BLOODLINE

RhysandBlackburn tarafından

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. A teenage tribrid Rion Ashf... Daha Fazla

BLOODLINE Trailer
Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1 - Way Down We Go
Chapter 2 - Run Boy Run
Chapter 3 - Natural
Chapter 4 - Dead Man Walking
Chapter 5 - Stomp Me Out
Chapter 6 - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
Chapter 7 - Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Chapter 9 - Animal I Have Become
Chapter 10 - Welcome to the Fire
Chapter 11 - Bad Guy
Chapter 12 - Hunger (Part One)
Chapter 12 - Hunger (Part Two)
Chapter 13 - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Chapter 14 - A Little Wicked
Chapter 15 - Fragile
Chapter 16 - Whatever It Takes
Chapter 17 - Wake Me Up
Chapter 18 - In the Woods Somewhere
Chapter 19 - Skyfall
Chapter 20 - Warriors (Part One)
Chapter 20 - Warriors (Part Two)
Chapter 21 - In The End (Final Chapter)

Chapter 8 - Ready or Not

44 11 1
RhysandBlackburn tarafından

Rion dropped off the bus and arrived at Hillford. The place changed since the last time Rion saw it. He walked his way inside Hillford and headed to the Barrington House. His hometown felt different, quite crosswalks, cracked windows opened and abandoned houses. He continued walking to his house and saw the gate wide open. He walked towards the front door, he saw the door is slightly opened and the wind is passing through the gap. He grabbed the doorknob and slowly opened the door. Broken furniture, spider webs drifting off the beams, and straddling old rocking chairs. The floor creaked as Rion stepped inside, He looked all over the house for signs of his family but no one is around. He investigated the rooms and saw the mails of Ivan, he realized that the messages he's receiving are fake and not the real ones. This made him realize that their enemies have infiltrated his family for a long time. Rion quickly left the house and headed to the place Sheila saw.

Rion ran to the forest and saw large paw trails on the road. Rion looked above and saw a gleaming full moon hidden behind the dark clouds.

He gulped the air and entered the forest so bravely but you can see the fear in his eyes by the thought of bad things that could've happened to his family. Snapping twigs and wind slipping through the leaves are all he could hear. Rion worked his way along the narrow trail and followed the paw trails some sort of animal left behind. He felt like his walking in an endless maze until he stepped onto something hard and round.

The sunstone necklace he gave to his sister. He picked it up, by the sight of her sister's necklace he sensed that his family is already nearby and walked straight ahead. The paw trail ended and revealed a small cabin in the middle of the woods. He heard snarls all over the place surrounding him. His heart thumped in tremor as wolves appear in the shadows. He knows that it's not a normal wolf because it's way bigger and has eyes that glow a yellow color.

The wolves suddenly stopped moving when a mysterious-looking man exited the cabin.

The man stepped off the cabin and walked towards Rion. As the moonlight touched the man's face, Rion remembered the day that some old man dropped off a box in front of their house.

"It's you... The man who left the box at our house, you're him."

"And you must be the guy we've all been waiting for, Rion Ashford."

Torches around the woods started to light up and revealed Rion's family tied up on the trees beaten up and each of them have two werewolves guarding them if they escape.

"If you're thinking about casting a spell... Don't. You will just waste your magic for nothing. Each one of your family is sealed by a spell, a powerful one. Your magic won't penetrate it. Look around, you're now surrounded by wolves of the Crimson Pack. Try moving an inch and one of your family's heads will end up in a wolf's mouth."

Rion clenched his fist and looked at the man, "I will fucking kill you."

"Oh apologies, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Arthur Crimson, the alpha of the Crimson Pack. Nice to meet you, Rion." Arthur raised his arm to shake hands with Rion.

Rion grabbed Arthur's arm tightly and looked at him with anger.

"It's true what my grandson said, you have heavy hands."

Arthur removed Rion's hands slowly and rubbed his hand.

"Well, things shouldn't be all violent. Right, Rufus?"

"Arthur... Please, keep my family away from our problems."

Arthur went towards Rufus and punched him heavily in the face. Blood drooled all over Rufus' mouth. Rion and his family were shocked by what Arthur did.

"Keep your family away, huh?... Did you keep my family away Rufus? When you failed to save my daughter when you said you can help her. You lied to me Rufus, You killed my daughter!"

"I tried Arthur—

Arthur punched Rufus multiple times in the face and grabbed his neck tightly causing Rufus to spit blood. Rion is ready to attack Arthur but the wolves block him off and surrounded him.

"What do you want?" Rion shouted to Arthur.

Arthur stopped and let go of Rufus.

"Revenge."

The wolves are waiting for Arthur's signal to attack. He walked towards Rion while cleaning off his hands with Rufus' blood. He tapped Rion's shoulder whispered to Rion's ear.

"Kill a human soul."

The whole Barrington family was startled by what they heard using their heightened hearing.

"No! Please, No!" Rona shouted while trying to break free from the ropes.

Rion froze and realized Arthur's intentions, to make him a werewolf. Becoming a werewolf is Rion's biggest fear for he doesn't know what will happen when he becomes one. He doesn't know what to do and how to save his family, so he chose to go with violence.

"Flumos Maximas Incarne"

Rion conjured a massive spell that incarnated a big tree causing it to fall down directly to Arthur but the wolves saved him and steered him away from the tree. Arthur commenced the werewolves to attack Rion.

The wolves tackled Rion causing him to fall to the ground. Rion grabbed a stone from the ground and smashed it into one of the wolves' faces causing him to break free from the ground. The wolves backed down and surrounded Rion. He thinks of a plan to attack but he realized that it's a full moon that's why the wolves are extra strong because during full moons werewolves are at their apex of power, so he needs to attack carefully. Rion thinks of a spell that will blast off all of the wolves surrounding him. Rion waved his hand towards the wolves.

"Abduco Invicta!"

The wolves blasted off away from him and gave them a massive concussion, buying off Rion some time. The spell Rion conjured is a very powerful spell that will make everything blast away from the source. Rion conjured multiple spells to attack the wolves.

Rion's heart suddenly beats abnormally. He started to feel exhaustion caused by the spells he did. His eyes started to become blurry and began to lose balance. Rion went down on his knees. Echoes and burning trees are all Rion could hear.

Laura shouted at her brother telling him to keep fighting. The wolves are beginning to gain back consciousness. Rion heard his sister shouting, it made him earn back his stance. He saw the necklace he gave to his sister and wore it to keep it safe. He then grabbed a handful of leaves from the ground. The wolves are getting ready to attack Rion once again. They all jumped towards Rion but he threw the leaves at the wolves and it turned into sharp flaming leaves that can pierce through each one of the wolves and burn them at the same time. The Barringtons and Arthur were surprised by what Rion did. Rion's eyes were filled with fury as he released a massive amount of energy from his body creating a powerful wind that blows of everything in Rion's sight. Leaves, twigs, and ashes are all up in the air. Trees are waving back and forth because of Rion's power. Suddenly, Rion collapsed to the ground inducing the wind to stop.

Arthur saw an advantage to make Rion kill a human. He then grabbed a tied and frightened human out of the cabin and threw it in front of Rion. Arthur then grabbed a knife from his pocket and gave it to Rion. Arthur is about to kill the human with Rion's hands.

"Levitum!"

A levitating spell that caused Arthur to let go of the knife performed by Sheila Greenwood.

Delvin and his friends arrived and helped Rion. El and Sheila tried to untie the Barringtons but they can't get close to it because of the spell. Arthur didn't expect Rion's backup.

"I guess it's time for me to release my own surprise."

The cabin door slowly opened and revealed Arthur's witch. Arthur picked his pocket and placed a spelled earpiece in both of his ears. A high-pitched sound resonated all over the forest that caused everyone excruciating pain. Everyone covered their ears but it's no use the sound is very deafening. Rion gains back consciousness because of the sound. Rion tried to stand up and stop the witch. He's able to withstand the witch's spell and waved his hand upward making the witch levitate, he then moved his hand with a forward motion causing the witch to blast off through the tree branch causing it to pierce the witch's heart. The sound then stopped and Rion went towards Arthur.

"Tsk, tsk... Guess I'll finish this on my own."

Arthur transformed into his wolf form. He's bigger than his pack members and revealed his dark and glowing red eyes. His fur has a rich gray color with very big paws. He howled with all his might causing his wolves to gather and shroud Rion and his friends.

"You guys still have that silver stakes with you?" Rion asked.

"Ready as always," Delvin replied

"What do you think will go here unarmed?" El said to Rion.

Rion gave Diana his silver stake, "Diana, have mine I can handle them without it."

"Uhh... I'm not sure that's a good idea—

"Guys... They're getting close" Sheila said.

"You guys handle the wolves, I handle Arthur. Delvin, siphon the ropes to undo the spell"

"Copy," Delvin replied.

El transformed into a wolf and revealed her cream-colored fur and bright blue eyes. Her wolf form is slightly smaller than other wolves making her faster and harder to tackle. Delvin went to the Barringtons, he then siphoned and untied each and every one of them.

Diana was shocked by what she's seeing. Everything in her sight is in slow motion. She feels like she can't move a muscle, she freezes in fright and doesn't know what to do.

Rion is now left with Arthur. Arthur slowly advances towards Rion, as he walks to the ground the trees and the ground begins to vibrate. 

"It's time to end this old man."

Arthur tried to tackle and bite Rion but he managed to jump off on top of him. Arthur shudders his body so that Rion would fall off, Rion held Arthur's back and conjured a spell.

"Lex Fora Mopa"

A spell that will temporarily blind anyone you touch while using it.

He then took advantage of it and tried to twist Arthur's neck but Arthur snapped out of it earlier than what Rion expected. Arthur throws Rion into the tree causing him to hit his head. He then scratched Rion's body multiple times causing it to rip off his clothes and bleed severely. Rion tried to punch Arthur but Arthur managed to stop Rion's hand with his large paws. Arthur is now ready to take the final blow and rip off Rion's head with his mouth. Rion finds his silver stake but he realized that he gave it to Diana. Delvin saw that Rion is about to get eaten so he threw his silver stake at Rion. Rion then catches the stake and saw an opening on Arthur's neck.

"Checkmate."

Rion stabbed Arthur in the neck with no hesitation. Arthur dropped to the ground and transformed back to human. He holds Rion's hand and laughed at him.

"Et mors sequitur, Rion. The plan is done."

Rion looked around and saw the human bleeding severely. Rion then realized that Arthur linked his soul with the human causing the human to die with him. Arthur knows that Rion will kill him so he planned to link his soul so that Rion will kill a human soul turning him into a werewolf.

Rion's world stopped all of a sudden as he realized that what he feared most is about to happen. He killed a human soul which means that he will turn into a werewolf. The wolves of the Crimson Pack stopped attacking and retreated out of the woods because the plan is done. Everyone realized what Arthur planned. Rion shouted with despair.

The Barrington family went towards Rion. He can't move a single limb. The rain started pouring and loud thunders scattered all over Hillford. He can't believe that his own hands killed a human. Rion felt sorry for the man and closed his eyes as the man exhales his final breath. Rion apologized to the man and said that killing him was never his intention. Rion's tears fell from his eyes and cried out of pain.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...
38.2K 1.3K 20
Liam Dunbar and Y/N have feelings for each other but there's something holding the two of them back, their secrets. Y/N doesn't know Liam is a werewo...
1K 59 50
I was just a normal teen having a good summer before school but then me and ace had to move to are dads and go to a new school mom told us she had th...
39K 1.2K 47
"You're a lot more than you think." - Or in which, the sister of Zach Herron is saved from her foster home. She begins to live with her brother and f...