๐˜พ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข...

ChampagneMamixx tarafฤฑndan

" Won't you listen to your heart, baby I can hear your heart crying out for me (girl it's crying out for me) ... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chaper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/n
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Last Thing.

Chapter 41

4.5K 135 43
ChampagneMamixx tarafฤฑndan

Sairè's Birthday pt.2

"Wow! You going so fast, papa!" I cheered Sairè on as he sat in Between Symir's lap as they raced in the small cars.

Since I was pregnant; obviously I couldn't participate in most activities. But i was still satisfied seeing my baby happy.

"Mane, y'all niggas was cheating!" Trey yelled while they all climbed out of the cars.

"Nigga shut that crying shit up! Me and my twin crushed y'all ass, fair and square losers!" Symir picked while laughing.

Milan mugged them as she got out her car "Y'all ain't crush me.." she mumbled.

"Aww my lil crybaby! You was in two point five place." he said while bending down to kiss her forehead. "You was off by five points, princess."

We all laughed "Mane shut yo stupid ass up!" Teagan said as she helped Jr out of his car.

After a few more rides i was hot, hungry, and irritated. When we first left the house it was windy and pretty cool. In a matter of Hours it became super hot and i was definitely regretting wearing pants. My belly was extremely tight and the mild cramping had started again. Luckily i had a appointment first thing tomorrow.

I groaned while stopping while everyone else kept walking. I stood there shifting all my weight to one leg with my hands on my spreading hips and my face scrunched up in discomfort. I didn't wanna ruin my baby's day, so i'd just throw my fit in peace.

"Boogs? You okay?" Teagan asked while quickly rushing back to my aid, alerting everyone else who followed up.

"Yeah, i'm good." I huffed while trying to catch my breathe. "I'm just a little hot, but i'm aight."

"You sure pooh?" She asked while looking at me with her bottom lip poked out.

I chuckled slightly "Girl i'm not one of the kids. But yeah i'm positive, Tea."

"Y'all gon' ahead, Ima sit with ha' fa' a minute." Symir said while Standing Sairè on his own two feet before grabbing his hand and approaching me.

"I'm okay." I said once more; feeling myself become slightly annoyed.

"Boogs, you pregnant man. We can go eat and sit down or something." Trey said while frowning at me. "Tryna stress my niece out."

I hated that all the attention was on me. It was hella awkward and all i wanted was to cater to myself for a second to breathe.

"Yeah mommy, i kinda am hungry." Milan said giving me a reassuring smile while grabbing my hand. "And i think dada is too. He keep eating all my snacks."

"Mines too, Teetee." Jr mugged.

I looked to him, seeing him grinning "Yeah!" he said while clapping his hands. We all laughed.

"Alright. Just for a lil minute." I finally gave in.

We had just got back to our house and was now waiting for the rest of our guest to arrive so we could sing happy birthday.

I was currently sitting on the patio with my feet kicked up just enjoying the weather, watching the kids run around screaming and laughing.

"You okay?" I turned to see symir's tall body towering over me with a concerned look on his face.

I took a deep breath and nodded "I'm okay."

He took a seat right next to me and let out a sigh. "Look, i'm really sorry, Taymari. I hate us being like this ya'know. This not normal fa' us Tay. I fucked up bad and i know that. But i'm also willing to do anything to fix it, bae. I just can't stand you being mad at me fa' anotha' minute."

Truth be told, i was over the whole situation. I wanted peace and that started with me forgiving Symir. I had to forgive him for all the wrong he's done to finally turn a new leaf. And that was with or without him.

"Symir, i'm not mad." I said as i stared him into his eyes. "Honestly i never was. I was hurt if anything. You know what you promised me three years ago?"

He sighed as guilt and regret covered his face. I knew he knew what he promised. Although i didn't actually want him to answer; i knew he wanted to.

Just as he was about to speak i cleared my throat "You promised me that's you'd never hurt me."

I looked over at him as he refused to look me in the eyes. "You promised me that. But you broke that promise.. over and over again. And each time you did, whether it was emotionally or physically."

He looked up with tears threatening to spill from his eyes. I continued. "I forgave you. I forgave you for all the hurt and bullshit you put me through for three fucking years. I gave you a child, helped you take care of a child i didn't birth. Grew to love that child more than i love myself and nobody could ever tell me that she's not mine. I comforted you whenever you were at your lowest. I gave you my all symir. Never once didn't you have to question my loyalty or love for you. But still.. you hurt me."

By now we were both silently crying. And as much as i wanted to just hold him in my arms, i didn't. I was gonna make him see everything for how it truly was, i needed to get everything off my chest. I needed him to understand all that he's been putting me through.

I wiped my eyes and sniffled. "Symir.. I'm tired, okay? I'm tired of hurting and feeling unworthy. I just wanna be happy. I want my kids to be happy. But i can't have happiness if i constantly put over people over my own feelings. I'm done being a push over and being selfless. It's time to put me first now. You understand?"

Symir used the back of his hand to wipe away his tears away "S-so whatchu saying? I don't make you happy? You leaving me, now?"

I sighed "I don't know. God knows i love you, so much. But i can't continue to be treated like shit. I can't. I won't allow it anymore."

"I'll change, tay. Please. I'll even get help, baby. I swear i'd do anything. J-just don't leave me! I can't do life without you, Taymari. I understand you gotta put yourself first now, I understand. But we can do this together, Tay. I can't be without you."

Seeing him so vulnerable was so different. And as bad as it sounds, I liked it. I liked knowing that i in-fact did have power over him in away.

I reached over and grabbed his hand. "One chance." He slowly looked up to me. "One chance, symir. And i mean it. If you fuck up again, I'm done. It's over."

He quickly pulled me into his chest and hugged me tight. "I promise I won't. I'll change for you."

I shook my head "No. Change for you symir." I slowly pulled away and looked over to Sairè and Milan who were Playing on the playground set. "Change for them. Don't do it for me."

"I will. But ima change for all of us, mama. Ima be a better father, a better man and most importantly a better husband to you. I swear, tay." He said as he pulled me back into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Jacori. I really do." I spoke seriously.

"I love you more. I'm sorry."

We both looked up after hearing tiny foot steps running over to us. "Mama! Dada!"

I smiled at sairè "Yes baby?"

"Up!"

Symir chucked and lifted him on his lap "Whatchu want man? Ready to sing happy birthday?"

He nodded and even though he didn't understand what he was saying we fulfilled his wishes.

"Milan and June! Come on!" I shout causing them to groan.

"Ughh! Mommy noo! Five more minutes." Milan begged while racing over to me and poking her bottom him out.

"Aye! Tighten up, milan. Youn tell yo' mama no. Now apologize and June, let's go." Symir said with his face screwed up. Junior rushed through the screen door and disappeared into the house.

This new Seven year old attitude was something else. She was still respectful but she had her moments when she wanted to rebel.

She sighed "I'm sorry fa' telling you no mommy."

I smirked while bending down to kiss her temple "It's okay, stink. Let's sing happy birthday to dada then you can play some more, aight?"

She smiled "Okay, Daddy can i hold him?"

He laughed "Yeah. Hm, go to sissy." He said to sairè as he attempted to pass him to Milan.

Sairè shook his head and gripped onto Symir tighter "No!" We all laughed at how strong of a grip he had on symir's shirt.

"Boy, don't do my baby like that." I playfully mushed his head. "Mean tail."

"Whatever, he gon' be crawling back to me when y'all doing that loud stuff at night time and put him out y'all room." Milan waved him off causing me and symir to drop our jaw.

"Uh.. let's go in the house." Symir said awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

Just as we all was about to head inside, Teagan came to the screen door and smiled at us.

"Y'all just the perfect family." She complimented making me blush.

"Girl, you a kiss up. Move!" Symir swatted her hands away as she reached for dada.

She bucked at him "Symir, fuck you. But i was coming to tell y'all, everybody else just walked in."

"Okay." We all walked back into our home, being greeted with loud talking and laughter.

As we walked into the living room where everyone were, the first person my eyes laid upon was my dad.

Although i wasn't on the best of terms with him, i couldn't bring myself to allow to miss him grandsons birthday.

"Grandpa!" Milan screamed as she ran into his embrace. He lifted her on his hip and kissed her cheek.

"Hey, babygirl. You den got big on papa." He joked. I smiled watching them interact.

"Hey, Boogs.." I turned and saw Missy who looked at me with a sad smile. I could tell she wanted to hug me but didn't want to overstep any boundaries.

I smiled softly before walking over to her and pulling her into a hug "I miss you.." i said lowly.

Her grip got tighter "I miss you too, boogie. Please can we start over? I hate not talking to you."

I had actually forgave her days ago. If i was going to forgive symir, i could forgive my sister. And i hated not talking to her just as much as she did.

I nodded "Okay."

A pair of large arms wrapped around us "Finally! Shit, i'm tired of y'all beefing." Trey said making us chuckle.

"Boy gon' somewhere."

"Aight y'all. Let's sing to the birthday boy." Teagan said causing everybody else to agree.

I took that as a opportunity to see who else had just arrived. As i scanned the room i saw Rizo, Mike, and another girl who i never seen before.

I made a mental note to find out after this. As we all walked into the kitchen where his cake was, the doorbell went off and there was three loud knocks.

They all stopped but i waved them off "I'll get it. Don't start without me."

"Hold on. I'll come too." Teagan offered and i didn't put up a fight as we made our way to the front room.

"Who is it?" I asked loudly as i approached the door.

"Me. Open up." The muffled voice said.

I frowned "Who the fuck is me?"

"Open the fucking door and find out, stupid." I scoffed and swung the door open ready to curse whoever it was on the other side.

When the person came into view, my face softened.

"Can i help you?"

She rolled her eyes "Yo, I'm here to see my grandkids. You gon' let me in or what?"

"Ma, you needa calm down. How you gon talk to shit to her at her house?" Teagan said while shaking her head at Trina.

She started to say something but i cut her off by opening the door wider "I'm only doing this because i have a heart and i want my kids to know their only grandmother but i advise you to fix ya' attitude. I'm not to be fucked with. You respect me and i'll do the same."

They both looked at me in shock but for different reasons. I walked off into the kitchen, back to Symir, sairè, and milan's side.

He looked down at me "Everything cool?"

I nodded giving him a reassuring smile "Yeah, come on." I looked at the Cars themed cake and lit the candles.

"ONE..TWO..THEEE."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

215K 8.9K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
4.4K 266 25
Warning: Mature audiences only. "I love you," he whispered seductively in my ears sending chills throughout my entire body. I was more than in love...
213K 9.7K 32
ain't no love in this shit .. right?| hood bxb | COMPLETED.
32.3K 734 20
"๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ"