Home

By cheriefics

Home isn't a place. It's a feeling... A feeling where you feel comfortable and safe... where you feel you. H... More

Author note 🌸
Prologue
1. Finding Home
2. Passing by
4. Enroute
5. Blue eyes
6. Run!
7. Recurring past
8. Gotta survive
9. Serenity
Epilogue

3. What's your name?

34 7 0
By cheriefics

"It feels nice to know that I won't be travelling alone this time," Deiji says, warming her hands in front of the heater. She looks back when he doesn't answer. A sense of warmth engulfs her when she sees him passed out on the stool. Back leaned against the kitchen counter and head lolled back. She covers her mouth and chuckles. His elbow, supporting him slips and he wakes up. Deiji whips her head away and pretends she didn't see anything.

"I'll go pack the stuff needed. We need to start early so make sure you catch some sleep," he says, getting up. "Yeah," she says.

"Noona, run. I'll distract them. Run!"

"Jungkook, Jungkook watch out! The blue eyes!"

"Ha, ha, haa..." Deiji's breath calms down after she opens her eyes. Her lips wobble as tear drops roll down from the side of her eyes. She sobs silently covering her mouth.

"Nightmare?"

She goes silent the moment she hears his voice. "I'm fine. Sorry, did I wake you?"

""You were crying in your sleep," he says. "I'll go sleep on the couch," she says, getting up. "No," he raises his hand. He gets up and disappears into another room. He reappears with a purple dream catcher in his hand. "My mom gave this to me. It will take the bad dreams away," he says, giving it to her. She takes it and traces the soft feathers dangling from it. Tears well up in her eyes and rolls down her cheeks. It has been ages since she felt the warmth of another human. She didn't think she ever could.

"What's your name?" she asks, gulping her knotted throat.

"Hoseok." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
63.6K 1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
561K 38.6K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
Kairos By leigh heasley

Science Fiction

841K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...