Life of Royals [COMPLETE] (Ob...

By s0ggycerea1

Royalty Au of everyones favortie Obey Me! characters! A Lucifer x Fem!reader (if you don't identify as Female... More

👑Info👑
👑The Truth👑
👑The Long Awaited Arival👑
👑Mixed Emotions👑
👑The Flaws👑
👑Mending the Bond👑
👑Anything for You👑
👑His Side of the Story👑
👑Teamwork Makes the Dream Work👑
👑My Vows to You👑
👑Her Hidden Colour👑
👑Your Majesty👑
👑Noble Blingz's Special Interview Edition👑
👑Chocolate Chip Cookies👑
👑Royal Family👑
The End!

👑Leviathan Sensei-sama's Crash Course👑

450 16 1
By s0ggycerea1

It is I, the Third Prince of Eastern Kingdom, Prince Leviathan. Or you can call me Lord of Shadows, that works well too.

Having trouble understanding the RoyaltyAU? Fret not, for I, Leviathan-sama, is here to help!

Now, hurry up with the questions! I have anime marathon to catch!

-Chapter 1-

First up:

Q: What's the meaning 'Half Year End Closing' used in the first chapter?

L: That, my fellow subjects, is the term used for financial related reports. You are a Accountant Manager in one of the company in Western Empire.

Basically, the time where a company's accountants will be very busy as they have to finish the crucial financial reports of the year.

Since the author isn't associated with accounting but have heard the terms 'Year End Closing' and 'Half Year End Closing' from her mother who was a former accountant, she decided 'Oh well! Let's use it!'

Forgive the author for her ignorance and let her know if she used the terms wrongly.

Next!

Q: Again with the Western Empire... What's that? And why do Eastern Kingdom has 'Kingdom' but not 'Empire'?

L: Empire is ruled by Emperor/Empress while Kingdom is ruled by King/Queen.

Emperor Diavolo is the heir to Western Empire, the most powerful empire in this RoyaltyAU!

Meanwhile my brothers and I, we are the heirs to the Eastern Kingdom. Should Lucifer ascend the throne, he will be addressed as King, and not Emperor.

Make no mistake, my fellow subjects, as the grave mistake may lead you to punishment by the Emperor.

To put it shortly, an empire is more powerful than a kingdom. Even though a Kingdom has a King, they might be underpowered if compared to an Empire.

So, Lucifer will always be under Diavolo.

Shh... You didn't hear that from me... :)

Q: Then, if Diavolo is the Emperor, what should I call him?

L: We call the Emperor/Empress with utmost respect, 'Your Imperial Majesty'.

Not to be confused with King/Queen, which is 'Your Majesty'.

For Prince/Princess from an empire, they can be called, 'Your Imperial Highness' or just 'Your Highness', the same with the Prince/Princess of a Kingdom.

Q: Can you tell me more about Diavolo?

L: Sure, eventhough I'm not sure why you're so invested in him.

Diavolo ascended the throne when he was 18 because the former Emperor wanted to rest. Funny, right?

But I guess the Western Empire didn't falter at all. They remained glorious. Who knows how many wars His Imperial Majesty had gone through just to keep the peace on his Empire.

Nothing much to talk about actually, other than the fact that His Imperial Majesty is the youngest Emperor so far...

Oh! I know it!

You must be wondering why he's still Empress-less, huh?

Huhu :)

...

Actually, I'm not so sure either...

-Chapter 3-

Greetings once again, my fellow subjects!

Oh, what is this? You're in need of more explanation? Fear not, Leviathan-sama is here to help!

Q: Why is Mammon acting so formal when he speaks to us? And why does it matter when attendants are near?

L: My subjects. We are princes. We carry the dignity of the royal family. We must be well-presented at all times. We are being watched all the time.

If the attendants heard Mammon speaking informally towards you, the rightful wife of the Crown Prince and the future Queen of Eastern Kingdom, don't you think his reputation will be hurt?

And if you, as the third most influential person in the kingdom, lets Mammon do such things, don't you think they won't have any respect for you left?

The palace is a battleground of psychological battle. Please be mindful and always be wary of everyone. Trust no one.

Q: That's scary... But then, why do you guys speak informally in the meeting hall?

L: Ah... Good question. In that scene, the only people present are us and Jean, Lucifer's most trusted butler. They are no nobles, no aristocrats, no other attendants, no knights, no one.

Should there be anyone else in the meeting hall with us, we will not speak like that towards you, or each other.

You're lucky the nobles and aristocrats did not witness your bold actions.

Huhu :)

But I'm actually more surprised Lucifer didn't punish you...

Q: Okay, last question! What's a 'waiting room'?

L: Waiting room is a room situated before your own bedroom. We all have that. It's a room where visitors waited for your arrival without disturbing or intruding your personal chamber.

It's a taboo for anyone of the opposite gender (or just anyone in general) to intrude your bedroom, especially us because we're your brothers-in law. Well, except your husband, I guess...

But, there's plenty of other ways where we can get to know each other, so fret not! We shall exchange another greetings in the future!

-Chapter 6-

Did you all miss me? I'm so mad at the author for not updating this spin-off chapter!

But I guess she did her own work by explaining in the respective chapters so what's the need of me, right? *fake cries

Anyway, let's not waste more time and get to the questions at hand!

Q: Why do we only get to call our family during the weekends?

L: Lucifer originally held on to your phone to make sure you focus on your lessons. But even I can't live with my phone! How evil of Lucifer!

So he gave you your phone during the weekend to call your family members. Only family members though, not your friends!

Q: Why? That's so cruel!

L: You need to know that your title as the Crown Princess was not known to the public just yet. If you tell your friends about your whereabouts and what you've done, don't you think they'll be spreading it on the internet?

Your identity is hidden for a reason.

But don't ask me why, I can't read Lucifer's complicated mind!

Q: Then, that means no social media?

L: What are royals even doing in social media anyways? Our accounts are supervised by our PR so most definitely we can't use it on our own.

Q: So you mean we can't have social media accounts? What about you? Do you have your own social media accounts?

L: ...

I have an anonymous side account, yes.

But that's besides the point! Who would want to look at the third prince anyway? I'm not the one who'll be in the highlight! So worry about yourself!

-Chapter 7-

Yay! I made a comeback earlier than expected! But today's chapter is a bit heavy, right? Especially the beginning of the chapter.

Alright, I'll answer your questions! No need to hold back, ask away!

Q: Why did the kids at school stop acting nice to Lucifer after hearing his name?

L: It started when the school was receiving news that a prince from a foreign country will study at their school for a while. So the teachers took it upon themselves and taught the students about our family.

So the students have been learning about our names, what we do, how we live in and all such things for about a month before Lucifer's arrival.

To say they're jealous? A bit.

But it was more of annoyance because it seemed like Lucifer is the best of the best.

So when Lucifer brought his 'royalty' attitude along to the school; ordering kids around, showing off his intelligence and wealth, the kids didn't really like it.

Yeah...

Q: So, did Lucifer go there without any bodyguard? Then, won't he be kidnapped?

L: Great question. Actually, there's a lot of bodyguards keeping eyes on young Lucifer. He just didn't notice.

Q: Then, why didn't the bodyguards report the situation back to the King?

L: The King himself knew that Lucifer will have a hard time adapting to commoners life so he just instructed the bodyguards to keep an eye on Lucifer.

Regarding the insults thrown at Lucifer, it was exactly what the King wanted.

Nowadays, the bonding between royalties, nobles and commoners are a bit shaky due to the lack of understanding in all parties involved.

The King wanted to stop this problem from becoming more serious, so he instructed Lucifer to live in a foreign place as a nobody so he could learn what it feels like to not have anyone do things for you. He wanted Lucifer to learn why commoners don't really like royalties and nobles.

And since he was doing this in the Western Empire, such findings will be shared to the former Emperor. And hence, why Emperor Diavolo is more willing to hear the commoners' problem.

Wow, Lucifer really be saving the day, huh?

Meanwhile us brothers only waited anxiously for his return everyday... *jealous*

That's it for Leviathan-sama's corner today! Should you have anymore questions about this AU, feel free to ask the author and she will insert it here for future references.

I ask of you to not reblog this as it will be edited in the future. Don't worry, the author will remind you if she puts anything new in this spin-off chapter.

Until then, enjoy reading this AU for I, Leviathan-sama, and my brothers will be appearing as well.

Yeah, it's more of Lucifer than us, but still! We're there, alright!

1.5k words
Royalty Au
Life of Royals
Obey Me! One Master to Rule them all (Shall we Date?)
Lucifer x Fem!reader

I do not own any of the characters in Obey Me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.2K 40
This is a collection of one-shots written by me, fr0gmouthz (Ray) on Wattpad. If you are reading this anywhere else, it's stolen. ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗⋆𐙚...
61.9K 602 37
Soooooooo I thought of doing each Obey Me bother Oneshots and their own books. So I thought the only one that I simp for the most as the first one. S...
7.6K 149 55
" Please make sure to read the disclaimer and request sections before requesting " # Obey Me Side-Character Oneshot collection - OUTTANOVA edition (D...
20.5K 737 19
❥Mammon x Reader• ✃- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ➻ Y/n's pronouns: they/them ➻ Book follows the main story of the game [Obey Me!] from y/n's...