Collection Of OS

Galing kay IPK-AWARDS

ArShi One shot collection by authors on HindiTvAdda and MyeDuniya. Higit pa

Introduction
Arshi Os Maa
OS: I love you Dammit
OS: Feel of Love
OS:John se jaan....Arnav ko pareshaan
OS:Meri Mangetar Tumhare Jijaji Arnavji!
OS: Basanti
OS: U R My Jaan
OS: Bas Itni Khata thi
OS: Toot Toot Ke Pyaar Karta Hoon
OS:Diabetes made us meet again
OS: Mamaji aur Buaji ki love story!!
OS: My Irritating Brother
OS: I am hurt.
OS: Always Thinking Of U
OS: Word Of Managing, Assuring, Nurturing-WOMAN
OS: The Final Destination
OS:Chubby Hubby Nightmare
OS: Missing Wife, Infuriated Husband
OS: It takes two to tango
OS: Promise
OS: Tubby Chubby Hubby Vs Slim Trim Wifey Vs Truffles
OS: Khushi's Sweet Vengeance and Shadowy Alliance
OS:Journey with a stranger
OS : 'What the' is Banned Arnavji!!
OS: O Maajhi Re
OS: U r the one for me
OS: Time Changes
OS: Truth
OS: Laad Pyaar Ka Asar
OS: Farewell Arnavji!
OS: Misery
OS: Woman's Intuition
OS: forgiveness is all i want
OS: khushi ki karva chaut arnav ke saath
OS: Tum Meri Khushi Ho!
OS: A Letter from Khushi to Arnav
OS: One Mistake Lasts Forever
OS: Pure love
OS: Finding Your Love
The long road to the mandap.
OS: How dare you Khushi?
OS: Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti
OS: Blind Date
OS: A Filmy love proposal
OS: i love you
OS: Will you talk to me?
OS: Wrong Number
OS: Reel&Real
OS: True love against destiny
OS: Lappy vs Shoppy
OS: Tom & Jerry
OS: True Love
OS: A Dreaded pain
OS: Titanic
OS: Divorce
OS: The Bond Of Love
OS: Arranged Love
OS: Her Love Story
OS: The Afternoon that changed my life
OS: My Crush
OS: Trust and Forgiveness
OS: Holi Miracle
OS: Love in a twisted way
OS: Arnavji, He died
OS: What? Asr is pregnent
OS: Arnavji! Fitfat khalo
Os: Will u love me???

OS: Revenge, sweet or bitter either way leaves bad taste in the mouth

508 13 0
Galing kay IPK-AWARDS

Revenge, sweet or bitter either way leaves bad taste in the mouth [OS] By Dpatel

Revenge, sweet or bitter either way leaves bad taste in the mouth (OS)

This one is in regards to…oh well…the title speaks for itself…learn how the chair felt violated about the unscrupulous con man residing in her lap with no shame; shameless and disgusting creature he is in the lives of good and humble people.

"Khushi come on let's go we will be late," Payal said in melodramatic voice.

"No Jiji you go; I have no desire to attend Big Grinch Party." She waddled towards the bed and slouch in the bed like a dead log. She muddle over the desire whether to attend the party or not after what happened earlier at the office.

"No Khushi please come; drag your sorry as* from that bed and come with me." Payal commanded her but Khushi was nowhere to lift any muscles from her body even if the fort lift would have been assigned as an assistant to lift the dead log.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta, get up this instant or else..." Payal threaten her hopping she would listen to her and tag along with her to attend the party at Shantivan.

She doesn't want to miss this opportunity to meet some renowned rich people who she would come in contact with and this stepping stone would help in expanding her business. She is in need of customers for her newly established business in Chicken Kari. It's a way to create business contact, meeting with people, mingling with them, sharing and passing the information...inner linking just like social network such as FB, Twitter, Linksys or/and using any social media technologies or different forms.

One will do anything to expand and flourish their business using and creating blog, placing a clip of you tube or daily motion or posting the product and advertise it on own website.

“Or else what Jiji…” Khushi demanded to know what would be her consequences if she wouldn’t attend the party. She sat on the bed from her laying position, gaping at her, titling her head in a half crescent position, raising her brow.

Payal doesn’t say a word. She walks into the bathroom, comes out with a bucket in her hand and throws whatever it holds onto Khushi.

“Jiji…” Khushi shrieks…her own voice deceiving her. “Its cold water…do you have any sense?” Khushi clothes and bed are drench in wetness. She wipes her face with the towel which Payal threw at her in snapping manner.

Payal was furious at her. Since she has arrived from the office she has been the most obnoxious person as she ever had encounter.

“Yeah! Everyone has problems or issues they have to deal with it at the office, but brooding about it isn’t going to help. If she needed to do something about it, or work in her favor then she needed to figure out the game plan and execute it. Feeling sorry for herself isn’t going to help.”

“That’s right…I don’t have any sense, now get up with your sorry as* and come with me. I am not going to lose this opportunity.” Payal was determined, she walked towards the cupboard, took Khushi’s clothes out appropriate for the party function and hand it to her for change.

“Now go and change, get ready…we will be leaving in 10 minutes or else…” Once again she threatens her little sister.

“Or else what Jiji…will you throw cold water again on me…” Khushi sardonically spoke to Payal, basically testing her water…

“Yes, you darn Skippy…” Payal snaps. She pointer her index finger towards the bathroom.

“Go and change clothes or else will throw cold water…” Khushi mutter underneath her breath headed towards bathroom, taunting and whining at her sister’s word. She doesn’t like her Jiji right now this instant a bit. But she obliged her wishes, grumbling and mumbling away.

Khushi has no choice but to get ready for the party. While she was changing clothes Payal was speaking to her reminding her working relationship with the Raizada.

Few months ago Khushi had applied for a sectary position in AR Design. With gracious God’s blessings, especially her Devi Maiya, she got the position without the shadow of the doubt. Khushi had responded with accuracy and witty skills all the questions thrown to her by ASR and his personal assistant Aman Mathur.

She has been working for him past 6 months. For her dedication and extensive hardworking qualities, inspite his personal dislikes towards poor girl, he had invited her to this party which he was throwing in the honor of his Di’s and his Jijaji. Though he wouldn’t admit to her face, he was very pleased with her work and got fond of her antics behavior, at times it irks him the most. She has done her work with accuracy and pours her heart out in any tasks he had assigned to her.

With his obnoxious behavior, his arrogance and perfectionist in nit picking everything and pointing out her flaws, Khushi disliked him very much, not a hatred dislike, but it would irk her in the same manner she does on to him.

She calls him “Mr. Grinch…her pet name…her code word…her secret weapon during her gossip times with other co-workers without trying to imply his name.”

But both had always felt there is more to their story then meet the eyes…eyes were saying something, mouth saying different story…even their touch was sing a different songs when they are alone with themselves behind close door or among people. But they always had the soul feelings about each other.

Whenever they get an opportunity they find excuses to be with each other but not in so many words or declaration out loud. Sending text messages, emails, twittering along with gootering like two pigeons hiding behind some invisible walls or rooms they have created to co-exist in the dream world.

Basically she was invited to the Wedding Anniversary Party of Shyam and Anjali Jha who were celebrating their 3rd one on this auspicious day. In their honor none other than business tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada had arranged the party at his home, the Raizada Mansion.

Every staff members were invited to bring one guest along with them. When Khushi told Payal about the party and invitation, Payal thought as a prospect, to put the foot in the door, the ground work for her business. Coming in contact with rich folks she would be able to create more contacts and increase her profit margin. There was no way she was going to lose this occasion slip through her fingers like sands slips through palm.

Party runs in Khushi’s blood stream creating a symphony to a music tune. She would be delighted and excited to attend any type of party but with today's incident with Mr. Grinch left distaste in her mouth. She has no desire to attend his stupid party. She was sulking in her own misery.

******

Both sisters entered the Raizada Mansion and were awestruck with the decorations, lantern light fixtures inside and out the Mansion, railing of fairy lights streaming down the corner of the walls, wrapping around the long elongated pillars giving a luxurious and luminous look. Basically both were dumbfounded and spell-bounded too. The party has already started and going in full blast before their arrival.

Both quickly got acquainted with the guests, some were known to them and some unknown. With the free spirit and loquacious nature it didn’t took for both sisters to mingle among others. Payal had an agenda she needed to execute and she went right with it. Khushi had whole different agenda too which was staying away as best as possible from Mr. Grinch.

Though she tried her level best to stay away from Mr. Grinch, but all plans fail in the process. He knew of her arrival as soon as she entered Raizada Mansion. He had a personal contact with the breeze, his PA to alert him of her arrival; an instant messaging system, no need of service provider. This service was free of cost to Mr. Grinch.

When he spotted her, she was clad in the red sari he had gifted her; His favorite color like her natural blush. She was his angelic beauty. His heart skips few beats and resumes the natural beat after few seconds just like drumming the drums roll before the kickoff time. Though she had denied and refused to his face she wasn’t going to wear it, finding her wrapped up in his favorite gifted sari, standing few distant away from him was soothing to his heart.

“She came…” Words escape from his mouth, though he didn’t want to be vocal.

At that time he stood beside his family members, Di and Jijaji, in their honor he was throwing this party.

“Who came, Chote?” Anjali asked curiously gazed in the direction where his eyes were staring at his divine beauty.

Khushi’s eyes met with his brown ones, she was too quick to divert her gaze and move away from the limelight before Anjali could spot her.

“Sale Sahab, Rani Sahiba is asking you a question.” Shyam spoke reverting his attention back to them, placing his hand on Arnav’s shoulder.

“Huh! Di…” Arnav replied, still lost in her beauty, without turning towards the couple giving his full attention on them.

“Who Chote, were you looking at?” Anjali asked with a sweet smile linger on her face thinking whoever it maybe where her Chote lost his senses must be a celestial beauty who stole his heart.

“No one Di…” Arnav responded with straight face, but Anjali has already caught his twinkle eyes searching for someone.

Before they asked more questions to him he spoke, “Come Di and Jijaji, let’s cut the cake.” He gesture Hari Prakash to bring the cake as it was time to do the honor. Everyone gathered around the couple who were about to cut the cake. One person in particular stayed away from the limelight away from the group staring at one individual in particular.

Khushi’s eyes were broadening in shock, suddenly feeling the distaste in her mouth. She was having hardship to swallow and digest. She can’t believe this person has the audacity to trick them for their kindness and compassion towards him.

Before she marched towards him and burst out in flames without the proof, she thought it would be best for her to wait and execute her revenge, a game plan. Though her revenge would be sweet for her and bitter for someone, will always leave bad taste in the mouth for both of them; it was nerve racking for her and her heart wouldn’t settle for less.

For now, she need to think of the game plan and for that needed a quiet place. She walks out of the party decorum in search of discrete place. She found it by the poolside of his room, Mr. Grinch’s room…completely oblivious to it.

Arnav saw her walking out of the party abruptly, with the thought and intension to follow her soon as soon as opportunity arises and find out about her early departure.

******

He found her after few minutes sitting on a chair by the poolside outside his room, in deep thought. He wondered what must have happened to her. “Why her face look sad and gloomy? Was it due to his earlier action at the office or what?”

Few hours earlier at the AR Design…

Arnav had scolded her right in front of other co-workers pointing out her mistake, though it wasn’t her mistake after all. He wanted to throw off the attention of the gossips swimming in the office of him and her as she had been addressed as his royal subject. They had spotted them time and time together doing gooter-goo behind close door.

He got the word about the chinwag from his loyal subject, Aman Mathur. He didn’t want her to be the focal point of office blather. Before the problem gets escalated he had to eradicate it from ground zero. He had shown to them she wasn’t his royal subject by lashing her out in front of them.

After their outburst, actually his more than hers they were in the mode of non-speaking terms. Both had been left with bitter taste in their mouth.

Arnav resume back of his aftermath remembrance and walk towards her, not before closing the door of his room. He needed private time with her, to find out both were at good terms after their last bereft encounter. He dragged an empty chair and placed it right in front of her. The rough edged sound of the iron metal colliding with the surface got her attention towards him.

He sat in that chair gaping at the angelic face.

“What’s wrong?” He asked with concerned voice, softly as possible.

“Nothing?” She says, shaking her head, closing her eyes, avoiding his gaze fully aware he might see through her pain and anguish.

“Don’t lie to me. I can see on your face, something is bothering you.” He asked, holding her hands in his.

“It’s nothing Arnav…it’s…it’s…nothing what you are thinking about.” She told him, stuttering in mid-sentence, still hasn’t quite come out of her shock waves.

“What am I thinking about?” He asked, smirking away, fully aware she hasn’t been the same herself.

“Huh! What?” She asked, lifting her gaze staring at the chocolate ones. Slowly she was melting in his choclately eyes, swimming through the passages of chocolate world.

“See; right there…now tell me what’s going on with you. Why did you leave the party?” He was rubbing her knuckles with his thumb, giving the warmth she needed along with soothing her heart, which has been shattered into zillion pieces few minutes ago.

Silence sound her, still staring at him, trying to read in his eyes, debating whether she should tell him what’s bothering her or not and the reason behind her early departure from the party. She knew and can sense deep in her heart if she tells him without proof he wasn’t going to believe her. He was a practical man, who understands black and white. If she tells him the truth, the unpleasant palate she is feeling would leave distaste in her mouth as well as his before their journey begins. Their relationship would crumble like twin towers before it has begun; a rocky start in the journey of love. She decides not to breathe a word, for now.

“Tell me please what’s bothering you?” He lifted their entwined hands towards his lips and kisses her on her knuckles, giving a light feathery kisses. She just stared at him, unblinkingly. So much love was flowing in his chocolatey eyes, but it was also telling her there was sadness and guilt embedded in it too? “Was it about my earlier outburst at the office? If so, I am really sorry if I have cause you any pain, but you have to understand why I did it and what’s was the reason behind it. I don’t want to cause any harm to you. I can’t stand people bad mouthing you. I am really sorry Khushi. You should know…” There was sincerity in his apologizes. Before he burry himself deep in six foot ditch in his loathness and pacifying her, she places a finger on his lips.

“Don’t…” She shakes her head, left to right and vice-versa. “I know why you did it and the reason behind too; I have no quandary with it. You were just trying to protect me and our relationship. I know you don’t want to declare our relationship in the open not just yet until my other issue will be resolve. Thanks for being patience and understanding with me. Please don’t diminish yourself by apologizing to me. I know how much you love me.” Tears dwelled in her hazel ones waiting to disembark any minute seeing and hearing him apologizing to her. She caresses his face, assuring him all is well at her end, but he knows better than what she think of him. He knew she is in some kind of dilemma. He will wait patiently, although he is an impatient man, for her, he will and give her some time to be forthcoming to him.

“It’s nothing…” She embraces in his arms wrapped her arms around in his neck like a child holding on his favorite blanket. Another reason was he wouldn’t ask more questions behind her sadness. She quickly needed time to compose herself, before the floodgates open from the dam and wipes everything in its path. “Missing my parents dearly...” She said with jagged voice; Easy reason to convince him.

He is fully aware of the hardship her parents were going through. She had informed him after their steady relationship after urging her to speak up and share her grief with him. She had told him, her parents had sent her and her sister to Delhi to live with her Buaji to get a job and help out with the expenses. For past six months they have been living at her house.

He had offered his help, but knowing her she is the girl I-want-to-do-it-by-myself. She respectfully declined his offer without hurting his ego and his pride which were very precious qualities to him. He didn’t stress too much about it, but always kept an upper hand just in case she needed his help, he is willingly to offer his services.

For few minutes they stayed in each other’s arms endeavoring to sooth their wrenched souls. She was the first one to get of his hug. “I need to leave Arnav,” she said timidly without giving out anything away.

“So you are running away from your Mr. Grinch,” he commented with a smirk; naughtiness twinkles in his eyes, she shoots her eyes on him, in bewilder, how the hell did he knew she called him Mr. Grinch. She had a perfect kissable “O” shape mouth on her face which was waiting to be devoured with his lips.

Without further due and not wasting any minute he took her kissable “O” mouth in his, cherishing every moment until they combust. She too needed a serenity touch where her problems will be erased forever in that very moment, which it did.

After sometimes both came out of their kissable moment to gulp some air. Both were panting heavily until their breathing is normalized she asked, “How did you know what I called you?”

He raised his brows and spoke with audacity and pride, “Did you forget who you are talking to?” She smiles, that’s what he wanted to see. Before she or he can answer or question, there was a knock on the door.

He stood up, walk towards the door. There stood his Di once he had opened the door, smiling and smirking away. He has been caught. He steps aside to let her in. He introduced Khushi to his Di who he wanted to meet earlier but she went away from the limelight and hide herself from everyone’s view.

Anjali was pleased with his choice. “So you are the one who stole my Chote’s heart.” She was happy for her brother who had no one by his side till now. For her, she had two people, her brother and her husband. Thanks to Devi Maiya now he can share and live his life happily ever after with Khushi.

After few minutes Khushi and Payal left the Raizada Mansion. Khushi was going through emotional rollercoaster, one side it was sweet taste remembering their kiss and on the other side bitter taste remembering seeing the person who left her dumbfounded; whichever way she looked or regarded, she knew it will leave bad taste in her mouth.

To be continued…

Thank you

Dimple 

Thank you everyone who has been following and reading this story. Thank you everyone who has clicked thank you button after each update. Comments good or bad are welcome with open hearts.

Aug 30, 2013

Part 2 - Revenge, sweet or bitter either way leaves bad taste in the mouth (By Dpatel) (Thanked: 106 times)

Part 2

After few days of careful thinking Khushi decided to execute her sweet revenge. Ultimately, the end result would be leaving unpleasant memories, but it had to be done.

She had asked her Buaji to call the eligible bachelor to their house for lunch. Since their arrival from Lucknow, Buaji has been insisting to meet this person who she found would be best suitable choice for her, husband-to-be. For past few months she had been avoiding this suitable union giving some frivolous excuses, until now. She had decided to give a thought to this unison, for her and this eligible bachelor.

Eligible bachelor was very thrill to come over to Buaji’s house to discuss her niece and his union. His happiness met no bound. His inside were busting like bubbles with the joy he was feeling. Finally, his wish is becoming true. Since he had seen her, he wanted to marry her, make her his. Till now she had indulgently avoided the subject of holy matrimony, but today she has decided to give a thought. That’s what her Buaji had announced to him.

He got dressed up in nice suit and had arrived at their house at the specified time given to him. He was greeted and welcome with open hearts. It had not even been 5 minutes, he jump into the discussion of their marriage proposal. Before this discussion escalates where there would be no turning point, Khushi spoke.

“In a jiffy I will come back.”

Her eyes twinkled; the mischievous look on her face told a complete different story to Payal who was present at the time. She rushed to her room, close the door behind her. She punched in the number on her cell to place a call.

“How far are you?” She muttered softly, but there was urgency in her voice.

“5 minutes…” Person on the other side responded.

“Hurry up…” She shouted through the phone and disconnected the call without giving a chance to the person to response whom she was speaking over the phone conversation.

She pace back and forth into her room for couple of minutes before she decided to meet and face the eligible bachelor and her Hitler Buaji, who wouldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer.

Her Buaji was discussing their marriage proposal with this eligible bachelor when she walked into the room. She sat down on the empty chair, keeping her eyes glued to the window, waiting impatiently for this person.

After few minutes trickle by, there was knock on the door. She got up hurriedly and opens the door.

“Khushi, why the hell did you call me here that too at specific time?” He spoke in raggedy voice, perplexed and puzzled. Anger can be heard not to the point where he was seething and the forest would lit on fire. Just wait, it will get there, sooner than you think. He hasn’t stepped inside the house he was already firing away with the question at her. “Why did you want Di to come too?” Arnav asked; Khushi gesture him to come in.

This eligible bachelor was sweating profoundly in his seat. His silky smile disappeared like Houdini. He wanted to get up and escape out of the room, but unfortunately he was immobile. He wasn’t able to move a muscle. He remembered now why Khushi insisted him to seat in this particular chair when he arrived. For this reason, his bu*t was glued to the bottom of the seat and chair to the floor. Both he and the chair were at a standstill…motionless nowhere to go or escape. He was dead meat.

Before Arnav entered in the house, Khushi gestured him to keep his mouth shut by placing her finger on the mouth. Arnav was bewilder by her gesture, narrow his eyes, creases seen on his forehead but did enter the room.

“Haiya Naandkish*re, Khushi who is it?” Buaji called out, walking towards the door. She couldn’t see who Khushi was communicating.

When he saw this individual sitting on a chair with Oh-Sh*t-I-have-been-caught look, he was dumbstruck and dumbfounded.

“Buaji, my Boss Arnav Singh Raizada. Did I not speak with you, me and Jiji attended the party at his house few days ago.” Khushi reminded about their conversation they had few days ago.

“Haan…yeah…yeah I do remember, come in, come in…” Buaji welcome Arnav in her house.

“Sit down Babuwa (son)…” She gestured to the empty seat. Arnav’s eyes were glued to this familiar face who was sitting in the chair gaping at him, cursing underneath his breath, wondering what he is doing there.

Arnav glance at Khushi speaking through their eyes asking what this person doing here. She motions him to seat down and soon his introduction will be revealed. He partially knew her Buaji had been bugging her to marry an individual who she had met few months ago. She had told him, her problem; her dilemma. She had also told him so far she had been able to calm the water down until she figure out a solution. He offered his help, but this Miss I-do-it-by-myself girl declined his assistance. She wanted to solve her own problems.

Buaji saw Arnav’s gaze and decided to give introduction to him in regards to this eligible bachelor. “Babuwa, if you are wondering about him, let me introduce you.” Buaji was pleased to introduce this man who will be marrying her niece soon.

Arnav resided in the empty chair, seething with anger, but under control, for now. His jaw was tightened, fist clench firmly, nails digging into his palm, and eyes were oozing out lava like a dormant volcano just erupted.

“His name is Shyam Manohar…” before she could finish his introduction by completing his last name, Arnav spoke “Jha…”

“Do you know him Babuwa?” Buaji asked in puzzlement.

“Yes I do, very well acquaint of him,” He spoke sternly eyeing at Shyam, venomously.

Shyam was trying his level best to segregate him and the chair but regrettably his attempts were futile, just like his plans to marry Khushi. All his efforts are in vein, flush down the drain, he had been working on to marry this beautiful girl Khushi Kumari Gupta, who was standing in front of him, few feet away, gaping like a hawk monitoring each movement of his.

“That’s great,” Buaji spoke with zeal. “Then you know all about him.” Buaji was glad to know Khushi’s Boss knows Shyam. “Then I must tell you Khushi will be soon tied in holy matrimony with him.” There it is Buaji shared her happiest news with him. She blurted out the truth, her desire, she had been longing in regards to this union for a long time.

“What the…” Arnav shouted on top of his lungs and was out of the chair once had the pleasure and honor of him sitting in it.

Buaji was bemused by the outrage of Arnav. Shyam was staring at all of them with his pity eyes, begging for mercy from Arnav and Khushi, but to his resentment he wasn’t going to get one.

“Buaji, are you saying Khushi will be marrying him…him…” Arnav pointed his index finger towards Shyam. Buaji simply nodded her head, still baffled by his outburst. She was tongue-tied.

Another car arrives in Laxminagar which had the pleasure of stopping junction right in front of Buaji’s house. A lady in white and a man step out of the car; climbs couple of steps and knocks on the door.

Khushi walks towards the door leaving the trio to their fate and opens it.

“Anjaliji come in,” She says with a smile which hasn’t reached her eyes, motioning her to enter her house. Another person too enters the house after Anjali.

“Khushiji, I don’t know why Chote ask me to come over. I…” She paused; her steps were rooted to the floor when her eyes glued to the person who is confined to the chair. “Aap (You)…” Anjali stares at Arnav and then towards Shyam. She noticed Arnav was furious for some reason.

“Shyamji what are you doing here?” Anjali asked with bafflement.

Before Shyam can muster his courage to respond to Anjali’s question, Arnav spoke with raging voice.

“Di…Anjali glance at him…Buaji was befuddled like a deer caught in headlights…Jijaji came here to tie in the knot with Khushi.” Arnav blurted out the truth in temper, forgot for a split second how it would impact his Di, grimace at Shyam, furious as hell. Anger was resonating off him; he made no attempts to hide it.

“Rani Shahiba…” Shyam shriek stunt to find her standing in Buaji’s house; nervous as hell sweating profoundly, shaking his head, still unable to stand up and rush towards his royal wife to console her. “It is not what you think and look like.” He stared at her with puppy face trying to point out it is all illusion and that too in her head.

“Chote…” Anjali muttered, birds flying around on top her head, she was losing balance.

“Di…” Arnav screamed so did the young man who came with Anjali.

Before she hit the floor, Arnav caught her in his arms and place her on the chair which had the honor of his presence.

“Di…Di…are you okay?” The young man asked.

“Aakash, get some water for Di?” Arnav said, patting lightly on Anjali’s cheek.

Khushi was feeling bad and sad about how she had allured everyone to bring out the truth in the limelight. But it had to be done. She rushed into the kitchen, brought a glass of water for Anjali. She handed to Arnav who took from her willingly and place in front of his Di, urging her to drink it. Anjali obliged and drank the water.

Buaji was stun as hell and slum in the chair nearby with a loud thud with both of her hand glued to her head, shaking her head vigorously. She can’t believe her ears what they were hearing…he is married, the boy who she wanted her niece to marry, is married to her Boss’s sister, how did she failed to recognize him being the old wise one, how can she be so stupid to see it, how can he be able to fool her for their kindness and their compassion…he took the advantage of being polite, toil with their emotions and feelings all these months…Buaji was sinking deep in the hole second by second with no exit route. There was no light at the end of the tunnel, for her. The hole has enlarged deeper and deeper and she was sinking deep down buried in her own wretchedness.

“How can she be so fool and be con by this crafty man? How can she so be naive in this day and age? She is the wise one in the house, how can she protect her own from astute men.”

She was beating herself hard with her gloominess and melancholy.

“Di…Di are you okay?” Arnav asked with concerned voice. Anger had felt him for now, seeing the state of his Di.

Anjali finally able to regain her strength and stared at her husband who was not meeting her eyes, avoiding her gaze completely.

“Why Shyamji, why have you done this to me? Wasn’t my love enough for you? Have you ever love me like I did to you? Did you just marry for my brother’s money and my money too? Where was I lacking in my love towards you? Tell me Shyamji…Tell me Shyamji…” Anjali asked with pleading eyes, tears made their way out of her eyes running down her cheeks like a leaking faucet.

“They are lying Rain Shahiba. I love you only and only you. It’s their plan, I told them I was married and can’t marry again. But her Buaji…his index finger pointing towards Buaji who was sitting in the chair muddling over her own obscurity… was hell bent for her to get married with me.” Shyam was trying to use the oldest trick in the book, denial at any cost of his deeds.

Still the chair had the pleasure to hold and halted him, rooted to her with all his attempts to disengage himself out of her; unscrupulous con man still residing in her lap with no shame, shameless and disgusting creature he is. The chair was feeling unlucky and remorse for herself, thinking after his sorry as* is out of her lap, she might have to visit Varanasi and bathe in Ganges River, purify herself, if she survive as his as* is stuck in her lap. The chair was feeling so violated, one can fathom believe it.

“Yeah! Her owner, for her revenge use her as an escape goat, no beef with her, but she felt a sweet-bitter taste in her mouth, her lap, which she was sure will leave unpleasant memories behind. What a bummer?”

Khushi and Arnav were stunned by the words of the con man…lying through his teeth, complete denial of his crime. Rage was building within them, wanting to hurt him, giving him a tight slap; but someone beat them to it.

“Slap…”

“Slap…”

“Slap…”

Three slaps were bombarded on Shyam’s face, the con man, none other than Buaji who he had taken for granted and took advantage of being a nice and humble human being. For her slap, she can somewhat redeem herself, get her out of her sh*t hole.

Finally the truth is out in the open. Buaji narrated the whole story to everyone how she came in contact with Shyam, how he con her for being a pleasant person, and how he begged her to have her niece married with him.

“The whole truth, nothing but the truth was laid out there in the four corners of the wall.”

Everyone was flabbergasted learning the truth. Once the truth was learnt not only from Buaji but Khushi too; the first time she saw him in the Raizada Mansion during the Wedding Anniversary Party, Arnav placed call to the police to take the con man, the imposter who presented himself as an eligible bachelor, out of their lives once and for all.

“Finally the con man was out of chair’s lap after tremendous effort with some damages which were easily mended by a professional upholsterer. She would be as good as new, just as if she has bathes herself in Ganges River.”

Though Khushi’s revenge was sweet one but left a pang in her heart. Not only was her mouth feeling the tang but her heart too. At the end it left bad taste in her mouth.

For Anjali it was a bitter taste in all. Her husband who she loves the most turned out to be garbage that had not only conned her but them too, Khushi and her family. It was hard for her to swallow the bitter truth and digest but anyway she did it willingly with a smile plaster on her face.

“The nightmare is over on the Elm Street or should say Raizada Street…”

For Arnav it was sweet-bitter taste; sweet because he can marry Khushi with no restriction, bitter because of her Di, the man who she loved dearly turn out to be a fake, an imposter.

For Payal and Aakash, only time will tell, whether it was sweet or bitter for them.

For Buaji…only her Nandkish*re can tell…leaving in the hand of Lord Krishna…Jai Janmashtami…

The End…

Thank you

Dimple 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

930K 56.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
610K 22K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
331K 12.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
173K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...