MARRY ME?

By Sidneet_amor

JOIN THIS JOURNEY OF TWO SOULS BECOMING SOULMATES! THE STORY OF FALLING IN LOVE AND BEING THERE FOR EACHOTHER... More

CHARACTER SKETCHES
1:TROUBLE IN THE TERRITORY!
3:PROMISE LETTERS!
4:DESTROYED!
5: NEW YORK!
6:NEW BEGINNINGS!
7:THE NOT SO GOOD INTRODUCTION!
8:COMPITITORS !
9:RADHA'S POV!
10:YOU NEED HER!
11:RUDE!
12:SWEETEST HUMAN!
13:ALL BECAUSE OF A CELLPHONE!
14: FLOWERS IN DARK!
15:SLEEPLESS NIGHTS!
NOT AN UPDATE!!
16: NIGHTMARE?

2:MARRY ME?

522 60 296
By Sidneet_amor

Hey there!

"Can you believe it sid? We got a new friend !" abhi squealed dreamily .

"Yes, I believe it!" chuckled sid taking out his sword from scabbard. Nigam brothers were in their sword fighting sessions . "You know what I always wanted a little sister like her ." said abhi taking his position opposite to sid . 

"woah bro ,congratulations ,you got a sister." sid said teasing abhi. 

"my sister is your sister too!" complained abhi too.

"NO ,not at all ,she is not my sister." sid shouted .

"then what she is ? " abhi asked .

"She is my ......bestfriend ,yes bestfriend ." sid replied innocently.

"Hii guys I heard that you guys were here so came here .You like sword fighting?" asked avu entering the room.

"oh yes ,do you know how to do it?" abhi asked, amused.

"try me!" she said proudly.

"Haha don't lie too much ,you will have insects inside your legs ." sid said chuckling (children and their beliefs guys😌🤣)

"let's see who is lying ." she said grabbing abhi's sword .

She gestured sid for a fight .(the sword weren't real ones ,they were for practicing ,in short swords were harmless.)

He hit her sword with all his efforts ,she put all her strength and pushed him back by her sword .

Abhi was doing his favorite work, commentary .

"and suddenly avu put all her energy in and pushed my 13 minutes younger brother back .woahhh." he continued .

She forced her sword on his and he pushed her back before she could touch his .

She put the sword under his legs and sid flips back.

"this is cheating ,you cannot hop like a monkey." complained avu and sid smirked at her .

They were still fighting and were not even tired and were not stopping until their parents invaded their small tournament .

By listening to their voice both of them stopped and looked at each other and their parents. Mr. and Mrs. Nigam were so amused they clapped for both of them .

Avu joined them in their learning sessions everyday and all three of them were so much talented as compared to their age . 

Their bond grew stronger by each passing day and they were inseparables ,they took classes together ,ate together and did almost everything together .Avu became part of their family and king and queen loved her as their own. Even though she kept asking about her parents she really enjoyed being with them. 

one fine day, avu went to her dance classes early in the morning ,while nigams were  having breakfast ,Mr.Nigam asked his twins 

"so how is it going with the princess?" 

"she is my sister!" abhi didn't even take a second to reply in excitement.

"and my bestfriend!" sid continued .

"ohh that's really nice .You two are good boys .right?" Mr .nigam exclaimed happily .

"Boys remember she is our responsibility ,and our family ,I want you two to promise me that you will protect her always." Mrs. Nigam requested .

"We promise mom ,that avu will always be safe and we will always protect her from deadly monsters and dragons ." abhi said moving his arms ,to showcase his fighting skills in air.

"Yes! but she is already very strong ,I don't think she needs anybody to protect her ,she is the bravest girl, mom." said sid excitedly .

"wow that's greatt! " Mr.nigam smiled to himself .

"Dad who is your bestfriend ?" abhi asked munching his sandwich.

"My bestfriend is your mother !" he said chuckling .

"why? but you both are husband and wife?" sid asked out of curiosity.

"we are bestfriends before husband -wife ,marriage is just a name ,friendship is the bond we share . " vibha explained.

"that means your wife needs to be your bestfriend?" asked sid again.

"yes she should be ,otherwise how will you know eachother and share everything with each other?" vibha said.

"ohhh." abhi nodded .

"no more talks boys,have your break fast ." vibha said to her curious kids.

**

All three of them were running on the green grass and playing in the afternoon.

They got tired and laid on the cold grass. 

Sid suddenly woke up and ran towards the flower bushes. 

Abhi and avu looked at each other in confusion .

On the otherside sid plucked a small rose flower from a china rose tree .He then connected its end to its upper stem ,making it look like a circle ,more like a ring and with the help of some guards he tied it all together by a thread and ran back to his friends .

"Avu ,Avu get up!" he said pulling avu up and make her sit properly .

"whatt? What is happening to you ,you are behaving more like a monkey than usual ." she chuckled .

"keep quiet and listen to me ." sid said shutting her up.Abhi just stared at them in excitement .

"My mum is my dad's bestfriend and she told me that your wife should be your bestfriend ,but it could be amazing if your bestfriend is your wife .SO ,marry me?" He asked smiling at her hopefully.

"Oh my god I thought about it too,but sid Am I not your bestfriend?" asked abhi sadly .

"idiot,you are but you are a boy ,how can you be my wife ,besides you are my brother already ,now shut up !let avu speak." sid said annoyed. 

"is it like that?if it is then yes I'll marry you!" she said chuckling at him .

He happily pulled out his hand made ring of rose and slide it in her ring finger .

She gasped at it and adored it ."wow this is so beautiful! "  

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:958

name of the book on 2nd chapter itself !! Well, here the story starts :D

Hope you liked it !

Drop a comment and do vote if you like it !!

I'll be really thankful if I get some shout outs!

suggestions?

Healthy criticism?

Your writer,

@Sidneet_amor

signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 4.9K 34
Main leads: Sidneet One stalker lover boy wants to be his girl's painkiller without talking with her for once! How is that possible? So for this read...
93.8K 8.6K 49
A story of complicated friends who hide things from each other....Have many secrets in their hearts....They show their hard side to each other hiding...
90.6K 5.4K 32
He is calm She is talkative He is depressed She is happy soul He is smiling She is the reason He fought for himself She was beside him She is the r...
164K 8.3K 45
Rival it's a word between two people which shows hatred between them. But what if the two famous rivals of their college are tied in a bond called ma...