Love Me, Heal Me ||TAEKOOK▶️

By sodashar

One is afraid to love others while the other has lost his faith in loving. What would they do when their worl... More

Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
characters
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
a/n
36
37
38
39
40
41

23

3.2K 259 43
By sodashar

10 minutes. Taehyung was waiting outside jungkook's room for nearly 10 minutes by now, not really knowing what to do. He actually followed the younger male who ran towards his room but waited near the door contemplating whether he must just wait outside until jungkook comes out or enter the room and apologize. 

Regret. It was one of the feelings he was experiencing right now and his heart wrenched as he heard muffled cries of the said male from the other side of the door. 

"What should I do now? Why do you have such a sharp tongue,tae!? See what you've caused!?",he mumbled as he sighed. To say that he felt worse was an understatement.

"Fuck it", taehyung muttered as he slowly pushed open the door after a few more seconds of scolding himself only to see the most heartbreaking scene in front of him.

Jungkook was there, sitting on the floor leaning against the bed, crying his heart out as he was shivering badly while breathing heavily?

"Panic attack! He's having a panic attack! ", An alarm went inside taehyung's mind and he instantly wheeled his chair hurriedly and climbed down, reaching for the crying male.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!",he panicked as he brought the younger male closer to him.

"Breath, jungkook. Oh god! What should I do now!?",he panicked as he hugged him gently.

"Try to follow me,ok? Breath in~ Breath out~ Breath in~ Breath out~",he gently requested and smiled softly when he felt the younger man following his words.

"You're doing great, jungkook. Slowly breath in and breathe out okay?",he said and soon Jungkook fell limp on his shoulder, startling taehyung in the process.

"Oh god! Did he faint!?", taehyung hurriedly yet gently tried to move the younger one so that he could see his face.

"Jungkook!? Did you faint?",he gently patted his bread cheeks and sighed in relief when he heard a soft whine. 

"He just fell asleep, I guess",he mumbled as he slowly wiped the tear stained face of the younger who was sleeping with his mouth slightly open.

"He must be exhausted because of the panic attack",he mumbled as he tried to stand up so that he could place him on the bed but his injured ankle was not helping him at the moment.

"Argg",he groaned softly but controlled himself when he saw the other whine. He just sighed and decided to just sit there with the younger one leaning on him until he woke up.

"Mhmm…", jungkook hummed in his sleep as he hugged the nearest thing beside him.

"Comfy~",he mumbled as he snuggled closer to the 'thing' which was slowly moving up and down? He, with much difficulty opened his eyes only to be met with a chest part of… a male? And they were hugging eachother?

"What the- Did I get drunk and have a one night stand!?"horror struck him instantly and looked up at the male beside him with a speed faster than the light only for him to gasp loudly.

"Mr.Kim!?", He gasped while taehyung just gave him a pained look as he clutched his chest with his one hand. 

"You startled me!", taehyung groaned as he unconsciously held the younger one closer with his other hand.

"I was in deep sleep until you decided to frighten me",he continued sleepily but groaned when the other moved away from him.

"I'm.. I'm s-so s-orry,Mr Kim. Y-you're a-already inju-red and..and I was lying o-on you m-making it w-worse-

"Jeon", taehyung called out grumpily as he sat up which instantly stopped jungkook.

"I'm the one who has to apologise here, Jeon.",he sighed and looked down in shame.

"I'm really sorry, Jeon. It was so wrong of me to say whatever I said earlier. But I swear! I didn't mean anything I said'',he apologized

"It's.. it's o-okay,Mr.Kim. I u-understand",he stuttered weakly, though waking up with his boss by his side was one of the factors for his stutters,it was also partially due to the fact that he was still under the effect of the panic attack and the tiredness in his voice made it clear.

"It is not okay, Jeon. You literally had a panic attack because of me and I couldn't even imagine what would've happened to you if I didn't come on time. I literally feel like a monster",he mumbled.

"Believe me when I say... that the panic attack was not because of you,Mr Kim. It just happened... so don't feel bad about it",he managed to say without stutters and smiled as he looked at the elder who was still looking at him guiltily.

"But… I'm really sorry for being rude towards you. My words were really out of limits this time and it's not something I would ever be proud of. I don't know why I said those words but trust me when I say that I regretted everything the moment I saw tears in your eyes-", at this rate, taehyung was rambling his heart out that he didn't even realise what he was saying. The only things in his heart right now was regret and guilt that he involuntarily started pouring his heart out to the younger who was smiling softly at the rambling male.

"Mr.Kim, relax.",he said as he cupped the elder's face and smiled softly at the now wide eyed male.

"You don't need to be sorry about anything but if it makes you feel okay let me tell you. I was not upset or angry at you in the first place but anyways.... I forgive you,Mr.Kim. And also,thank you",he thanked him wholeheartedly which confused Taehyung.

"Why...why are you thanking me?", taehyung stuttered for the first time in his life and the doe eyes, the red nose and the flushed cheeks of the younger one was not helping him at all!!

"Thank you for helping me a while ago. It means a lot,Mr.Kim… And also… Thank you for apologising though it was not necessary. ",He confessed which only increased taehyung's confusion.

"Why are you thanking me for apologising, Jeon? And it is necessary! I did something wrong which hurted you immensely? So ofcourse I must apologise?",he said, more like questioned which only earned a soft chuckle from jungkook.

"You won't understand,Mr.Kim. Leave it",he chuckled as he looked down at his lap with a soft smile resting on his face.

"You sometimes confuse me, Jeon", taehyung couldn't help but mutter as he eyed the smiling male who was still sitting beside him but leaving a small distance between them. Suddenly he hated the distance between them? What the hell!

"People are confusing ,Mr.Kim. By the way, I heard you calling me jungkook?",he asked and giggled when he saw the panicked expression on taehyung's face.

"So what? That's your name and I don't see any problem in it", taehyung managed to reply confidently, in contrast to his former panicked expression which only caused his assistant to giggle loudly.

"I seriously didn't expect you to call me that as I was always Jeon to you while you called our friends freely with their first names",he giggled,his past tiredness seemed to be long forgotten.

"This brat is basically making fun of me and why the hell am I finding his giggles cute!?",he grumbled internally and cleared his throat to gain the latter's attention.

"I'll order our lunch. In the meantime, go freshen up a little",he said and gave him a stern look when he felt like the other was about to start his next set of giggling session.

"Don't you dare, Jeon",he rolled his eyes at the now smirking male who didn't look like he went through a panic attack just an hour ago.

"At Least he forgot about whatever thing that created his panic attack",he thought as he fake coughed before continuing.

"Now go freshen up fast so that we can have our lunch together",he said and jungkook ran towards the bathroom, pronto to which taehyung just shook his head with a small smile on his face.

"This kid",he mumbled as he took out his mobile to order food while a soft smile played on his lips.

"Woah. It's a lot", jungkook mumbled as he walked towards the dining area where taehyung was already waiting for him on his wheelchair.

With no trace for exaggeration, jungkook genuinely thought that the table was overflowing with different varieties of foods which was more than enough for 5 people. Taehyung ordered a lot for lunch with most of the items being his favourite? which obviously brought a bright smile on his face.

"Is there anyone visiting you today,Mr.Kim?",he asked as he took his seat.

"No? ", Taehyung simply replied as he dragged his chair nearer to the table, beside jungkook's seat.

"You ordered this much food only for us? Will we be able to finish everything,Mr Kim?",he asked with wide eyes ,full of astonishment because oh god! It's a lot of food! And not to mention, he literally felt the flirty seductive looks of the lamb skewers on him!

"I'm sorry once again for- ", taehyung once again apologised and the genuinity in his voice brought a small smile on jungkook's face inspite of being seduced by the sexy lamb skewers.

"You've already apologised and I've already forgiven you,Mr Kim. So don't think about the past. Oh? Wait a minute? Don't tell me you ordered all these food as a part of your apology?",he sighed when the other nodded his head.

"You know,Mr.Kim? You're really a good man",he said wholeheartedly and chuckled when the other cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Start eating before the food cools down, Jeon",he said as he took a spoon full of whatever he saw first and fed himself hurriedly, actively ignoring the doe eyes of his assistant.

"They're all my favourite dishes,Mr Kim!", jungkook exclaimed, not realising that he had just made his boss flustered because who'll not feel mushy mushy when someone compliments their character with those bunny smiles on display! "But I like everything which is edible?",he giggled and started eating his most favourite food, the one who has been seducing him from the beginning- the lamb skewers while taehyung, who's new to the whipped culture, was silently looking at his assistant who was suddenly looking really cute and beautiful in his eyes. 

"Mr.Kim? Can I stay here for a couple of days? The doctor said that you must not stain your leg and I'm really worried for you",he heard the younger ask while munching his food and without any further thoughts, he found himself nodding his head. But the peaceful atmosphere between the two was abruptly cut short when jungkook's mobile started ringing.

"Mommy?",he mumbled as soon as he saw the caller ID and attended the call immediately.

"My baby carrot! Guess where we are!?",as soon as Jungkook picked up the call,his mother chirped as she sat on the couch which looked really similar to the one he has in his apartment? Wait? What the-

"Mommy!? Are you in my-

"Papa and mommy are here to spend time with our baby bunny for two days!",the lady chirped excitedly and the first instinct of the younger was to look at his boss who was already looking at him.

"Ask them to come here with their luggage, Jeon. Go inform Mr. Hyun to bring them here",and this was enough for jungkook to choke on his lamb skewers.

💃💃💃💃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 22.6K 55
8 years. It was enough time to stir the unwanted emotion and hatred which was buried away. One look and it was enough for the raven head male to dec...
427K 15.8K 61
[ completed ] A spoiled jealous Jungkook. Taekook Started:5 April (2022) Ended: 26 October (2022)
28.4K 1.3K 21
Nj- why the fuck didn't you tell me you are a virgin ? I need a submissive not an amateur . 🥈#2 Namjinff
507K 26.1K 19
where jungkook ,a new student accidentally admits that he likes taehyung to taehyung himself who's a tsundere to be exact and from the next day onwar...