To Be Loved By Peter Parker

By itsqueennik

Sometimes life is filled with misery, sadness, regret, and pain... Until you meet the one person to change yo... More

Author's Note
Fancast
Prologue
New Beginnings
Roommates
The Boyfriend
Falling
Accidents
Flirtatious Encounters
Lasagna
Stranger
Fear
A Room For Two
Hello, Again
Stubborn
Green Goblin
Who Murdered Gwen Stacy?
Stark
B.C.
A New Hero Is Born
Who's The Villain?
Glitch
Peter Parker
Who Are You?
Venom
I Still Love You
Rescue Mission
Merry Christmas
Tear My Heart Open
Rebirth
Welcome To The Multiverse
Lost
Peter #1
Collision
Tampering With Reality
A Step In The Past
Erasing The Pain
Strange
Promises, Promises
Deja Vu
Villains
Her Game, Her Rules
Memories
Back To The Beginning
Epilogue

Woman

1.4K 57 93
By itsqueennik

The girl crossed her arms as she eyed Nat down. 

She frowned at Nat and as she walked away from them. Nat looked at Ned confused as suddenly the girl threw a loaf of bread at Nat. Nat's reflexes kicked in as she caught it in her grasps annoyed. She took a bite out of the bread finally realizing how hungry she had been. 

The girl and Ned both said, "The tingle!"

Nat laughed and said, "Haha, yeah no."

They both looked at her confused as Ned asked, "So, you're not like Spider-Woman?"

She stayed in silence as she teasingly try to shoot a web towards the wall as they both waited. 

The girl frowned at her and said, "Alright, who are you?"

Nat smiled and said, "Actually, who are you?"

The girl squinted at her as she crossed her arms and said, "MJ."

Nat nodded at her as she stood there in thought. Her face lit up. 

Nat said, "Peter #1."

MJ perked up and said, "Peter #1... You know our Peter?"

Nat said, "Oh my god, you remember."

She motioned to Ned and said, "You remember as well?"

Ned nodded and said, "And I am very upset with him! He didn't come at least find me again! He broke a promise, that's not like him!"

She sighed and said, "He may have broke a promise, but it was only to protect you both."

MJ looked off into the distance as a wave of sadness broke into her eyes. 

She rubbed her arms and said, "I had this feeling ever since that spell was casted that something was off. Something I could never put a finger on."

Nat asked, "Like someone you loved so much was just ripped away from you, but you had no recollection why you had a gaping hole in your heart?"

MJ met eyes with Nat as they both could share the same pain of losing the love of their lives so abruptly. 

MJ broke the silence and said, "You're not Peter Parker, but you're in love with one."

Nat nodded and said, "Well, as much as I can remember of him."

Ned said, "Not to ruin the moment, but can you help us get our Peter back?"

Nat pointed at the ring on his finger and said, "I believe the one to do that is you, my friend."

He agreed and said, "I don't know what to say tho."

Nat smiled softly and said, "Instead of Peter Parker, how about asking for your best friend?"

MJ nodded at Ned agreeing with what Nat had said. 

Ned did a swift of motions with his fingers as he said, "Find my best friend."

A portal sparked open as the world Nat had been in was darker than ever with black smoke lingering on the ground and making its way into the room all three of them were in. 

Nat stumbled on her words knowing who was now in that universe, "N-Ned... Close the portal!"

Ned asked, "What? What about Peter?"

Nat said louder, "Ned, close the portal!"

A figure broke through the midst approaching them quickly as now both Nat and MJ were yelling for him to close the portal as he struggled to do so. 

The Dark Sorcerer was approaching with an angry look in his face. 

Nat stepped in front of them two and said, "Whatever you do, don't step through the portal and close it as soon as you figure out how to."

Ned asked, "What are you going to do?"

Nat smiled softly at him and said, "Protecting what your Peter loves the most."

She stepped through the portal as she approached the Dark Sorcerer. 

He smiled and said, "Glad you choose wisely."

Nat growled, "Close the portal and leave them out of it."

He glanced back at Ned and MJ as he nodded closing the portal. 

Nat looked around and realized there was no one around not even Peter #1. 

Nat asked, "Where is everyone?"

The Dark Sorcerer spoke and said, "Occupied."

She crossed her arms starting to feel her heart race out of her chest in fear. 

He narrowed his eyes on her and said, "Scared?"

Nat laughed and said, "Try more angry, pissed the fuck off."

He nodded his head towards her as he motioned for the black fog to surround her causing her to cough. 

He approached her as he laid his fingers against her temple and her eyes closed shut as now they were inside her mind. 

She watched as he wondered inside the midst of her thoughts. She asked and said, "What do you need from me?"

He waved for her to go quiet as he was focused. She followed behind him as she watched in awe with all the luminescent strings filled with different memories of hers. 

Her eyes caught a glimpse of string of memory that was shining brighter than the others. 

She asked curiously, "What does it mean when it's shining like that?"

The Dark Sorcerer ignored her. She rolled her eyes as she approached the light. Leaning her hand into the light she was engulfed and had entered her memory. 

She stepped into Stark's lab where the only recollection she had was Tony building her a suit, but in this memory Peter was there too. She stepped around the room analyzing the scene. 

Tony waved his hands at the version of herself in the memory as he said, "Nathalie! So help me, and try to understand the vision."

She remembered those words being said and how annoyed she was at first with Tony's vision for her Black Cat suit. She stepped beside Peter as she watched him look at her. 

He teased as he watched the version of her walk away with the suit, "Oh, that's so not fair."

Nat couldn't help, but blush to herself with his words. How couldn't she remember any of this. 

She walked further into her memory trying to treasure every moment of it. 

Tony clapped his hands in excitement, "Boom! Like a cat! You don't have to worry about fighting because the suit's got you covered."

She walked around the scene between her and Peter. Peter was laying on the floor as she was straddling him. She watched as he looked up at her, a boy in love. He had that look in his eyes as if he could he would give her the world. She watched as she looked back down at him smiling like crazy as she could suddenly feel the same rush she had felt in that very moment. 

Nat clutched her heart as it ached to be with Peter, she loved the way it felt to be in love and to truly be loved. 

Nat got pulled out of the memory as suddenly she felt cold. She looked around and saw the lights beginning to turn off. 

She yelled, "What the fuck are you doing!"

She ran around desperately looking for the Dark Sorcerer as the darkness began to take over. 

She yelled, "Stop! Stop!"

She could feel the only last hope she had to regaining all of her memories slipping away. 

His voice echoed in the abyss, "This is the only way."

She cried, "You promised! Fuck you!"

There was only one light hanging on by a thread the memory she was just in. She stood in front of it protecting it from the sudden darkness.

She muttered, "No, I won't let you take my memories away!"

She felt a sudden surge of energy growing within her as anger began to gain its place in her mind. 

She growled, "Stop!", as the lights flickered on and off inside her mind. She looked around astonished. 

She smirked as she took a deep breath in and out. She yelled, "You're in my mind, so we're playing by my fucking rules!"

She closed her eyes as she held onto the last bit of light she had grasp of as suddenly she felt the urge to scream. She let out all her sadness, her pain, and her anger as she gained control of her life again. No one was going to take the only thing good she had her life. 

The love of her life, Peter Parker. 

No one will ever get between them and her memories, not even a sorcerer. 

Her whole life was always decided by the bad luck of fate that had her by a choke hold, but no longer. She decides her fate from now one. No more bad luck, she will be the one taking control of her luck and outcome. 

The lights began to illuminate in her mind again as she continued to scream with a new strength from within breaking through barriers she had built up in her mind to protect herself. 

She was no longer the girl people could easily manipulate. 

She was no longer the girl who was too afraid to stand up for herself.

She was no longer the girl who was abandoned by her own parents.

She was no longer a girl. 

She was a woman. 

A woman of strength and power and a woman who had felt the pureness of love. 

A woman who would never stop fighting for what she loved most in the world.

A woman defining her story.

This woman was The Black Cat.

She pushed out the Dark Sorcerer from her mind as her eyes glowed a silver luminescence. She grasped The Dark Sorcerer from the collar as her silver hair glowed with fiery and mightiness. 

She growled, "Give me all my memories or I'll fucking kill you right here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.9K 23
'It was strange, to pretend that I knew nothing about this boy, when, in reality, I knew pretty much everything about him.' Hydra is all y/n knows. T...
14.3K 881 36
In a multiverse where Y/n Stark and Peter Parker's love defies reality itself, they are faced with not just the obstacles of multiple dimensions, but...
1.2K 35 37
❝Death doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints, it takes and it takes and it takes.❞ **** The two of them don't know it yet, but the...
11.7K 479 36
You are a marvel fan with basic and a little shitty life but everything changed when your favorite heroes found you at your worst. this is a story m...