Agony

I laid on the floor withering in pain

I laid on the floor withering in pain. The bedroom covered in blood. Jacob had vanished ages ago. I was in and out of consciousness. I had no idea or concept of time. I tried to get up but my body wouldn't listen. The aches, the pain, the dried blood that's all I was now. I couldn't even tell you what happened. I was stuck on a floor like a lumpy pancake.

I groan. I couldn't move I desperately wanted to roll over make it easier to breath. I was gasping for air. Every time I took a breath my body was ignited with a painful fire. I was worried he would come back but there was nothing I could do. I couldn't move. He had taken my ability to fight back. I was hopeless, worthless.

I blink my eyes open I don't even remember closing them. I find I'm still in the room, the very bloody room. The door barges open. I would be moving backwards or screaming or something but I can't I'm glued to the floor. "My miss Bailey are you ok" "call police tell Bailey" the beautiful small Puerto Rican woman nods racing to get her a phone and coming back. She kneels beside me talking to operator. "Hello I need an ambulance an police shes very hurt...no no i maid find her she's barely conscious lots of blood everywhere" she said looking around the room before looking at me. She gives them the address "Tell Bailey Halstead dad work intelligence get intelligence" I gasp out "it's Bailey Halstead her dad works in intelligence she has told me to get them here can you help I don't know how" i saw her grab one of my hands but I can't feel it. "No no I don't know I just come in to clean and she on the floor". I could hear her voice fading away. "No hey I'm here" her voice was so distant. It wasn't calming velvet anymore. My eyes close i felt myself drifting off.

I heard someone yelling. I wouldn't be able to tell you what they were saying it sounded so foreign. "Bailey Bailey it's Sylvie can you hear me" "she talk before" I groan I felt something go around my neck it instantly felt like it had cut off my only oxygen supply. "Brett she's not breathing" the person sounded so panicked. My head felt like it was going to explode. I felt myself moving, it was like I was rolling down a grass hill and nothing could stop me. I felt pressure all over my body. I gasp my whole body on fire in pain. "What happened to her someone needs to tell me what Happened to her" I hear someone say they sounded mad. I didn't know why I could hear their emotions but not know who they are. I groan in pain I wanted to be where I was before it didn't hurt as much. "I got head trauma" "I'm packing a hole here" "someone get CSU here so we can start processing this" "Jay Jay you can't touch her while they are working let them work" I wish I could see them. My eyes were glued shut I was trapped in darkness with the sound on stereo. I felt my mind get a little foggy it was like it was rolling in. I could see it so distantly. "Ok ok I stopped the bleeding will you help us get her to the stretcher" I felt people get closer before I was rolled slightly I felt something hit my back. I instantly groan whatever it was made everything hurt. I felt something shift and air whip by me. "We got to move quick get her to med" "Jay go with them" "Upton Burgess make sure CSU process this whole house...Rojas Atwater get back to the district find everything you can about who owns this house who she was with" "use Belle she's just as good as Frank if you tell her it's about Frank she will help no question" "Ruzek your with me" I hear a door close before really really loud sirens. "I'm here Ley I'm here I found you I'm not leaving" my body was vibrating I felt so trapped "we'll get you help Will will help you same as Connor" "Ley you have to be ok your my everything I know your in there and if your listening you need to kick butt to get back. I called mouse you know. I didn't even know he was back but I'm sure you did you somehow figur everything out" I hear a sigh "your my entire world and if you don't make it I won't" I felt a pressure on my hand before I hear lots of shouting "Dr Rhodes to Baghdad Will you can't go in there" that's when it all started to fade away. I could hear the voices but I couldn't make out the words or who was saying it. I felt my body being poked and prodded, it was like they were lighting a million little fires. I couldn't move or groan I couldn't do anything. I was more trapped that ever. I could see nothing, hear nothing only felt my body on fire. It did feel like I was spinning though. I felt sick but I couldn't do anything about it. Everything suddenly faded away the blackness just got thicker and thicker until nothingness.