Shivin current track

By anejamansi194

This story is for the current situation of shivin...them leaving yrkkh, mohsin's last day ..shivi crying, shi... More

INTRODUCTION
Part 1(Mohsin's farewell)
Part 2(Missing u)
Part 4(Patch up)
Part 5(Shivi's farewell)
Part 6(Getting Closer)
Part 7(Jealousy)
Keesh???
Part 8(Mohsin is ill)
Part 9(Supporting u)
Part 10(Mohsin in kashmir)
Part 11(Care)
Part 12(Breakup)
Part 13(Together forever)
Part 14(Making everything fine)
Part 15(New year)
Part 16(Togetherness)
Part 17(Caring shivi)
Part 18(Teri ada plans)
Part 19(Planning for teri ada)
Part 20(Chandigarh)
Part 21(Shoot begins)
Part 22(Enjoying together)
Part 23(Wrap up)
Part 24(Valentine's day)
Part 25(Love all around)
Part 26(knok jhok)
Part 27(Shivi's surprise)
Part 28(Intimate moments)
Discontinued
Part 29(Shivi's bday)
Part 30(khatron ke khiladi)

Part 3(Mohsin's guilt)

1.8K 124 15
By anejamansi194

Hey guys,
               Hope u guys r liking the storyline...I read the comments nd some of u wanted me to show more insecurities in shivi due to mohsin working with other actresses...but I am writing about the time when he just left the show...right now he has not started working for mv's...so I would include it in the later part of the story...
Let's continue with this chapter...
___________________________________
NEXT MORNING:
Shivi got up at around 6 am...she checked her phone nd saw mohsin's messages...he read his message nd saw the pictures of the celebration...she felt guilty of thinking that mohsin was ignoring her, but at the same time she was hurt that he didn't even thought once about her....

SHIVI:(to herself) mene kitna galat socha...vo kitna thak gya hoga, isliye rest kr rha hoga...kese call pick krta...zeba bhi toh aa gyi thi...pr ek baar mere message ka reply toh kr dete...pure din mei ek baar bhi call nhi kr paye tum..mtlb ek baar bhi mera khayal nhi aaya tumhe mohsin...Ohh God...(holding her head) Mujhe kya ho rha h...kuch smjh nhi aa rha...urghh...
Abhi ke liye fresh hokr set pe jaati hu...jaldi se sare shots dene h, so that mei bhi show chod pauu...

She got ready nd went for the shoot without having breakfast...
Mohsin got up late around 10 am nd checked his phone to see if his tweety sent her any reply...he sighed as she had seen the message, but not replied...he was sure that something is going in her mind...he called her, but she didn't received as she was busy in shooting...he freshened up nd came downstairs to see everyone sitting in the living room nd talking randomly...he wished everyone good morning....

AMMI:Aa beth bacha...mei tere liye breakfast bna deti hu...

He nodded nd sat down with the family...he then had his breakfast nd got busy with mikhail nd others...he messaged shivi in between if she's free nd can talk to him...but she didn't saw his message due to her hectic schedule...mohsin got tensed nd ammi saw that...she took him in a corner to talk...

AMMI: Kya baat h...sach sach bta shivi se related h...kya hua h...

MOHSIN:(in tears) ammi vo shivi ne mere messages pdhe pr reply nhi kiya...a.ur...m.ei..s.ub.ah...se...
call..kr..r.ha..hu..pr...v.o..n.hi..u.th.a...rh.i...m.e.ss.age...b.hi...n.hi..d.ek.h...r.hi...m.ujh.e..b.oht...ten.si.on...h.o...rhi..h..ammi...vo...m.ujh.se...g.uss.a...t.oh..n.hi..ho.gi..n.aa...(crying at the end)

Ammi knew that he loved her truly nd same goes with shivi..she hugged mohsin nd rubbed his back to calm him...she took him to his room so that nobody may get to know about all this...

AMMI:(advising him) Mohsin..bss bachaa...rona nhi ab...(wiping his tears)..shivi upset hogi naa...kal tumne ek baar bhi uska call nhi uthaya, message ka reply nhi kiya...yaa kya pta shoot mei busy ho...tum aaj shaam ko chle jaana use lene...meri yashoda jii se baat hui thi aaj...vo ghar vapis nhi aayi h abhi...tum shivi ko yahi le aana jb tk vo nhi aati h...kal bhi bechari akeli rhi hogi ghar mei...aur agr tumse gussa bhi h, toh tum mna lena naa...acha chlo ek baar phir se call krke dekho...

He nodded nd called her...

MOHSIN: Nhi lgg rha ammi...uska phone switched off show kr rha h...maybe battery dead ho gyi hogi...mei aaj shaam ko set pe chla jaunga use lene...

Ammi nodded nd they went out to spend some family time together...

On the other side, shivi was busy in giving her shots nd her phone was dead, due to which she didn't received any call...she didn't even had her lunch, just put her phone on charging nd took a small nap...

Meanwhile mohsin knew she would hv not eaten properly as her mom was not there to take care of her...Zeba and taha went early as their flight was preponed
...mohsin told ammi to make something for her...she made her favorite rajma chawal for her...
(Just imagine...I don't know if it's her favorite or not, but it's my favorite😋)

Mohsin went to the set nd met everyone nd asked about shivi...
Rajan sir was also there...he thought to ask if she could go on half day today...

MOHSIN:(to rajan sir) Sir if u don't have any problem, mei shivi ko abhi le jau on half day...her mom is also not at home, toh usne kuch thik se khaya toh hoga nhi...

(Imagine the time to be 2 pm)

RAJAN SIR: hnn le jao...vese bhi she came early today nd kal bhi usne apne sare shots shaam ko jaldi de diye the...kal bhi keh rhi thi mujhe aaj jaldi jaana h...boht khush lgg rhi thi, pr phir shaam ko jaate time she was not that happy...

MOHSIN:Sir kis time pe gyi thi kal...

RAJAN SIR: I think around 6 pm..
.keh rhi thi mohsin se milne jaana h...kya hua...kal nhi aayi thi vo tumse milne...

He made up an excuse nd went in their vanity nd opened the door with the spare key he had...he saw her sleeping nd her phone was on charging...he was relieved that she was not ignoring her...
But he felt guilty for not picking up her calls...he first checked her stuff nd didn't find any lunch or something to eat...he sighed nd sat beside her caressing her hair...

MOHSIN:(to sleeping shivi) Mera bachaa...(he kissed her forehead nd she smiled in sleep too)...I m sorry baby...boht tangg kiya na mene tumhe...I feel so guilty, pr mene yeh sb intentionally nhi kiya...pls mujhe maaf kr dena...pr kal agr tum aa rhi thi mujhse milne toh aayi kyu nhi...tum bhi toh meri family ho naa...set se jaldi aa gyi, pr mere ghar nhi aayi aur ammi se bhi jhooth bola ki raat ko late tk shoot h...I m sure tum boht hurt aur tensed hogi...boht kuch chlta rhta h tumhare iss chote se dimaag mei...(caressing her head)...pr ab mei aa gya hu naa...tum gussa bhi hogi toh bhi mna lunga mei...mera cute sa baby.
...sote hue toh aur bhi cute lgg rhi ho...(he kissed her forehead)

He decided to wake her up as he was sure she might hv skipped her meals...he caressed her hair nd took her sleeping frame in his lap...he hugged her close to his chest nd kissed her forehead...she woke up feeling his touch...she looked up at him nd saw that she was not dreaming nd it was the reality...her eyes welled up as she missed him so much...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...do vote nd comment...
Keep supporting guys...next chapter will be uploaded soon...

PRECAP: Shivi's breakdown, mohsin takes her home, spending time with eachother...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.6K 21
In this ff,Kaira love eachother alot....but suddenly due to some reason naira lied to Kartik that she betrayed him.......what will happen now....read...
8.6K 879 80
"We made it." Speaks yibo. "Thanks to you." Speaks Zhan. "It was your will to fight and how talented you are." Smiling speaks yibo. "Still... Without...
8.6K 764 11
••• "तेरी मुस्कराहटें हैं ताकत मेरी" "मुझको इन्हीं से उम्मीद मिली" ‌ ‌‌ "चाहे करे कोई सितम ये जहान" "इन...
1K 103 3
This book will be filled with kaira OS and short stories..❤️❤️