Trouble 🌀 EDITING

By curly1307

Bailey Frankie Halstead Never heard of her I wouldn't blame you. She's Jay halsteads teenaged daughter. Every... More

Rebel
Phone Call
Bathroom Confessions
Can you Help
I only Want Him
For me
Better than Ruzek aim higher
Uncle Will
New Girl
Fury
Alone
Safety
A father
Big Brother Adam
My Life
Like me
Riped out
Replacement
My Addy
Your important to
Im important
My Daughter
Know her
Happy memories
Joke
Grand Final
Heartache
Insane
Happiest
Stories of the past
Suspect
Hide out
Confrontation
Whos Guilty
A Confession
The Murder
Comfort
Fear
Fix You
Diagnosis
Dissociating
Calm Down
His Happy
Normal
Like Daddy
Me
Old Ways
Ban
Gang War
Dont be Mad
Caught
Boyfriend??
Does he know me
No Belle
Belle Saves the day
Agony
Live or Die
Body
Girls
Christmas
Fear
Bright Light
Just want to help
Struggle
Confession
Unstable
Please
Secrets
Zoe
Disaster
Granddaughter
Fire
Death
DADDY
Love Me
Soccer
Lies
Bigger and bigger
Feak
Origin of Belle
Book 2

Cute kid

435 14 0
By curly1307

It was my first time back at the district since everything. I sat beside by my dad for a while for before gravitating to Adam. It just felt unnatural not being around him joking around with him. "How's" "by hand still bandaged can't write but I'm good" he nods smiling at me sadly. I have been getting a lot of sad looks. "Hey do you have your laptop" "always why" i shrug "you will have to get it zippers kinda defeat me at the moment" he chuckles going through my bag he places my laptop in front of me. I slowly start typing unlocking it. I will have to get use to using one hand, my not dominant hand either. "what's this" I look over from slowly to see him holding a photo album. I had been carrying it around since everything. That photo album is as my comfort always had been. Sure I had toys of all kinds but that album was the most important. "Photo album" I shrug. He starts to go through it "oh wow guys Frank has always been a cute kid" Adam exclaimed loudly. Dad looks over confused but smiled when he sees the photo album.

"Aww look at baby Bai" Kim said her, Kevin and Hailey had come over to look. I glance at the photo of me on the bed "I was 18 month mum use to take hundreds of photos to send to dad" dad looks up "the one of me on the bed smiling" he nods "one of my favourites" "is this in a frame" Hailey asks I nod "yeah it's on the collage picture wall it's one of the big ones" we have pictures of every stage, every family member behind the couch.

"I didn't want a photo that day but I wanted my daddy to get something" I said pointing to the photo I was covering my eyes.

"You definitely have that Halstead smile" Kevin said "I think that's where I have the biggest smile dad was home and had taken me swimming" I add "ohh I love that photo. It's why I had it printed massive above my dresser" dad added smiling he had come over to look. It was our favourite past time looking through old photos.

"She's was two I had been home a week. Barely knew how to use the camera but she demanded a photo shoot showing how pretty she is" Dad told them "it took him seven tries before he got this one" I add he gently shoves me careful of my burned shoulder not wanting to cause me pain.

"That's hanks favourite he won't tell you that though" "is that I think I seen that in his office" I nod "it is right beside the picture of Justin and his grandson" I tell them "it's also on the wall at the apartment rather big to" Hailey adds "of course it is I was an adorable baby" they laugh dad just shakes his head. "The cutest baby" dad kisses my head.

"Oh there's even a collage" Adam said "of course there is we love our collage" I say smiling "look how sassy our girl is" Kevin added right as Hank walks up the steps. He doesn't say anything just walks over to see what they were looking at. "Oh the infamous Album Bails never goes anywhere without it" "how have I never noticed this" Adam exclaimed "you don't notice a lot Addy" I tease laughing causing him to sigh.

"Your so cute...where did you get the dresses" Kim asks "my grandma Jays mum made them" I smile "I use to sit for hours just mesmerised by her ability to make them...when they were done she would do my hair all beautiful and we would have a photo shoot" I lean over looking at the photos "the blue one in the middle where I'm looking at the flowers that's the one that I wore when he came home" she said making them all smile. "You were so proud of that dress" dad said smiling clearly remembering that day "I was so excited to wear that dress I helped pick the colours everything it had been there for months" I add remembering how impatient I was to wear it.

"Aww look at how cute they are" Hailey said making me smile. "A lot of them are taken on his visits a few like the one with me and the book him attempting to do my hair. Are taken after" "the one at the top with me hugging her in front of the lake was after our first trip together" dad adds

"This one" Adam asks tilting it me "three months my first offical time meeting him I had seen him and babbled to him on the phone and video chat" dad smiles to my response kissing my head. "So our Bailey has always been cute wow would would have thought with how ugly she is now" Kevin exclaimed making me laugh "Aww she's such a cute kid" Kim said "the one of me waving was Als favourite" "you knew Al" Adam yelled "I knew know everyone Addy" I remind him making him frown causing everyone to laugh. "I have to see this photo wall" Adam added "oh great now everyone wants to come over" dad said rolling his eyes "hey I was told it has everyone you guys love on it so am I" "have we ever taken a picture Addy" I give him a deadpanned look "not together but there was that time I was meant to be working but we had a photoshoot you told me to work it that I was a model" I smile at me memory "oh yeah I was standing on a chair almost fell" "was hilarious" "of course it was" "what the hell do you both do when we aren't here" Kevin asks "have fun" I shrug Hank is looking between us "we live our lives don't ruin that grandpa Hank" I plead making the others laugh "you guys get the work done so I can't be mad really as long as it's not my chair" "going into that office is forbidden" I gasp dramatically causing everyone to laugh again. I miss this, they are my family. The most important people in my life. I really couldn't get through this without them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 327 26
It was just a summer romance that left them both breathless. They were falling for each other hard and fast.. He thought he had met the one. But then...
76.3K 1.1K 44
With a "simple" life, a small Chicago city girl calls the police when she notices suspicious activity whilst going on her daily stroll, the intellige...
406K 6.4K 31
What happens when Jay Halstead meets Hank Voight's adoptive daughter and ex-fiance of one of Chicago's most notorious Drug Dealers Disclaimer: I own...
21.7K 235 10
Maisie Halstead is a 17-year-old girl born and raised in Chicago. Daughter of Jay Halstead and Hailey Upton, Niece of Will Halstead and Granddaughter...