KARMA x reader /❤️/ lemon wit...

بواسطة clingyAURA

!⚠️! REQUESTS CLOSED !⚠️! In this book , there will be short stories maximun two parts and contains fluff an... المزيد

~*REQUESTS CLOSED~
NEW BOOK 2023
ANSWERS
Vampire karma BF x reader (part-1/2)
Vampire karma BF x reader (part- 2/2)
Jealous Karma x Reader (part- ½)
Jealous Karma x Reader (part- 2/2)
Husband Karma x Wife Reader (part- ½)
Husband Karma x Wife Reader (part- 2/2)
Gangster Karma x Reader (part-½)
Gangster Karma x Reader (part-2/2)
Valentine's Karma x Reader
College Karma x Reader (part-½)
College Karma x Reader (part-2/2)
Husband Karma x wife Reader + kids (part-½)
Husband Karma x wife Reader + kids (part-2/2)
Karma x Childhood Friend Reader (part-½)
Karma x Childhood Friend Reader (part-2/2)
Karma x Angsta Reader (part-½)
Karma x Angsta Reader (part-2/2)
'Pokey' Karma x Reader (Part - 1/2)
Pokey Karma x Reader (Part - 2/2)
Rockstar Karma x Reader (Part - ½)
Rockstar Karma x Reader (Part - 2/2)
Karma x suicidal Reader (Part - ½)
Karma x suicidal Reader (Part - 2/2)
Karma x sick Reader
Alpha Karma x Omega Reader (part- 1/2)
Alpha Karma x Omega Reader (part- 2/2)
Karma x Birthday Girl Reader (part- 1/2)
Karma x Birthday Girl Reader (part- 2/2)
Karma x Bassist Reader (part- 1/2)
Karma x Bassist Reader (part- 2/2)
❤️ HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARMA ❤️
,,💘 VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL 2022 💘
Karma x Reader ~ 'what the fuck'
SUMMERS (1/2) ~ Karma x Reader
SUMMERS (2/2) ~ Karma x Reader

Karma x Reader !!🎊NEW YEAR🎊!!

1.8K 26 28
بواسطة clingyAURA

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL OF YOU GUYS
thankyou for all the love and support you guys have given to this book and me as well
🎊💘🎊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okuda Manami, a coworker of mine. She is sweet and innocent .....on the first look at least. She is also engaged to the boss of my workplace, karma akabane. He is quite famous in the female department and on top of it almost every single female worker have tried and shamefully thrown themselves on him all the while knowing his engagement. But the weird part was, okuda working in the same workplace barely looks bothered by it. Yes....sometimes she shows a bit of irritation and discomfort when some girl tries to pull seducing tricks on karma in her clear presence.

And because of that act of ignorance of her's, she attracted quite a handful of suspicious eyes. And that led to nosy people following her unnoticed.

And more recently there is another rumour that is floating around all over the work building. Okuda Manami is involved in a very inappropriate relationship with the second bass of our company, gakushu asano.

And this rumour was confirmed by me accidentally walking in on them doing 'things'. Since that day I haven't told anyone about it, not my coworkers, not even sir karma akabane. But that incidental finding of mine answered almost every question but some remained.

Thinking back, karma is really a sharp man. He of all people should've noticed the weird behaviour of okuda first hand from the start, but he also never showed anything. But I never saw him getting involved in any inappropriate activities with his female employees...nothing.

.......except one though....and i was there the whole time to witness all of it from the start to end of that particular night and also all the other moments, days and nights which got more and more intimate as time passed by.

Nobody knew except karma and the girl.

And lo and behold...that girl was none other than me myself.

We were in a secret relationship for a few years now, granted I get really jealous whenever those shameless hoars try to get all handzy with him. But I always get a sense of relief knowing that he will never lose his professional attire even with me.

When our relationship first started a few years back, I was quite unsure and felt horrible for being the one with whom my first boyfriend was cheating. Also i felt like being used because he was already engaged to someone. It was calming in a way when i got to know that he never once touched okuda like that and also till this day. It feels like he is actually serious with me.

In the begining, the sexual intimacy was quite often, but since last year his touches are getting less....i wonder why...

Is he...catching feelings for okuda....?

Is...is he...getting bored of me....?

....is he cheating on me....although we never made anything official with each other or what we can call whatever we have between us.

And yes, i'M not a virgin anymore, he took it way back and never stopped. I loved it. Our relationship is a secret till this day as he maintains and manages his formal and informalism very gracefully.

......

(Karma's P.O.V.)

I was just getting finished with my work when okuda crawled- i mean walked in my office.

"Karma-kun...there is something I need to tell you." She almost whispered in her usual timid voice. I just nodded and continued working over my last bunch of papers. "I...i think i won't be able to attend the new year's eve party...".

My eyes widened at that and I quickly looked up, almost yelling a "thankgod". Quickly realising what i said, "ahm... I was about to do a paper wrong but stopped on time anyways it's really a shame you won't be there to join me."

After those.... kinda awkward seconds i didn't pay much attention to what she blabbered after that but when she left, i quickly completed rest of my work and fumbled with my phone to call y/n in.

....

(Y/n's P.O.V.)

I was just feeling so gloomy for some reason today. When I was just gonna clock out, I spotted okuda skipping oddly happily through the hallway and out the building. And in Q, myphone buzzed with a phone call from karma. It was not unusual yet it gave me butterflies whenever I got his calls. Getting The message, i quickly gathered up all my things and headed to his office room.

I was constantly looking over my shoulder because for some odd reason I felt being followed and watched. Quickening my pace, getting to his office and locking the door behind me.

As I turned around, I got slammed back in the door with lips harshly pressing down on mine. It lasted for a minute or so. When we parted, I was able to see that glint of happiness, excitement and love in his eyes which made my knees buckle. Before I could say anything, he suddenly lifted me up bridal style and set me down on his desk all the while holding that smug cheeky grin on his face, but that just made me smile and giggle more.. It felt like all the gloominess, stress and my worries vanished in thin air...or him. I loved how he made me feel, and I refused to trade him or this feeling with anything.

"You look offly happy today, what's the occasion? Boss~ "

And there it was, that sexy smirk I've come to die for.

My face got extremely hot when he leaned in very very close and spoke with his lips brushing mine with each word , "you are going to be my date for the new year's party~".

My eyes widened and a wave of worry and concern washed over me. I think karma picked up on it as well and continued, "don't worry about that multi-faced thing. She is not going to be at the party, so calm down." He said, kissing my cheek.

I blushed at the soft gesture. All the remaining doubts of mine disappeared when I saw all those bundles and bundles of paper work near his desk.

He had been so busy the last few months because of so many recruits and projects, he barely had time for anything or anyone.

When I was in my own thoughts, I felt a hand on my cheek and another around me on my back. He was staring at my lips and then back to my eyes, asking permission. I loved this so much about him, he did this whenever he had ulterior motives behind his upcoming makeout and i knew them so well. I responded with a small smile and leaned in as well.

Our lips had barely touched when suddenly we heard the unlocking of the door and it swinging open. That didn't even give us the time to completely pull apart and worse....the person at the door made us freeze.

.

.

.

O-okuda....chan...?

After that everything that happened next felt like a blur. What I did remember is her tearing up and shouting, pointing her finger at me and shouting maybe curses. Karma getting really angry and slapping her across the face.

.

.

.

I woke up on a bed with something holding me tight. It was karma, it didn't take me long to realise I was at his place. I felt weak....i wonder why....

Grrrrrrr,...

Oh...right ..hehehe i skipped over breakfast and lunch and snacks due to the pending work load.

Gazing at karma's peaceful sleeping face and i didn't realise when i fell back asleep.

....

In the few days between till the party, I somehow made karma tell me whatever happened that night.

Apparently, those shouting and crying of her's was all part of her drama plan. She thought that karma didn't know about her affair and tried to use that. But unfortunately for her, he and I both knew everything about her and asano. And moreover he also knew that she knew about us too. But what she didn't know was that we knew that she knew that we had a relationship other than boss and employee.

...........

The day of the party came and thankfully we haven't heard from okuda or asano about what happened yet and nor do we wish to.

Party was going really well, people danced to loud music, drunkens slurring around and doing stuff, unknowingly creating comical entertainment.

It was all good until some dude approached me. With a glance at him, I knew he was drunk. He maybe tried to say something but all I heard was non understandable slurs. Not saying anything I scrunched up my nose and tried to walk away from him but he, as if knew my action beforehand grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him.....my back flushed against his front. I tried to get away but froze as I felt his hand going up my bare thigh. I tried shouting but was silenced by his hand on my mouth. My body jolted and I whined and groaned and tried to wiggle out of his grasp when he licked my neck and started whispering, "I can't wait to taste your little p- AHH!!!".

I heard him screech in pain and his hold on me vanishing. When I looked to my side with trembling eyes, I saw karma beyond pissed with blood coming out of his nose from anger. His posture and position of hands or I should say fists were enough to tell me what he did. Tears started to spill out and I rushed to hug him tightly, not caring if all the other coworkers were watching. And the way karma wasted no time in wrapping his arms around me and later on wiping my tears....seemed like he didn't care either.

Soon After that we left for his place to cool off.

.....

After getting a well needed shower and throwing on some comfy clothes. I sat on his bed, waiting for him to get out of the shower too.

...

When he did come out, that sneaky bastard knew exactly what he was doing but tried to play innocent by just wearing only a FREAKIN towel around his torso and coming right up in my face with that smug smirk. He knew exactly which buttons to push to make me all fuzzy and hazy and uncontrollably horny.

The next thing I know is me laying in his bed with nothing on and him hovering over me with the towel clinging onto his left over decency. Our lips locked in a breathtaking makeout session with his hands barely in control and roaming all around my body while mine were not so different. When we parted for air, it took me a few seconds to register the position we were in or I should say I was in. My wrists were cuffed to each of the bed poles above my head and further he used ropes to tie down my torso to the bed. The only parts that could move were my legs and neck......and his hands were enough to lock them in place as well.

" *Sighs delightfully* i always wanted to see you and do you like this.~". He cooed in my ear and I squirmed feeling his fingers making ghostly trails all over my body. I could tell by his amused look that he was enjoying himself. "Ka-karma...~" I breathed out "please ....don't..."

"Awww~~ now now don't be so impatient, because after all .....only good girls get the reward."

That was enough to quiet me down. His smirk grew wider and I saw him slowly ducking down in between my legs slowly kissing his way upfront my inner thighs to my area. I gasped at the sensation followed by a loud surprised moan as I felt his tongue making broad licking strokes over my slit up to my clit. Soon his licks became more hard and fast as he started sucking onto the clit and entering his tongue through the slit into my whole. I was a hot moaning mess at that point. It was so new and so so so.... good. I was feeling myself getting closer and closer to the edge when suddenly he pulled away and started kissing his way up to my neck and to my ear, nibbling in it gently.

"I am gonna go in now~"

I nodded vigorously to which he chuckled in his husky tone making me more aroused than before if that was even possible.

...

The whole time he fucked me without a break for at least 3 hours straight with not stopping for even a single minute, claiming me as his, by his dick, his tongue, mouth, teeth, hands and his words which made me come undone almost instantly.

....

At the end of it, I was so exhausted and drained. I could feel my swollen lips, bruised wrists which were now uncuffed and I was untied as well. My whole body aching a bit because of all the love bits and hickeys which were carelessly spread all over my body. And finally the soul cause of all this, snuggling up to me, cuddling and letting out light cute snores. I was tempted to click a picture or two of him like this or even make a video but didn't have the strength to even move a single muscle.

"Happy new year karma...i..i-i love you..."

"I love you too....marry me~" karma whispered teasingly, I couldn't tell if he was even serious.

"Wait what ooooh!! Hey!!!- mmmm!!!''He didn't let me say anything and snuggled me even more so my voice got muffled.

"Don't think about it too much and sleep"

I continued the useless muffling before I eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

492K 18.1K 40
When (y/n) was saved by Karma and taken to his house, she finds herself falling for him. Just another Karma X Reader. Mainly fluffly fluff. Hope you...
43K 1.4K 35
┌───────── · · · · ♡ ❝𝐆𝐨𝐝. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲. 𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
5K 33 11
! MATURE CONTENT ! Crush x Reader! Some chapters are based on some popular songs. Leave requests in the comments! Mostly male x female . Can do wlw...
44.8K 1.1K 28
Hello. This is my first X Reader ever so be a bit easy on me alright. Anyway in this story, you become the center of attention for all the vampires a...