OS: My Crush

ArShI Os-My Crush

By Roja_Arshi

With the hit of sun rays directly on her eyes, she opened her eyes slowly. Her little fingers curled in her fist and she yawned sitting on the decorated bed relaxing her body. Her eyes opened wide in shock cum confusion when she found herself on a king sized bed decoated with rose petals and rose buds, some white and red flowers were held together by the azure  thread from the ceiling to all sides of bed. The white bedsheet and soft pillows were adding more beauty.

The room was simple yet classy..not much furniture but whatever she saw there, were beautiful. Slowly realization dawned upon her that it was her husband’s room and now she was in her in law’s house. Her little mouth formed a big before she dragged herself out of bed adjusting her heavy lehenga as well as its heavy bridal dupatta. 

Her eyes scanned around to get a full view of the room but before she could be successful, the door was opened  with a click and there she saw her husband entering inside. Morning newspaper in one hand, while other one holding the sipper and white hanky, wearing a jogging suit he entered inside the room which he was currently sharing with his newly wedded wife.

Khushi nervously looked at her husband remembering how did she fall asleep not waiting for him. she was hell tired and all thanks goes to those lengthy marriage rituals which strained away all her energy.  She looked down seeing him coming close to her taking his long strides. She did not know what happened but she started walking backward until her husband stopped his next step , which also stopped her from walking backward like this.

She looked at his face, her eyes were telling the story of her nervousness as well as uneasiness with this closeness with her husband.  She tried to say, moving her lips- I.. am..sorry for..last night.. I was..tired and I did not..know when I fall asleep.

Her husband looked at her lowered eyelashes, which were refusing to meet him directly. Does she have any idea what feelings her little innocent gestures are creating inside his body??

“ let’s compensate it with tonight then Khushi.”

Khushi heard her husband’s husky voice.

Again tonight, a fear ran through her body. She clutched her dress tightly in her little mehendi adorned fist. Still she nodded her head in approval.

“Hum..nahane jaye??”, she asked with little hesitation.

Her husband found himself blocking her way-ohh.. yeah..Sure.

Arnav Singh Raizada stared at his wife who slowly went and started taking out her clothes from her luggage which was kept beside the wardrobe.

“Khushi..”

“Ji..”

“I have sided my clothes, you can keep your inside the cupboard… there is enough space for US”

Khushi looked at her husband and nodded her head. She went inside the wash, while he waited for her to come out so that he can use after her.

Adjusting the sleeve of his shirt, Arnav was climbing downstairs when his eyes fell on Khushi who was standing at last steps, must be thinking what to do, how to do??  There was a frown on her forehead as tension was arising inside her.

Arnav stood beside her- should we go??

Khushi looked at him and nodded.

She was Christian and he was Hindu. The credit of her some portion of her fear and nervousness, uneasiness, difficulty goes to this little difference between them.

She was still confused thinking if his family is not that much comfortable around her thinking whether she could carry out their family tradition or not, then why did they agree for this marriage?? It was not a love marriage also, she has not seen him once before marriage.. then why suddenly they all appeared at her place with the proposal of their son’s marriage with her.