𝗔𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝗕𝗼𝘆 - 𝗝...

By isabellapotterr

【Alphabet Boy】 Bailee Luis and Johnny Lawrence have been friends for years and have always gotten along but... More

𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐲
¹: 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙤𝙮
³: 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚
⁴: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝
⁵: 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
⁶: 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜
Why i haven't updated
Making changes

²: 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙

184 2 0
By isabellapotterr

͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Alphabet Boy † act I...
                    spiraling down

╰┈➤ CHAPTER TWO
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ─── 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙

♡ 🥋🍻 ✰
͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

After a couple days Bailee finally showed up at karate.

"Ah, Ms. Luis. I thought we lost you." Kreese said as Bailee walked through the doors with Johnny.

Bailee looked to the man and swallowed her saliva "You'd never lose me, Sensei. I just didn't feel good for a couple days, had a cold." She lied and the man nodded.

"Well, glad you're better. Get your Gi on and line up, everyone."

The class listened and all lined up as Kreese began walking around the students. Bailee always felt weird that she was the only girl in the dojo, considering Kreese didn't allow female students but when she showed him potential he took her in.

"Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?" Kreese asked as he walked around.

"No, Sensei!" The class yelled out in unison.

"Pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Defeat does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No Sensei!"

"Pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Defeat does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Prepare!" Kreese said and stopped talking for a second "Ais!"

The whole class jumped up from their sitting positions.

"What do we study here?"

"The way of defense, sir!"

"And what is that way?"

"Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, sir!"

"I can't hear you!" Kreese yelled in Bailee's face

The girl stood with a stone cold expression and yelled with the class again ""Strike first, strike hard, no mercy, sir!"

"Mr. Lawrence."

"Yes, Sensei." Johnny says

"Warm them up."

Johnny moved to the front of the class and began to warm up the students. They all followed the blond boy in front. As they bowed Bailee saw a small smirk arrive on Johnnys face and furrowed her brows. She wanted to turn to see what he was looking at but kept her head forward

"Ais!" Johnny said and they all stood up straight "Fighting positions! Jab punch. Ready!" The class began doing jab punches until Kreese moved on.

"Alright, for todays lesson Ms. Luis is going to help demonstrate." Kreese said and Bailee stepped forward "Ms. Luis and I are going to fight."

After bowing to each other Bailee threw a few punches to her sensei that he blocked and he threw a punch to her which she blocked. Then the threw a kick which he also blocked causing her to try and punch him once more only to be blocked once again.

"Good. Now what happens when your opponent isn't in a karate tournament. What if your opponent is a random person that just wants to fight. They do not use karate. And let's say they take more brutal methods."

"Brutal methods?" Everyone including Bailee muttered but all gasped when Kreese suddenly grabbed the girls neck and threw her to the ground as he continued to hold her neck.

As she fell her arms grabbed the one around her neck and she grunted as her back hit the mat.

"Ms. Luis must fight back but in the way I taught you, especially when the predator wants to kill and tries to begin closing her airway." Kreese said as he began to tighten his grip on the girls neck making her gasp.

Johnny stared in horror as the sensei choked the girl and as she tried to kick his back to loosen his grip but failed, so did the rest of the class.

Kreese's grip was getting stronger and the Luis girl knew there would be a mark but she still tried to keep her facial expressions blank, she tried to show no fear but she was scared. She didn't know if Kreese would let go or not.

She had finally managed to kick Kreese in the back and jab his arm to loosen his grip enough to let her roll away from him and gasp for air. Kreese stood up as the girl laid on the floor trying to catch her breath as she reached to touch her neck.

"Good, if Ms. Luis didn't land the kick or missed that jab she would've either passed out or died. She did not except defeat. She showed no mercy to her sensei and she showed no fear. She is a cobra. Now everyone partner up and fight." Kreese told the class and they all went to find a partner. "Nice job Ms. Luis. Drink some water then spare with Mr. Lawrence."

Bailee nodded and got up to get her water bottle, she gulped the water, ignoring the stinging pain in her throat as she swallowed the cool liquid.

Afterwards she and Johnny sparred and didn't say a thing to each other as they fought. Bailee could tell Johnny was holding back, afraid to hurt her more than she had just been hurt so Bailee harshly kicked his torso making him fight her equally.

After Karate the kids all changed and scattered out the door.

"You all right, Bailee?" Bobby asked as they walked out and she nodded as she rubbed her neck.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She said with a raspy voice as she winced.

"Don't seem okay."

"I'm fine." She said as the rest of the group messed around then said their goodbyes to one of the boys.

"There's gonna be a bruise, princess." Johnny said as he wrapped his arm around he shoulders

"Yeah, Johnny, I know." She said then coughed. "I don't think I should be talking, honestly." She muttered and the other boys agreed

"Definitely not. His grip turned your face blue, I don't know how you did it, Bailee, but I would've been terrified. I thought he was gonna kill you." Bobby told her "Don't talk for a while, your throats obviously raw and definitely swollen." He said and she nodded

"Yo, guys! Look it, the LaRusso kids over at that restaurant." One of the boys said as he came back and the group excitedly ran over there, Johnny pulling Bailee along.

They all came up with a plan but left Bailee out of it knowing she wasn't gonna like it.

"I'm going home, don't do anything stupid later." She told the group and they all gave nods but knew they weren't gonna listen to her directions.

"I'll walk you." Johnny said and jogged up to her.

"No, no. It's okay." She said and waved him off but Johnny didn't listen and continued walking with her.

When they made it to her house the two walked in and Bailee walked straight to the fridge to get a cold water and downed it. The cold made her cough and she winced from the pain the cough caused.

"Is there a bruise?" She muttered in her new raspy voice.

Johnny looked at her, looked away and then back at her "Yeah, it's still forming though." He told her sadly "I gotta go though, watch the voice. Do not talk." He sternly told her as he walked backwards to the front door and Bailee nodded.

"See you later, princess." Johnny said as he walked out and shut the door.

Bailee sighed as she made her way to the living room and turned on the television to a random channel.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

At school Bailee hung with the guys at the bike racks and listened as they talked, it had only been a day since Kreese choked her for the lesson so she still obviously wasn't talking.

Her eyes had wandered off Johnny as he talked and landed on Daniel LaRusso who was talking to Ali until he looked forward and saw Johnnys little group. Bailee saw a mark on the boys forehead and furrowed her brows.

She watched as Daniel turned around and as he and Ali exchanged a few words before he sped off. Bailee excused herself from the group saying she was going to go to the bathroom before they left.

She walked quick and straight past Ali and her friend Susan, bumping into the blonde girls shoulder a bit harshly on accident causing the two to stumble.

"Sorry, my bad, Mills." She said her voice scratchy from the lack of using it and the swelling as she steadied the blonde girl.

Ali noticed the bruise on the brunette girls neck and her eyebrows knitted together. "You're- you're good." Ali said not asking her about what happened. Sure the two didn't always get along but that didn't mean Ali couldn't be worried about someone even if she didn't like them. Besides, Bailee didn't really give her a chance considering she kept walking after apologizing.

She quickly found Daniel and spun him around in the halls and dragged him into a supply closet. The light was already on so she looked at his head and winced.

"What happened?" She asked as moved his hair out the way

"Nothing, nothing. Just fell off my bike." Daniel said and noticed her black and blue throat and his lips parted "What happened to your throat." Daniel asked as he softly touched her neck making her wince at the delicate touch. Daniel immediately took his hands away from the bruise muttering a "sorry."

"Nothing, nothing. Just- uh- part of a lesson for karate." She muttered and Daniel finally noticed how raspy and scratchy her voice was.

"Now, answer my damn question. And don't give me bullshit. Tell me the truth." She said as she stared at him dead in the eyes "It was Johnny and them again, wasn't it?" She asked and Daniel looked away from her giving her the answer she expected.

Bailee sighed and looked at the tan boy solemnly "I'm sorry, Danny. I really am." She said as tears pricked at her eyes from the use of voice as she tried the ignore the burning, stinging, irritating sensation that was screaming at her to stop talking.

"It's okay. I'm sorry about your throat. Those must be some serious karate lessons." He told her and she nodded

"Yeah, they are sometimes. But, I gotta go I told the boys I was in the bathroom. But I promise...I'm gonna get them back for this one." She said and Daniel tried to stop her as she left but she walked out too fast.

The LaRusso boy sighed and walked out the supply closet to see Bailee quickly walking down the halls to make it back to her friends. He decided to take a risk and run after her.

"Bailee!" He yelled as she was turning the corner to the front of the school. She turned around and looked at Daniel.

"Yeah?" She muttered as he fell step in step with her as she began to walk slower

"Please don't do anything, it'll just make it worse. I'm the enemy to them for some reason I don't want you losing your friends of yours just because they're assholes." Daniel said and she stopped, turned to him and put her hands on his shoulders

"They're asshole, Danny. Besides, they'll never know we talk with one another. This is our little secret. If they find out they'll kill both of us. I'm in Cobra Kai, you're not. And you're the enemy because you obviously like Ali and she obviously likes you. I have to stay loyal but I don't wanna. I'll try my best to stop this." She said and walked away, now noticing how close she and Daniel were to the group of boys.

Not close enough to hear but close enough for them to see the two talking together. Luckily, none of them saw it. Well, Bobby did. He was staring at the two while Bailee talked to Daniel but he didn't say anything to the others. He and Bailee locked eyes as she saw the boys her eyes widened and pleaded him not to say anything as she walked closer. Bobby have a subtle nod telling her not to say anything and she gratefully smiled.

As she made it back fully to the group they began to get ready to leave, not questioning what took her so long but just figuring that maybe the bathroom had a long line or something.

As the group walked home since some of them didn't take their bikes or ride the bus that day Bailee had a coughing fit from the over usage of her bruised throat. All the boys looked to her as she grabbed her throat in pain from the coughing.

The group skidded to a stop as they all worriedly looked at the girl that seemed to be dying in front of them. Johnny grabbed her arm as she heaved for air like something was in her throat not allowing her to breathe.

"Bailee? Bay, what's wrong?" Johnny asked concern lacing his voice as fear took over his face when Bailee suddenly coughed up blood . All the other boys backed up not wanting to risk getting blood on them but Johnny stayed by her side as she continued to cough.

"Jesus Christ, what the hells wrong with her?" Bobby asked as he walked to the other side of the girl.

"It's nothing, I'm fine." Bailee heaved as she leaned on Johnny making the blond scoff

"Fine. Yeah cause coughing up blood is totally fine." He sarcastically said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's happened before. It's cause of how swollen my throat is." She lied "Can we just go to my house?" She asked and all the boys nodded and continued walking.

Johnny and Bobby made sure she was okay the whole way there and when they got there Bobby unlocked the door with the keys Bailee handed him and Johnny went to set her on the couch as Tommy went to grab her some water.

The other boys all looked at her worriedly.

"Stop looking at me as if I'm dying." She said as she drank the water Tommy handed her.

All the boys turned their heads as Bobby turned on the TV to distract them all as they all muttered a sorry to the girl and watched what was playing on the silver screen.

When Bailee finally stopped coughing the group began to play a couple of board games. While the others played Candy Land, Bobby and Bailee played a game of Chess.

During the game, when one of Bailee's bishops took one of Bobby's pawns Bailee started to get a dull pain in her lower abdomen making her wince and excuse herself. She knew exactly what it was.

When Bailee was little she got diagnosed with a stomach ulcer which is when stomach acid damage the lining of the digestive tract. She was getting treated then her parents began to get more and more business trips making them always be away and not being able to make her appointments which didn't help her at all so she was still feeling the pain.

She knew it was happening again when she had thrown up blood when they were walking to her house. She made her way to the upstairs bathroom and closed the door. She leaned against the sink and breathed in and exhaled a shaky breath wincing when sniffled.

The girl felt as if though the bruise and swelling from her throat sent some sort of signal and were starting to work together with her stomach ulcer to take her down or something.

After being in there for five minutes there was a knock on the bathroom door. Bailee walked to the door and opened it a bit seeing Johnny staring at her with concern.

"Are you okay? What's wrong, Bay?" He asked her and she shook her head as she turned off the bathroom light and walked into the hall with Johnny

"It's nothing, just a stomach cramp is all." She said and switched the subject "So, what going on with you and the LaRusso boy. I saw him in chem and he had a scrape." She asked and Johnny scoffed and licked his lips

"It's nothing." He said and was about to make his way downstairs but Bailee grabbed his arm and turned him back towards her

"What did you do?" She asked as she looked him in the eyes

"We drove him and his bike down a hill last night, alright?" He said and looked away from her

"Johnny, what the hell. He's new. Leave the kid alone. How was he supposed to know to stay away from Ali." She told him and walked down the stairs leaving him to stand there for a second to regain his posture.

He didn't think Bailee would ever tell him to back off of someone. But here she was, and she just told him that.

The two went back downstairs and Tommy wolf-whistled "What took you two so long, exercising?" He teased and the two rolled their eyes as Bobby whacked him in the back of the head.

They all continued playing the games until they all left and went home leaving Bailee alone for the rest of the night.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Word count: 2830
Published: January 25, 2022
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Isabella's words:
Alright! Next chapter there will be a time skip to October. I kinda like the way that Bailee is friends with both boys but I don't like how she has to hide her friendship with Daniel. Also, with Bailee's stomach ulcer she's going to have a lot of pain throughout the rest of the act.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 295 15
❝You've been this way since I met you.❞ ❝Yet, you still tolerate me.❞ ; Bobby Brown's sister falls in attachment with Johnny Lawrence a friend of he...
577 43 24
Daniel is new to California and is starting his new job at a school called West Valley High. He meets the other teachers and one catches his eye, wha...
454 35 9
'I'm sorry about what I did Mariah...and I am gonna keep on loving you...' Mariah Rosendale a 17 year old girl had just moved to California with her...
16.3K 243 18
There isn't much Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence on here but there is only one on here by @-TheFandomLife- is called Puppy Dog Eyes. So far that s...