Mi Corazón Book 1(Camilo Madr...

By Encantowriter

This is a longish story about a fem 15 yr old, Y/n, who is sucked into the world of the movie Encanto. It tak... More

Chapter 1-A new world
Chapter 1.5 (A bit I forgot to add in)
Chapter 2-Strangers to friends
Chapter 3-A special place
Chapter 4-Rescue
Chapter 5-The surprise (This is a really short one sorry)
Chapter 6-Pepa's sadness
Chapter 7-Preperations
Chapter 8-Wedding Day(+Fanart)
Chapter 9-A Big Decision(Choose your path)
Chapter 10-Goodbye
Chapter 11-Mi Vida
Chapter 12-Birthday
Chapter 13-A Gift
Chapter 14-Dancing in the rain
Chapter 15-Celebration
Chapter 16-A date
Writers Note(!!READ!!)

Writers Note

461 9 2
By Encantowriter

Hey guys, I really appreciate you all reading this story! I'm going to continue writing it and publishing it for my own enjoyment. The main story ends in the previous chapters (When you either choose to stay in Encanto or leave).

The following chapters are just going to be more events and just a continuation of what would happens if you stay in Encanto. Feel free to comment any ideas or scenarios you would like to see in the following chapters, they can be anything from day to day interactions or specific events ie birthdays, holidays etc. I've got a lot of free time to fill so there will be many more chapters coming and I hope you enjoyed the first 12!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 2.8K 12
Camilo Madrigal x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "Flatter her, girls like that. Tell her yo...
15K 265 14
It's been four years since the disaster and beauty of the Madrigal family and their encanto was shown to the village. The family has since become clo...
14K 472 17
(Y/n) is a 15 year old, who has suffered a lot throughout his life. So much, that the Universe felt he had deserved a gift. The gift of controlling f...