changing the cries into smile...

By HaripriyaRagini_2007

A girl of age 13 lives in orphanage with her best friend happily but fate seems to have something more intere... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
note
chapter 4
chapter 5
character info
authors note .
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
authors note
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 : happy birthday Lavi
Character info ( must read)
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28

chapter 11

413 20 2
By HaripriyaRagini_2007

After the crowning  ceremony of the element group took place everyone was happy in their kingdom as usual shakuni tried to do something evil but pallavi and abhitha stopped him from doing it and in the mean time the Kaurava brother's started changing which literally made bishma happy so he decided to thank pallavi and abhitha and invited both of them to Hastinapur . Both pallavi and abhitha reached Hastinapur . Pallavi came in her horse and abhitha came in a chariot both of them followed by their lions and jiyu behind in his black horse .
Pallavi's outfit :

Abhitha's outfit :

All of them got down and walked towards Hastinapur entrance to be greeted with pitamah , Pandavas and kunti and gandhari , duryodhana and karn . All of them bent down and got everyone blessings except duryodhana and Pandavas blessings .
Pallavi , abhitha , jiyu  bent down and touched duryodhana feet and he was shocked .
Pallavi : what happened brother won't you bless us .
Abhitha : yes why are starring at as as if you have seen a ghost .
Jiyu : oh my brother duryodhana please bless na my old back is paining .
Everyone laughed at jiyu ' s remark and duryodhana blessed all of them .
Then they moved towards Pandavas and took their blessings and all of them shared a group hug and went inside the palace .
In the dinning hall :
All of them sat to eat together in the dinning hall for having their dinner  and pitamah sat with pallavi and abhitha on his sides followed by the Pandavas and Kauravas .
Their meal :

Pitamah : today vaishnavi and Gayathri I would like to feed you both with my own hands .
Abhitha smiled brightly and pallavi smiled sadly remembering how her parents fed her in the past . Pitamah started feeding both of them and pallavi fed duryodhana and abhitha fed yudhishthira and all of them fed eachother and ate the dinner happily . Pitamah called pallavi and abhitha to his chamber to talk to him personally so both of them were going to his chamber .
In pitamah chamber :
Pallavi : dasi go and inform pitamah that pallavi , abhitha is seeking permission to meet him .
Dasi : sure maharani .
Both of them entered inside pitamah chamber .
Pallavi : greetings pitamah .
Abhitha : greetings pitamah .
Bhishma : let you both live happy life .
Pallavi : is something bothering you pitamah .
Abhitha : yes pitamah or is there anything you want say to both of us .
Pitamah : yes my child , I want to thank you both for what you have done till now . I have faith that my family will not be separated by fate .
Abhitha : pitamah what is this isn't it our responsibility to keep our family together .
Abhitha and pitamah was speaking but pallavi stood there silently.
Pitamah  : here I have gift for both of you .

Abhitha : wow pitamah it's very beautiful .
Pitamah : these rings have been given to me by my father , now both of you were it .
Abhitha : thank you so much pitamah .
Abhitha and pitamah noticed that pallavi was silent and was worried .
Pitamah : vaishnavi is anything bothering you .
Pallavi : pitamah there are chances that our family might separate by fate.
Bhishma was shocked .
Abhitha : Lavi what are you saying .
Pallavi : abhi did you forget mata amba and her curse .
Bhishma smile faded away and he stood there like he saw some ghost after he heard the name amba and curse .
Pallavi : remember abhi .
Abhitha : Yes Lavi but Kauravas and Pandavas have started to mingle with each other .
Pallavi : the curse will eventually make them seperate after all it's a women 's curse pitamah we should find a way to make her take back the curse .
Pitamah : it's impossible vaishnavi .
Pallavi : nothing is impossible when we have the courage to pursue it .
Pitamah : but how vaishnavi she is not any ordinary women , she will be stubborn like hell and moreover ...
Pallavi : pitamah if we started finding reasons then we will have thousands of reasons .
Pitamah : I understand vaishnavi but .
Pallavi : don't worry pitamah , i will make her take back the curse but you should help me.
Abhitha : but Lavi do you have any idea.
Pallavi : of course I have one idea .
Pitamah : what is it vaishnavi .
Pallavi : we have to go to Panchal in disguise and. ....
Pitamah : no way she will eventually recognise us .
Abhitha : pitamah that's  you don't have to worry about it we have elemental powers so she will not recognise us .
Pallavi : yes , we will go there in disguise and first we will get attached to her and then we will reveal our identities to her .
Pitamah : um well it's a kind ....
Pallavi : risky right pitamah .
Pitamah : yes vaishnavi .
Pallavi : but we have to we don't have any choice left .
Abhitha : wait a minute Lavi I have a idea .
Pitamah : what is it Gayathri .
Abhitha :  pallavi , and I will go there and get attached to her and we will slowly change her opinion about you ( pitamah ) then we will reveal our identities .
Pallavi : well pitamah I guess it is less risk .
Pitamah : yes pallavi I guess it will work but I am afraid while you are away from Hastinapur , shakuni will start his tricks again .
Pallavi : don't worry pitamah he needs a stern ....
Abhitha : talking ...
Pitamah : I have full faith in both of you that you will make amba take back the curse . 
Pallavi : thank you pitamah but before going to Panchal I need to go to dwarka and some other countries too .
Pitamah : it's your wish vaishnavi but be careful both of you .
Pallavi : sure pitamah .
Abhitha : pitamah don't worry about it I will take care of her .
After that both abhitha and pallavi was walking towards shakuni chamber .
In shakuni chamber :
Shakuni : welcome vaishnavi and abhitha what made you both come here .
Shakuni said with a evil smirk on his face which made pallavi and abhitha angry.
Pallavi: first of all gandhar raj it's maharani vaishnavi , abhitha . Second of all it must be my question what made you stay here in Hastinapur ..
Shakuni : what are you saying pallavi ..I am
Abhitha : it's MAHARANI 
Said abhitha stressing the word maharani .
Shakuni : well maharani I can stay in Hastinapur as my sister is here .
Pallavi : well gandhar raj then what if your sister says you to go to gandhar will you go .
Shakuni : ( chuckle ) of course do you think my sister will say me to go to gandhar she is very fond of me ..
Pallavi : well , well , well then ...

Hi friends hope you all like the story above please vote and comment and really sorry for not updating for so many days (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 429 9
A girl who was belonged to kaliyug but suddenly she belongs to dwapar yug? A girl who was the orphan suddenly she get a big family even a twin brothe...
38.3K 2.6K 92
"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness." Broken Without You- A Ray Of Hope. Book 1 of Broken Without You Seri...
To save her love By Leena Pal

Historical Fiction

19.4K 830 24
Story of a 13 year old girl who time travel to mahabharat era. She is not here to change the destiny of kuru princes. She is also not here to change...
8K 520 21
Time, something exempt from the shackles of nature, it is independent, curious and ever-changing. It almost never bowed to anyone. So when time decid...