𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒 || wilbu...

By buggissh

every night, enchanting piano melodies emanate from wilbur's flat neighbor, he falls asleep to the sound of t... More

meet the cast
piano keys
2;
3;
4;
5;
6;
7;
8;
9;
10;
12;
13;
14;
15;
16;
17;
18;
19;
20;
21;
22;
23;
;24.
50k Special
Wilbur's Situation.

11;

6.1K 143 341
By buggissh

Elaine didn't let jealousy hit her this quickly, what? Girls and guys can't be friends without something being there? Calm the fuck down.

"Who's this?" Lana asks referring to Elaine holding Wilbur's arm.

"Oh that's Elaine," Wilbur smiles at Elaine and escapes Lana's hold to wrap his arm around Elaine.

Immediately Lana's smile dropped into a confused look, it was only for a mere matter of seconds but Elaine still noticed it, "Oh I see.. Hi there Elaine."

Lana clearly had on a fake smile, almost as if she doesn't like Elaine or something?

Elaine smiles and waves, she felt like she was on the verge of croaking, meeting new people is the last thing she wanted to do at the moment.

"How long have you two known each other?" Lana asks as they all start to make way to where everyone else was.

Elaine gasps, "Almost a year now!" She says, Wilbur's arm still wrapped around her.

"Really? Time flies," Wilbur chuckles.

Lana giggles, "How long have we known each other Will?"

Wilbur ponders for a second, "2 years? Not sure"

Lana just chuckles and continue walking.

This Lana girl was definitely getting on Elaine's nerves, but as much as Elaine would rather die than admit, Lana was indefinitely gorgeous.

Her hair seemed as soft as silk, her dress seemed as if it would cost a fortune, her jewelry was shiny and caught your attention, as if she wanted you to pay attention to her collarbone area, her makeup was sharp and her eyes were sharper, she was perfect. Elaine felt out of place.

"Are you okay?" Wilbur asks Elaine with a worried look.

Elaine looks up to him and her bad thoughts washed away, her frown was replaced by soft smile, "Yeah,"

Wilbur smiles back to her and they make it to the booths, it wasn't just a bar but also a restaurant so apparently everyone was getting food then were going to get some drinks.

Once everyone finally realized Wilbur and Niki were here most said hello and some got up to give them a hug.

"You must be Elaine?" A short man, about the same height as her, with a shaved head asks holding up his hand for her to shake.

"Oh yes, hi," she smiles and takes his hand, "You must be Jack Manifold I'm assuming?"

"I am! Aw Wilby talks about me," Jack coo's and tries to give Wilbur a kiss on the cheek and Wilbur pushes his away with a "Fuck off!"

"Mental aren't they," Niki side-hugs Elaine.

"Yeah," Elaine chuckles and starts to walk towards the two.

"Hey little man, Wilbur is mine," Elaine banters giving Wilbur a side hug.

Jack then has his little dramatic moment about how "Wilbur was his everything," and "He can't believe Wilbur would cheat on him like this"

Most were laughing at Jack being Jack, except Lana that is, she was just pressed against the wall by the tables, glaring at Elaine.

Elaine noticed it and tried to brush it off.

"Alright can we sit the fuck down?" Wilbur said through chuckles.

There wasn't too many of Wilbur's friends there, by Wilbur's exaggeration Elaine expected a lot more people but there was only about 7-8 people not including her and Wilbur.

Everyone couldn't sit together in the same table, only four could fit on each, so they were separated to two tables.

Wilbur insisted on sitting next to Elaine even though Lana was trying to make moves on sitting next to him, but instead she just sat across but him, Niki sitting next to her across from Elaine.

There isn't much to order since people mostly just come to drink, the place didn't really seem that expensive, but it wasn't really shitty either.

The scent of alcohol wafts through the air,  after figuring out what she wants to order after quickly scanning the menu's she starts to tune out the others and observe the bar around her, there are little nooks to sit alone or with others, there isn't really any windows, the music isn't exactly loud but it isn't very mellow either.  Maybe a live musician? There's shelves on shelves of different alcohol over at the bar. The bar isn't too full, everyone seems to be sitting at the tables or dancing. 

"Right Elaine?" Wilbur says, her name bringing her back to reality.

"Sorry?" 

"She wasn't even listening to you," Lana mumbles but loud enough for Elaine to hear, Elaine was on the verge of smacking a bitch honestly but kept her cool.

"Do you remember the time we had a full on concert with the cat keyboard I bought?" 

"Oh my god yes. I swear, I play the cat piano, you sing, get Tommy to bang two sticks together like the Neanderthal he is and we can be a band," Elaine jokes and which sends the others into a spiral of laughter besides for Lana.

"He's already in a band actually," Lana quickly responds with a fond smile on her face.

"Yeah.. I know that, I was just joking," Elaine awkwardly chuckles.

"Well sorry," Lana scoffs.

Elaine made a face that had "Is-this-bitch-serious?" plastered.

"Hello! May I take your guys' orders!" A lady with an all-white smile asks, interrupting them, she looks at them all with a small notebook and pen in her hands.

"Uh you ready?" Wilbur asks Elaine, and Elaine nods.

"Yeah we are,"

The lady took their orders and went back to the kitchen.

Wilbur quickly tries to get on a subject and rid the tension between Lana and Elaine but Lana just continued to just glare at Elaine and the more she starred the angrier Elaine got, what doesn't help is the fact Lana was continuously flirting with Wilbur, Elaine couldn't help but feel a teensy bit jealous. 

It was obvious Wilbur wasn't exactly picking up on the flirting, he was too slow for his own good. 

Elaine was pretty sure Niki wasn't even listening and was just scrolling on her phone. Girl boss.

"I think imma go get a drink while we wait for our food," Elaine puts on the best smile she could, she couldn't stand hearing Lana's squeaky voice any longer.

She sees Lana smirk in the corner of her eye but pays absolutely no attention to it.

"Oh i'll come with," Wilbur says.

Lana's smirk dissipates, "I'll come too,"

Elaine was mentally SCREAMING.

Wilbur could see Elaine was uncomfortable but he didn't know how to keep Lana off of them.

Niki could see it too, "Hey Lana how about you stay here with me? We can get some drinks in a bit I just wanna chat a bit, we haven't really talked a lot," as much as Niki didn't like Lana either, she loved Elaine.

"Oh... Sure," Lana awkwardly giggles.

Elaine mouths "Thank you," to the girl, Elaine was sure Niki was heaven-sent.

Elaine quickly walks to the bar with Wilbur not being far behind her, "I'll pay," he says to her.

They sit down Elaine isn't exactly all there, she's spacing out and just hums back.

Wilbur rubs Elaine's arm, "What's wrong?"

Elaine shakes her head and smiles, "Nothing," 

"What's wrong, what's wrong, what's wrong?" Wilbur pokes at her.

Elaine chuckles at Wilbur but her smile quickly fades thinking about Lana.

"Have you and Lana like, ever dated in the past or something?"

The question catches Wilbur off guard, "Pardon?"

"Well I'm just trying to make sense of her.. not liking me,"

"I don't think she doesn't like you, I just think-"

"She has been glaring at me this entire fucking time and whenever she talks to me her tone is laced with passive aggressiveness,"

The bartender sees Wilbur and Elaine and starts to make way to the two.

As Elaine was about to add on the bartender cuts her off.

"Hello there Mademoiselle, may I get you anything?" He had a clear accent and a soothing voice.

The girl orders a shot of Jack Daniels and Wilbur got a glass of red wine.

Wilbur tries his best to keep them off the topic of Lana but when Elaine is drunk she rambles about whatever comes to her head, and when 1 shot turns to 3, and 3 turns to 6 and so on she tries her best to keep herself from talking about Lana but the thought of the way Lana looks at Wilbur is just eating her.

Wilbur ends up getting a few shots too, so of course they're both slightly tipsy.

"You never answered me by the way," Elaine says, her arm on the bar and her head resting in her hand.

"About what?" Wilbur asks finishing another shot, slightly grimacing but taking it a lot better than Elaine could ever.

"You and Lana."

Wilbur looks away and bites his cheek, "We've never dated but I will admit she's made a few moves, I've said no every time though,"

Elaine hums, "Maybe that's why she doesn't like me," 

"Hey guys!" A familiar (obnoxious) voice spoke, "Whatcha talking about?"

Lana walks over and sits next to Wilbur.

"Speak of the devil..." Elaine mumbles.

(A/N: expect drama next chapter  😆 i would add it in this one but it's 2 am and i'm very tired, I just wanted to update since i haven't been lately <3 love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 20.2K 83
the fate of this story is undecided. i no longer support wilbur soot and i completely stand by shelby and any other possible victims. my heart goes o...
356K 11.2K 36
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚�...
8.2K 72 18
"but wilbur still knows. he walks up to you and tilts your chin up, "it'll be okay, the storm can't get you when you're inside, i promise," and soft...
121K 2.4K 30
IN WHICH she was always listening to music and he asked for an airpod. sapnap x oc