Meenakshi

By nwrites__

Meenakshi. Her life turned upside down with one accident, she lost her future along with her father in the ac... More

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
CHARACTERS 2
PART 5
PART 6
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77
EPILOGUE

PART 7

28.6K 1.1K 28
By nwrites__

Meenakshi's POV

I didn't know how long they were talking but after at 3pm they all came to the dining area to eat. I served them food. I was waiting for someone to ask me to join the lunch as it was already late and also I was very hungry but no one did. So I simply served them but they were not even eating silently, Sudha talks a lot and she was involving everyone in the talks. After everyone ate, they all sat in the hall to talk. So I concluded that My father in-law decided to stay home that day.

Then I sat down to eat but I don't know why I suddenly lost my appetite, so I just cleaned the dining area and did the dishes. Later I went to collect the clothes from all the rooms as I had no time from the morning to wash because of cooking. So I took all the clothes to the washing area to wash and by the time I was done with all the chores, everyone came home.

Everyone surrounded Sudha and chatted with her. I just made tea and served them tea with biscuits and also some some snacks which I was told to prepare specially for Sudha by my mother in-law. Then, I went to our bedroom to freshen up and then came down and reheated the tea and had it with biscuits.

My in-laws insisted Sudha's brother to stay but as he said that he had an important work, they insisted him to atleast have dinner to which he agreed. Meanwhile my husband and brother in-law were busy with the tuition students.

After cooking and serving everyone their dinner and after Sudha's brother left, I went to have food as I was completely exhausted and have no energy left in me but I lost my energy to walk, dizziness took over me and I collapsed on the ground.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 373 21
WELCOME TO THE SLEEPLESS CITY IN THE HEART OF BANGKOK...... BE PREPARED TO LET YOUR HEART BE CAPTIVATED BY THE PITBABE CAST Actor of the moment Alan...
261K 10.1K 35
This is the story of Ananya, a plus-size south Indian girl. She is forced to marry a rich and influential man named Rudra whom she had a long-term cr...
320K 9K 57
Everyone always talks about the king and his love who is mostly the second wife, but no one thinks about his first wife. The one who suffers and go t...
741K 31.2K 83
"Bhai stop it what are you doing? She's your wife" Mukti yelled at me. "But I don't want her, I never did neither I expected this to happen" I growle...