The Arosaville City

Von JaicaryAndoyo7

"Loving you was my greatest regrets" -Justice "You are the happiest... Mehr

Prolouge
Characters
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR NOTE.....
NEXTTTTT STORRRYYYYY

CHAPTER 23

1.5K 49 4
Von JaicaryAndoyo7

I was stunned as i saw him standing infront of me in this late of night, staring at me with a sad and tired eyes. Just what the heck happened to him?

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?". I whispered to him as i pull him inside my room and lock the door in my veranda so that no one would know that he is here.

"I-i Just want to see you". I look at him with disbelief.

"In this late night? look you have to leave, if someone will saw you here, Lady Felicity would be hurt if she knew that her fiancee---". uh-uh, napatingin ako sa kanya to see what his reaction. Now he is looking at me intently na may pagdududa tingin. damnit ang bibig ko Talaga, sa ngayon wala pa nakakaalam sa kasalang magaganap between them, and now my mouth slip.

"How did you know?". His voice became cold. I gulp and move backward away from him but he immediately pull my waist closely to his and close our gap. Sobrang lapit na namin sa isat-isa, amoy ko ang panlalaking amoy niya.

"Ha-ha-ha, may sinabi ba ako?". My heart pump so fast, alam ko alam Niya yun dahil sa magkalapit lang ang katawan Namin dalawa.

"I change my mind". He said and suddenly lend close to me and kiss me---shiiity my first kiss. Bukas ang dalawang mata ko habang hinahalikan niya ako, at ganun din siya. I tried to push him away but his too strong, compared to my strength. I tried to break the kiss but he seek an entrance into my mouth but u close it tightly, but he bit my lower lip.

I gasp, and his tounge explore my mouth hanggang sa may naramdaman akong may pinasok siya sa bibig ko at wala akong choice kundi lunokin yun at siya ring pag putol nang aming halikan..

"The fuck is that thing". Hysterical kung sabi sa kanya pero kumunot lang ang kanyang noo.

"You have a bad mouth Lady, want me to punish it?". He said seriously i immediately cover my mouth and walk backwards. I was gonna protest of what his doing earlier when i felt dizziness and my vision begin to blur.

"Y-you D-Druged m---". And i felt my feet weaken and was about to fall but Sawyer catch me and the last thing i saw is his sad eyes and--

"I will not gonna let him hurt you"

Nagising ako sa isang hindi kilalang kwarto, my head is throbbing in pain but i can manage. Damn that Prince he freaking drug me. I look at the room, its kinda big, may mini sala pa ito, the interior is just plain dirty white.

Where am i?

As if on cue biglang bumukas ang pintuan at bumungad saakin ang nakangising Sawyer. I glare at him.

"You seem mad, Justice". He said casually.

"Of course you just drug me!!". I almost shouted pero ang kumag tinawanan lang ako. He sit in the sofa paharap saakin habang nakadekwatro and sip his tea.

His wearing an all black prince suit, actually he looks so handsome right now, i wont deny it, because this devil infront of me is freaking handsome, every woman would die just to have him.

"I have too, alam ko naman hindi ka sasama saakin". My eyebrow arch.

"Paano mo naman yun nasabi aber?". Suddenly he became stiff and look at me with a wide eyes. Whats wrong with him? But later on he chuckled and place the tea in the table.

"Oh i forgot that you LIKE me VERY much". Napangiwi naman ako dahil sa sinabi niya.

"Tell me what im doing here". I said and place my arm fold in my chest. I choose to not answer his remarks

"You didnt deny it". he said with an amuse face.

"Sagutin mo nga tanong ko, anong ginagawa ko dito at anong kailangan mo?". Naiinis ko sabi sa kanya, i dont know why its hard for me to say no to his question.

"I dont know how you knew about me and Lady Felicity being engage, but i need you to do something for me". He said at seryoso akong tiningnan. Agad ko naman nilihis ang aking tingin. How should i tell him na ang mahiwagang libro ang nag sabi.

"You are not allowed to say no". Huh? ang unfair naman non

"Teka ano ba yun, why i am not allowed to say no? at alam ba nang magulang ko that you kidnapped me?". Ano ba kailangan Niya saakin?

"Yes, Take a rest first, im sure you still have a headache". He said at tumayo na para umalis at iniwan akong nalilito Parin kung bakit niya ako dinala dito.

"Whats you're plan brother". luka said while sitting comfortable on the sofa. Currently we are in my own mansion away from the Arosaville City. Luka knew about the Imperial order, he also find it suspicious.

I sip at my tea and look at him with a smirk on my face.

"I wont let him succeed whatever he plan to do". I said

"He want to grasp youre neck brother through this marriage, so you must becareful, also why did you bring that brat Cash?". He said

"That brat you talk about is my property Luka, i must secure her". I said habang nakatingin sa pintuan, Elijah should be here right now, i need his military power.

"I've got my people, secure this place, in advance that he would find your place, since you rejected his Order, i think he is in rage right now". Luka said.

"And looks like she will use the Cohen this time, did you know what happen to their Manor now?". Sabi ng kararating lang na Elijah. What he said makes my forehead knot.

"The Cohen? what happen?". Luka ask.

"They held prisoner in Emperors place, all wealth of the Cohen put on hold". Elijah said while handing me a piece of paper. I took it and read it. My hand balled in fist when i saw they accused the Cohen, A treason eh?

"His making his move now, and he really targeted the wealthiest manor". Luka said. Agad ko tinapon ang papel at napaseryoso habang naalala ko si Justice. What will be her reaction if she knew about this. She love her parents so bad.

"What about youre men Elijah?". I ask Elijah who is now sipping his tea.

"They are in good shape and in good quantity, Bright did the Job of the rest". We nobles are making our move against the Emperor. There's a report of the missing city, recently and we invistigate that matter only to find that the Emperor is Greedy, he wants all the money by himself, he killed those people he seems a threat to his throne and now he targeted the Arosaville, he want to grasp us in our neck and make us his puppet.  Since I conquer a lot of city, he tried to hold me by my neck through some fucking marriage.

"What about the daughter of Baron, Lady Aphelion?". Luka ask.

"Who cares about her". I said and lean my back to the sofa. That girl tsk

"Anyway we have someone to be the eye to the emperor's palace, his concubine Amelia Emma Bartley, a daughter of a marquess, her parents is one of the Ruler in the Greenfield and the emperor took Their only child to be his concubine". Elijah said and then a woman came in with a blonde hair, sophisticated look, she looks elegant and graceful, she is also timid.

"Greetings Prince Cash And Prince Luka, I am Amelia Emma Bartley"

____________________________________
a/n: This is my second Reincarnated Story so I hope you will like it.

Beware of the Grammatical error and misspelled words.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Mga kathang isip na ginagawa Ng aking utak at Hindi utak Ng iba. Sarili kung gawa gawang kwento na Hindi ko kinopya sa iba. Kung may pagkaparehang pangalan At Lugar sa totoong Buhay, yan ay Isang coincidence lamang. Kung sino mag hinayupak ang komopya saaking kwento na Walang kwenta, maghingi kayo Nang permiso para Hindi masabihan na bastos. Yun Lang Po at maraming salamat.

The images is came from Google and Pinterest. Credits to the owner.

Copyright©️ 2021 JaiA. All right RESERVE.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.6K 271 38
A girl with special ability was born 100 years ago. Complete family but not that happy. Her parents wasn't strict but their attention was always on h...
5.1K 556 74
In a world marked by sacrifice and suffering, In a realm where magic and power reign, In a place where perfection appears within reach, There lies a...
37.1K 1.4K 37
DESCRIPTION: Ruan Mari Tan is a cold blooded business tycoon in the Philippines. Pagmamay-ari niya ang isa sa malaki at sikat na publishing company a...
48K 1.5K 17
Zabrina, a normal teenage girl who loves reading books and novels where she reach to the point that she never sleep at night just to read the last ch...