Screw His Highness |Verkwan|

By YourThursdayLovin

The vampire prince is a bastard and his Knight is a brute. Warning: Smut book More

Teaser
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII

XIV

1.2K 50 38
By YourThursdayLovin

|Better|

__

Vernon lifted himself with a groan. It was always the aftermath of their reckless decisions which always became a burden for him in the end.

Seungkwan on the other hand, held no extension of this burden because he was never awake to reap its trouble.

And lately, it's only gotten worse. The bath and now the garden. They were like a pack of wolves in heat and when it was all over, Vernon had to pick up the pieces and be hasty with the clean up.

He couldn't let people suspect what they were doing. What they were. It was a grave sin. Not because he was the prince's personal knight but because he was a half-breed.

The half-breed tainted the pure-blood. How dare such a filthy thing lay hands on the country's purest of bloodlines. It had the word "treason" written all over it.

Even the rumours about Seungkwan sleeping around with other aristocrats were hushed away. They replaced his deviant behaviour with gossip about him being violent, brutal, and conceited.

No one was to know Seungkwan was a sexual deviant. It would tarnish the reputation of the Crown. Especially not with Vernon, it would completely destroy it.

But then what about the gardener. What would happen with him now that he saw Seungkwan? Nothing. Because he didn't know it was Vernon underneath Seungkwan.

And Vernon knew well enough that Seungkwan being seen just now was only going to cause minimal damage. Gossip in the castle was illegal and punishable by death.

He remembered the last time a rumour regarding the previous King had started to spread, almost 85% of the castle staff were executed and displayed as an example.

Vernon felt a shiver run down his spine. The previous King, Seungkwan's grandfather. What a daunting man he was.

He was documented in the books as one of the most heartless men to ever rule Crimsonvain.

Of course, it was a bit different now with Seungkwans father. Less strict. If anything that Gardner might just be put in the slammer for a month or so if he, even so, dared to tattle. Then it'd just be covered up with some other rumour like Seungkwan killed three nannies in two days. The usual.

"Okay," Vernon mumbled to himself. He finally convinced and motivated himself to clean up his highness and then casually sneak him back into the castle without suspicion.

Vernon zipped up his pants and he grabbed a cloth from the inside pocket of his uniform jacket. He wiped his stomach and then he cleaned Seungkwans thighs. Whatever was inside Seungkwan he'd clench his legs to keep it from spilling until they were in his highnesses bathroom.

Vernon got up from the floor and he dusted himself off. He glanced down at Seungkwan, who was dead asleep. His cheeks turned a slight red.

This damn brat. Why does his face have to be so bewitching? Vernon thought. It was annoying to acknowledge it but the boy was his ideal attraction.

All those times Seungkwan would say things like "don't hurt my beautiful face" or "you like my face hm?" Or anything to do with his beauty, even Vernon couldn't stop himself from feeding the boy's ego.

Vernon kneeled and he slipped his hands under the boy and picked him up. He was lighter than usual. Probably because he was so weak and hadn't been eating properly.

"You idiot... should I force-feed you when you wake up?" Vernon mumbled, tilting his head at Seungkwan's sleepy face.

His clothes are all wet now. Vernon kicked his jacket up and it flipped onto Seungkwans naked body. That would have to do for now. Some might find it a little suspicious but he wasn't too worried about it.

With that, he carried the boy out of the maze and back to the castle.

As soon as he reached the second-floor hallway towards Seungkwan's room, he was stopped by the pesky little butler at his door.

"What's this, what did you do to his highness!" Chan said, stomping in his spot like a child.

"It's not any of your business," Vernon said. He pushed past the smaller boy.

"Y-yes it is!" Chan called out like a lost boy who just saw the love of his life be taken by another. "I'm his highnesses butler and I must protect and take care of him always, it's my duty."

"And what do you think is mine?" Vernon grumbled, suddenly turning around again and walking back to the other boy. His aura radiating with intimidation.

Chan stepped away from the other boy and swallowed down his irrational fear. "Y-you're no good for his highness, you half-breed, if you were assigned to protect him, he's doomed!"

Vernon felt like the vein in his head might pop. "Awe. Why don't you worry about yourself first."

Vernon gave the boy a deathly look. "One wrong move and I'll have your blood smeared across these halls."

Chan gave Vernon a harsh glare and he grumbled and pushed past him. Making his way back to his station, not able to tolerate that filthy aura that the half-breed kept forcing on him.

When Chan had finally turned the corner Vernon relaxed and let out a sigh. He did not expect himself to react in such a way to the butler's childish antics.

He felt a small tick in his brain, realizing just how juvenile he was acting at the moment as well.

Okay, enough of this. Vernon shook his head and pushed through the door of Seungkwan's room.

He gently placed Seungkwan on his bed and he made his way into the bathroom to get a wet cloth to do the rest of the clean up.

While he ran the tap for the bath he'd help the boy take, he thought about the whole thing that triggered this whole mess.

The letter. The letter from Kim Mingyu, first prince of Mage. That slimy little bastard.

After so many years at war, it was certain Vernon had clashed with him many times before. Mingyu was a fierce man, with the strength of a hundred men. But if they were counting strength by men, Vernon definitely had a hundred more on his belt.

Yeah, Mingyu was most certainly not as strong as him. Or nearly as intimating or brutal. Vernon got his title as Crimsonvain's brute long before that boy knew how to fight.

I'm far better than him. Vernon thought as he turned the water off and took the cloth from the sink.

His highness will probably turn him away as soon as he meets him. Vernon told himself as he walked over to the other boy, still laying in bed.

That guy has a cocky personality, which will surely annoy his highness. Plus he's likely not his highnesses type.

Sure he's known to be a beauty, with his brunette hair and dark features but if his highness enjoys me he surely won't appreciate those as much as my light ones.

Vernon suddenly stopped cleaning Seungkwans legs. He felt a sudden rush in his heart. It was beating really fast. It was beating fast because of utter fear and dread.

Just what was he thinking? Why would he think such things about this situation? Had he lost his mind? He put his hand to his mouth. He felt his stomach start to turn.

He thought he might become sick. The idea of him actually caring about who his highness finds to be attracted to was repulsive. Just why should he care about such a trivial and ludicrous matter?

Was he that concerned about whether or not he'll be able to fuck Seungkwan again? Was this whole arrangement that valuable to him. Did he care more about Seungkwan than he thought?

No. Vernon continued wiping Seungkwans off. It wasn't like that. This whole agreement was just some foolish thing they created to let out their twisted secret urges. It wasn't anything bigger than them playing around for a while.

But. Vernon lifted himself and he wiped his head. It was efficient. The two of them and their strange propositions to each other were a complete match. They were perfectly compatible.

I guess it's not wrong to feel a little down about it. Vernon thought. It's not like I can find someone else who will accept these strange urges.

When he's gone, I'll have to go back to regular activities with the women of Crimsonvain.

Yes. I must be just upset about that. Vernon thought. He finally picked Seungkwan up, to bring him to his bath. But it won't be too bad I guess. This couldn't last forever.

It was bound to end eventually.

We were doomed from the very beginning.

I won't fight it.

After a few hours, Seungkwan woke up. He was cleaned up and fully dressed in his nightwear.

The boy yawned and he pulled his blankets off his warm body. It was evening and he felt fresh as a daisy.

"Urk-" he pressed his hand to his hips. They hurt like a bitch.

Vernon sure did a number on him. He smirked to himself and laid back down in his bed. Awe, speaking of which, where was his stallion of a fucker.

He glanced around his room, and he acknowledged that it was completely empty and that Vernon was either elsewhere in the castle or standing outside his bedroom.

He wondered if he called for him if he'd come. No most likely I'd have to scream like I'm dying for him to even think about walking through those doors.

Seungkwan attempted to shimmy his feet off the bed. He didn't feel tired at all. He wanted to walk around a bit, maybe ring the bell for a maid to bring him something to eat.

Or Chan. Where is that kid? Seungkwan thought. He was sure Chan would be hovering above him as he slept watching his eyes move around under their lids, like a complete freak.

But nope he wasn't there. Should I call for him? Seungkwan thought.

"Chan!" Seungkwan cried. He put his hands to the sides of his lips for better volume. "Chan!"

Suddenly the door swung open, and Seungkwans eyes widened. It was Chan but he wasn't alone, he was being held up by the back of his collar by nobody other than his knight.

"What's going on?" Seungkwan raised a brow.

"This guy! He was stealing blood from the supply room and I was just about to give him a good beating!" Chan cried, swinging his hands at Vernon. Vernon simply stood there with not a single look of shame on his face.

"Awe." Seungkwan put his hand to his cheek and shook his head. "Vernon you naughty boy, just what were you doing in there? You got a whole supply of type O stocked in your chambers."

"It wasn't-" Vernon dropped the thrashing boy in his grip down on the floor. "I already informed him that it wasn't for me."

"Hm?" Seungkwan smiled and titled his head.

"It was for you," Vernon mumbled. He walked into the room and grabbed the tube for the blood bag he had hidden in his chest pocket and ripped it off.

"W-what are you." Seungkwan watched Vernon tower over him now, blood bag in his hand.

"You haven't been eating well." Vernon grabbed the boy's chin and tilted it up. "If you refuse to eat, I'll force you to."

"A-ahhh what!" Seungkwans cheeks turned red. He grabbed Vernon's hand on his chin.

"I'm not sure what you like, type A, B, AB. So I just grabbed the freshest one." Vernon moved the blood bag to Seungkwans lips, some of its contents dribbled down his wrist. "I know how picky you get about freshness."

"V-Vernon this is..." Seungkwan glanced at Chan that was watching from the ground across the room. "It's highly inappropriate."

"Is it?" Vernon said, and Seungkwan glanced back at him when he heard Vernon snicker.

Awe. Seungkwans blushed harder.

"Then what will I do about all this blood." Vernon squeezed the bag a bit and more of the contents came running down his arm. "It'll all go to waste now won't it."

"Your highness..." Vernon lifted his arm and just as he was about to lick it off, Seungkwan suddenly pounced up and grabbed his arm back, now licking it off Vernon's pale skin.

"Ugh..." Seungkwans eyes filled with bloodlust. He opened his mouth and without realizing it he dug his teeth into Vernon's wrist.

"Ack, you!" Vernon raised his hand. But quickly he stopped himself from hitting Seungkwan, realizing Chan was still there.

"Shit." He mumbled and he patted Seungkwans head to calm him down.

Seungkwan sucked down on Vernon's blood. It was weird. So unlike anything he's ever had before. He was half-human and so his blood wasn't like regular vampires. Not that Seungkwan ever drank vampire blood before but he imaged the taste would be rotten.

Vernon's blood was so... good. "Mm..."

But it made his stomach turn and so he had to unlatch himself regardless. "Urk... ugh."

"You brat, why'd you think that'd be a good idea in the first place," Vernon mumbled to him, his arm healed immediately and he ruffled Seungkwan's head with his empty hand.

"Awe look, his highness will be fed by me today, so you are dismissed," Vernon said as he turned to face Chan, Seungkwans face pressed against his abdomen as he petted the boy's head.

Chan clenched his fist and he wanted to protest but he couldn't. When he looked down at his highness and saw the complete excitement in his eyes, as he pressed and rubbed his cheek against Vernon's stomach like a pet to its owner, he knew it was not a battle that could be won. At least not today.

He got up and left the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Seriously, what a child," Vernon grumbled.

He turned his face back to Seungkwan when he felt him start to pull his shirt up.

"You little bastard, what are you doing?" Vernon said. He pulled him by his hair.

"Can you pour the blood on your stomach and chest?" Seungkwan asked with a dazed smile. His blood lust was still there, just getting confused with the other lust it seemed.  "I think if it feels like I'm eating it off a living person I'll actually enjoy it."

"No. I'm not doing that." Vernon said as he pushed the boy back by the forehead. "I really did mean it when I said I came to force you to eat."

"That's it, your highness," Vernon stated and the other boy pouted.

"You're no fun!" Seungkwan cried and he crossed his arms. "Hmph, and I do everything you want of me."

Vernon felt a cloud over his head. Seriously, was he really going to act like that? Something like pouring the blood on his body so his highness could lick it off him was not something he planned on doing.

But he was going to. "Fine."

"Awe, really!" Seungkwan got back up. Vernon could have sworn he saw a tail wagging behind him.

This mutt. Vernon glared and then sighed. He climbed onto Seungkwans bed and he took his jacket off before grabbing the ends of his shirt and lifting his shirt up and off him.

He didn't know why but he just didn't feel like resisting the boy tonight. Not only that but he didn't feel like being away from him either. Maybe avoiding him for so long only made him long for him more.

Why did I avoid him at that time?

"Awe, wow. My knight has such a lovely body." Seungkwan smiled as he crawled over to the other boy and ran his fingers down his abs.

He glanced up at him, red-cheeked and mischievous.

Vernon swallowed and he couldn't resist as Seungkwan grabbed him and pushed him down onto the bed.

Seungkwan titled his head and he loomed over Vernon. This was a little change of position, wasn't it? Vernon was under him and he was over.

He noticed Vernon closed his eyes. What did it mean? Was he relaxed or did he want something?

Hm? Seungkwan looked down at his pants. He didn't seem to have an erection. He looked back at his face and he saw him bite his lip and then lick where he bit.

Kiss? Seungkwan thought. Well, Vernon seemed to be in a good mood. So maybe he'd be okay with it. Seungkwan leaned down and he pressed his lips against Vernon's.

But he was wrong, Vernon slapped his head and he leaned back up and cried. "Ow!"

"What are you doing idiot?" Vernon growled. "Put the blood on me and eat."

"Oh." Seungkwans cheeks turned red. Right he almost forgot. When he saw Vernon's body and then him lying there it just completely consumed him.

He seemed so gentle for a moment.

But he was still a violent man it seemed. That hit was hard.

Seungkwan grabbed the blood bag, most of the blood had poured out but there was still a decent amount that could go on his knight.

He poured it on Vernon's stomach and chest and immediately his stomach began to turn and he felt the blood lust come on again.

He began to feast.

Good thing too because little did he know that tomorrow he was going to be receiving a surprise that was going to deflate his appetite.

For a very long while.

-

Vote<3
Comment ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 3.3K 52
Lily Potter amaba a Scorpius. Scorpius amaba a Rose. Ella era el inconveniente. Y Lily lo sabía.
138 14 8
La Irina Diggory és acceptada a Hogwarts, l'escola de màgia i bruixeria, on el seu germà gran, en Cedric, estudia. Durant en el seu primer any, cone...
9 0 1
Pulida magallonera, anda y dile al Santocristo, Pulida magallonera, que cuando me llame al cielo, que me cante la olivera, que me cante la olivera an...
13 0 7
Naruto pierde su deseo de ser Hokage pero descubre sobre su clan