Janessa

By materialgworlll_

Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her familie... More

Cast !
Chapter 1 - Bio Family
Chapter 2 - Moving In
Chapter 3 - First Dinner
Chapter 4 - You're Not My Father
Chapter 5 - Shopping
Chapter 6 - Finding Her Suspicous
Chapter 7 - Assasination
Cast II
Chapter 8 - Meeting The Rest
Chapter 9 - Q&A
Chapter 10 - Poison
Chapter 11 - First Day Of School
abt casting list 3
Chapter 12 - First Day Of School II
Chapter 14 - Day Off
Chapter 15 - Planned for fun
Chapter 16 - Negative
Chapter 17 - Pictures
Chapter 18 - Gone Wrong
Chapter 19 - Anger
Chapter 20 - k i d n a p p e d
Chapter 21 - letting them go
Chapter 22 - the next morning
Chapter 23 - discharged
Chapter 24 - finding out
Chapter 25 - their pov
A/N
Chapter 26 - choice in the making?
Chapter 27 - her decision
ur options :)
Chapter 28 - a random day
Chapter 29 - the unexpected
Chapter 30 - family meeting
Chapter 31 - assassin
Chapter 32 - goodbye mansion
Chapter 33 - leaving
Chapter 34 - arrival
Chapter 35 - house tour
Chapter 36 - meeting everyone
Chapter 37 - getting settled in
Chapter 38 - about time
Chapter 39 - meeting her
Chapter 40 - confrontation right?
Chapter 41 - night before, new day
Chapter 42 - drama
Chapter 43 - oops
Chapter 44 - explanation
Chapter 45 - and done
Chapter 46 - getting ready
Chapter 47 - shocker
48 - blow up
49 - aftermath
Janessa Sequel!

Chapter 13 - shes your daughter

34.4K 728 132
By materialgworlll_

" MOMMY! " Serenity yelled as she saw me.

" come here baby " I said holding my hands out to pick her up.

" Finally- I'll see you two later " he said and kissed Serenity on the forehead before running out.

" um okay.. " I said going to the door and locked it.

" so what are we going to do? " I asked the smiling baby in my arms.

" don't go mommy " she said as I sat down.

" I won't " I said giving her a smile and grabbed the remote.

I already graduated so there's no point in school, so I'm gonna just say fuck it and not go.

" what do you want to watch? " I asked looking at her even though she can't reply to me.

" MEMO! " she yelled.

Oh- never mind.

I went on Hulu and found Nemo- that's so funny because you know " finding Nemo " and I said I " found Nemo "..? Ah you wouldn't get it.

When the movie started playing I grabbed my phone and turned it off before getting comfortable with Serenity in my arms.

Just looking at the creation I made.. I understood the assignment, and everything about her melts my heart.

I don't want her to grow up like I did, I'll die protecting her, I'll do anything for her.

I ran my hands through her hair as she watched the movie and I wanted nothing less.

< DIANA'S POV >

" I don't care, bring your ass back down here now! " my mom said through the phone angrily.

" Mom I'll be there " I said and the phone hung up.

What the hell man..

" So you have to go today? " Stephanie asked from beside me.

" sadly.. but the thing is I don't want to go! " I said starting to get angry.

" I get it and I know Janessa will too "  she said as we sat down and pulled the food out of the bag.

Yes we're skipping- yes we door dashed.

" when do you think you'll be back? " she asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

" it's only Monday- hopefully this weekend " I said seriously and it went silent.

" you'll be fine.. " she trailed off.

" can I ask- what the hell are you really doing here? "  I asked after a few seconds and she looked at me confused.

" what? " she asked.

" cut the crap Stephanie, you hate New York and even though you were already here it wasn't for us " I said seriously and she sighed.

" I'm going to explain something to you- but promise me you won't get mad " she said and I nodded.

<>

" you're so stupid " I said angrily and she nodded.

" you promised you wouldn't get mad " she said.

" shut the hell up! " I said back ready to slap her.

" in my defense i want to protect her but now that I think about it they'd follow me and get to her.. what the hell was I thinking.. " she said hitting her forehead.

" so you have to go too? " I asked and the intercom went off.

" SORRY FOR THE INTERRUPTION STUDENTS AND TEACHERS BUT THERE WILL BE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW "

" yay " Stephanie said and i rolled my eyes- something I've been doing a lot.

" I do need your help though " she said and i started eating.

A/N: time skip to when school ends..

< JAMIE'S POV >

" alright man " I said to Sam and we fist bumped before he walked off.

I went to my car to see vanessa, sarah, and joshua waiting and there's no telling how long they've been waiting.

" sorry i'm here " I said as I unlocked the doors and got in the car.

They all began getting in the car and I looked around to see if I saw Janessa's anywhere but I didn't.

I also didn't see her in the class after lunch.

" have any of you seen Janessa? " I asked and they started saying no.

" yeah me either, I haven't seen her since lunch " I said putting on my seatbelt.

" oh don't tell me you're going to snitch " joshua said and i shrugged my shoulders before pulling off.

<>

Once I parked my car in the garage I quickly got out and went inside.

" Where's Janessa? " Katherine asked coming into my view.

" hell I don't know " I said irritated and walked towards the kitchen.

" what do you mean you don't know? " she asked running behind me.

" it means I don't know, she left during lunch that's all I know " I said walking into the kitchen and saw dad there with his brothers and grandpa.

" who left? " grandpa asked.

" Janessa " I said and dad sighed.

" I don't know what to do with her " he said.

" maybe tell her the truth- or dammit i will " Katherine said from behind me and her footsteps started to fade.

Never saw that coming..

" I may have to, and I still don't know how she was poisoned.. " he trailed off.

I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a water before letting in a deep breath.

" what she does is beyond me, that's your daughter so that's your responsibility " I said leaving.

" wow your kids have gotten comfortable with talking to you that way " i heard my uncle Tobias say.

I scoffed and continued walking.

He'll be fine.

< a few hours later >

Janessa and Serenity ended up falling asleep during princess and the frog so Stephanie put a blanket on them.

" I could go get them some food " Diana said standing up.

" yeah but we have to let her sleep- she hasn't slept this peaceful in a while " Stephanie said looking at Janessa.

" what do you mean? " diana asked.

" don't tell me you think she's peaceful over there with them? those people are toxic, well her main family at least " Stephanie said seriously.

" you're right, let's go kill them " diana said going to get her shoes.

" we can't kill the Italian mafia " Stephanie said and diana shrugged her shoulders.

" we can hurt them unexpectedly though " diana said after a few seconds.

" oh you're right " Stephanie said feeling a smile come on her face.

< MEANWHILE @ THE MANSION >

" you're supposed to follow her! " Joseph snapped at the guards.

" we were but I think she noticed because she kept making a bunch of turns and lost us " one of the guards said hesitantly looking at Joseph.

" pathetic " Joseph said and dismissed them.

" Sarah I know you have her number " Ashton said and Sarah folded her arms.

" can you give it to me? " Joseph asked and Sarah rolled her eyes.

" hell no " she said and Ashton looked at her confused on who she was talking to.

" excuse me? " Ashton said coldly and she grew scared.

" um I mean I'll call her " she said shakingly and quickly pulled out her phone to call Janessa.

" so you're the only one who has her number? " their grandma asked.

" yes ma'am she only gave it to me " Sarah said and showed them the phone.

" she's not answering " she said and put her phone away.

" if she wanted you to have her number she would've given it to you, i'm not about to give out her personal details " sarah said and quickly walked off.

" brother we love you and all, but we will be leaving- we're moving about twenty minutes away " Ashton said patting his shoulder and sat down.

" I understand " Joseph said.

" Maybe if you try to bond with her she'll be nicer, as far as I've seen nobody has tried to get along with her and you can't be mad at her for not trusting you or wanting to be near you " jazmine said making them all look at her.

" somebody had to say it " Joshua said backing her up.

" I mean she is my sister " Katherine said feeling guilt.

Truth be told that's what she's been feeling for a few days.

She's the older sister- she wants to talk to her sister about fashion, the dating life, and have fun going to the mall, or going out and other things.

But her pride was too high.

" spend quality time with her " Cecilia said sitting down beside Tobias.

" maybe we can do it tomorrow since there's no school? " Vanessa suggested.

" doesn't she hate you or something? " Kevin asked.

" we have history, i hope she gets over it " Vanessa said although it didn't feel right for her to say that.

" I'm going to get ready for bed, have a good night " jazmine said picking Arianna up and left.

" yeah me too " Max said and left.

One by one some started leaving and some stayed.

" are they not worried? " Joseph asked looking the direction they left in.

" son I'll tell you this- she's your daughter, she's supposed to be the one you protect and she's supposed to be able to come to you but can she do that considering what's happened? " his mom asked and he went to speak but she spoke again.

" do good with her because you want to! i know you've missed her- we all have but you need to show her that. All she thinks is you abandoned her and that sticks with a person. So do better! Don't project her on to anyone else, she's you're daughter- she came out of your sperm. It may be embarrassing but that's how she was made.. hell that's how you were made " she said letting out a small laugh at the end.

" Mom " he said and she shrugged her shoulders.

" I'm just saying " she said.

" Now I'm sure she's safe, your gut feeling isn't telling you that she's not, if something was wrong you would've known- all of us would. Now with that being said.. goodnight " she added and stood up.

" goodnight mom " Joseph said kissing her forehead.

" she's right you know " his dad said and left behind her.

Joseph took a deep breath in and rubbed his temples.

" Who knew it would've been this stressful.. " he thought.

————————————————————————
A/N:

Do you guys like the chapter ..?

I hope all is well with y'all 💜.

I don't have a certain schedule in specific yet, i'll let you know when I come up with one because updates are random.

I also don't know what to name these chapters lol sorry.

If you enjoyed please
Vote ❤️
Comment ❤️

Thanks for reading💜, let me know if you see any mistakessss!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Estella By AVI

General Fiction

60.8K 1.5K 30
15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of her foster parents Getting a positive p...
197K 3.8K 43
"My wings are broken. My halos cracked. The angels long dead. I'm a lost soul waiting to die out" (Loving Athena) After the abrupt and unexpected kid...
3.7K 119 14
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by herpar...
524K 12.7K 66
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...