The Truth - Ranboo Angst

By SentientMud

Quackity knows what Ranboo did. He just needs Ranboo to admit it. More

The Box
Missing
The Glass

Quackity

723 15 10
By SentientMud

Tw: Kidnapping and injury
(This happed after Tommy died)

Ranboo Pov

The snow crunched under my feet as I walked over to Snowchester. I forced myself to keep walking, even though I desperately wanted to turn back. Tubbo has to know the truth, I just hoped he could forgive me.

Crunch

I spun around, but there were nothing but trees behind me. It was probably just a mob. I kept on walking. Snowchester was close now.

Crunch

I swore that one was closer.

"Is anyone there?" I asked quietly, my voice wobbling. No response. I began running. If I just got out of the woods, then I would get to Snowchester. I heard more crunching, getting closer and closer.

I spun around, stumbling backwards. There was a figure looming before me.

"Quackity?"

Quackity forced a smile. "Heeey Ranboo, what are you doing out here?"

"Uh..." Pulling myself together, I cleared my throat and murmured "Oh, I'm just walking over to Snowchester"

"Cool" Quackity replied, "Listen, I need to talk to you for a moment"

"Uh, actually, I kinda urgently need to get to Snowchester, can it wait?"

Quackity's smile faltered. "No, we need to talk now."

Dragging me in the opposite direction, Quackity said "So Ranboo, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure?"

Quackity looked me in the eyes. "What do you know about the explosions on the prison?"

I froze, and then quickly broke eye contact. "Uh... nothing! Nothing! Your guess is as good as mine!" My voice shook uncontrollably, and I knew Quackity could tell.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me the truth?"

"UH, w-what do you m-mean?! I-I-I am t-telling the truth!!!"

Quackity looked me in the eyes again and smiled.

"Okay then. I guess you've made your choice."

Suddenly I was grabbed, and thrown to the ground. Someone kicked me in the stomach. I screamed, and I was held down and everything went black.

Tubbo Pov

I lifted my head. I could've sworn I heard someone scream.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Foolish.

"Hear what?"

I shook my head. "Oh nothing, I must have just imagined it."

Foolish nodded and I continued helping him build me and Ranboo's base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
61.6K 853 33
hi i decided to make a tbp chatfic because i was bored and it looked fun, the first chapter only has character information that includes their insta...