An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

By FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... More

Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Prologue

17.8K 216 201
By FunkyGuy11

Prologue

"No price is big enough for your safety.... My dear"

Third Person PoV:

"Well, it was said that there was a superior being watching over all mortals, Call him Aurelion Sol or simply GOD. Yet both entities where once one, until it was time to create life in the small world of Runaterra. It was then when it all broke down and now it wasn't just one being but two... One representing Evil and the other representing Benevolence, The Evil side created his own followers' "Demons" and so did the Benevolent side creating "Angels".

Time had passed and a few millenniums passed by quickly, both sides grew tired of watching their respective creations talk mighty of them. So, Both Gods decided to create more than plants and animals.

Both Human and Vastaya were created by both gods, representing a bit of them in each being.

Humans grew smarter and began living in communities while vastayas kept a nomad lifestyle, both gods did not notice that they're separation had caused a new danger to be created "The void".

One day the void opened and spitted out huge creatures in runaterra. For the first time in ages since creation both Aurelion Sol and GOD decided to collaborate to erase that danger. Aurelion Sol showed himself on the surface to fight, but GOD decided to send his Strongest Angels to fight, the fight against the void lasted 7 days and 7 nights...

After the fight had been won cults for Aurelion sol were created in the human species, GOD enraged by this decided to also make his Prescence more notable by sending his archangels angels to speak about him...

Little did he expect that one angel had fallen in love with a human woman and soon they had a mixed race being... This caused the anger of the Dictator that had created him and in that rage, he banished one of his most important Archangels..."

An older woman closed a dusty book, she was reading mythology to his grandchildren, a young girl with light blue hair and her sister with Dark purplish hair

Girl 1: And what happened next grandma!

Girl 2: Yeah! What happened next?

Grandmother: I am afraid its past your bedtime kids...

The kids walked into their room with a sad expression but there was nothing else they could do but to dream about the story.

Time skip to 25 years later

The young girl was now happily married to a Handsome man with bright blue eyes and both where expecting a baby boy, they had moved out of their home country to the progress city of Piltover as they thought the baby would have better chances to live there than in Demacia.

Multiple Years later:

Y/n's PoV

My life hasn't been exactly easy, my name is Y/n Castiel L/n. I don't like the Castiel, so I'm not normally called by that name by any one but my family. My father had blonde hair and my mother a light blue hair and somehow, I got Dark hair... my father has green eyes and my mother has Blue eyes and somehow I got yellow eyes. And worst of all im not even a bastard child, the DNA test says my father is 99.9% my parent so its weird...

y/n: Jesus Christ my back hurts like hell.

I stood up from my bed and walked into the bathroom, I washed my face and cracked my neck... im just a regular 20-year-old going to college and I still live with my parents...how pathetic, I noticed something weird on me something white on my back... I turned around and saw white feathers hanging on my back...I moved, and it moved with me...

y/n: Umm DAD you pranked me again?

father: Nope, I have better stuff to do

y/n: then what the hell is this thing on my back!

I yelled hysterically drawing the attention of my mother who quickly came to check on me... She only gave me a horrified look on her face but also a smoothing smile...

"This shouldn't happen to you Casti... do you have school today?" said his mother in a worried tone.

"Well, I do but I wasn't going to go either way since I have an interview later on the day" Said the young male with immense curiosity on his back.

"That is very stupid from you young man but I will allow it just for today" a voice was heard from the distance, his father had stated that even though they did not interact with each other that much

I walked back into my room and looked myself at the mirror and took a closer look to the feathers... are those wings? My mother walked inside my room with a very old looking book.

"Casti, im sure your grandmother told you the story of the origin of Runaterra." Said the older woman while taking the dust of the book.

"yes, its not like every time we visit her there's a huuuge story that I have to listen to without any excuse." Said the male with annoyance on his tone, unlike his mother he always found it boring.

"Our family has an extended tree, all the way up to the beginning of Runaterra..."

She opened the book and it was full of photos, photos of people I do not know or even worse I have ever seen in my whole entire life spawn.

"The reason of those wings is this man over here" the light-colored haired woman mentioned while pointing at a picture of a painting.

"And? What's so important about it?" Said the young man while touching his wings playfully to only find that its an extremely sensitive zone.

"His name was Lucifer, he was an angel who betrayed his father to live with a human woman, we received a 'curse' or more like a blessing... that every now and then an Angel would take as a host a human of our family, yet I did not expect that it had to be you Casti" his mother said while closing the book and sighing.

"so you expect me to believe that? Because that kinda sounds like a fantasy story" said y/n while getting slapped in the back of her head strongly by his mother.

"Well, you should start believing it because it's happening to you. And get ready were going to visit your aunt so she can appropriately explain it to you." His mother exited the young males room, leaving him changing

I dressed casually like I normally do, I took a deep sight Jeez again going to aunt Morgana, I totally have a bad relationship with her thanks to my mother. But if she says that its better to go to her well, I guess no can do.

Timeskip to a few hours later

We arrived at my aunt's house, its so creepy from the outside but very creepy in the inside as well. Ugh at this passe ill be late for my interview, we entered the house and just like I said. A dark vibe came along, my mother had a conflict with my aunt causing them to break apart and honestly I think it was better this way.

"Sister!" my mother yelled.

Then a dark figure appeared behind me giving me chills all over my body..

"You two didn't come any late, did you?" said my aunt with a not so happy expression on her face

"Listen morgana I know we ended in very bad terms but this isn't about me... its about Y/n" my mother looked straight at my aunt with a very ashamed look on her face.

"And? What does he have? Does he have a cold or are you tying to put the family together again Kayle?" my aunt side while moving towards the Livingroom.

"Its about y/n...He grew wings" my mother mentioned while looking down.

In a fluid motion my aunt returned to us and made me turn to see the wings with shock on her face.

"This shouldn't be happening..." said my mother

"If you maybe listened to our mother maybe you would understand why this is happening. Come with me y/n I have to take a closer look to the wings"

I couldn't even say a thing before she pulled me into a room styled as a medical bay and made me sit facing back. I took my shirt off so she could look better, as she touched I felt so uneasy and so off guard.

"Three pairs of wings... that is very unnerving. Let me take out the book real quick" Morgana said as she walked into the shelve and brought back a book with her.

I saw how se flipped through the pages until she stopped on one.

"There it is. You should be a Seraph, Now what does this mean: you've inherited the families blessing and soon you'll receive a visit from the angel who will have influence over you" Morgana said as she gave the book to y/n.

I took a glance and read the caption now that I actually pay attention to it it's a biblical text.

"Isaiah 6:6-7

hen one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a burning coal that he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 And he touched my mouth and said: "Behold, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away, and your sin atoned for."

Huh, strange. I yawned and starched my back. I was left alone for some seconds and in those few seconds I noticed a light shining around my head. Goddess gracious wont all of this just stop for a moment? Then my mother walked in and stared at the new halo... this is sure going to be one hell of a day...

Timeskip to some hours later...

I walked into the large building, im having my job interview as an assistant for a music manager. i honestly don't know who he manages but im sure relevant people, as I walked inside the office a noticed I drawed all the attention. Maybe it was the halo since it's a bit shiny. After arriving at the waiting line I noticed I was the only one there... huh weird. Then a big purple guy came to me.

???: You should be Y/n Castiel L/n right?

Y/n: just Y/n I honestly hate the name castiel.

The tall man chuckled and gestured me to go inside the office. I walked inside the office and he sat in front of a desk.

???: Please take a seat.

I sat in front of him and he immediately extended his hand for a handshake.

???: Mundo is pleased to meet you y/n, My name is Mundo

Y/n: Likewise mister Mundo.

???: Mundo wants to know better about you, so tell Mundo a bit about yourself!

Y/n: I'm y/n l/n, I'm a human... Well just until this morning I was still a human. I'm 20 years old and Im 5'7

Mundo: what is your scholarity level?

Y/n: I'm studying college and this is my second year in it.

Mundo: What makes you want to work for Mundo besides of the money?

Y/n: well I need a job so I can move out of my parents house and besides by reading the recommendations about this job I think I have a great opportunity to grow formally talking, plus I'm really good at attending people and talking in general.

Mundo: Mundo thinks you are a great fit for the job! Mundo is going to tell you a secret, you where the only one that actually came punctual to the interview and Mundo valorates punctuality a lot!

Y/n: Really? I thought I was late to the interview.

Mundo: Mundo wants to ask one more question. What do you think is your worse Defect?

Y/n: Probably my desire to know more than I can. I'm not a Gossiper but I always appreciate to know what's going on in my surroundings.

Mundo stood up and so did I.

Mundo: Mundo is very impressed by the image youre giving. So Mundo is glad to tell you that you got the job!

Y/n: really? When do I start?

Mundo: Effective as for tomorrow! You'll have to tag along with Mundo to a meeting with some people!

Y/n: Thanks a lot Mr Mundo, guess I'll see you tomorrow?

Mundo: Mundo thinks so! See you tomorrow!

I walked out of the office with a happy grin and just when I shivered another pair of wings grew and every one stared at me

Y/n: I can't help it ok?!

I speed walked out of the office with a happy look on my face and made my way back home by taking the bus.

Evelyn's PoV:

Evelynn: Akali dear, remember that tomorrow we have to go downtown to mundo's office for a meeting.

Akali: Jeeez are you serious?! Imma fake being sick so I don't have to go!

Ahri slapped the back of akali's head with a an angry gesture, she hates akali's laziness for some reasons I do not know.

Kai'sa: besides what does he want to talk about?

Ahri: something about a scandal eve caused...

Evelynn: That paparazzi tried to touch me. Disgusting.

And that's it for the prologue, I decided to write this book because honestly I've looked for a good kda x angelic Mc and there's barely any that's actually related to angelic lore. So I went ahead and wrote mine.

Hope you like it and that's it for today pals!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.7K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
338K 10.3K 53
Note: This is a K/DA x male reader Summery/Description: Due to a series of unfortunate events, some would call bad luck, 23 year old (Y/n) ends up in...
4.7K 154 8
I'm the same person and The Writer of True self (the first one which this isn't). I apologise for Well that indefinite hiatus which is Dued to Life S...
324K 4.9K 26
Y/N is a regular 17-year old boy who goes to high-school and hangs out with friends, life is pretty normal for him until he gets a bullet in the left...