SMUT

Por Magneedshelp

I'm not sorry Más

not BBQ and Star smut but I was asked to write this so
again not BBQ x Star but yeah
the big stuff
Dottobread x Pantsalone
Breaking.. Back!
Breaking Back season one episode two

SMUTSHOT ONE: FUCKING

1.2K 2 17
Por Magneedshelp

Star's POV:

"Ah~ oh~ BBQ-senpai~" I moaned as BBQ shoved his huge cock into my helpless little asshole. It was painful, cummy, bloody and hard, but it was so fucking hot.
"Hehe, you like that little Starry boo?" Strawb teased, putting his hand onto my mouth. "Mmmhm mhhhhmhmmhm~~" I moaned again as he grabbed a piece of paper and ate it. They spat it out all over my face and I wiped it up on my hand and ate it, boy was that hot.

"God I love paper~~" BBQ started moving his hands down my waist, it made me scream in pleasure, mainly because their hands were cold from having to hold the fridge so Maggot and Fedora wouldn't raid it and pour cheese juice all over the floor. I felt the bed start to break and we both became louder and louder with our fucking. I assume either everybody was asleep, or the soundproof doors were working.

"O-oh B-BBQ-senpai~~ your pp is so large and thick~~ m-my asshole is breaking~~!" I moaned as strawbs' pp ripped through my asshole.
"Good~ I like it when your asshole is brocken after we sex~" They laughed, putting his fist into my mouth. Another piece of paper went down his throat as we continued to sex on the bed.

I cummed all over his face and he swallowed it.
"Your cum tastes like cum~~" Strawb complimented, licking their lips before bending down and starting to suck my cock.
"Mmhh~ mmmmmgffffh~~" I moaned, his tongue was so good with sucking it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

112K 900 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...