Breakout (hybrid ff ot7)

By Daisy12itsmemario

When y/n is being transferred from a quiet Hybrid hospital to a dangerous Hybrid asylum she is very scared at... More

Intro
News
Unsure
Moving
Fifth Floor
Next patients
Touchy
Last patients
Talk
Later
Confused
Breakout
Prisoner
fear
fear #2
Night
Next day
Second game
death
white room
disgust
Third game
The night
Him
Escape?
Hoseok's ending
Taehyung's ending
Namjoon's ending
Seokjin's ending
Jimin's ending
Yoongi's ending
Jungkook's ending
Ending Hoseok #2
and then

Pain

5.9K 229 39
By Daisy12itsmemario

                         *warning some flustered content ahead*

Jimin brings me to the hospital of the asylum.

It's a miracle that this room didn't blow up due to the explosion.

Jimin puts me on the bed and searches for an ice pack and some bandage.

I look around the room, seeing an open window.

If I could just-

''Don't think about trying to escape, I'm way faster than you baby. Besides we are on the second floor, you could hurt yourself if you were to jump from that height.''

Jimin turns back to me with the supplies in hand, he pushes the ice pack against my neck and tells me to hold onto it as he tries to find something to clean the blood off.

He eventually finds a towel and holds in under the sink, making it moist.

''Alright remove the ice pack, I'll help you get cleaned.''

He softly wipes the blood off, trying not to hurt me much.

Suddenly he stops and examines the bite wound.

''He really went rough on you, such a messy wound.''

Shaking his head, he slowly runs his finger down my neck to my arm.

''I would never make such a messy mark, if you were with me you would only feel pleasure. You would feel my cold hands run along your curves, goosbumps appearing on the trail my hands leave behind. You would wait in anticipation as I kiss you all over your body, not being able to hold back those wonderful sounds you will make. I will move back to your face and look you deep in your eyes, I will get lost in your beauty all while my hand is slowly moving down-''

Jimin holds my face in his hands, he stares at my lips.

''-wouldn't that be nice~.'' He moves closer to me.

I have to stop him.

''Could you bandage my neck, it hurts a lot.''

I fake a whine and Jimin widens his eyes.

''I'm sorry my baby, I just get lost in your eyes.''

He grabs the bandage and quickly covers my neck.

''It's not hurting you right?''

He asks after putting on the bandage.

''No, it's fine now. Can we go?''

I stand up and try to walk away, I don't feel like staying here any longer.

Hoseok said I should avoid everyone as much as possible, I think I understand what he means. 

First it was Jin and now Jimin.

As I walk to the door a force stops me.

Two arms wrap around me.

''Won't you reward me for helping you?''

Jimin spins me around and slightly pushes me against a cabin.

His face is inches from mine, warm breath hitting my lips.

Eyes half hooded, lips slightly parted, he looked like a perfect sculpture.

I wonder how he would have acted if I met him on the street, if he wasn't stuck in a mental asylum.

Would he be nice? 

Would he smile at me and introduce himself as we shook hands.

Jimin speaks softly with a velvety voice.

''You really make me feel all warm inside baby, no one else has ever made me feel this way. Just give us a chance, give me a chance. I can make you feel loved, safe and overall full of pleasure. You are like the morning sun, or the soft breeze. Your voice makes me happy, your scent makes me feel at home. I would give up the world for you..........................I love you Y/n.''

With that he connects our lips, stealing my breath away.

It's like I've lost control over my body, it's moving by itself.

My hands land on his chest, as to keep just a bit of distance between us.

One of his hands dissapears behind my neck, pulling me closer. As the other possessively wraps around my waist.

He moves his lips gently but powerful against mine, dominating me.

When I think I can't be more flustered he grazes his tongue past my lips.

He wants me to let him inside, but my mind is finally processing the situation.

I don't know what to do, I want to push him aside, because this is wrong!

But............................oh it feels so nice.

Jimin runs out of patience, one of his hands moves from my waist further down.

His hand squeezes my a*s, startling me.

I accidentally gasp, he takes this opportunity and pushes his tongue inside.

Moving it around he's tasting all of me, I begin to run out of air.

Slightly pushing him I try to break the kiss, but he won't let me.

His grip doesn't falter, he just keeps on going.

I use more force, my oxygen is running out.

Just as I'm about to kick him, he breaks the kiss.

Closing his eyes and resting his forehead against mine, he sucks in air.

''That was...................amazing baby.''

Jimin opens his eyes and looks straight into mine.

''You behaved so well for me~''

He grabs my arm and pulls me away from the cabin.

''Let's go baby, the other's are waiting for us. If we take too long, they will start to get suspicious.'' He smiles with a blush on his face and walks out of the room.

 All while bringing a flustered me along with him as we make our way to the room where we will observe the games.

On the way I can't believe myself, I'm supposed to find a way out of this place, not enjoy their company.

From now on, I will only focus on getting out of here.

No more getting distracted, especially by Jimin.

He sure knows his way with words, but he can't be trusted.

Don't worry Scarlotte and Chanjue, my eyes are still focused on getting us out.

I just have to find a way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wellllllll

What do you think?

Sorry for not updating sooner, I've been having kind of a dip lately.

Wanting to quit everything I'm doing and just dissapear.

But I can't do that.

Also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is IMPORTANT

I want to make a few things clear about the 6 teams. Because I understand if some of you are confused.

1: Hoseok's team won the first round, they are colour green!

2: Jimin's team is pink, Chanjue and Scarlotte are on his team.

3: Jungkook's team is the colour red!

4: Jin's team was yellow but they lost the first round soooo......their gone. :(

5: Yoongi's team is blue, and Namjoon has partnered up with him, because he doesn't have a team.

6: Taehyung's team is orange.

Well that concludes all.

I hope you can, vote, comment and follow me  (if you want)

I will see you in the next chapter.

BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (^-^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Angie G.

Fanfiction

81K 2.6K 40
In a world where hybrids are judged by the color of their fur. White represents purity, peace, and goodness, While Black represents power, elegance...
270K 8.5K 42
Juilet's father owns a very special hybrid centre. It consists of normal hybrids and mystical hybrids. It's rare to find even one mystical hybrid but...
348K 16.3K 72
You are Yoongi's hybrid starting a new life. Fate keeps putting hybrids in your path that need your love and protection. BTS x Reader Completed 1.11...
155K 6.3K 38
Y/n has been tested and held captive in a lab for 4 years, she's what the doctors call a "complete hybrid", she's different from the others that spro...