That Boy is our Property (SB1...

Oleh ihartbenben

Two Mafias and Two Gangster staking their claim to this beautiful boy name Justin. SB19 AU πŸ’™ Lebih Banyak

Prologue!
πŸ’™ DOS πŸ’™
πŸ’™ TRES πŸ’™

πŸ’™ UNO πŸ’™

591 17 8
Oleh ihartbenben

(YES! SB19 MAKNAE! AND HE WON THE NUMBER #1 MOST HANDSOME MEN OF 2021)
•••••

[J U S T I N  DE   D I O S]

"How's your school, bunso?" My Older brother ask after i entered the car and fasten my seatbelt.

"Its Okay, Kuya. its just so hustle today." i said and smile at him.

"Makes sense, since two months from now and you're graduating college, any job you looking for?" he said and look at me for a second before he look back at the road.

"I dunno, i think i need to take a breath for now before i look for a job and focus on selling my paints."

Hour and a minutes pass and we arrived at our home, i get out first but i notice some luxury cars parking in front of house.

I glance at my Kuya and i saw glaring at the cars and gritting his teeth, when he look at me back, he smile and ruffle my hair.

"I remember Bunso, i forgot to buy an mouth wash, can you buy me some to the convenience store?" he pull out his wallet and gave me 500.

"Ah? why now? can i just buy you later?" i said but still get the money on his hand.

"You can take the car." he smirk to me and i pouted.

He really knows how to get me.

"Okay." he jiggling the car keys in my face and soft glare him and get the keys on his hand.

"Anything else?" i ask after i got into the car.

"Nah. now, shoo!" he shooed me and i sigh before i start the car and drove to the nearest store.

That was the first time i saw my Diko (i dunno, what was this called, but Justin called his Kuya 'Diko' in RL. i'm gonna use DIKO instead of 'Kuya' now) glaring while gritting his teeth, he looks mad, whoa! did he just glared at the cars or he saw something at the cars that we normal people don't see?

I stop in 7/11, i mean i'm only gonna buy mouth wash right? no need to go in convinience store, sides, i'm hungry and i should treat myself with some donouts and chocolate drinks. i giggle with thats thoughts.

I saw some people whose eating inside glance at my direction and smile at me, i blush and look down and get the things i need to buy as fast i can.

"That will be 300, cutie." the man at the counter smile at me and i smile back while giving him the money. "200 is your change and can i get your number then?" i shake my head and get my change at the counter table and leave the store fast.

"Jah?" i look at my right and i saw my high school classmate waving at me.

"Oliver." he walk to my direction and stop in front of me.

"How are you, Jah?" he ask and i don't know how to answer him, as you can see and i know you already know it, he's not just a 'classmate' back then, he is my ex. and yes i am into men.

"Good and stress because of school works." i glance to him through the glass wall of the store. "What about you? how's you and sharlene?" i ask and his breath hitch.

"We.. . broke up 5 years ago." he look down and i nodding my head like indicating that i 'Understand'. "Anyways, gotta go, i don't wanna get late on my first day on my job."

"Where?" i ask and finally he look at me, he's not handsome as he used to, he looks tired and he became skinny.

"Here." he pointed the store, he smile at me and wave before he enter the store.

I sigh and hop on my car and drove back home.

And those car was still there.

"Manang!" i murdered the bell and still no ones answering me! i pulled out my phone from my backpack and started dialing my Diko's number.

'The number you have dial... '

And that's repeat for many times.

"Is no one home?" i ask to myself, but these cars was still here. "DIKO!" i yelled and still no one was opening the gate, i don't wanna force to open our gate, because it has an alarm that connected to the nearest police station, yes! you heard me right! once the alarm goes on, police gonna arrive at our house.

Ugh! where are the people in this house?! i hop back on to the car and close the window and lay on the backseat! IM.GOING.TO.SLEEP!!

I dunno on how long i'm sleeping because when i open my eyes, i'm already at my bed.

"Diko?" i called when i saw Diko on my couch.

"Bunso, are you okay?" he ask and he sat on the side of my bed.

"Why aren't you opening the gate earlier?" i ask while pouting. "Did your guest leave?" i added.

"Yeah and i'm sorry for leaving you outside." he smile and ruffle my hair. "Bunso? can i ask you for a favor?" i nodded. "After you graduated, can you please live to our house in Los Angeles for a month or so?"

"Why?" Everything is a first! and again this is the first time he ask me to live in our house in L.A, usually i always ask him i can live at L.A and he always say 'No' "Is it because of those guest of yours? are they bad guys?"

He sigh.

"Yes and no." he look at me in the eyes. "Yes, its because of them, and no, they're not bad."

"Then why?" i won't stop questioning him until i get the right answer.

"Its hard to explain." he stand up and walking back and forth in front of me. "Just please?" he kneel down and hold my hand.

"Is it hard for me to understand it?" i ask again and he sigh and bury his face to my tummy.

"They're a Mafia and a Gangter, Bunso.. . they do Legal and illegal stuff." he explain and look up to look at me.

"And what's the connection of me, you wanting to live in L.A?" he sigh again.

"Uhh.. . there will be a war thats going to happen in our neighborhood two months from now." i'm nodding again. "And as for you to living at L.A will be your safety, i don't want you to get hurt."

"How i'm gonna get hurt if i can just stay inside my room?" i ask again and he stunned. gotcha! he didn't think about that.

"Mom and i will be follow you days later." he stand up and kiss my hair. "That's final, Bunso." he leave my room.

I plop at my bed again abd stared at my ceiling, this is definitely have to do with those guest of my Diko earlier.

DON'T EXPECT EVERYDAY UPDATE ಠ‿ಠ

WELCUM BACC TO MEH (ب_ب)

AND SO.. . STREAM #BAZINGA

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

71.5K 3.5K 46
A girl got isekaid into her favourite webtoon called Lookism.She tries to help her favourite characters by disgusing herself as a guy so she can figh...
209K 18.8K 72
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
920K 26.6K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
254K 18.5K 22
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...