THE GOOD AND THE BAD - DANCER...

Av LisaArmy0012

Felix has always been the perfect boy, perfect student, perfect friend, perfect person, and always tried to b... Mer

CHARACTERS
~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 35~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
~CHAPTER 38~
~CHAPTER 39~
~CHAPTER 40~
~CHAPTER 41~
~CHAPTER 42~
~CHAPTER 43~
~CHAPTER 44~
~CHAPTER 45~
~CHAPTER 46~

~CHAPTER 27~

2.1K 123 18
Av LisaArmy0012

~FELIX P.O.V.~

Soon after, the dance class was over, so I went towards the instructor to tell him I still wanted to leave. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that Hyunjin and Minho took my advice, but I don't really see the need to try again.

To my surprise, both Hyunjin and Minho stayed back as well, oh boy, this is going to be a shitshow.

"Hi, I just wanted to inform you that I'm still leaving-," I was cut off by Hyunjin.

"Please, Felix, can you listen to us for a moment, please?" Minho nodded in agreement at his words.

I sighed.

"As I was saying before I got interrupted, I'm maintaining my initial decision." I finished, glaring at Hyunjin.

The teacher sighed.

"Felix, I think it would be better if I leave you three here to talk before we make any decisions..."

"But you promised!" I exclaimed.

The older male put his hands up in defense.

"I know I did, but I think things have changed since the last time we spoke. if after talking to them you're still not convinced, then you can leave."

I scoffed.

"That's what you said the last two times, and the last two times were lies."

"Felix, just listen to them, please," he sighed, "besides, I don't think you realize how much of a good dancer you are. It would be a shame to lose you as a dancer."

"Okay, fine."

The teacher smiled at me before leaving the room.

I turned my body towards the two other boys in the room, waiting for them to talk. Minho started.

"Look Felix, first of we wanted to apologize to you. It was very wrong for us to dismiss you and your experience-"

"Why did you dismiss me?" I asked.

"What?" Minho asked.

"What was the reason you thought my ideas weren't good enough? Be honest, or if not, I'm sure I'm going to say no."

"Maybe because you were self-taught, and your bubbly personality, we didn't think you could pull the concept of the song off..." Hyunjin said, getting quieter as he kept talking.

"Okay, now that you've said that out loud, and you've been proven wrong, do you realize how stupid you sound?" I asked they nodded.

"Yes we do Felix, and we're so sorry about it, it was very wrong, but please, your ideas made us win, we need you in our dance team..." Hyunjin said.

"Please, can we get another chance?" Minho added.

I thought for a moment. It's true that if I stay I would be able to learn a lot, but having to stand them every day for at least an hour and a half after school hours...

"Okay fine," I said, both of them cheered, "but, under two conditions, our relationship will be strictly professional, dance partners, and dance partners only. And, unless I say otherwise don't talk to me outside practice or workshop hours. If you must then use the chat group we have, do I make myself clear?" I asked.

Both of them nodded smiling.

"As clear as water."

"Thanks for another chance Felix, we won't waste it, we promise."

"Yeah, sure," I said as I grabbed my things, exiting the room.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

13.6K 372 14
Bang Chan is the school's bad boy. Almost the entire school fears him. Lee Felix is the new student in this Korean school. He doesn't know any Korean...
24.8K 590 21
(Hyunlix) . . . Good night, darling~..... . . Felix lives with his parents until they suddenly sell him for money to this man whose name is apparentl...
140K 3.4K 17
What happens when 4 innocent boys get kidnapped by a gang will anyone save them? Jeongin,Felix,Jisung and hyunjin are 4 mostly normal boys they are b...
15.3K 447 7
Felix is switching dorms for the second semester of College, he had a roommate with his best friend I.N at first, who'll be his roommate this time? F...