👑The Flaws👑

Warnings: Cursing (bad language) and mention of blood

The dinner was okay. You thought it'd be awkward because of the exchange earlier during the day but it was normal.

Except for a fact that you didn't know what fork to use for this salad.

There's a lot of forks with different sizes on your left hand side and you only stared at them with a frown.

"Why aren't you eating?" Lucifer asked.

You didn't reply immediately but Lucifer could put two and two together, "Just grab any fork, your actions will be excused for today."

Hearing that didn't exactly put you at ease because it only means that he's expecting so much from you after today.

You gulped and took a fork placed nearest to your plate. Then, you heared Lucifer chuckled lightly, "Correct answer."

'Is this a test?'

"Your Highness, please do not make fun of me. I live in a place where every fork is similar and used for any occasions." You frowned a bit, showing your protest.

Lucifer only chuckled behind his glass of champagne, clearly enjoying his teasing.

You didn't really care about the forks or spoons or knifes or anything else after that. You just wanted to savour the dinner.

Considering you didn't usually have the time to eat proper meals when you're still working, the meals served at the palace made you wanted to cry river and thanked your mother for giving birth to you.

"Is the dinner to your liking?"

"Yes, it was delicious." You smiled, putting another small cut of the smoked fish in your mouth before chewing slowly.

What you didn't notice was the gentle smile on Lucifer's face as he stared at you while sipping yet another glass of champagne.

"We should visit my father tomorrow," he stated, after a long silence between you two.

Well, it was about time anyway. Lucifer is to ascend the throne should the King pass away. It was logical for him to introduce his wife to his father. After all, you were going to be one of the rulers in this country.

"Okay." You nodded before adding, "Your Highness, I'm sorry for my actions this morning. I was too shocked and not in my rational mind. I hope you don't take it to heart..."

He seemed to be thinking long before replying, "No offense taken. But as a return, can we make this a daily thing?"

"Hmm?"

"The dinner, I mean."

'He wants to have dinner together everyday?'

"I don't mind." You shrugged.