Silent Whispers.

By aanavats01

Part 2 of my story - Hearts Whispers. Read part one before reading this story. "Why do you love your stupid g... More

Introduction!!
Chapter 1 - Clueless!!
Chapter 2 - Better Good-bye!!
Chapter 3 - Coffee Date!!
Chapter 4 - Kabir Malhotra!!
Chapter 6 - Let Go Or Let In!!
Chapter 7 - Sun and Moon!!
Chapter 8 - Going India!!
Chapter 9 - Destiny!!
Chapter 10 - Engagement part 1!!
Chapter 11 - Guardian Angel!!
Chapter 12 - Moon And Stars!!
Chapter 13 - Tour Guide!!
Chapter 14 - Urgent Talk!!
Chapter 15 - Personal assistant!!
Chapter 16 - Rules List!!
Chapter 17 - The Assistant!!
Chapter 18 - Warning!!
Chapter 19 - Helping Aashi!!
Chapter 20 - New Friend!!
Chapter 21 - Strangers!!
Chapter 22 - Trip!!
Chapter 23 - Closure!!
Chapter 25 - Marry me!!
Chapter 26 - Disclosure!!
Chapter 27 - Unbosom The Truth!!
Chapter 28 - Exposed!!
Chapter 29 - The End!!

Chapter 24 - The Plan!!

529 48 19
By aanavats01

🍁"She was as untouchable as Stars,
But that didn't stop
me from wishing"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naina's P.O.V.

"Are you out of your mind? What the hell are you saying? Can you even listen to yourself?", I asked in disbelief. Kill Aashi. Is this girl insane? Just because I hate Aashi doesn't mean I'll kill her. I'm not a murderer.

"Do you have any other option?", She asked. Her eyes were as cold as ice. She was saying it so casually as if killing a human being is equal to killing an insect.

She's freaking me out.

"Even if I've no option. I'll never kill her and I'll not allow you to do that as well. You can't take someone's life. You're insane", I said and stood up. I can't spend another second in this room with this psycho.

"Okay fine. Then we need to set her up with someone so that she can stay away from our men. Is that okay?", Veronica kept another proposal. My mind immediately flashed Rohan's face. That assistant of Kabir seemed to care about Aashi. He can't help but mind Aashi's business.

"I have someone in mind. We can check on him", I told her and she smiled.

"Perfect. Give me details so that we can start our plan", she said and I sat down. I started telling her about Rohan.

For me to have Kabir in my life, Aashi needs to settle down with someone else.

*****************

Veronica's P.O.V.

"I can set a date for Rohan and Aashi at a fancy restaurant. I've connections", Naina said and I just stare at her. How can she be such a bit*h? I used to think I'll never meet a bigger bit*h than me but she proves me wrong.

I'll set a date for you in the hell with monsters.

"We can do something which can bring them close to each other", I said throwing my cards.

"Like what? Do you think they'll click at the date?", Naina asked.

"We can spike their drinks and book a room for them. Drunk people do dirty, don't you think?", I asked and a smirk played its way on her lips.

"I like what you're saying. How will you bring this plan into action?", She asked. This time I smirked. The deer have been caught in my trap. Now it's showtime.

"You'll take Aashi out alone. First, we'll spike her drink. When she'll be unconscious, we'll ask Rohan to help her. The moment, he'll take her to Aashi's room, we'll lock the door from outside", I told her.

"How will we manage to get Rohan under drug control as well? If he'll be in his full conscious state, nothing will happen between those two", she said. My blood boiled inside my veins. Does she call herself a human? How can she think this bad for Aashi? She being a woman herself doesn't even care about the feelings and safety of other women. Such women cause a bad name to the entire women society.

"We'll add some in the water bottle at Aashi's room. Rohan will drink that for sure. Everyone drinks water. Our plan will be a success", I told her and drank water after that. I need to cool down. I need her to dig her own grave before I bury her alive.

"But everyone has a mobile phone with them. Rohan can call anyone. This plan is not a success", Naina said looking at me with a serious face.

"That's your job to take their mobiles with you. Will you do anything or not? I'll play some cards to take care of the room's landline", I told her. She's pissing me off.

Naina immediately got up from the couch with a smile. "I'll go and ask Aashi to join me for a cup of coffee in the evening. Give me the medicine which I need to add to her drink. Rest leave it up to me". Her voice was full of determination to bring this plan into action.

"I've ordered them. I'll receive them in two hours", I told her. I could see the satisfaction on her face and hope in her eyes. I captured this emotion of hers in my eyes. I'll make sure to destroy this peace of hers before tomorrow.

"Okay. I'll see you in two hours", she said.

I have my eyes on you, beware bi**h.

"Sure", I replied and she left with a happy smile.

I hate her.

*********************

Aashi's P.O.V.

I was listening to some music when someone knocked on my door. I opened the door and was surprised to see Naina standing outside. My mood was ruined immediately. She was the last person I wanted to see because of a lot of reasons. One, she's the fiance of Kabir, the guy I have developed unwanted feelings for. Two, she's Jay's sister and she treats me poorly. I can sense the disrespect she has for me in her eyes.

"Hey Aashi", she greeted with a friendly smile.

"Hello", I replied with hesitance. Her aura made me insecure. I felt inferior to her.

"I am going out for a cup of coffee and I've no company. Everyone is busy. I asked Jay and he asked me to inform you that you must join me", she said. No, let me correct. She lowkey ordered me.

I don't want to go, my heart whispered.

"Okay", I replied. My gut feeling was telling me something is not right and I should not join her but I'm at work. I've to obey orders.

I picked up my mobile and my wallet along with my room's key and left the hotel with Naina. We walked our way to the hotel. She remained quiet the whole way. I didn't initiate any conversation as well. We reached the cafe and Naina looked at me.

"Grab a seat. I'll give the order. What will you have?", She asked.

"Nothing. I'm good", I said.

"I'll order the same thing as mine", saying so, she left. I shook my head and sat down at the empty table. She's so stubborn.

I observed her from afar. Standing at the other side of the counter, she was radiating confidence and elegance. Her beauty was enough to make heads turn. No wonder why Kabir chose to marry her. She's everything a guy desire. I looked at my reflection on my mobile screen.

I look cute as well. I must wait for someone who can cherish me, my mind gave me a pep talk.

Naina sat down in front of me and placed her mobile on the table. Folding her manicured hands in front of me, she asked, "So, Aashi. How long are you planning to do this job?".

"As long as I can survive, I guess", I replied nervously.

"Do you have a boyfriend?", She asked her other question out of blue.

"No", I replied.

"Do you want a boyfriend?", She asked.

Who doesn't?, I thought.

"If I met the right guy then sure", I replied. She nodded. Our order arrived and Naina thanked the waiter. She has good manners.

"Before you drink your coffee, can you do me a favour?", Naina asked.

"What?", I asked.

"Can you order two chocolate pastries to go? Kabir has sweet tooth. I am his fiance, I've to take care of his needs in the bedroom and outside the bedroom if you know what I mean", she said. I didn't miss the slight smirk playing at the corner of her lips. The image of those two being close together made me nauseous.

"I'll give the order", I said and ran to give the order. Why did she say that? Why did I feel she was trying to prove something to me?

I paid after placing the order and walked back to the table. Naina has ordered cold coffee for herself and a hot coffee for me. Didn't she say that she'll order the same thing for both of us?, I thought.

"I ordered hot coffee first but then my mood changed and I ordered cold coffee for myself. I hope you don't mind drinking that", she said pointing towards my cup. I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's fine", I replied. She must have read my face that's why she gave me that explanation. She's a smart girl.

I sat down on my seat and sealed my lips with my cup of coffee. Naina was scrolling her mobile. She didn't talk to me. I looked outside the window. I enjoyed the silence and the music playing in the background.

"Oh no", Naina's concerned voice filled the silence between us.

She immediately got up and said, "I've to leave. Jay and Nia broke into a fight. You finish your coffee and bring my pastries to the hotel". Saying so, she ran away leaving her coffee glass half full. I frowned. How dare she boss me around like that? I'm gonna quit right after I get my paycheck. It's not like I've no money to go back to my country but I want to pass some time before facing Veronica. For my best friend, I've to survive this phase.

I took my time finishing the coffee. The pastries were brought to my table as well. I was feeling sleepy instead of being energized after drinking the coffee. I felt tired so I decided to rest down my head on the table for a little bit. I don't know when and how, I slept over there.

The last thing my mind could register was someone was shaking me and asking me to get up. I felt myself being picked up.

Why am I unable to open my eyes?

*********************

No one's P.O.V.

Naina saw Aashi losing her consciousness and laying down on the table. She immediately called Rohan. After three rings, Rohan picked up the call.

"Hello", he said.

"Rohan. I need your help immediately. Can you please come to this cafe?", She said as she gave him the address.

"I'll be there in five minutes", Rohan said and disconnected the call. Naina smirked as her plan was working. She waited for Rohan outside the cafe.

After exactly two minutes, she found herself surrounded by two men with their faces covered with masks. They put a chloroform-filled handkerchief over her face and carried her away in a cab.

Kabir was playing some tunes on his guitar. He got some free time for himself as Naina was out to explore a new cafe. A notification popped up on his mobile screen. He thought Naina texted him. As soon as he opened the mobile, he was taken aback.

"Help her", a message from an unknown number flashed across his screen. There was a picture of Aashi laying down with her head on the table. It looked like a cafe. Below the picture was the address of the place. Kabira didn't think twice and ran out of the room to the said place.

Rohan was on his way to the cafe but he received a message from Naina before he could exit hotel. It said, "Don't worry. I got help". He walked back to his room after replying a quick 'Okay'.

-----------------------

Hey cupcakes!!! Finally, I'm back.. I know I'm late but I was busy with my post marriage life which is quite hectic and busy. I've a job to take care of as well.

Thanks to all of you for your patience and kind wishes. I couldn't respond to anyone. I'm resuming back in my writing life, I guess.

Do let me know about this update. I'll finish the ongoing novels as soon as possible.

Vote, comment and share this story if you like it.

Follow me on instagram: musicalsoul01.

Keep reading...
Love you all...
Aana..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 117 10
"you thought I would love you? look who just had the biggest misconception in their life." I said laughing on the outside but the pain that was circu...
22.5K 2K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
7.7K 783 36
"You know what? If murdering a person was legal, i would have killed you without any second thoughts." He said in frustration. "And you know what? I...
19.5K 440 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...