on him.

Y/n grab Summer by the wrist and throws her away from them as he tried to kill Issei quickly. Summer recovers from the throw and charge at them again. She saw an opening and readied her scythe to slash at the two of them.

Her attack was about to hit Y/n but Raven quickly appeared in front of her to block the attack with her katana.

Y/n: "Raven! Subdue Summer! I will handle this bastard!"

Raven: "Got it!"

Raven and Y/n went to fight their own respective battles.

Meanwhile back at the War, Qrow and the Ace Ops are at the frontline clearing a path using Atlas's new mech.

Clover: "Qrow. Easy on the Shooting. It takes time to reload this."

Vine: "You can also swap your gun into a sword if your out of ammo!"

Qrow: "Thanks for the tip!"

He swap his right hand minigun to a sword and starts slashing all the Grimm in his way.

Elm: "We're not getting anywhere here! These Grimm just won't stay dead!"

Clover: "We don't have a choice! We just can't rely everything to Y/n and his kids! We have to fight our own battles too!"

Ironwood(Radio): "Clover! Can you read me?"

Clover: "Loud and clear, Sir!"

Ironwood(Radio): "I need you back here! Tyrian's been spotted sneaking towards here! You need to bring part of your Team back here and capture him! You have permission to shoot to kill!"

Clover: "Copy that! Hare! Qrow! We need to get back to the ship! Tyrian's been spotted heading there! Elm! You guys keeping advancing!"

Elm: "You can count on us!"

Hare: "On it!"

Qrow: "Let's go!"

The three of them activated the jetpack on their mech and fly back to the Atlas ship. When the three of them get there, the saw some Grimm manage to infiltrated and they quickly killed them

Clover: "Status report!"

Atlas1: "Some Grimm were able to penetrate the shield! And we also spotted Tyrian heading down to the engine room!"

Hare: "If he manage to destroy the engine room, then this whole ship will go down!"

Qrow: "Then we need to stop him quickly!"

As the three of them were about to head to the engine room, a giant dog Grimm with wings block their path.

Clover: "Holy shit. What kind of a Grimm is that?!"

Hare charge at the Grimm, but it quickly turn around, hitting her with it's tail.

Clover: "Hare!"

Qrow transformed his sword into a gun and starts shooting at the Grimm. The Grimm starts to run around to avoid the bullets and went to charge at Qrow, but he manages to transform and dodge it in the last second.

Clover: "Qrow! Head to the Engine room and stop Tyrian! Me and Hare will handle this thing!"

Qrow fly towards the Engine room to stop Tyrian. While on the way, he saw some dead guards and he went to follow the trail.

When he get there, he saw Tyrian planting some bombs. Qrow transformed back and kicked Tyrian away before he can even armed it.

Tyrian: "YOU SON OF BITCH!"

Qrow: "Never thought that you'd use your brains and charge here to bring down the ship."

Tyrian: "But I've got more than brains!"

He charge at Qrow and the two of them starts to battle it out.

Back outside of the ship, Clover, Hare and the other Atlas Soldiers were having a hard time killing the giant dog Grimm.

Hare: "What does it take to kill this thing!?"

She said as she uses her Semblance to punch rapidly on the Grimm's back.

Clover: "Just keeping hitting it with everything we've got!"

The Dog Grimm just keep running around to dodge the gun shots. The Grimm was about to pounce on Clover, but a water dragon push the Grimm away.

They all look to the direction and saw Sofia and Scarlet flying down beside them.

Sofia: "You guys alright?"

Clover: "Yeah. Thanks for the save."

Scarlet: "Where's Dad?"

Hare: "He's fighting Tai somewhere down there. We need to kill that Grimm first and help Qrow!"

They look to the Grimm and saw it roaring at them. Scarlet and Sofia get there magic circle ready while the others finish reloading their weapons.

Scarlet and Sofia starts throwing their magic at the Grimm as it runs around to avoid their attack.

Hare is using her Semblance to at least confuse the Grimm while Clover throw his hook around the Grimm's head. He manage to caught the Grimm but it's trying to pull him towards it.

The other Atlas Soldier helped Clover pull the Grimm as some of them keeps shooting at the Grimm to kill it.

Scarlet: "Sofia! Let's do that combo!"

Sofia: "Right!"

The two of them summons their magic circle and merge them with each other. Then Sofia's water dragon turned red with dark red lightning surrounding it. The dragon dash towards the Grimm and carried it up to the sky.

The other Grimm went to chase after the dragon but as they were about to get close, the dragon exploded, taking all the Grimm chasing it with it.

Clover: "Woah."

Hare: "Thanks for your help kids. We'll take all the remaining Grimm in the ship."

Scarlet: "Alright!"

Sofia: "We'll help the others down on the frontline."

The two of them fly down to the battlefield to help their allies.

Clover: "Seriously, Y/n's kids are a bunch of walking nukes and earthquakes."

Hare: "We better head down the engine room and help Qrow."

Clover: "Let's go."

Time Skip brought to you by

The battle between Y/n and Issei is over with Issei unconscious and his Balance Breaker is shattered to pieces. Meanwhile with Raven, she used too much of the Spring Maiden's power and now on her knees while Summer is ready to kill her.

Summer summons her Grimm scythe and covered it with flames as she walk towards Raven.

Raven: "Summer. Remember the promise you made, the moment we discover Salem? You said that you'll use your Silver eyes to defeat her and make the world walk free from the Grimm."

Summer didn't listen and keeps walking towards Raven with an intent to kill.

Raven: "Summer....."

Summer raised her scythe and ready to cut Raven down as she closed her eyes and wait. She then opens her eyes and saw Y/n holding the scythe's blade as he breaks it to pieces.

He then grabs Summer by the neck and she scratch him in the chest. As Y/n is enduring Summer's claws, Issei appeared behind Y/n and stab him in the back with his Ascalon.

Y/n(Pain): "RRRRAAAAAHHHHH!!"

Issei: "How does it feel to get stab in the back?!"

Y/n(Pain): "Even worse than what your about to feel right now!"

He lets go of Summer and headbutt's Issei using the back of his head, causing him to stumble. He then push Ascalon out of his chest and breaks it in half.

He then Spartan kick Issei in the gut, blasting him into a tree. Y/n look back to Summer and saw her still trying to kill Raven.

Y/n: "Summer stop this!"

He blocked the scythe his hand while using his other hand to block Issei's dragon shot.

Raven(Weak): "Y-Y/n... Y-You need to let Summer go... I-I'm not worth it.... You can't fight the two of them while defending me."

Y/n: "I can and I will!"

He throws Summer away while he throw his Blades of Chaos towards Issei, grappling himself towards him.

He look back at Summer and saw her about to pounce him. But a magic circle appeared in front of him to block Summer.

Scarlet: "Dad! Are you alright!?"

Y/n: "Try to restrain your Mother! I'm going to finish Issei!"

Sofia: "Got it!"

Y/n: "And be careful!"

The two of them nodded and cast magic circle by their hands.

Scarlet: "Mom. I know that your still there."

Sofia: "Please come back to us! Remember the time when you always cook me and Scarlet's favorite food?!"

Summer ignore them and starts attacking them while they do their best to defend themselves.

Sofia cast a water serpent on her hand and it wrap around Summer's leg, tripping her. Scarlet created red chains from her circle and it wrap around Summer's body.

Summer's eyes glowed Red as she shatter both chains and serpent, freeing herself. She dash towards Sofia with her scythe on her hand as Sofia closed her eyes and brace for impact.

Scarlet: "MOMMY RII!"

Shen Summer heard that, she stops on her tracks.

Scarlet(Cry): "Mommy Rii! You promised me that you'll never leave me alone! You always come to my room to comfort me every time a thunder scares me! You never left me until I fell asleep! And every time I woke up, your still there!"

Summer dropped her weapon and begins to hold her head while screaming in pain.

Scarlet(Cry): "Mommy!"

She was about to fly towards her, but Sofia stops her.

Sofia: "Don't come near her! Her magic is out of control!"

A magic circle appeared under Summer with the Gremory symbol. As Summer keeps screaming in pain, her pale skin slowly turning back to normal.

Her hair starts to extend and turn into crimson red.

Scarlet(Cry): "Mommy!"

After a few seconds, Summer stops screaming and she turned into Rias as she falls down on the ground.

Scarlet(Cry): "Mommy!"

She and Sofia rush towards her. Rias slowly opens her eyes and looks around. She was then greeted by her crying daughters.

Scarlet/Sofia(Cry): "Mommy!"

Rias didn't waste anytime and huge her daughters tightly.

Rias(Cry): "Scarlet! Sofia!"

Their reunions didn't last long when they heard a roars of the Grimm heading towards them. Rias raised her hand, creating a giant Magic circle on the sky. Then a barrage of Power of Destruction starts to rain down at all the Grimm, killing them at each explosion.

Everyone was shock that Rias was able to wipe out all the Grimm in the battlefield. Team RWBY and JNPR headed towards Rias, Scarlet and Sofia.

Ruby(Shock): "R-Rias? Y-Your alive?"

Rias: "It's good to see you kids again."

Jaune: "Not to be rude Ma'am but, how are you even here? I thought your world was destroyed years ago?"

Rias: "It is. The truth is, Summer is my reincarnation. And I don't have much time to waste. We must stop Salem."

They all nodded while Scarlet keeps hugging her mother.

Rias: "Where's Y/n?"

Right on cue, Y/n walk towards them, holding the Boosted Gear on his hand.

Rias: "Y/n!"

She didn't waste any time and run towards him and kiss him passionately.

Y/n: "Rias? Is that really you?"

Rias: "Hai. It's really me. I'm here, N/n."

Y/n's eyes widen when she calls him by his nickname. He then kiss her back passionately as tears starts to come out of his eyes.

Rias: "As much as I want for this moment to last, we don't have much time. We need to stop Salem or else she'll destroy this world."

Y/n wipe the tears out of his eyes before nodding at her.

Time Skip brought to you by

Ironwood: "We currently lost 20% soldier while fighting the Grimm. But that's all the Grimm that Salem can throw at us. We're still not sure if she still has more Grimm on her arsenal."

Qrow: "So what's the plan now?"

Ironwood: "Same as before. Charge at Salem's castle and put an end to her."

Ozpin: "I'm sure that Salem still has some of his inner circle to defend her. Y/n, what happened to Tai?"

Y/n: "I manage to cut his arm off and took back the Boosted Gear. But he was able to flee while I was distracted."

Raven: "Maybe he'll be back to Salem."

Ozpin: "That would be possible. But I doubt that his failure won't go unpunished."

Ironwood: "Then let's get going. Ace Ops, Qrow. You guys head and Pilot the mechs again. You'll be the frontline. Team RWBY and JNPR will be your back up. Once you all get inside, plant every explosives inside, or even in the basement. We must destroy all Grimm for good."

Scarlet: "What about us?"

Y/n: "You kids will stay here."

Atreus: "But Dad, we want to help too!"

Sofia: "And we can handle ourselves!"

Rias: "N/n. Trust your kids. Even if you keep telling them not to come, they'll come with us eventually. They did get that attitude from you after all."

Y/n: *Sigh*"Fine. But if you face Salem, stay away from her. Don't let capture you. She might take your power like what she did to Atreus ago."

Scarlet: "Understood."

Ironwood: "Winter. You go with them. Supervise them."

Winter: "Yes sir."

Y/n: "And I will handle Salem."

Rias: "We'll handle Salem."

She grab hold of his hand.

Rias: "Together."

Y/n nodded and they all headed to their battle stations.

Y/n's POV

Me and Rias flying straight to Salem's tower with our wings.

Rias: "N/n. If all of this is over, please promise me that you'll take care of our kids. Even if me, Akeno, Sona, Rossweisse and the others aren't here with you anymore, Summer and the others will always be here with you."

Y/n: "Rias.... I-I don't want you to go. I want you to stay beside me forever."

Rias: "N/n. You may be a God, but there are things that even Gods can't do. It's only a miracle that I'm here with you. That's why I'll make this time of us worth it."

Y/n: "Rias...."

I look in front of us and we're almost at Salem's tower. Rias slow down her flight while I keep charging in fast. When I was about to reach to the window, I noticed Hazel carrying a bazooka and pointing it at me.

I use the Golden Fleece to block the missile and tackle Hazel down.

Y/n: "I was expecting that you'd change side. But seeing how loyal and foolish you are right now, you'll never change your mind."

Hazel: "You cannot stop her! And I will fulfill her wish so she can bring my sister back!"

Y/n: "She cannot bring someone back from the dead! No power can bring back someone you already lost!"

Hazel: "You don't know that!"

He injected himself with Dust crystals and charge at me. We lock fist together and it shattered all the glass window around us.

He starts swinging his fist around as I dodge them and counter it by hitting him in the face, blasting him into the wall.

He grab a piece of the wall and throw at me as I block it. He then slams his fist down on the floor, shattering it, dropping the two of us down the tower.

We landed at what it looks like a dining hall.

Hazel: "If I have to sacrifice myself to bring my sister back, then I'll do it!"

He throws fire at me from his hand as I dodge them.

Y/n: "Then you'll die in vein!"

I throw my Blades at him, as he tries to block it with his arms. The blades impaled his arms and I pulled him towards me.

I spin him around before slamming him into the ground, shattering his Dust crystals.

Rias: "N/n!"

I see Rias fly down beside me.

Rias: "Is this one of her henchmen?"

Y/n: "Yes. He's been lied by Salem. The death of his sister made allied with Salem, saying that she can bring his sister back from the dead."

Rias: "...... Let's go and finish her off."

I nodded and we head to find Salem. While we're running on a hallway, I instinctively pull Rias towards me, and many spikes appeared on the wall, the fall and on the ceiling.

Rias: "Thanks, N/n."

We heard slow clapping coming from the other end of the hallway.

Watts: "I'm impress that you manage to avoid the trap. All the Huntsmen and Huntresses that infiltrated here never survive the hallway.

Y/n: "There's a first time for everything."

Watts: "Of coarse there is. That's why I've brought out all my big guns."

He press a button from his glove and the ceiling on top of us open. I push Rias out of the way and a huge pressure is trying to press me down.

Watts: "Can't move huh? That's gravity Dust. Now that's only a portion of the Dust I got. But let's see how will you able to carry the weight of Atlas Academy."

He press another button and the gravity keeps getting heavier and heavier.

Watts: "You'd be wise to surrender now. The Mistress might give you what you desire."

Y/n: "Don't make me laugh."

His eyes widen when he saw me standing there like the gravity isn't affecting me. He gritted his teeth and press the button, adding more weight to the gravity.

Y/n: "You said that this Gravity dust can carry the whole Atlas Academy, yes? Too bad for you, I can lift the whole Mount Glenn with just a pinkie."

I start to walk towards him as the Gravity keeps following me. He keeps adding more weight to the gravity but I keep walking towards him.

Watts: "This is impossible! This isn't on the record that Cinder brought me!"

Y/n: "Don't believe everything you read."

I brought out the Nemean Cestus and slam it together. The shock wave destroyed the hallway as well as blasting Watts away.

Me and Rias continue to head down the hallway, but Watts gets up, grabs a remote from his coat and press it. Spikes appeared on the walls and going to slam it on us. I stop the spikes with my hand and push the wall back.

Before Watts can press another button, Rias throws her POD at Watts, turning him into ashes.

Rias: "We can't waste anymore time, N/n. I can feel her magic, even darker than Trihexa."

Y/n: "Then let's go."

We follow Salem's dark magic to find her. When we get there, we saw her appearance change from what I first saw her. Her eyes is glowing with red aura, more dark veins covered her paled body, and most of all, her face has the same tattoo as I have.

Salem: "I was wondering when will you arrive."

Y/n: "Taking my son's power, and now copying my look?"

Salem: "Tyrian failed me twice. As well as Hazel. And Tai also failed to kill you."

Y/n: "Many tried to kill me, but none of them succeed."

Salem: "You don't say. After all, your not the God of War for nothing. Because to kill God, you must be a God."

Rias: "Your not a God. Your only curse of immortality. That's why you can't be killed."

Salem: "I am a God in this world. After those foolish Gods disappear, I was the only one that has the power to rule these people."

Y/n: "Being a God isn't about ruling mortals. Being a God is doing that will help them. Not controlling them. They're not your pawns or slaves. They have their choice of their own. It's their life, not yours."

She then throws a fire ball at me, but I back-handed it away.

Salem: "You don't know what these mortal do! Unlike the mortals in your world, the mortals here fight for something foolishness! Endless war wages to one another. All for what? Control? That's why I stand as a God. To control them. To put them in their places."

Y/n: "And what happens to those against you? You'll kill them?"

Salem: "Execution is required in law and order. Those who can't follow a simple rule, cannot live."

Y/n: "War in this world happened because of you. You only desire is power and nothing else. You let your children die because of your foolishness. If execution is required in law and order, then I hereby execute you!"

I grab my Blades and charge at Salem while she created a sword made out of flames. The two of us clash blades as she swiftly dodge my attacks.

Rias created POD and throws it at Salem to support me.

When one of POD hits Salem, I quickly grab her wrist and slam her on the ground. She then created a dagger on her hand, cuts her own hand that I was holding before kicking me away from her.

She regenerates her missing arm while her decapitated arm turned into black goo.

Salem: "As a prime example why I cannot be killed."

Y/n: "Don't worry. I have many in my disposal to try it on you."

Rias throw a POD at her, and she used her sword to block it. When Salem look at me, she saw that I throw my Blades at her, impaling her at the chest and grappling myself at her.

I tackle her out of the castle and grab her head and slam it on the ground outside. I grab her by the neck and starts slamming her on the ground again and again until a giant crater is formed around us.

Her eyes then glow and she push me away from her. Then a giant Grimm hand appeared on the ground and it grab me, and starts slamming me on the ground.

I activated my Spartan Rage, freeing myself from the giant hand. I grab a boulder on the ground and throw it at Salem. I charge at her again and carrying her over my shoulder while slamming her in trees or in giant rocks.

She then sledgehammer me on the back and kneeing me in the stomach, forcing me to let her go.

Salem: "Out of all the people who tried to kill me, your the only one made me sweat like this."

Y/n: "I fought a lot of power beings in many years. But none of them were able to make me sweat. Not even you."

She summons many flaming sword in the air and throws it at me. I quickly grab my Blades and starts spinning them around to block the barrage of swords.

She then spread black goo around and summons Grimm. I use the souls of Hades at me Blades and summon a Chimera, Cyclops, Satyr, Cerberus and Griffon. While our summons charge at each other, I charge at Salem as I throw my axe at her, hitting her on the shoulder and throwing her away.

I run towards her and hold out my hand to call my axe back along with her. I didn't noticed that she turned her hand into claws and stab me in the stomach.

I headbutted her before pulling her claws out and throwing her into the air. Then the Chimera snake tail bite her in midair and pull her down. The Cyclops slams it club at her while the Cerberus spitting fire at her. Then finally, the Chimera ram head charge at her, throwing her towards me.

I caught her by the neck and slam her down on the ground and mounted on her. I start punching her face as black blood comes out of her mouth and nose every time I landed a punch at her.

???: "RRAAAAHHHH!!"

I look to my left and saw Issei charging at me, tackling me off of Salem. I noticed Issei's face is half pale with blood shot eyes.

Issei: "This time I will kill you!"

Y/n: "You said that many times that I've already lost count and interest."

He and Salem charge at me at the same time I throw my Axe by Issei's leg to trip him.

Y/n: "Predictable as always!"

Salem summon a flaming sword and going to hit me with it. I readied my Golden Fleece to block her, but a POD hits her on the back.

I look up and saw Rias with another POD on her hand ready to throw.

Salem: "Your making me mad!"

She change her target and went to wards Rias. When she was about to reach her, a water serpent appeared under her and bit her lower half.

Scarlet: "Get away from my mom!"

She created a POD with an aura of Power of Hope. When the attack hit Salem, I saw the only remaining on Salem is her left arm and upper half of her body.

Then a Spear pierced her from above and it drag her down on the ground. I look up and saw Pyrrha falling from the sky, bashing her shield at Salem. She grab her spear along with Salem and throw her back to the air.

Nora: "On your left!"

I look to my left and saw Issei still charging at me. Then I noticed Nora is charging at him and she slams her hammer at Issei, colliding him with Salem.

Then Blake dash towards the two of them, wrapping her rope around the two of them before throwing them on the ground.

Blake: "Yang!"

I look down and saw Yang readying her fist to punch the two of them. What I noticed the most is she's wearing my Nemean Cestus.

When Issei and Salem was close to Yang, she punch the two of them with a powerful shockwave from the Nemean Cestus.

The impact destroyed Salem as well as Issei's left arm and left face.

Winter: "Is it over?"

Y/n: "Not yet. Salem will return."

Ironwood: "What about him?"

She pointed at Issei who's in death's grasp. I walk towards him while Rias fly down beside me.

Issei:(Weak): "B-Bucho..."

Rias: "Issei..... This is all my fault.... If I haven't spoiled you too much and trained you.... This wouldn't have happened to you.... If I can go back in time right from the time I saved you, I would do it and train you, so you can achieve your dream of becoming the most strongest Red Dragon Emperor. But no matter how many times you try to impress me, I will always love Y/n. Not because of his power or of him being a God. I love him with all of my heart. Even if he's just Human. I would leave everything I have just to be with him."

She said while she was holding my hand.

Rias: "There were many girls out there Issei. But you just see them for their body, not their feelings. N/n put him back in the box."

I let go of Rias's hand and Summoned Pandora's Box. I walk towards Issei and grab him by the neck.

Y/n: "This time, you'll stay in the box. Forever."

I open the box and toss him inside.

Y/n: "Farewell, Issei. Farewell, Tai."

With that, I shut to Box close and it sink on the ground. I look at Yang and she's looking sad on the ground where the Box sink.

Y/n: "Yang... You alright?"

She wipes the tears out of her eyes.

Yang: "Y-Yeah. I'm fine, Dad."

Y/n: "I know it's hard for you to accept it, since Tai took care of you since you were born. But he's not the Tai that you once knew anymore."

Yang: "I-I know....."

Rias then walk towards her to comfort her.

Ozpin: "Y/n."

I turn around and saw Ozpin and Qrow while dragging Hazel by the leg.

Ozpin: "Where's Salem?"

Y/n: "Her body's destroyed. So she's still recovering somewhere."

Rias: "N/n."

I look at Rias and saw her hand starts to glow.

Y/n: "Rias....."

Rias: "It seems that my time has come."

Scarlet(Cry): "Mom!"

She run towards her and hug her tightly along with Sofia.

Scarlet(Cry): "Mom! Please don't go!"

Rias(Tears): "I'm sorry, my little red. But I can't stay here with you and watch you grow up as a beautiful young lady. But remember this."

Scarlet look up to her mother with tears on her eyes.

Rias(Tears): "I will always be with you."

She kissed her forehead, making Scarlet burst into tears once more.

Rias(Tears): "N/n."

I walk towards her and hug her tightly.

Rias(Tears): "Take care of everyone, N/n. And I will always love you."

She kissed me one last time as she starts to glow brightly, forcing everyone to cover their eyes. When the light died down, Rias was gone and I'm now holding Summer while she's unconscious.

Scarlet(Cry): "Mommy......"

Time Skip brought to you by

Author's POV

It's been 3 hours since the war ended. Salem's castle is destroyed and they capture her members of her inner circle. Cinder was able to escape just after she saw Salem's defeat.

Y/n brought Summer to the sickbay where she's still unconscious after Rias left her body.

Emerald and Ruby manage to break Mercury's robotic leg to prevent him from running and using it.

Ironwood: "We lost half of the army. But their deaths weren't in vein. The only thing that's left now is Salem and Cinder. We can't fully bring peace to Remnant if those two are still out there."

Emerald: "But it won't be hard anymore. Since Cinder has no place to go now."

Weiss: "So the only thing left now is Salem?"

Ozpin: "That's right. It will take some time for her body to be fully restored."

Jaune: "So we're just going to wait here?"

Y/n: "No. You kids head back to Atlas to rest. I will handle everything here."

Ruby: "But Dad!"

Y/n: "There's no more Grimm here to slay now, Ruby. There's only Salem left."

Blake: "But we want to help you."

Y/n: "I can handle her alone."

He said as he puts on the Boosted Gear. Then the green gem glowed and they heard Ddraig's voice.

Ddraig: "Boosted Gear: ACTIVATE!"

Y/n: "It's good to have you back, Ddraig."

Ddraig: "Thank you for freeing me again, partner. I still can't believe that, that bastard become once again my host."

Y/n: "At least he won't bother anymore."

Jaune(Shock): "Wait, did that glove just talk?!"

Sofia: "It's a Gauntlet."

Scarlet: "And yes it can talk."

Atreus: "And the one that's talking is Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor."

Jaune: "How can a Dragon fit into that."

Atreus: "It's not the whole Dragon. Ddraig's soul is inside the Sacred Gear. And he has the power to boost the super's power."

Ren: "That's a heck of a power up."

Ddraig: "And partner, how many years has been past since then?"

Y/n: "20 years."

Ddraig: "I see... No wonder you look so old."

Y/n: "Hey."

Ddraig: "And why did Scarlet, Sofia and Atreus aged a little?"

Y/n: "They came here in a different time."

Ddraig: "So what happens now."

Y/n: "For now, we wait."

Athena: "No need."

They look by the door and saw Athena holding a sword, a staff, a crown and a lamp.

Ozpin(Shock): "T-The relics?!"

Ironwood(Shock): "How did you get Staff of Creation!?"

Athena: "I taken them in each vault."

Ruby: "What are you going to do with all of those?"

Athena: "I will use it to bring the Gods back here."

Ozpin: "Don't! You mustn't bring them back here! They will destroy everyone and create new Humans like they did before!"

Y/n: "No they will not. I will destroy those Gods as well as these Relics in order to maintain peace."

Ozpin: "You can't be serious Y/n. You maybe the God of War, but those two. They created this world. Wipe out all the humans before, their power is unimaginable."

Y/n: "And if I die, I'll take them with me."

Pyrrha: "Wait, Dad you can't!"

Nora: "You can't die on us! I already lost my Mom, I don't want to lose you too Dad."

Then all of his kids starts to group hug him.

Y/n: "I won't die. I will not die without a fight."

Qrow: *Sigh*"Might as well get some drinks before the end of the world comes."

Clover: "I think I'll go with you."

Ace Ops and Qrow walks out.

Ozpin: "Athena. How did you open the Vault? The door can only be open with a Maiden's power."

Athena: "Brute force is always a solution. Now here's my question."

She then pointed a sword on his neck.

Athena: "Are you going to stop us?"

Ozpin: "..... No matter how many time I say it, I know that you and Y/n wouldn't listen. But what I'm telling you is true. Once Y/n failed to kill the Gods, they will wipe us all out."

Athena: "If we win, we survive. If we lose, we die. If we don't fight, we won't win. I already failed to save our previous world before. That is why this time, we won't failed now."

Then everyone was interrupted by the computer beeping.

Raven: "What is it?"

Ironwood: "It's Salem!"

Y/n: "Where?"

Ironwood: "In front of her ruined Castle."

Y/n then walks out of the room and headed outside.

Athena: "No..... This can't be!"

Ruby: "What is it, Grandma?"

Athena: "This power...."

She quickly runs out of the room and went after Y/n. When she reaches outside, she saw her son already flying down to Salem's location.

Winter: "Athena, what's wrong?"

Athena: "I need to help my son!"

She jumps out of the ship and summons a Pegasus and fly after Y/n. Then Winter went back inside the bridge.

Winter: "Sir, Athena said that she'll assist Y/n."

Ironwood: "That's good. Because Salem's not alone."

Winter look to the screen and saw Salem standing beside a big guy with an armor similar to Y/n's right arm armor.

Raven: "Who is that?"

Everyone look at Scarlet, Atreus and Sofia, and saw them angry like they've never seen before.

Atreus: "He's the one that destroyed our home."

Sofia: "And the one who killed our Mom."

Scarlet: "He's our great-Grandfather..."

S/A/S: "ZEUS."

Hey guys, I'm very very sorry for the very late update. If I'd remember, my last update was 6 months ago?

Anyway, the reason for this is still the same. Work is still killing time  and my imagination. I tried to update my stories on work, but somehow, I can't open my imagination box. That's why next time, I'll write my updates on my notebook in-case I got some ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 704 21
Growing up all Y/n knew in life was mostly hate but his mother loved him even if he came from a one night stand she loved him to her last breath whic...
112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...
1.7M 15.1K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
185K 2.2K 32
(OLD VERSION, I WILL REMAKE THIS ONE SINCE THE PLOT IS BAD.) (Earned #1 in Highschooldxd) As Y/N went to a uproar battle against Sirzech, he was defe...