RUN AWAY | JAKEHOON

Door hira_ethsky

"Jake.. let's run away.. together.." Sunghoon is an introvert boy who lives alone in an apartment, bad at sch... Meer

๐Ÿšซ
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
FINAL

7

1.7K 112 36
Door hira_ethsky

Jake kept glancing over at Sunghoon, the older seems unbothered after what happened, he seems fine, but not him, his mind kept repeating what he said yesterday.

"Uhm.. Sunghoon?" He called him, Sunghoon looked at him, "do you meant what you said yesterday?" He shyly asked.

"What?" Sunghoon asked back even though he knows what he's talking about.

"That morning... You said something about my eyes.." he replied, avoiding his gaze.

'i'm feeling it again' the older thought as he can feel his heart beating faster like yesterday, "oh.. about that?"

Jake looked at him and nodded, "do you remember it?" He asked, Sunghoon nodded, "but forget about it, i don't even know why did i said that"

"Why? You should know the reason" Jake said, feeling disappointed when he said that he should just forget about it.

'how can i forget about it?..' he asked himself, pouting, he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, "i'll go now" he said and walks away.

"What was that? Is he mad or something?" Sunghoon asked, "it's cute though" he mumbled, letting out a smile and chuckling.

But he slapped himself after realizing that he's smiling over a nonsense reason.

He cleared his throat and also left their classroom.

****************

"Arrhhhhh i hate himmm!" Jake flounced, his friends are just staring at him, "Who?" Hanbin, Taki, Geonu, Hee, and Daniel asked who has no idea what he's flouncing about.

"Well.. Sunghoon, you know, his roommate and the cold heartthrob here said yesterday that his eyes were beautiful but he told him today that he should just forget about it" Sunoo explained, Jake just looked offended at them.

"Why would he said that" Hanbin questioned, "right? It's so disappointing." Jake replied.

"Why would you be disappointed? It's not like he's your boyfriend or something" Heeseung said, "he's my friend so i have rights to be disappointed" he replied, not really sure.

"Does he treat you as a friend though?" Sunoo asked, Jake bit his lip and shook his head, "but-"

"That's it hyung, you treat him as your friend while he treat you as nothing" Sunoo said, "No, that's a lie" he replied, thinking how Sunghoon still can't resist him whenever he needs help.

"Hayst.. hyung, do you like him? Why do you kept defending him?" Taki questioned, they all nodded, also confused why is he doing it.

"It's because he's really not a cold and a bad person as you all thought.." he replied, "and no, i don't like him.." he added.

"Why you sounds not so sure" Hanbin said, Jake cleared his throat, "i don't like him" he straightly said.

"I don't think so, you looks at him yesterday like you're deeply in love" Sunoo said, "speaking of in love, why this sheep kept giggling" Hee asked, pointing Jungwon beside him.

The boy is so focused on his phone, smiling and giggling.

"Ya, Jungwon" Daniel called him, the boy put his phone down and looked at them, "Yes?" He asked, smiling.

"What's with the smile? And whom you are talking to your phone? Why are you so focused?" Jake asked, Jungwon hid his phone behind his back.

"Oh.. nothing.." he replied, scratching the back of neck, "probably the other guy yesterday" Sunoo said, "No!" Jungwon immediately denied.

"I knew it" Sunoo said, making Jungwon to roll his eyes.

"Who? Who's guy?" They asked, except for Jake who already knows who it is.

"I don't know" Sunoo replied, making Jungwon to laugh.

"See? i'm right, it is the guy yesterday, the guy who kept glancing at him" Sunoo said.

Jungwon just shrugged and open his phone again.

Jake's eyes caught something, he caught the older staring at his direction but immediately looked away when he got caught, "what was that?.." he mumbled.

*************

Jake kept turning around, he feel like someone is following him, he can feel his presence and it's making him nervous.

He's on his way to their apartment, he didn't followed Sunghoon anymore since he's still disappointed and he already memorized the direction anyway.

He hugged himself and gently rubbed his shoulders, the atmosphere is getting intense and he don't like it, it's making him anxious and feeling anxious is reminding of his trauma.

He starts walking faster, not turning around now, he put his mask on.

He stopped on the pedestrian lane, gladly the traffic lights turned red, meaning that he can cross the road.

But he can still feel the presence of that someone following him.

Suddenly, Jake froze on his spot, that someone hold his shoulder, his eyes widened, his chest starts to feel heavy, hands is shaking, "Mrs. Sim, i think i finally found him."

He looked down, realizing that it's one of their guards.

Tears starts forming into his eyes, he don't want to go back in their mansion or we should say his prison.

'please someone help me..'

------------

Sunghoon is on his way, still thinking if Jake is mad at him, the younger kept ignoring him earlier.

He tried his best to caught his attention but Jake is just focusing on his notebook, writing their lesson in math that he couldn't understand.

FLASHBACK

"Who can write the answer on the blackboard? And kindly explain why it is your answer" Their math teacher said.

Sunghoon just kept glancing at Jake, the younger has not been talking to him after he said that he should forget about it.

"Uh.. Jake-" he called him but he got cut off, "me sir!" Jake said, raising his hand.

"Okay, Mr Sim" Their math teacher said, the younger stands up and approached their teacher to grabbed the chalk.

He just scratched the back of neck, "he definitely did it on purpose" he mumbled and sighed.

------------

He tried so many times to grabbed his attention by clearing his throat, calling his name, and walking passed him.

But sadly, all of it did not work.

FLASHBACK ENDS

He touched the bridge of his nose, reminding it, is making him to feel so embarrassed, "why did i even do that" he mumbled in disbelief.

Suddenly, he stopped walking when he saw Jake not so far away, he smiled and about to approach him when someone approached Jake first.

That someone hold his shoulder, which made him to feel something.

That someone is talking with someone on his phone too, still not letting go of Jake's shoulder.

Jake seems has been froze on his spot, he noticed his hands who's shaking, 'is he scared?'

He ran towards to them and looked at the someone first, that someone looks back and put down his phone.

"Ya, who is he-" he stopped when he saw a tear, coming out from Jake's eyes, he looks so scared.

Jake held his hand, tightly.

That made Sunghoon to look at their hands ang glance over at his eyes that kept dripping tears.

He took a deep breathe and held back his hand, he holds it tightly and bravely faced the someone, "who are you?"

He asked, annoyance is visible in his tone, he felt anger when he saw his tears, he don't know why but all he know right now is, he's scared at this someone.

He pulled Jake closer, which made the younger to flinch and bumped into his chest, he looks at him, "don't turn around." He whispered, Jake nodded.

He kept his glare at that someone, "i asked who are you?" He questioned, that someone let go of Jake, "i'm his friend"

"Friend? Why does he look so scared then?" Sunghoon replied, raising an eyebrow, "i don't know, i must've mistaken him, sorry" he apologized and glanced over at Jake again before walking away.

"Sorry, Mrs. Sim. I lost Jake, there's a man who approached him and helped him, i'll come back here tommorow"

When the someone vanished in Sunghoon's sight, he looked at Jake who stopped from crying and shaking, he looks fine now.

"Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked, Jake looked at him and let go of his hand, he looks away, he nodded, "i-i'm fine.. thank you.." he mumbled and started walking away.

"That's it?" Sunghoon mumbled on himself and looked at Jake who's walking away from him.

He ran to catch up and he really did, he stopped the younger by grabbing his wrist, "Ya" He called him.

"If you are that thankful, tell me why are you avoiding me" he said, Jake just kept avoiding his gaze, "i'm not avoiding you.." he denied, removing his hand.

"You're even mad at me" he added, "no, i'm not" Jake replied, "yes, you are"

"No, i'm not"

"Yes, you are"

"I said i'm not!" Jake annoyingly shouted, eyebrows were furrowed, "see? You're mad."

"It's because you kept pushing that i am mad when i'm really not, it's annoying" he said, crossing his arms.

Sunghoon scoffed, "are you mad when i said that you should forget about the compliment i said?" He asked, Jake cleared his throat, "No" he replied, turning his back around.

"Oh, it is the reason" Sunghoon laughed, "No, it's not" Jake denied, "why are you still staying then?"

"Okay, fine. That's the reason" Jake said, stopping his flouncing, the older chuckled, "you can ignore it if you like but if you don't want to, then you can consider that as a compliment, coming from me" he said.

"You didn't let me finished what i'm saying earlier and just left, i'm supposed to be the one who's disappointed" he added.

"Ahh.. sorry" Jake apologized, a smile is now curving on his lips, which made Sunghoon to smile back too.

"Happy now? Tch" he playfully tched and continue walking, Jake nodded and became talkative again.

What a surprise to him that he don't find it annoying anymore, infact, he likes that side of him.

A/N: sorry for the late update, my dad hid my phone away from me, gladly i found it, he never changed the hiding spot of my phone so it's easy for me to find it.
Maybe i'll update 3 chapters today.
Enjoy💜

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

71.5K 2.7K 54
- โ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐, ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง...
91.5K 4.7K 30
โ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ โž โ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. โž After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
248K 11.2K 36
"I hate you." "Shut up and kiss me already." ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ Kim Sunoo is excited to finally go back to the summer camp he went to when he was 5 for a...
6.3K 292 13
Heeseung, a young student whose mother died and who lives with his father, will soon have to move in with Sunghoon, his new stepbrother. What will h...