Aelora The Ambitious

由 ladyviserra

" Targaryens have been marrying their brothers and sisters for centuries. Most found it disgusting, marriage... 更多

Aelora the Ambitious
act one - Before Conquest
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
act two - the conquest
eleven

Ten

2.7K 83 7
由 ladyviserra

Chapter Ten
---
Lord and Lady of Dragonstone

5 BC
The early days of the new year arrived as the bells started ringing, for the wedding of the Lord of Dragonstone and the bride of his choice.

Dragons seemed pretty excited for this day waking out the whole island before the sun could hit their faces.

Aelora barely even slept, she had many things keeping her up.

This was the last time she will be alone in her bed, next time she wakes up, she will be met with the eyes of her soon to be husband.

The image of his face made her smile like a little child. Giggles running in escape, she didn't stop them, she let them run out on the open.

She will also gain the title of a Lady. That is a responsibility to which she must own up. Being a Lady has its duties and she was ready to do them.
If that is the price I have to pay to marry the one I love then I shall do so.

Her body turned in the bed, not having the patience to wait for everyone to wake up.

She could go to Rhae's room who was staying at Dragonstone for her wedding, but her sister wasn't alone. In her room, she would also find her husband.

Aelora was left to suffer until the time came for her and Aegon to say yes to their eternal happiness.

She got some sleep, it wasn't much and she isn't going to care about it. She secretly doesn't plan on sleeping this night either.

Rhaenys came to wake her up, but she already found her ready for the day.

" You seem excited. " Rhae teased her sister's behaviour, smirking to the grin of the bride.

" You are to speak. " Her older sister was just as happy and childish about her wedding as Aelora is now, being impatient and wanting to stand next to Aethan as soon as possible.

" I have to admit I was a little bit overjoyed that day. " The younger one sat in from of a mirror, glancing at the pure joy on her face. Rhaenys moved her fingers in Aelora's hair braiding it.

" Oh, a little. What about the noises you were making? "

" Which noises? "

" Aethan is such a handsome man. " Aelora squicked the same way she remembers seeing her sister act before she became Aethan's wife.

" Well, he is. " Giggles overtook both of them, creating a dashing atmosphere.
Uncle Daemon and his second son arrived before the sun rose. Future Lord and Lady of Driftmark came a day before any other guests wanting to prepare her little sister for what is to be her wedding.

Except for Velaryons, there was also Celtigars, another Valyrian house that found their seat in Westeros before the Doom.

Masseys of Stonedance, originating from the First Men, with many more following the way to the Island of Dragons.

From her chambers' window, she could see people coming. With each dot her eyes spotted, her cheeks got redder and redder.

All these people will watch the event happen, they will enjoy the fun after the vows, but mostly they will have fun before and during the bedding ceremony.

Honestly, Aelora was afraid of it. She was a maiden of seven and ten which didn't seem that young, her mother was married before her seventh and tenth name day.

Eyes will be laid on her and her husband, ears will listen and mouths will speak.

Did such things hurt? They did. Rhae told her about it, explaining how her experience was.

" At first it hurt, but then it just makes you want more. " How could pain leave you wanting more?

Could she trust Rhae's judgement? She was the one to have fun and perhaps it was fun and she enjoyed it more than Aelora will.

" It will be alright. Nothing to worry about. " She let the girl look at her expression.

" You trust our brother, don't you? " Quick nod acted as an answer.

" Then there is nothing to be afraid of. " Her calm voice tried to convince her, succeeding mostly.

It was a good point. Aegon was easily the most trustworthy person she could think of. He loves her and would never do her harm.

Visenya visited her before the ceremony started, her eyes feeling shame, but none that could be noticed.

Her hands would be put together with the bride's, rare and small smile charming the rough features. It made Aelora grin how different she seemed and then again so the same, so herself and still being at least somewhat vulnerable.

The eldest Targaryen wanted to ask her siblings one last time, are they happy, as to see if they were making the right choice. But she didn't need to.

From when she forgave them, she witnessed the love in their looks, touches, words, love even bigger than she had seen her parents have.

It was strange to see them, Aegon and Aelora in such a way, closer than brother and sister and yet so comforting to the observer. She wished them the best of luck, hoping one day it will strike her.

" Is the bride ready? " Nervous nod answered the question. Breath in, and breath out.

" I am ready. "

The wedding was to be happening outside and then the feast was to take place inside.

Most of it was planned by Rhaenys and Aegon who kept every detail under a key, deciding to see their sister's first reaction to it.

" Let's see how well does he know you. " Rhaenys said, just as they left the castle. She didn't continue her teasing as uncle Daemon soon join them in the walk.

" Aelora, you are glowing my dear. " The bride smiled shyly, letting out a chuckle. The older sister rushed in front of them, going to her seat before Lord Velaryon and his niece could catch up with her.

"Mind if we stop for a moment? " Aelora shook her head. Her uncle placed a box with a greenish colour in her palms.

" This was supposed to be a wedding gift, but I believe it would fit you perfectly right now. " Sigil of House Velaryon was facing her. Opening it, she found a bracelet made out of the shiniest pearls. She remembered Rhaenys wore it on her wedding day.

" Your mother's. " He laughed sadly. " She said to give this to all of her daughters on their wedding days as a reminder she is always there with them. "

" Uncle. " The bride hugged the man who almost immediately returned it.

" You will make me cry. " She laughed with him.

" Better now than later. " His arm once again pointed to her.

" Shall we? " The bride took his arm as Lord Daemon led her closer to the rest of the family.

The path led them to the voices they heard. Someone started shouting " Here she is. " and all the heads turn to the young girl.

Fear was about to overcome her, however, she remembered, this is to be the greatest day of her life, collecting more bravery than she thought her body had.

She spotted some known faces, her cousins, ruling Lord and Lady Celtigar, their children...

Visenya and Rhaenys stood to the left both wearing silks, dressed like the real ladies and proud Targaryens.

Orys was there as well, on the right grinning at his youngest sibling, quickly patting his brother on the back who didn't notice a thing.

Only the maiden which snatched his heart before any other soul could meet it.

Glimmer played in his look, joy in his heart and a boyish smile on his face.

If he decides to look at her like that every day her skin may go all red and gone will be her pale cheeks.

She took her place in front of her beloved, hand in hand.

Neither paid any attention to the crowd of people who were around them, only each other.

The two spoke their vows without breaking eye contact. Finally, they were pronounced man and wife, sealing it with a kiss to their aching lips.

Cheers roared from the guests, the loudest was Orys, whistling just next to the newly married couple.

" Aelora. " He kissed her forehead before turning to his guests. Taking her hand they walked by the people, getting claps and congratulations.

The crowd followed them inside for the feast to take place. Husband and wife sat together, enjoying their company, leaving barely any time to spend with their guests who sang and danced.

" How are you feeling, dear? " Aegon asked his now sister-wife.

" How do you think the luckiest woman in the world feels like? " For her words, she earned a tender peck to the lips.

" I love to kiss you. " His words made her body tickle.

" How do you know you love something if you tried it only twice? " She asked, completely red now.

" Because I know twice isn't enough. " He makes her stop, she thought he couldn't make her more in love with him, but seemingly he decided to make her fall for him again and again for every word he tells.

" I know you love to dance. " He stood on his feet, tall, confident and proud.

" Would you be my partner, my Lady? " Her husband offer his hand which she took without a second thought.

Never would she think he would dance with her, but he did. He spun her, he held her, he moved her...

And it truly felt magical. None of the people mattered, just the two dragons swaying to the music.

" Come now you two. " Orys nudged them. " People need some excitement, eh? " The drunken voice of their half-brother spoke instead of the people.

" Bedding ceremony! " One man yelled letting everyone know how it's time for the one thing everyone is looking forward to during weddings.

Aelora found herself in the arms of many men, spotting her cousins Aethan and Corlys one on each side. And the ladies dragged her husband, following a foot behind.

" Have fun. " Orys shouted, closing the doors after his siblings.

Their bedroom wasn't far and for what it seemed not much was taken from both of them.

" I am guessing they left the undressing to us. " Aegon joked, noticing how his wife got anxious.

" Listen, Aelora we don't have to consume the marriage now. " His hands held the cheeks which returned to their natural colour.

" It's fine. " She spoke. " I wish to do so. " Purple eyes pushed the truth out of her.

" You wish to? " He asked serious, almost touching their noses. Her head moved up and down, saying yes.

Aegon took his shirt off, revealing the muscles he built while training with Blackfyre.

Aelora started taking off the straps of her wedding dress, pushing them down further.

In a minute, they both were exposed to their spouses, eager to explore, but afraid to say.

" Lay on the bed. " He ordered for her to do and she did just like she was told. Firstly she felt the coldness of the air which surrounded the room.

But soon she felt the warmth of Aegon's mouth climbing on her, staring with small pecks to her legs, leaving warmth on them before moving further up.

" Is that alright? " He stopped, annoying her, she quickly nodded, not liking the pause.

By the time he reach her face, she was as hot as fire and as red as blood. The kiss to her lips was now much rougher, with more passion than the ones from before.

Her fingers travelled to his short hair, gripping it and then stopping until his tongue was on her neck, she started to grip again.

" Are you sure? " The worry was still on his mind, bothering him and stopping him.

" I know you will never hurt me. " Kiss " I trust you, Aegon. " He stayed as close to her face as he could. With pain it started, until he moved, that's when a moan escaped to the coldness in the air. His groan ran after it, but that didn't stop them, a few more thrusts in and pleasure was the only thing they could feel.

Sound so high, neither knew they could do. It was like they were flying again, getting higher and higher. Finishing they laid one with another, smiling excitedly.

" Would you mind if we do it again? " She asked him, hoping he would want to.

" Now? " And so the Lord and Lady of Dragonstone felt the pleasure they didn't know they needed.

It may have been how both became so greedy and only a few years after decided to take Westeros to their feet with the help of their sisters and dragons.

And that's how the first King and Queen of all Westeros will come to be known as Aegon the Conqueror and Aelora the Ambitious.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.6K 32
-----> "𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧, 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁...
242K 15.7K 113
They say when a Targaryen is born the gods flip a coin. One side brings greatness the other side madness....History never mentions that every odd gen...
14.3K 483 17
𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐒 | 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘓𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘔𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴...
6.1K 389 5
⤷ always an angel, never a god, always a woman, never an heir, ──────────── 𝐈𝐍 which rhaenyra targaryen has an older sister - aelora targ...