Who's the bully now! (THE BUL...

By icecuberlover

...she glance up at me and her chocolate brown eyes held me in place and it felt like, she could see through... More

Chapter 1: Justin
Chapter 2: Justin
Chapter 3: Justin
Chapter 5: Justin
Chapter 6: Raphael
Chapter 7: Natalia
Chapter 8: Raphael
Chapter 9: Justin
Chapter 10: Raphael
Chapter 11: Justin
Chapter 12: Raphael
Chapter 13: Natalia
Chapter 14: Natalia
Chapter 15: Natalia
Chapter 16: Justin
Chapter 17: Natalia
Chapter 18: Natalia

Chapter 4: Justin

999 29 1
By icecuberlover

If anyone had told me a week ago that I would be going on a trip to Hawaii with the president of OT-com, I'll have tied them up and called a mental asylum. Yet here I was, in the driver sit of my boss's car, in Hawaii.

Ria sat beside me on the passenger sit, scrolling through her phone and president Orsini had her head leaned back on the car sit with her eyes closed.

I wasn't at all prepared for this trip. Even my mum and sister were shocked at the arrangement, but I assured them it was a normal occurrence since I was a secretary to the owner, and they understood.

Guess I just have to roll with this and make sure I don't get fired within three weeks.

A cellphone rang in the silence and Ria pulled it out from the pocket of her jean jacket. She stared at it for a while and look over her shoulder at the president "president, it's miss Williams" she said

The president sighed tiredly but didn't move from her position "put it on speaker" she ordered and Ria did just that.

"Hi sis, what's up?" A bubbly voice rang out from the cell, and I wondered if who ever is on the line was really referring to this ice cold president.

"Hi Chloe" she replied in a gentle voice that almost threw me off my sit.

I had no idea she was capable of being gentle to anyone. Yes, she's always so calm and composed but never gentle.

Who ever is on the other side of the line must be someone very special to her. A family member perhaps.

"What's with your tone of voice? you sound tired" the girly voice said with concern.

"I'm fine, I just had a long flight"

"Flight?" Chloe asked "but you just got back from LA yesterday"

"Yeah I did. But I have some business in Hawaii, so here am I"

Chloe sighed "I bet you went straight to the office after you returned yesterday" the president kept quiet, so Chloe went on "seriously Natalia, you should get some bloody rest sometimes. You're always working and it's going to get you sick"

So the president name is Natalia. Pretty name.

"I'm fine Chloe, you don't have to worry about me, worry about yourself instead. Aren't you in collage now?"

"Yeah but I take a break sometimes you know, I get really good sleep and I even party. You should do the same, have fun for once in your life"

"I'm sure you didn't call me to scold me about my lack of fun and partying" she told her with a sigh.

"No I didn't" her tone of voice suddenly took on an excited one "I just want to remind you that game day is coming up soon, and you most definitely shouldn't miss it"

"I won't" Natalia replied dryly.

"You better not, cause if you do, I'll come over there myself and whoop your ass"

"LANGUAGE CHLOE, YOU'RE AT THE TABLE!!!" a different voice yelled from the phone.

"Sorry mum" Chloe apologized in a small voice, and I smiled in amusement.

"Chloe is that all?" Natalia sounded fed up with her already.

"No. You should bring a date, cause game day this year is going to be special"

"I don't do dates Chloe, and you know that"

"It's an order" Chloe snap "do it or i'm handing mum the phone"

"Please don't. I'm fed up with your lectures of rest and partying, and I don't need another"

"Does that mean you're bringing a date?"

"I'm not making any promises"

"That's fine, but I'll still be expecting a date anyway. Make sure he is cute and funny" Natalia sighed "and bring Oliver and Ria with you, I miss them"

"Whatever"

"Bye Natty and make sure you get enough sleep or i'm flying over there and tucking you to bed myself"

"Yeah, yeah, I understand" Natalia said, eager to get rid of Chloe.

She seem to be very gentle with the girl. She must have a soft spot for her.

"Alright, I gotta finish up my breakfast. Mum is glaring at me for taking a call at the table" I could imagine her rolling her eyes.

The call ended and Natalia sighed "how long before we get to the hotel?" She asked Ria.

"Less than twenty minutes president" Ria answered.

"Hmm, wake me up when we get there"

"Yes president"

"And switch off my phone"

"Yes president"

No more words were exchanged, and soon, Natalia's soft breathing feel the silence. Makes me wonder when last she had a proper sleep.

"Justin" Ria whispered and I glance at her at the same time, trying to keep my eyes on the road "drive slowly" she said.

"Why?" I asked dumbly.

She gave me a deadpan look "cause the president is sleeping dummy"

"Oh" I say in realization. She wants us to go slowly so that Natalia can have enough sleep.

I lowered the speed and glance at Ria who was now typing away on a phone.

Natalia might not know it, but her employees do care very much about her.

We arrived at the hotel twenty minutes late, and the sight of it made me breathless.

If Natalia owns this magnificent building right here, then just how rich is she? I mean, she's fucking twenty four.

We got out of the car, but my mouth remain open as I stared at the building in awe.

"Take out the luggage's" Natalia ordered and I quickly did as I was told.

I handed the car keys to the Valet and picked up the five luggage we had brought. Ria brought a single luggage but I have no idea why Natalia brought four. I mean, it's just a three days stay, what the hell are these luggage for.

As for me, I only brought a single bag. I don't have that much clothes to pack anyway.

"Let me help with that" Ria offered.

"Let him be" Natalia's voice stopped her, and she kept her eyes forward, not even sparing us a glance "he can do that himself"

She walked towards the entry of the office and Ria stood there, hesitant to leave me to bring in all the luggage.

"It's okay Ria" I assured her with a small smile "I can take them all in on my own. Don't get on the president bad side because of me"

She was still hesitant as she glance back and fort at me then at the luggage "you're sure you'll be okay right?"

I nodded and she sighed "sorry about this" she gave one last apologetic smile and went after the president without waiting for any sort of reply, and I went ahead to take care of the luggage myself.

Something tells me that Natalia wanted to make me suffer on purpose.

I struggled with the heavy boxes for good thirty minutes, tripping over and over again and nobody seem to care about helping. It took me a while before I finally brought them in successfully.

Whatever is in those boxes cannot be just clothes. There were extremely heavy, especially Natalia's.

She was already sited at the lobby with the entire hotel staffs surrounding her, while Ria stood beside her like a bodyguard.

A young man in a business suit was standing in front of her with his head lowered and his body shaking with fear. He seem higher in position than the others.

"I'm not happy with the unpleasant complain from a lot of guest in this hotel" she told the man in her usual calm tone "it shows how irresponsible you and your staff are"

The guy look up in panic "P...president I can explain..."

"Spare me your worthless explanation" she waved her hand in dismissal "I just need to ask you one question before I decided to fire you or let you stay"

The man was now shaking visibly and I felt genuinely sorry for him. The look on his face shows that he was already prepared to lose his job.

"Where is Rita Johnson?" She asked and the man looked up stunned.

"I'm over here ma'am" a young blond hair girl raised a hand from the crowd of employees. Her blue eyes were scared and panicked.

"You're the one who attended to Mrs Alison Hudson when she wanted to book a room right?"

"Ma'am I can explain..." Ria began desperately, it seems she already know what she did.

"You're fired" Natalia said emotionlessly, not even giving the poor girl the chance to explain herself.

Rita ran out crying, but that didn't faze Natalia at all as she went on "Bernard, you knew what she did and you didn't fire her"

it wasn't a question but the Bernard guy answered anyway "president, I didn't fire her because she has good reasons for..."

"There is absolutely no reason good enough to yell at a guest" she cut him off coolly.

He sighed in defeat "I'm sorry. It won't happen again"

"Yes it won't happen again" she agreed "cause you're fired"

He looked up shocked "president, please give me another...."

She stood up, totally ignoring him. Her eyes fell on a black hair young man in a bell boy uniform. He seem to be the youngest in the room "you're Saul Evans right?" She asked him without a single hint of emotion in her tone

"Y-Yes ma'am" Saul was shaking nervously as he cowered under her intense gaze.

"From now on, you're the new manager"

What the hell! Just like that, he gets a promotion?

Everyone present was shocked at her words including Bernard, who stood there with his mouth open in shock. I don't blame him though, a bell boy was taking his place.

Saul recovered from his shock and a happy smile lit up his face "president I... Oh my God! Thank you ma'am. Thank you so much, I promise I won't disappoint you"

"Better not or else, I will dismiss you immediately" Saul nodded his head in determination. It looks like he really wanted the job in the first place "that's all. You can all get back to work now"

They all scrambled away and Bernard use this as an opportunity to plea "please president, I need this job, I... I promise I'll do my best this time. Give me a chance, please. I have a family to feed"

I suddenly felt very sorry for him. I understand the pain he must be going through. He is probably thinking about what would become of his family if he loses his job.

Natalia stared at him for a few seconds and I actually thought she was moved, but the words that came out of her mouth show that she was far from it.

"Go pack your things from the manager's office and get lost. If I see you around here in the next ten minutes, i'm going to call the police"

She left the poor man standing there in misery. How could she not feel even an ounce of pity for him. She just ruined his life.

She walked towards the elevator and a bell boy approached her "ma'am is it the top floor?"

"Yes" she answered

"Let me help with the bags" he offered but Natalia was quick to stop him.

"He can do that himself"

What the hell is her problem!

"Oh" the boy seem unsure but he nodded anyway.

We continued towards the elevator and Natalia got in with Ria, but before I could join in, Natalia's voice stopped me "take the stairs. The elevator can't take all those luggage"

What the fuck!

She wants me to take the stairs with all the heavy luggage to the top floor? This must be some sort of joke.

"President I don't think..."

"I never ask for your opinion Ria" she cut Ria off, keeping her eyes on me "take the stairs"

"But..." I tried to protest cause there is no way I am taking all these boxes to the top floor without fainting.

"Are you going to question my orders? Have you forgotten the reason you got this job?"

I clamp my mouth shut and tried hard not to glare at her. Who knows, she might fire me for glaring as well.

Ria mouthed a 'sorry' to me just as the elevator ding shut.

This is pure evil!

👇👇👇
Two hours.

It literally took me two hours before I made it successfully to the top floor of the hotel, drenched in my own sweat and panting heavily.

Anyone who saw me now would probably think I just ran a marathon. It would have been better if that was the case.

I wasn't an athletic person, that was Raphael's job, although I do like football, but not playing, definitely not playing.

The hallway was empty and most of the rooms on this floor were locked. Now where the hell is Ria's room.

I dragged the luggage through the marble floor and stopped at the nearest door.

I knocked impatiently and Ria opened the door almost immediately. She was wearing a white bathrobe and a towel was rapped around her head.

She studied me from head to toe and pouted "oh poor you. That was very harsh of the president"

"Can you just show me to my room" I pleaded. Right now I am in need of rest and talking about that she-devil will only increase my stress.

"Here, it's room 500" she handed me the keys.

"Thanks" I pushed her luggage to her and went in search for the room.

"The president's room is room 601" Ria called after me but I bang my door, angrily pulling the luggage into the room. I really don't want to hear that word 'president' or I might just end up smashing something.

I dumped the luggage on the floor and collapse on the sofa. I was too tired to take in the beauty of room but I knew it must be very expensive, a room I can never afford.

My mind shifted to Natalia. Why is she so mean to me? Is she trying to make me snap so she can have a reason to fire me?

Unless, maybe this is a test; maybe she wants to be sure that I could handle the job.

If that's the case, I'm going to prove that i'm more than capable, even if that means enduring all of her obvious bullying.

With new found determination, I stood up from the sofa, feeling my strength returning to my body.

I took off my sweaty clothes before heading for the bathroom. After a nice warm bath, I got dressed in fresh clothes and dragged Natalia's four heavy luggage out of my room with extra force.

I was that mad.

I knocked on the door which reads 601, waiting for Natalia to open up, but no answer came.

"President" I called but there was no answer.

I knocked once, twice, thrice but still no answer, so I turn the door knob and thankfully, it wasn't lock.

"President, I brought your luggage" I called out but no one answered.

The room was a large one, much larger than mine and it was filled of dark paintings, and the walls were a thick black. This is really a demon's lair. It's creepy.

There was an entry across the room and I walked over there in search of Natalia.

"president" I looked around. Here, was a room that looks like an office, and behind a small wooden desk sat Natalia. Her head was on the table with her eyes close. Her head was supported by the back of her hands and there was an open laptop on the table in front of her, and screen glasses sat on her nose as the sound of her soft breathing feel the air.

I set the luggage down on the polished tiles and walked towards her. I studied the content on the laptop screen and realize that she had been working. She actually fell asleep while on her laptop and it was only just four PM.

I shut the laptop gently and set it aside. My intention was to wake her up but her soft peaceful face stopped me. For once she looks peaceful, and not the strong willed president she was always acting up to be.

I studied her face for a while with a smile. She really was beautiful, and I was tempted to push back the strands of hair that framed her face, but I couldn't bare to disturb her sleep.

My eyes fell on her perfect pink lips and I wondered how it would feel pressed up against mine.

And wait, is that drool?

How cute. If only I could take a picture right now.

I feel like pervert from having these nasty thoughts, but I couldn't help it. I've never seen such beautiful face in my entire life.

She shifted slightly and I quickly jump back, in case she was waking up already but she didn't wake up, rather she snuggled deeper into the table.

She doesn't seem comfortable in that position so I took a daring step. Reluctantly, I gently took off her screen glasses and with a little bit effort, I picked her up bridal style.

She was so soft and small against me and I could feel my heart beat pick up just by having her this close.

What the hell i'm I even saying?

I took her to the bedroom and gentle place her on the bed. Not once did she stir. She must be very tired.

I pulled the covers over her "get some rest" I whispered and was about to go out when...

"Don't go" her voice stopped me in my tracks and I looked back at her wide eyed "please don't go, don't leave me mum" her eyes were tightly shut and a few tears escape her eyes.

I was so shocked by the scene. She looks so vulnerable and for a moment I saw something in her, something familiar.

This scene is familiar.

Where have I seen this before?

I rack my brain for the answer to my question when suddenly it came to me.

Nelly Ruben!

This is similar to what I walked in on ten years ago, when I walked into Nelly's room, back then when her foster mum was still working as a maid at our mansion.

Nelly was a fat little girl who was adopted by one of the maids at our mansion. I didn't like her the moment I set eyes on her, so I made life hell for her both at the mansion and at school.

Back then, I was proud, arrogant and immature and it didn't help that everyone treated me like a god because of my family's wealth. I look down on others and treated the poor kids like shit and that includes Nelly.

I even went as far as framing her for something she didn't do just so my mum would throw her out of the mansion.

She was just twelve when my mum threw her out, and since then, I haven't seen her again, but I heard from her foster mother that she had return to the orphanage.

I did realize my mistake when I grew older and karma hit home, but I had no idea where Nelly was at that time. I wanted to apologize for what I did, to make up for all my mistakes, but I couldn't find her, although Raphael and I did apologize to the others we could contact, those who we have hurt in the past. But we never found Nelly.

I studied Natalia's brown hair which were very similar to Nelly's. And she has brown eyes, so does Nelly.

No! It can't be. This has to be a coincidence. It's impossible that she's Nelly. She can't be Nelly.

I quickly rushed out of her room and collapse on the door. "It's not her" I tried to convince myself, but the possibility was eating me up.

Could it be that the reason she's being mean to me is because she recognize me?

But that can't be it. She's mean to everyone, She's a boss after all.

Oh God!

Is my new boss really the girl I bullied and made fun of in middle school?

*********
Don't forget to Vote and comment.

Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 107K 33
"Who are you ?" His voice demanded his tiny fists clenched slightly. Stunned I began to stutter "I-I'm Payne t-he new g-girl" Scared of the boy in f...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.3M 323K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
1.4K 57 12
"You better stay away from him," She spat. I felt her spit actually touch my face. I wiped it off, disgustingly threatened. "Why?" I scolded, "I'm no...
The New Me By Barbie

Teen Fiction

6.3M 166K 55
High school is supposed to be the greatest years of our lives but so far for me it's been the worst my sophomore year I had only 2 best friends one e...