Breakout (hybrid ff ot7)

Av Daisy12itsmemario

When y/n is being transferred from a quiet Hybrid hospital to a dangerous Hybrid asylum she is very scared at... Mer

Intro
News
Unsure
Moving
Fifth Floor
Next patients
Touchy
Last patients
Talk
Later
Confused
Breakout
Prisoner
fear
fear #2
Night
Next day
Pain
death
white room
disgust
Third game
The night
Him
Escape?
Hoseok's ending
Taehyung's ending
Namjoon's ending
Seokjin's ending
Jimin's ending
Yoongi's ending
Jungkook's ending
Ending Hoseok #2
and then

Second game

5.6K 212 32
Av Daisy12itsmemario

                 *warning inappropriate/ cursing language*

EDITED VERSION!!!

As Jimin opens te door to one of the rooms I hate the most in this asylum, he also pushes me in.

Inside I see all of the guys again, even Jin.

His face has bruises and a cut near his lip.

I'm not going to give him my pity, he doesn't deserve it.

So I turn my head away from him.

Jimin let's go of me and walks towards Namjoon, muttering something between the lines of 'I'm going to help him' and 'behave'

I still don't get even one moment to breath, because next thing I know Jungkook is standing right infront of me.

''I heard what happened, are you okay princess?''

He cups my cheeks and looks at the bandage.

''tsk, that looks painful. I should hit Jin for hurting you, but Namjoon already took care of that.''

He continues looking at me and talking about how he's strong and better than the others.

Until Yoongi pulls him away and pushes him back.

''Do keep in mind that we are still a pack! We all chose her to be our mate, not just yours. Stop pretending to be better than us, we can still kick you out if we want.'' He looks at Jungkook with a murderous look.

Jungkook stares back, disbelieve, fear and a hint of anger shown in his eyes.

If they have problems within the pack, maybe that can help me with planning my escape.

After they are done with their stare-down, Yoongi drags me back to the chair and tries to cuff me.

''I'll behave.'' I quickly mutter.

He looks at me with sceptical and stern eyes, his yellow ones focusing on my e/c ones.

Shaking his head he still cuffs me to the chair, but only with one of the cuffs.

''I don't trust your empty words, still, cuffing you with only one will guarantee a quick removal for us.'' A smirk dances around his lips before he turns away.

Walking to Namjoon, he joins the conversation with him and Jimin as they start discussing things heavily.

Looking around the room I can see different control buttons for all the electricity and power.

Most off them just look random, with stickers on them showing what is for what.

''Lights, Power first floor, Power second floor, Gate security, Power third floor, Electric fence.''

I save them all in my mind, not sure how I will be able to remember everything........

My eyes continue, until they stop.

A plug box, there is a plug on the floor connected to a box with more plugs! It leads tooooo.....

The control panel!

Maybe I can turn off the power by switching the button?!

Before I can put that plan to action however, someone puts a hand on my shoulder.

''Don't worry, we won't ever try to attack you again before a game day starts.''

It's Namjoon, his hand slightly squeezes my shoulder.

''Whaaaaa- what are you talking about..????''

I'm confused, what does he mean?

He looks at me.

''And here I thought your species were smart, listen dear, we have made a rule. Whenever there is a day, like this one, where we let our teams play another game. We are not allowed to kiss or hug or bite or sexually interact with you in the morning. That is, because in the afternoon, after the games. One of us gets to sleep with you, you know...........like Hoseok did.''

That sentence scared me, what if Hoseok's team doesn't win this round?

With who will I have to stay?!?!!?!?!

I thought Namjoon could smell my fear.

(because hybrids can do that, idk)

Because the next moment, he leans closer to my face, still grippinig my shoulder.

He whispers in my ear:  ''Don't worry dear, if I win, I will send you to the moon and back. I've had a lot of hybrid females tell me they like it rough, but I always have to hold back.........else they pass out from exhaustion~''

Blowing air on my ear and giving it a quick peck, he leans back and starts giving out orders.

''ALRIGHT! Let's get everything prepared, Jimin are the teams all secured?''

''Yes sir!'' Jimin yells back with a giggle.

''Don't laugh at me, I will f*ck you up.'' Namjoon looks at Jimin with cold eyes.

''Jeez, I was just trying to lighten the mood, don't jump to conclusions.''

Namjoon then looks at Jungkook and Yoongi.

''How is everything with the parkour, is everything in place?''

''It is, however, one of the things keeps breaking down. It can have effect on the game play.''

Namjoon nods, ''we will just continue, this will bring more excitement to the game.''

Yoongi agrees.

''Alright, let the second game begin.''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanjue pov.

''Chanjue, I want you to make sure the others are not injured. We can't lose them.''

Scarlotte tells me, together we are standing in our 'cell'.

After the teams were made, we were all put into a cell with our team.

Scarlotte has been trying to find a way out but it's nearly impossible. 

All of our weapons had been confiscated, the moment we were captured.

Those scums even killed some of my friends.

We were stripped of our clothes and giving new ones with a color.

I'm on team pink, together with Scarlotte.

Luckily we also have Nazuma, Alice, Kinua and some guy I don't talk a lot too, on our team.

Nazuma have been trying to find a way to access the technical plugs, but so far her attempts have been useless.

Kinua misses his best friend Jack and is worried about their team.

Alice has been quiet for most of the time.

Scarlotte still tries to take the lead, by helping other teams during a game and giving medical support for those in need.

And yes, we know about the games.

Jimin told our team all about it, we even got a punisment for not winning the last game.

He told us that he had to win, he just couldn't lose.

Still the green team won, we got less food and Scarlotte got kicked in the face for trying to fight against Jimin.

But what I'm most worried about is Y/n.

How is she doing? I haven't seen her for quite a few days.

I'm worried for her safety, I am going to help her, and my friends out of this place.

Scarlotte is still talking when suddenly the door opens.

She stops and looks at the door with a stern face.

There stands Jimin.

The prick, thinking he's so much better then everyone.

''Good morning my toys, are you ready for another game dayyyy??''

He grins.

''You're sick.''

Scarlotte faces him.

''Owhhh getting bold now are we? Do you remember what I told you about back talk?''

''I don't care!! You and your little group are sick twisted minded people, you will never get away with this we will ecape. We will take our friends, Chanjue, Alice, and even Y/n with us-''

*SLAP*

Her sentence is cut off, as she recieved a slap in the face.

''You have crossed the line there, Scarlotte. The only reason that you are still alive is because you are on this team. YOU WILL WIN, if not..........let's see what your reaction is if I torture your friends.''

He pushes her and opens the cell door further.

''Alright, let's move it!!!''

If I could escape, I would, but we are all chained together.

Scarlotte is at the back, she has no choice but to join us, she would just get dragged on the floor otherwise.

Seeing the other teams get pulled out of their cell, I can see exhaustion and pain on their faces.

Some have lost friends, others are hungry or sick.

We all  get pushed to a hall, it's the same hall where we started the last game.

Yoongi and Taehyung unlock the chains while Jungkook keeps watch with a gun in his hands.

After being done, they leave the hall and abandone us in the dark hall.

''Chanjue, when we start with the game, I want you to help as many people as possible. Try to stop them from fighting each other and help keep order. We won't win this game with panic.''

I nod.

The doors suddenly open, and we all walk out into the next game area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*back to Y/n POV*

''Jin, open the doors.''

Namjoon commands.

Jin looks hesitant but still does the task, he pushes a button and the doors to the area open.

I can see the players walk inside.

Team blue, team green, THERE!! Team pink.

When all the people are standing in the area, Jin closes the doors again.

''WELCOME!!! To the second game-''

the loud voice of Taehyung echoes through the room.

''-as you can see, we have prepared another game for you today. The rules are quite simple, if your team manages to get to the other side and push the button with your team color first. YOU WINNNNNN!!The team that is the last one to push the button loses. Do keep in mind that this is not just a game, this is our game, so have fun and may my team winnnnnn!!!!!''

A timer starts and the teams start running through the maze.

(It's a game with a maze, have you ever seen Harry Potter? In the goblet of fire there is also a maze, just picture that, but modern and without magic.)

''Taehyung why did you say that? My team is going to win.''

Jungkook scoffs at Taehyung as he inspects the players.

''Look they are already making a head start.''

Jungkook is right team red is taking the lead, his team consists 6 people all of them are men.

Taehyung scoffs and starts bickering with him.

I look around quickly, Namjoon is busy monitoring the game, Yoongi standing next to him hands hovering over a few buttons.

I look past the two bickering males and see Jin inspecting his wounds with a mirror, Hoseok is standing somewhere in a corner looking sad, and finally Jimin is looking through a magazine, it has a half naked woman on the front so you can probably guess what's in it.

Taking my chance, I move my foot slowly to the button on the box with all the plugs.

Finally reaching it, I push my foot down really fast, making sure I hit the button.

Immediatly the power shuts off, the room goes dark and I can hear a few screams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chanjue POV*

This game is psychotic, when I rounded a corner there was suddenly an axe swinging down from the ceiling, I could barely avoid it.

Scarlotte has almost been hit by a large hammer, there are traps everywhere.

Just as we stop to investigate which way we have to go, the lights turn off.

I can hear someone scream as we are placed in total darkness.

''Chanjue! Where are you!??''

''I'm here Scar, don't worry.''

I search for her hand and eventually find it.

''Scarlotte grab the others, I think there has been a failure with the system, we can just walk.''

As she grabs our other team mates, I move us forward.

We keep walking until we reach a wall.

''I can't see where are we?''

''I think we are in the room with all the buttons, but they don't work because of the power failure.''

Just as that is said, the power turns back on.

We are indeed in het room with the buttons.

Another team has also found it's way into the room.

I quickly make a dash for our button and press it.

Team red also does that.

Soon more teams come running in, some people are bleeding or hurt.

Still one team is missing.

Oh no........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooooo 

That is it for today.

I wanted to post sooner but I have another test week coming up, and I'm stressing.

I have chemistry and it counts for 30% of my grade, so I have to study a lot!!!

What do you think of this chapter?

What do you think will happen in the future? I would love to read some theories! :)

Vote, comment and follow me (if you want, please do!!!!!)

For now I am saying,

Byeeeeeeeeeee (^-^)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

68.3K 2.2K 18
Y/N wakes up in a school 981 years into the future. everyone are hybrids she's the only human due to them bieng wiped out from existence. but how? Sh...
445K 13.8K 36
" Uhh ? " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There's hundred of thousands of universes . This story is in one where humans and hybrids exist , Y/n is a...
48.9K 3.3K 43
You were in love with his scent the moment you met him and you knew you wanted to be with him the rest of your life. The only problem was he already...
2.5M 125K 109
You work for a hybrid clinic, your aim is to save as many stray, abused hybrids as possible. One hybrid, Taehyung comes into the clinic and seems to...