Collection Of OS

By IPK-AWARDS

ArShi One shot collection by authors on HindiTvAdda and MyeDuniya. More

Introduction
Arshi Os Maa
OS: I love you Dammit
OS: Feel of Love
OS:John se jaan....Arnav ko pareshaan
OS:Meri Mangetar Tumhare Jijaji Arnavji!
OS: Basanti
OS: U R My Jaan
OS: Bas Itni Khata thi
OS: Toot Toot Ke Pyaar Karta Hoon
OS:Diabetes made us meet again
OS: Mamaji aur Buaji ki love story!!
OS: My Irritating Brother
OS: I am hurt.
OS: Always Thinking Of U
OS: Word Of Managing, Assuring, Nurturing-WOMAN
OS: The Final Destination
OS:Chubby Hubby Nightmare
OS: Missing Wife, Infuriated Husband
OS: It takes two to tango
OS: Promise
OS: Tubby Chubby Hubby Vs Slim Trim Wifey Vs Truffles
OS: Khushi's Sweet Vengeance and Shadowy Alliance
OS:Journey with a stranger
OS: Revenge, sweet or bitter either way leaves bad taste in the mouth
OS : 'What the' is Banned Arnavji!!
OS: O Maajhi Re
OS: U r the one for me
OS: Time Changes
OS: Truth
OS: Laad Pyaar Ka Asar
OS: Farewell Arnavji!
OS: Misery
OS: Woman's Intuition
OS: forgiveness is all i want
OS: khushi ki karva chaut arnav ke saath
OS: Tum Meri Khushi Ho!
OS: A Letter from Khushi to Arnav
OS: One Mistake Lasts Forever
OS: Pure love
OS: Finding Your Love
The long road to the mandap.
OS: How dare you Khushi?
OS: Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti
OS: Blind Date
OS: A Filmy love proposal
OS: i love you
OS: Will you talk to me?
OS: Wrong Number
OS: Reel&Real
OS: True love against destiny
OS: Lappy vs Shoppy
OS: Tom & Jerry
OS: True Love
OS: A Dreaded pain
OS: Titanic
OS: Divorce
OS: The Bond Of Love
OS: Arranged Love
OS: Her Love Story
OS: My Crush
OS: Trust and Forgiveness
OS: Holi Miracle
OS: Love in a twisted way
OS: Arnavji, He died
OS: What? Asr is pregnent
OS: Arnavji! Fitfat khalo
Os: Will u love me???

OS: The Afternoon that changed my life

386 8 0
By IPK-AWARDS

OS: The Afternoon- That changed my life..

By Roja_Arshi

It was an usual afternoon, khushi returned from her college. She was in her final year graduation. As soon as she was about to step inside her house she heard, her mom and  grand maa scolding his brother…

Maa- you always do this, never listen to anyone. Don’t know how can some one become so shameless… this is what you are taught at your school..

Her bro who is in class 9th- oh come on maa, why you overreact??  I have just hit his head, he is not dead..

Grand maa- am telling you bahu, he is going to be your next father-in –law. Shameless like him???  Your son always destroy everything. jo kabhi kuch bana nehi sakta wo sifr tod sakta he…

Maa- maji, I know my son is doing wrong but you should not talk to him like that..

Grand maa- han, in this whole house am only unwatned.. I am only wrong, from the day my son has married you everything got changed… you are such a curse on me.

Maa- what is your problem maji?? Why you always talk to me like that.. it has been 23 years to our marriage, but till you are not pleased  with me. If you have a lot of problem with me, then why you allowed you son to marry me…

Grand maa- don’t know what black magic you have done with him that he never listen to me…

Suddenly they heard some sound and went inside, her brother had broken the TV of her room…

Bro- now don’t start your scolding.. am fed up with you guys…

And their quarreling again started.

Khushi closed her eyes and went away. She sat on a wooden bench in a park near her house and remembered their childhood, how happy she was with his father and mother. They always used to pamper her a lot, but with the change of time everything got changed.

Her mother and father started fighting unnecessarily. Even she started going away from her parents. Her superhero, her papa, now was not same as he was in past. She did not know why and what was happening in her life. after 12th, she was sent to hostel. That time she was really excited hoping to enjoy a new life. but after some months at hostel everything started changing. All say this that she is very arrogant and does not talk with anyone. She is very rude.

But till now, khushi was unable to find why they used to say like this. Yes she was a very silent type of girl. She did not like to have friendship with all, she has very few friends. After some day, it became pain full to her seeing hatreds in everyone’s eyes for her. Why this society never takes anyone’s nature as good, why they always assume based on their outlook.

All started going away from her again, she left hostel and shift to her house in 2nd year of graduation degree. But at her home all was like same as she had left in past. Even now situation was getting more bad. Her father was always busy in accusing her mother, her mother was always busy in accusing her grand maa and her grand maa was always busy in accusing her parents.

She was confused who was right and who was wrong. Why it always happened to her? Why when ever she tries to be happy, only tears remain in her eyes. She was fed up with their daily quarrelling. She had started hating them slowly…

She was a good student at her school. All teachers praised her always. One day a boy came in her life and without knowing anything she fell in love with him. But that boy was just passing his time with her and left her after school. She cried but never asked him to come back to her.

Life goes one. She came back to reality feeling the touch of something warm. She looked at her hand, oh yeah it was her tear. Was she overreacting?? Was she taking everything in a wrong way??? Was she doing wrong by maintaining distance from her close one? But really she had no idea what she was doing and why?

She just looked at her front blankly.

A boy was looking at her from a distance. He came near her and sat beside her.

Boy- hii..

Hearing some one’s husky voice khushi looked at him. Boy- hi, it’s arnav..

Khushi just smiled a little and looked at her front again.

Arnav- what’s your name??

Khushi- why should I tell you?? You are a stranger, you should not have asked me anything..

Arnav was surprised hearing her- hey relax. Actually I have been watching you from some days. You look sad, that’s why I thought to ask you.

Khushi- can you solve my all problem??

Arnav smiled- I can’t promise but han I’ll try for sure.

Khushi- I don’t need any one’s sympathy…

Arnav-  why are you saying liker this??? I am just asking.

Khushi- then go, don’t ask me…

Arnav- ok, but please don’t cry. You don’t look good while crying. You know your nose becomes red like kashmiri apple.

Khushi just smiled slightly. Arnav- hey you are beautiful.. you smile is so sweet…

Khushi- am not that type of girl you are thinking..

Arnav asked her while raising his eyebrow- what type??? I mean now-a-days, girls have some brand and type also… this is new news for me… thanks yaar for telling me… now you have given me  new information at least now tell me your name.

Khushi- khushi.

Arnav- yes, I am happy…  actually I was asking your name.

Khushi smiled- you are such a duffer, my name is khushi..

Arnav- what??? How is it possible?

Khushi- why?

Arnav- because there is no sign of khushi on your face. Have you stolen anyone’s name???

Khushi- kuch bhi arnav…

Arnav- wow, you took my name. by the way why were you crying?

Khushi- I should not tell it to a stranger..

Arnav- but you know my name and I know your name.. toh hum log stranger kaise hue??

Khushi – but I don’t know anything about you..

Arnav- you can ask me..

Khushi did not say anything. Arnav- but I want to tell you something..

Khushi looked at him. Arnav- I love you, from the day I have seen you first time here 3 months before.

Khushi got up and started going. Arnav- khushi… you did not give your answer.

Khushi- because I hate man…

Arnav came to her front- but why??

Khushi- why should I tell you?

Arnav- because I love you. I have all rights to know you..

Khushi- but I hate love and I hate you…

She left, arnav sighed and left.

It was khushi’s marriage day, an arranged marriage. She had not seen the groom neither she has any interest.

Marriage started and after completing all rituals it ended . khushi came to her sasural.

She was sitting in her husband’s  room, on his bed. Her husband came and locked the door. He sat beside her…

Her husband- how are you khushi?? It has been one year since we have met.

Khushi looked at him, she was shocked to see arnav. Khushi- arnav.. you!!!!

Arnav- han, after that afternoon, I waited everyday for you. But you did not come again. Then I waited, one day I saw you again crying near a temple. My heart pained seeing you so I thought to marry you. This is the only way by which I can remove your pain. I really love you and can’t see you like this.

Khushi got up from bed. Arnav- where are you going?

Khushi- to change my dress. I was right, all men are same. Apne bhi dhoka diya. You marry me hiding everything. I hate you.

Arnav just looked at her blankly.

one day, all were present at hall. Arnav’s friend Hitesh came,

Hitesh- hi buddy..

Arnav hugged him- where were you? And why you did not come to my marriage?

Hitesh- actually was busy. That’s why… by the way where is our bhabi?

Arnav took him inside. Arnav- khushi, meet my friend Hitesh.. and Hitesh she is khushi , my wife.

Khushi turned to them and was shocked to see Hitesh there. Hitesh was that boy, who she loved during her school time.

Hitesh- hi khushi. Nice to meet you.

Khushi just looked at him. They all had their breakfast and Hitesh left.

Arnav came to room and saw her gloomy face. Khushi- arnav, I want to tell you something.

Arnav- han,

Khushi- I knew Hitesh from our school days. He was my first crush…

Arnav was silent. Khushi came near him- arnav…

Arnav- do you want to marry him?

Khushi was shocked, arnav- I have heard that love happens only once. I love you that’s why I married you but failed to give happiness. May be you will get all your happiness with Hitesh. I just want to see you happy. And Hitesh is not a bad boy. I know he loved someone during her school time, but after that he had no contact with her. He is a nice man, you will be happy with him. He really loves you a lot, he tried to contact you but his parents were against of all this. That’s why he never came to you and you misunderstood him.

Khushi cried, why always she? Whenever she thought to begin a new chapter, a new end came. She likes Hitesh a lot.. may be till now she was liking him but love!!!!!!!!

Arnav took her silent as yes, arnav- don’t cry. I’ll talk to Hitesh about all, and I’ll arrange our divorce. You will be free soon.

Hitesh agreed to it as he still loved khushi. It was their marriage day, khushi came to mandap.

Arnav took her to mandap. His eyes were not looking at her. Arnav was about to move away from her, khushi held his hand.

Arnav looked at her- don’t worry. I’m always with you and trust me, you will find your all happiness with him.

Khushi- but how? You are my happiness, how could I get you from him?

Arnav looked at her shockingly. Khushi hugged him- I love you, don’t know when, why but I love you. I really do. Please don’t let me go away from you… I don’t love anyone except you arnav. Please.. when ever I want anything, that thing have only left my way. That’s why I was scared thinking I’ll lose you if I started wanting you… my brain told me not to want you but my heart wants you arnav. I was confused . but now I want my heart to win over my brain. I am sorry for everything, please arnav.

Arnav smiled through tears and hugged her tightly. Arnav- I love you a lot khushi…

Khushi broke the hug- I love you too… and am sorry too.

Arnav shook his head and hugged her again.

All were looking at them happily. Hitesh came forward- arnav.

Arnav looked at him. Arnav- am sorry..

Hitesh hugged him- you are the luckiest guy arnav, you have khushi. The most beautiful girl and the wonderful lady by heart. You are a lucky man arnav and am happy for you.

All smiled. Khushi came to her father- he is the best gift you have given me papa. Am sorry for saying all those things to you all in anger.

Her papa hugged her- am sorry too bacha..

Arnav and khushi again sat in front of holy fire and THE JOURNEY TO A NEW LIFE BEGIN…

AN USUAL AFTERNOON,WHEN ARNAV HAD FIRST ENTERED IN HER LIFE, AND AGIN A NEW AFTERNOON, THAT WAS GOING TO CHNGE HER LIFE AGAIN AND WITH THE SAME PERSON “HER ARNAV”.

Thank you

Roja_Arshi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...