Comforting Lies (Villain Deku...

By VioletYbrehl

Izuku tried to be a hero. But it seems like the fate defies him so why not try the other side? BakuDeku Fanfic More

Notice
1: OFA successor?
2: Katsuki the OFA successor
3: Hero's Murders
4: Quirk Apprehension Test
5: Izuku Midoriya
6: Schemes
7: Katsuki and Izuku
8: Hisashi and Inko's past I
9: Hisashi and Inko's Past II
10: Cheating
11: Turn upside down
12: Izuku's Hellhole
13: Worst Unlucky Day
14: All Might's "Words Of Wisdom"
15: Snapping Inside
16: Grief and shock
17: Sorrow
18: Reunion
19: Bond
20: Reverse
21: Beginning
22: First Step
23: Training
24: First Recuit
25: Itsuka's resolve
26: Minoru's new light
27: Gathering Allies
28: New Allies
29: Zero Side Organization
30: One For All
31: More Members
32: Strengthen the Organization
34: First Illegal Deal
35: Kids
36: Eri and Kota
37: Added people
38: Teams
39: ZSO System
40: The Genesis Island and the Biggest Mission
41: France Mission
42: The Talk
43: Keigo's reports
44: Mission Started
45: Before the Attack
46: Phoenix Zamic
47: Free Time
48: The First Attack
49: Battle Ground
50: Azazel's Other Side
51: Zenith's Wrath
52: Wide Range
53: Nightmare
54: Army

33: Shoto and Mei

215 11 6
By VioletYbrehl

"Where is the one I brought?" The other guy ask. Izuku focus his eyes to the other guy as his information started to register to his mind.

Shoto Todoroki
Quirk: Half Hot Half Cold

There is more information that register like his age, birthday birthstone, zodiac sign and most of them are just the basic information you could probably get in internet. Izuku didn't bother to know deeper information as he might get some headache.

As Izuku observe, the broker smirk and started to attack Shoto. Shoto widen his eyes and tried to use his Ice. But then the broker's hand become sharp swords and Shoto's Ice become useless.

"You're more valuable than the money you gave. How much do you think Endeavour will pay me for ransom for you?" The broker ask. Shoto tried all his attack against the broker.

But the broker is much more experience than he was. But then, Izuku help when Shoto was going to get hurt, the broker become paralyze in the air. Shoto who was waiting for the attack while closing his eyes become confuse and look to the situation.

He was shock to see the broker levitating and didn't even move.

"Y-you!" The broker suddenly said.

"Hello, Mr Tanaka... Or should I call you Sword?" Izuku coldly said. The broker paled looking to him.

"Yo-you! You're the cryptid!" The broker shouted. Izuku frown and look the broker.

"I didn't know I had a reputation in the underground already. Do you know why your here?" Izuku smile creepily under his surgical mask.

"I... I didn't mean t-to sell that information! I-I was being harass!" The broker said. Shoto could see that the broker is trembling in fear. Izuku just laugh coldly and went in front of the broker.

"Too bad... I'm a petty person. You dare to sell information about Kingpin... You should know, nobody messed with us." In just as second, the whole body of the broker was pressed down and the blood splashed to Izuku's face. Shoto froze and tremble as Izuku took the envelope and scan it.

He look to Shoto who was paralyze that time in fear. He can't move as his whole body is trembling too.

"You're buying new identity?" He ask. Shot nodded not doing anything so Izuku wouldn't do anything to him. He don't know who's in front of him. And he was thinking that the person in front of him is actually only in his age.

"If I can provide you a new identity and new life, will you join me? You'll be free from your family..." Izuku said. Then his hands become like vacumm as he suck all the remain of the broker. Even the stain of blood in his clothes and surgical masl was sucked too by his hands. Shoto calculate the pro's and cons of Izuku's offer.

"You can have a normal life, become part of my fathers company, or help me change this society... It will be up to you... By the way, your brother named Touya Todoroki is actually alive and was working for me," Izuku just casually said. Shoto widen his eyes and look to Izuku. He purposely did it so hw could get Shoto.

"Let me speak to Touya-nii first then I'll decide!" Shoto use all the guts he had to say it. He just gamble his life as he knew the person in front of him could actually kill him.

--*--

Izuku went home with Shoto as Shoto and Dabi talk. Dabi told him everything that happen and how Izuku help him. Even his scars on his face was actually non exsistent anymore. Shoto could see how his his brother grow up.

Because of it, he decided to join and Shoto now become Yukito Akatani. The cousin of Mikumo Akatani. Shoto's hair become completely white. His scar on his face was completely gone. He let his heterochromic eyes. And after his talk to Izuku, he let started to use both Fire and Ice side. Until he went for the Experiment and let him use both Fire and Ice to both of his side.

So his quirk become Fire and Ice. His training started but this time Shoto had his own control to his own life.

--*--

With that, Izuku manage to fake Shoto's death using his quirk. The whole incident looks like an accident so the case was closed immediately. Enji Todoroki had been really pissed because of what happen.

Izuku even manage to get the reaction of Enji when the Police told him that Shoto is "dead" and it has been the comedy show Touya and Shoto always watch.

By that time, Shirakumo manage to regain his memories. But he still stay as he knew that they need someone who could control most of the teenager in the Organization. Shirakumo was grateful to Hisashi for saving him. Hisashi gave him a chance to go back to his life before but he refuse saying he was already dead in their eyes.

"What kind of hero I am if I continue to become blind on how corrupted this society is? Master, you open my eyes allowing me to see this cruelty. I don't want to protect this society if the society itself was the villain that I hate the most. I'll gladly become a villain too," Shirakumo refute after Hisashi talk to him.

Hisashi respected his decision and gave him enough freedom on his own. Because of this incident, he can transform as Kurogiri and as himself too.

They celebrate the Christmas and new year together as family even if it was snowing outside, they gave each other their own warm creating their home they will cherish.

--*--

Second week of January, Shoto and Himilo was just strolling around together. Shoto was just getting familiar to the place as he never went out of their house when it wasn't needed. Himiko on the other hand just want to stroll around after she got a help for her quirk.

Izuku manage to create an artificial blood for Himiko allowing her to be stable. She was still cheerful as always but without the pyschopath like behavior. Its the reason why she was loyal to Izuku.

"Why did you join us, Yuki-chan? I-chan help you too? I-chan help me a lot thats why I love I-chan! If I-chan was not K-chan's boyfriend I would like him for my own. Hihi!" Himiko giggle as she stroll stepping weirdly like she was stomping and swaying her hands.

"I-chan also teaching me to creating things in scratch! I love it! Like I'm playing puzzles! I love puzzles! Inventioning is the best!" Himiko shouted. They are in Dagobah Municipal Beach which is the same beach that Katsuki and Izuku cleaning. There is also some place there they help cleaning it.

Some of the place they decided to clean is getting tidy as the day passed. Those who had been assigned to those place dedicate their time and effort just to clean the place.

The Dagobah Municipal Beach is actually 75% done if you look into the birds eye view.

As Himiko speak, Shoto just listen until someone fell into Himiko's front making them both fall.

"Did someone saud invention? Are you making babies too! Look I got one too! I made a super duper multifunctional defense tools! It will be really helpful it has some knife, pepper spray, hook, nail cutter too, and some strings! This are one of my first inventiom when I was young. The mechanism isn't that good but this is the only babies I got today!" Shoto almost drop his jaw as he look awkardly to their position.

"Himiko! Are you okay?" Shoto ask worriedly.

"OMG! YOU LIKE INVENTING TOO! WAAAAHHH! COULD YOU TEACH ME MORE! I-CHAN WAS TOO BUSY IN HIS WORK!" Himiko shouted. Mei who was the one who fell in Himiko's front was shock and immediately retreat.

"I... I'm speechless. I-Its okay for you that I did it?" Mei awkwardly saud forcing herself to smile. It wasn't the expression she was expecting. She expect for Himiko to actually get angry to her not the other way around.

"Are you okay miss?" Shoto ask worriedly while offering his hand.

"Uhm... Yup! I'm fine! I mean where are we? Oh yeah! My babies!" Mei become giddy again as she start to teach Himiko. Himiko eagerly listen as they use some of the trash in Dagobah as their materials. Mei introduce first before they started. Himiko did manage to give Mei an equal enthusiasm as they invent. Shoto just watch the two excitedly made some invention.

They didn't realize its getting dark until there is not light for them to work on.

"Its getting late, Hatsume-san. Let us walk you home," Shoto offer.

"No its fine! You don't have to worry! I will just sleep there un bench!" Mei said and smile. Both Himiko and Shoto frown.

"What do you mean you'll sleep in that bench? There's no way I will allow my esteemed Mei-chan to sleep outside! Maybe lets talk to I-chan so she could have permanent home!" Himiko said as she pout.

"Okay," Shoto just call Kurogiri and open the portal. They all went to Izuku's office and tell him the problem when they are talking to Izuku.

It was the time when Mei open up to the three. Mei's parents was never been fond of her. They hated her for having a weak quirk. Although she was the sole heir of Hatsume Industry who focus on making Support Items for heroes, Mei was constantly proving herself to be worthy of her position as their heir.

Her parents couldn't bare another child because of the complication her mother got when she was gaving birth to her. She loves inventing ever since she was young. But sometimes, she can't help but to be soffucate on hoe high the standard of her parents is.

Most of her invention was rejected by her parents. She could even count in one hand how many times she manage to get an approval for her invention.

Her parents constantly belittle her as she started to fake her own cheerfulness using the bold and weird Mei who don't know what personal space is. Mei had been crying that time while Himiko almost tried to kill Mei's parents.

Shoto couldn't but to felt disgust on how cruel the hero society could be if they want. Then Mei told them how she found out that her parent was actually using all her blueprint to sell in their company while taking the credits.

"S-sorry for being too sensitive but... My babies is what I am proud of. They could just told me their plan but... They sell all my blueprints... And still made me believe that I done the wrong thing..." Mei is greiving to all the things she invent. All of them are her babies and the fact that her parents too all her blueprints for their own sake is not acceptable.

She could sue them if there is an evidence. All her life she just wanted her parent's acceptance and this is what she get.

Izuku then straight forwardly said his plan to Mei and ask her to join him. Mei only ask one thing and that is if she could make inventions. Izuku smirk and told her that she had an entite Laboratory just for those who wanted to create their invention.

Himiko even told her that she will tour her to the home and their main Headquarters. Mei smile genuinely to them while crying and accept her new home.

That's how Izuku got Mei on his Organization and become one of his greatest asset and aid.

--*--

Aizawa still didn't manage to open the present of Izuku because of what happen to Shoto Todoroki's case.

Now that he had a time to open it, he carefully took out the gift wrapper and look to what the gift is. She was shock to see a glasses exactly like his own glasses but there is something different to it.

Dear Eraserheads,

I hope you'll use this present. I design this base on your glasses but much better. Although your old glasses could help you from preventing your enemies to know where you are looking, it wouldn't protect you to dust. You're eyes is sensitive when it comes to dirt and dust and if someone knows about it, you're eyes will be in danger.

I'm happy you did what I told you about your hair. By the way, the glasses had a heat and night vision too. It will not affect your quirk effect but will enhance your ability to see. I hope you'll use this.

Regards,
Deku

He chuckle as he wore the glasses. Then he didn't know a scanner scan his eyes as it activate. Aizawa could see some red and blue to the glasses which he found it amazing. He was thinking of adjusting his eye sight to it. He saw Hizashi went towards him with a smile.

"Sho? You okay?" Hizashi ask.

"Yep!" He reply to his husband as he took out his new glasses.

"What was that, Sho?" Hizashi curiously ask.

"A present to the kid who told me to bun my hair so it wouldn't give away my limitation," Aizawa reply with a small smile. Hizashi was shock but was happy to know that Aizawa had another layer of protection.

"What did this glasses could do then?" He ask as he sat next to him.

"There is a night and heat vision," He replied. Hizashi just smile and hugs his husband.

"I'm glad you got another protection layer," Hizashi whisper.

--*--

This scene came from Comforting Lies Part 5 video.

https://youtu.be/gVUIhceVyIo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 115 40
Izuku thought his luck had finally changed when he was chosen by his idol All Might to be his successor. Everything was supposed to change for him th...
3.7K 72 15
Izuku Midoriya, who was born without was facing an endless amount of bullying and threats from others at school, including his so thought childhood f...
5.6K 272 9
❗️Ghost/Villain Deku AU‼️ 🚫No ships🚫 "I can't do this anymore, you're in control now..." Izuku Midoriya, hated by all, loved by one. His whole life...
445K 10.5K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...