TVD/TO Oneshots

By CaptainSophieStark

Requests are: Closed A book full of one shots (sometimes with a second part) that I write for different chara... More

At Peace With You (Finn Mikaelson)
Yellow Paint (Elijah Mikaelson)
Paintball and Proposals (Elijah Mikaelson)
The Calm One (Elijah Mikaelson)
Diplomacy (Elijah Mikaelson)
Power Outage (Elijah Mikaelson)
Overprotective (Elijah Mikaelson)
Whom (Elijah Mikaelson)
Like A Damn Disney Prince (Elijah Mikaelson)
A Much-Needed Vacation (Elijah Mikaelson)
Lost Memories (Elijah Mikaelson)
Fairy Lights (Klaus Mikaelson)
Mental Block (Klaus Mikaelson)
New Orleans (Klaus Mikaelson)
Immortality (Klaus Mikaelson)
Nosferatu (Klaus Mikaelson)
Fatherhood (Klaus Mikaelson)
The Curse of the Sun and the Moon (Klaus Mikaelson)
The 60s (Klaus Mikaelson)
Witches Get Stitches (Klaus Mikaelson)
Like Home (Klaus Mikaelson)
Birthmark (Kol Mikaelson)
Returned (Kol Mikaelson)
Bad Taste (Kol Mikaelson)
Pool Shark (Kol Mikaelson)
Pub Trivia Dynasty (Kol Mikaelson)
Ghost Tour (Kol Mikaelson)
Mad Scientist (Kol Mikaelson)
Miscommunication (Kol Mikaelson)
Prom (Rebekah Mikaelson)
Human (Rebekah Mikaelson)
Better Than Revenge (Rebekah Mikaelson)
Newly Turned (Marcel Gerard)
Little Sister (Marcel Gerard)
Garlic (Damon Salvatore)
Out on the Town (Damon Salvatore)
Can't Sneak Out (Damon Salvatore)
The Vastness of the Universe (Damon Salvatore)
Study Break (Stefan Salvatore)
Fresh Start (Stefan Salvatore)
Couples Costume (Stefan Salvatore)
Reverse Trick-Or-Treat (Enzo St. John)
Halloween (Enzo St. John)
Rubber Duck (Enzo St. John)
Subtext (Enzo St. John)
Fettuccini Alfredo (Kai Parker)
Anyone But the Spin Doctors (Kai Parker)
I Made You Breakfast (Kai Parker)
The Old Me Never Left (Kai Parker)
Witch's Intuition (Mason Lockwood)
Type A (Caroline Forbes)
The Perfect, Fail-Proof Plan (Caroline Forbes)
Trust Me (Matt Donovan)
Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Matt Donovan)
California (Matt Donovan)
Ghosts (Matt Donovan)
Competitive (Matt Donovan)
The Undead Scourge (Harry Potter/The Originals Crossover)

A New Lab (Elijah Mikaelson)

1K 18 4
By CaptainSophieStark

Requested by im-idiot00 here on Wattpad!

Summary: Y/N is Tony Stark's daughter, and has been dating Elijah Mikaelson for a little over a year and a half. She's been home visiting her family for a few weeks, and even though she loves spending time with them, she seriously missed her boyfriend. Unfortunately for her, she's got a big project due for her mechanics class, and the only place that's got a lab where she can work on it is her college, meaning even more time away from Elijah. Elijah, thankfully, is a smart, determined man, and decides he's going to do something to fix that.

****************

BEEP BEE-

My hand shot out and slammed into my phone, quickly silencing the alarm. I glanced over at my boyfriend, Elijah Mikaelson, but by some miracle he was still asleep next to me.

I sighed, then set down my phone and carefully slid out of bed. I tiptoed to the closet, and still, Elijah stayed asleep.

Thank goodness. Sometimes that vampire hearing made it impossible to be considerate if I wanted to wake up any earlier than my boyfriend.

I'd been gone for two weeks, visiting my family in New York, and I'd gotten home late yesterday afternoon. Elijah and I had spent the entire evening together, talking and laughing about all the new insanity I'd witnessed from my family (which was in no short supply, since I was a Stark), and then we'd had a nice, romantic night together after being apart for so long. Now, though, I had to get going. I had a big lab project due in just under a week for one of my engineering classes, and I hadn't even started it.

I managed to get dressed and get out of the room without waking Elijah, by some miracle. I got downstairs and decided to make a quick breakfast before going to my university to get some work done. I opened the fridge to pull out a few eggs, and when I shut it, Elijah was standing there staring at me.

"Shit!" I yelled, jumping and dropping the eggs in my hand. Elijah, with the help of his superspeed, caught them and handed them to me with a smile. "A year and a half we've been dating and I'm still not used to that."

"It must be your genetic superhero reflexes keeping you on edge," he said. I just scoffed and shook my head.

"Uh huh, I'm sure that's it."

I caught Elijah smiling out of the corner of my eye as I started cooking over the stove. He crossed the kitchen to stand behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Why are you up so early, my love?" he asked. "Don't tell me you're trying to sneak out after spending the night together?"

I laughed. "If I'd wanted to do that, I would've done it sometime before the one year mark."

"Fair enough. Still, I thought you'd want to have a nice, restful morning in bed after all the excitement back home."

"I do, Eli. So bad. But I still have to do my mechanics project. I wanted to do it while I was home, but I got caught up with family and Stark Industries stuff."

"I can imagine that could be quite a distraction. Still, why don't you work on your project here?"

"I need a lab," I said, shaking my head ruefully. "I just don't have the space or facilities here to do what I need to do. My college does, although it's not quite as good as what I've got back home."

Elijah took step back as I finished cooking and put my eggs on a plate. He looked thoughtful as I sat down at the kitchen countertop, and I stared at him as I took my first few bites. Then, when he didn't say anything, I spoke up instead.

"You could always come with me, if you wanted to," I said. "I could sign you in and we could just hang out in the lab while I worked. I'll even mix in some of the music you like with my usual workshop playlist."

Elijah smiled and huffed a laugh, then looked up at me.

"I appreciate the invitation, but I have some work of my own I need to take care of here."

"Fair enough," I said, standing and moving to stick my dishes in the dishwasher. "Lord knows being a Mikaelson alone is enough to keep you busy for an eternity."

"That it is," he said. I paused and gave him a kiss, then headed for the door, but he called out and stopped me. "Y/N? Any idea when you'll be home?"

I grimaced. "Late. Dinner at the earliest, around two-thirty am after the lab closes at the latest."

"Alright. Just let me know when you're leaving the lab, and tell me if you want me to walk you back here."

"I will. Thanks, 'Lij."

"Anytime, darling."

I blew him a kiss, then turned on my heel and headed out the door. I had a long day ahead of me.

****************

Elijah's POV

I put my hands on my hips as I surveyed the room in front of me. It sat unused on the first floor of the compound, just below Y/N and I's bedroom. It was as isolated a room as I could find in this building, which made it the perfect choice to convert into a lab for Y/N.

"Well, I suppose there's nothing to it but to get started," I muttered to myself.

I spent the rest of the day cleaning out everything that had been sitting in the room gathering dust. Some of it went in the trash, some into other rooms in the compound. I managed to finish cleaning it out before Y/N got home that night, thanks to the perks that came with being an Original Vampire.

Turning it into a high-tech lab, however, was going to be much more difficult. Securing whatever equipment might be necessary would be one thing, but knowing exactly what equipment Y/N needed presented a whole other problem.

I decided to go with Y/N to her lab the next day. I made a point of asking questions about what all the different equipment was, and how it differed from what her father had in New York. Then, when she wasn't looking, I took detailed notes that I hoped would be enough.

After Y/N left to work on her project for the third day in a row, I started getting pieces of machinery delivered to the compound. I compelled the delivery people to bring it in without questions (or remembering what they were delivering, where, and to who), and I was in the middle of directing them where to place it when my brother walked in.

"Elijah, what the bloody hell are you doing?" demanded Niklaus. I finished directing the delivery, then turned to him.

"I'm putting this empty room to use," I said simply.

"To use as what?"

"A lab for Y/N."

"A lab for Y/N?"

"Yes." I turned to face my brother fully as the delivery people walked out the door to get the next piece of equipment. "Do you have a problem with that, Niklaus?"

"I suppose not, since nothing was in this room anyway. And I quite like Y/N, as well." A smirk was slowly spreading across my brother's face, and I knew he wasn't about to end the conversation there. "She's got you wrapped around her finger brother."

I just rolled my eyes as Niklaus laughed. I let it go on for a moment as I headed for the door to continue the unloading of lab equipment, but paused at the threshold and turned back to my brother.

"I would look carefully in the mirror before making any jokes, Niklaus. I remembering being in Mystic Falls not too long ago and seeing you almost completely lose your mind over a certain blonde, newborn vampire from a small town in Virginia."

Niklaus scowled, but I ignored him as I continued to walk outside. The mention of Caroline Forbes never failed to shut him up.

Now, I could go back to focusing on getting things in order for Y/N.

****************

Y/N's POV

I came home from another long day of working at my lab. My project was due in two days, and I was finally getting close to finishing it. Still, I was completely exhausted, and as soon as I turned my project in I was planning to come straight back here and go to sleep.

I wandered into the kitchen in a daze, only to find my boyfriend already there, a smile on his face and a nice dinner waiting for me on the table.

"Welcome home, Y/N," he said, giving me a soft smile.

"Elijah... oh my God, I love you. You're amazing."

I crossed the kitchen to give him a kiss, then sat down to dig into the amazing dinner in front of me. Elijah joined me, and even though I was exhausted, I could tell he was a little more excited than usual. That, coupled with the fanciness of the surprise dinner, was enough for me to put together that he had something up his sleeve.

"Alright Eli, I've been buried in my lab lately, but I'm not completely blind. What's all this about? What are you planning, or what did you do?"

"I'm not sure I know what you're talking about," he said, not even bothering to try to hide a smile on his face.

"Uh huh, sure. And I'm not a Stark. Come on, babe, tell me what's up."

"Finish dinner. Then I'll show you."

I wanted to argue, but the food was too good, and I was too tired. I quickly ate the rest of my meal, glancing up at Elijah's smile every few seconds, and it never dropped from his face. Finally, I finished.

"Alright, that's it. And it was amazing, by the way. Now, what's this thing you've got to show me?"

He stood, then held out his hand for me to take. "Right this way."

I, of course, took his hand, then he led me out of the kitchen and towards the back corner of the compound. As far as I knew, absolutely no one ever came back here except to leave the compound from a back exit, so I had no idea where Elijah was leading me.

Finally, he came to a stop outside a set of double doors. There didn't seem to be anything special about them from the outside, and I didn't see any of his siblings hanging around. I gave him a questioning look, but he just gestured towards the doors.

"After you."

I took a deep breath, then pushed open the doors. I got half a step inside before I froze on the spot, taking in the sights around me.

It was a fully-stocked, state of the art lab. Not as high-tech as what my dad had at home, but far and away better than my university's lab.

My hands flew to my mouth, and I started to tear up. I did another scan of the room, trying to convince myself that it was actually real, then turned back to my boyfriend. He had a massive smile on his face as he took in my reaction.

"Elijah..." I breathed. I wanted to keep going, but I was honestly at a loss for words.

"Do you like it?"

"Like it? I absolutely love it! Elijah, this is amazing! Thank you, so much!"

Without waiting another second, I rushed across the room to wrap him in a monster hug. He hugged right back, burying his face in my neck and breathing me in. After a few seconds, I pulled back just a hint, then kissed Elijah as hard as I possibly could.

He wrapped one arm even tighter around my waist, then tangled the other in my hair. I ran my hands along his back, and Elijah deepened the kiss. After a few heated moments, however, I pulled back. Elijah gave me a curious look, and I couldn't help grinning at him.

"Not to make you regret this amazing thing you did for me, but I literally can't wait another second before I start breaking in this lab," I said. Elijah laughed, slowly letting his hands drop from around me.

"To tell you the truth, I didn't expect you to last this long before getting instantly to work."

"You know me too well," I said, shooting him a grin over my shoulder as I ran my hands over all the new machinery. Elijah just smiled back as he watched me go, and my heart soared.

I'd somehow been lucky enough to find the best man in the world, and not only that, but I got to have him as my boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 20.6K 112
"Who the hell is she?" "That would be the lovely, Ingrid Mikaelson. My wife." ---- TVD: Season...
52.5K 819 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
41K 586 11
just some imagines about good ole kol. gender neutral stories. currently closed for requests and writing has stopped for the time being. thank u fo...
249K 10.5K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...