Arcane: Hex and Jinx (Male!Ji...

由 jodi_bunni

*EDITING* In the city of Zaun, 3 friends from the undercity embark on an adrenaline pumping journey to do wh... 更多

Welcome to the Playground
Welcome to the Playground Part 2
Welcome to the Playground Part 3
Welcome to the Playground Part 4
The Base Violence Necessary for Change
Through Out the Years
Happy Progress Day!
Everybody Wants to Be My Enemy
When These Walls Come Tumbling Down
The Boy Savior
The Boy Savior Part 2
Oil and Water
The Monster You Created

Some Mysteries Are Better Left Unsolved

1.1K 42 1
由 jodi_bunni

How tall do you guys think Powder should be right now. I was thinking (Y/n) and Powder could be about the same height for right now, but as they grow older Powder could have a few inches or a foot on her.🤷🏾‍♀️

I was thinking he could be about between 5'11 or 6'2 since we got some material gworls who like their men tall on this app

Or he doesn't need a designated height, but I was also thinking that he could be taller than Vi, after the whole monkey bomb situation of course.

I hope you all enjoy the story!

🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️

.Third POV.

Music plays in the background as Vi stands on a podium swiftly dodging and punching a machine.

"Remind me why we bother with this dump." Mylo says whilst picking his nose and flicking the booger off, checking the ammo of a toy gun. "Vander said to lay low." Vi backing up the stretch her arms.

"Enforcers never come down here, so this is a good place as any." Vi says wiping her brow. "Oh, what's the matter Mylo? You worried Powder's gonna beat you again? Claggor teases.

"Hey, if he didn't keep fixing these things, I wouldn't keep missing." Mylo exclaims before Powder pops up from behind the counter, smirking at Mylo before connecting two cords together bringing the shooting game to life.

Mylo grimaced at Powder, Mylo continues to aim at the targets only to miss terribly. Powder hops over the counter re-filling the ammo chamber.

"You guys know I wouldn't take you on a job you couldn't handle, right?" Vi takes off the boxing gloves, then looks over her shoulder. "Are you kidding? That was the best job we've ever done." Mylo boasts. "Maybe just don't take Powder and (Y/n) next time." Mylo suggests.

"Don't talk about her that way, especially when you can't say it to her face." Powder seethes at Mylo, before aiming his gun at the targets, effortlessly gunning every single on down.

Powder looks at Mylo and mimics what he did to him earlier. Powder then storms off to play with a joystick machine.

(Y/n) comes in through the back door skipping over to Vi to get a quick hug. "Hi to you too, (Y/n)." Vi says patting her head with a fond smile. (Y/n) makes her way to Powder before giving him a tight hug. "What's wrong Powder?" (Y/n)'s face contorts into one of worry as she looks him in the eyes.

"Mylo just being Mylo as usual." Powder pouts moving some of her hair out of her face placing it behind her ear before she winces. Powder takes quick notice of her sudden movement, he goes to ask her what's wrong before he overhears some commotion outside.

He peeks his eye out the window seeing enforcers interrogate people of Zaun. Powder backs up from the window with a fearful expression. "Hey, guys? You should see this-." Powder was cut off as a body was thrown through the window of their hideout.

.(Y/n) POV)

Powder grabs me and covers my head as the glass shattered everywhere. The 5 of us all take our focus out the now open window. The enforcers that are the cause of the window shattering all put their attention onto us.

The enforcers make their way into our hideout stepping onto the broken glass. They all walk menacingly towards us.

"Go ahead idiots we got nothing." Mylo smirks at them with his arms up in the air. One enforcer ways their way over to powder and I, Powder stands in front of me, my back is pressed up against counter.

Powder and I look over at Vi in a frantic manner and the both of us watch as she looks over to Claggor giving him some silent message. Claggor gets the memo he flips the switch the room turns dark leaving a pink neon colored skull on the ground.

Powder grabs my hand and we run away the enforcer that was standing in front of us starts to now chase after us. Powder and I hide in between the targets, Powder pushes me in front of him, we continue to run through the targets before I was grabbed by my shirt. I scream out of surprise.

"(Y/n!)" Powder shouts. Powder hits a button on the inside of a mechanic mouth causing it to clamp down on the enforcer's arm. Vi rushes to us and grabs the both of our hands "Come on!" she urges.

The 5 of us rush into the back alley once again running away from the enforcers wrath. We all come to a stop seeing more enforcers down the alleyway holding a person up against a pillar. They direct their attention onto us. We go to turn back around the previous enforcers are still in pursuit after us.

We hear a whistle from up above us. We see our friend Ekko dropping a ladder down for us. "Over here!" he yells in a hushed voice.

Vi jumps up pulling the ladder all the way down as we all climb up. Powder is the last one up the ladder when an enforcer was moments way from grabbing him.

Vi kicks the ladder down causing the enforcer to fall. Vi looks over once more before heading into the window. "You both need to hide those crystals." Vi states. "Yeah, no shit." I respond rhetorically.

.............

~Skip to 12:20 if you are reading and watching~

The five of us make it back to The Last Drop, we watch as Vander speaks to a woman with chocolate colored skin before she and the rest of her crew storm off.

"Why isn't he doing anything?" Claggor asks. "We kicked the Enforcers' butts with just the 5 of us." Powder says looking over to the rest of us. "Imagine what the whole of the lanes could do." I add to Powders' statement.

"Jeez, even the kids want to fight." Mylo turns around walking down the stairs. "So, why aren't we?" Vi says opening her arms out. Vi and Powder go to walk back down the stairs, I stay up next to Ekko examining his knitted brow. "Do you know something Ekko?" I question.

Vi stops halfway on the stairs before looking at Ekko as well sensing that he knows something. Powder peeks his head from behind the arch watching as well while Vi is standing next to me.

"Spill it, Ekko." Vi demands. "Oh, okay. Well, um, Vander's got a deal with the Enforcers." Ekko informs us. Vi's eyes widen at Ekkos' information. "What deal?" She questions.

............

~Skip to 25:00~

I sit in-between Powder and Ekko, twirling one of my prototype throwing knives in my fingers. Powder toys with his new bomb Mouser(I think that's the name). Unbeknownst to me Ekko looks at me with a fond smile.

~Prototype knives, they will look like this for now >:)~

The sound of metal clanking gathers our attention, before we all realize what the clanking means. The toy monkey falls off the shelf. The 6 of us hear footsteps inching closer to the door.

We take cover and hide before the Enforcer can open the door and see us.

The 6 of us hide on the ceiling gripping and holding onto pipes. I was in front of Powder sitting on a pipe, I see Powder struggling to keep holding on. The Enforcer finally leaves and shuts the door. I grab Powder by his wrist to catch him, but the weight of his body pulled me down with him. Resulting me landing on top of Powder.

"Ughh, you're heavy." Powder complains. "W-well I tried to help you, since you decided not to get on an actual pipe." I shoot back before I stand up. "But are you okay though?" Powder asks me with concern. "Annd thank you for attempting to catch me." Powder remarks. "Of course buddy." I nudge his shoulder with a bitter-sweet smile.

"Are you all okay?" Vander comes through the door making sure we're accounted for. Powder turns the lamp so we are able to see. "No, we're not okay. They almost saw Powder and (Y/n). Vi walks up the stairs to Vander. "What if they took them?" Vi says with slight fear in her voice. "No one is taking any of you." Vander reassures.

"Never gonna let that happen." Vander trying to ease the tension. "It's already happening." Vi says worrisome of the future. "You heard him, they won't stop. We need to fight back." Vi demands hitting the wall with her fist. "And if you won't I will." Vi says with an angered expression.

"I've heard this kind of talk before." Vander sighs looking away.

.........

Vi and Vander left a little while ago. Claggor and Mylo were sitting down at the coffee table while Powder and I are sitting on his bed adding onto our inventions for the fight in the Lanes.

"Pow-pow, what if I were to make my knives look more colorful, other than this bland black?" I twirl on of my knives in my hands contemplating. "Ummm yea, that sounds cool! You should make it rainbowy."

I happily squeal at his idea and begin looking through his box of colors. "Ok! What should I draw?" After I've collected the colors I want to use. "Try drawing a space design with all the stars and stuff." He tells me.

I start drawing what Powder suggested I do. "(Y/n), do you still have the blue-thingy I gave you awhile ago?" I look at Powder real quick before realizing what he was referring to. "Oh! You mean the tiny little music box you gave me." I smile fondly at the memory. "Let me get it out my pouch."

I place my knife and the colors down and reach into my pouch and take it out showing Powder. He smiles happy knowing I kept it safe. "Open it." He says. I open it up and place it in-between us. We both sit in a comfortable silence.

Powder looks over to me and plops his head on to my head. "You're never gonna leave me right?" He asks out of the blue. I look over to him and give him a reassuring smile. "Never ever." I respond smiling. Powder grins happily before tackling me in a hug and smothering my cheek in kisses. "Powder stop!" I giggle. "Never!" He says laughing at me. "Ok I'll stop." He stops his hug attack.

I smile at Powder before yawning. "Ima hit the hay now." I get comfortable on Powder's bed. "Ok (N/n), goodnight." He says to me before I close my eyes in exhaustion.

..Powder's POV..

I watch as (Y/n)'s eyes close and breathing evens out letting me know she's asleep. I move some of her hair out of her face, I notice a bruise on the side of her forehead, half of the bruise leads into her hair line. I look at her sadly before becoming overflowing with anger knowing who did this to her.

'She doesn't deserve this' I think to myself before kissing the bruise and going back to my bombs.

..Third POV..

~Skip to 33:40~

Vi comes back after her talk with Vander. "Vi, where you been?" Mylo questions. "Rumor is the Lanes are gonna fight." Claggor informs her.

Vi looks over to Powder still creating his bombs, and (Y/n) sound asleep next to him laying one of his pillows. Powder notices Vi is back and he turns to (Y/n) an shakes her awake. "Hmm?" She groggily awakes, but soon is replaced with a smile when she sees Vi, (Y/n) crawls in-between the siblings and gives Vi a welcome back hug, then she leans her head on Vi's shoulder listening to Powder speak. "Look, I made them for the Enforcers, and (N/n) added color to her knives." Powder proudly states.

"These are smoke bombs, and those two are full of nails." Showing off his creations to her. Powder grabs another one of his bombs. "They're gonna work this time, I know it." He confidently confirms. "Me too." Vi says using her left hand to rub (Y/n)'s head making her happy and her right to caress Powder's cheek, he smiles at the affection.

Vi sets her old worn-out rabbit in Powder's lap. "You know, Powder, (Y/n), what makes you different makes you strong." Vi holds Powder's hand while she affectionately rubs (Y/n)'s head. "Always remeber that, okay?" She looks at the both of them. Vi stands up walking away leaving Powder and (Y/n) to their thoughts.

..(Y/n) POV..

Powder and I go upstairs into the bar. I hold Powder hand while his other is occupied by the rabbit.

~There's a girl in town~

~And words gone around~

Powder sits the rabbit down on the bar in-between us. I look at Powder sadly wondering what's got him so down.

~She's just fine~

Powder plays with the rabbit's ears. I play with the clasp of my mother's locket while lip-singing the song playing. Vander notices our down expressions.

~So I don't worry in my head 'Cause I know her heart is tied to mine~

Vander pours us something to drink, he slides over Powder's colored cup, and he slides over mine, which is also covered in colors because Powder ran out of space on his, and I allowed him to color on mine.

~Ooh, like some day, I pray~

~While the world turns around He hold me down for sure~

Vander turns the straw in Powder's direction, Powder spares a small glance towards the cup.

~The rain will fall on us two~

~Rain will fall on us two~

Vander notices the rabbit and picks it up realizing it was Vi's old rabbit.

🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️

Okay! I did the whole episode for you guys, since I decided to do parts were it only includes (Y/n) and Powder in the events, to make it easier and less boring, because maybee at least half of you want just scenes of Powder and (Y/n).

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, but should Powder be Silco's height after the monkey bomb incident or a inch or 2 shorter than him?

Your feed back is greatly needed.😊

Bye for now!❤️🧚🏾‍♀️✨

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...